Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

It's hard to choose one between electronic and physical money, because both of them is very important for me, but if i only need to choose one, i will choose electronic money because i know that in the future electronic money can also do what physical money can do.

I agree, and also, with digital money we can be secured and safe, we don't have to carry all those cash when buying something. You can put it all in one simple account that have password so that no one can get your money instantly. Even banks uses digital currencies this days, credit cards and atm's are considered as digital currencies. We just have to make it better.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

Storing of electronic money is much easier comparing with physical money. but also risky. most of the banks in my country are under protection of government. so when you put your money to a bank there is almost no risk.but when you put your digital money to even a hardware wallet there is no guarantee that they are in safe there.
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Sometimes  for me it is better  for electronic money because  you are not handling it keeping a big out of money you are not prone of gambling or any form of crimes
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:19:24 PM

For me, there is similar form of physical and electronic money also there is differences too.
Bitcoin is like a real money but it only limited.
You need to convert first to fiat money before expending it.  Because some establishment can't accept bitcoin
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 01:01:44 PM by Komorhan

we are actually using crypto money because we are paying for our salaries via internet banking. we also spend our money on credit cards. but credit cards for international shipping and shopping are a matter of trust, we can solve this problem with easy-to-send crypto money, but we do not want to have cash, but I do not think it will happen in the future. but we are accustomed to have cash on hand, and this is the psychological side of things.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

When we say electronic money this are the money generated in digital world use as transactions ,payments ,investment and other business via the internet like the cryptocurrency, while physical money are medium of exchange that are been touch and seen physically like paper bills and coins.It is like I prefer for the electronic money than physical money

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

Fiat can be controlled, printed paper and ready, and with digital tokens not so.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Yes there's a lot difference between electric money and you said physical money like here in my country I usually use my fiat money to my daily needs and I didn't usually use electric money because I don't have it yet I just learn to use bitcoin once my friend though me about it and now as a friend of a bitcoin user also I use to cash it out to our local money changer and pay him what I use to borrow to him.

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Between the electronic and physical money in my country, more users physical money because no matter how the physical which has been no since long while the electronic recently appeared a few years back, then people more feel comfortable with physical money has been they wear long since
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

Between the electronic and physical money in my country, more users physical money because no matter how the physical which has been no since long while the electronic recently appeared a few years back, then people more feel comfortable with physical money has been they wear long since
as bitcoin is not in trends in all the regions but as the time will pass more bitcoin will approach to the newer regions which will attract more ne users and and when they will know about bitcoin i am sure they will prefer to use crypto.
dumachi88

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Physical money is freedom though and digital money can be controlled
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

For me It's best to invest or have electronic money because it is convenient, when you have physical money it might get lost or stolen but in electronic money is hard to be hacked or steal by someone. Investing it to Bitcoin is a wise decision also because by having your money saved you get to have profit and income it is safe also.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:19:27 PM

Electronic money means that Btc or virtual money.Electronic money is dependent on the online job,it can be kept in digital wallet securely,it's worth more than all others and can be used as a future asset.Here physical money is the cash which is completely different from electronic money.Physical money isn't so safe as electronic money and it's easy to use everywhere,which isn't electronic money.

Wenmanong

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

Physical money is the one that you use in your everyday needs, you use to pay all the bills. And the electronic money is the one where you can get money when you needed.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

For me It's best to invest or have electronic money because it is convenient, when you have physical money it might get lost or stolen but in electronic money is hard to be hacked or steal by someone. Investing it to Bitcoin is a wise decision also because by having your money saved you get to have profit and income it is safe also.
Do you bring FIAT without risk stolen by someone? Roll Eyes I doubt your method to bring money, because credit card can still hack by hacker. Almost the activity of Underground are from credit card. And if you say your keep money at home or other places, these places also have risk to stolen by crime. Nothing is safe on the world Cool

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
Merited by Brunus (1)

You make a big confusion, because - after you've done the distinction between electronic money and physical money, you need to be specific about what kind of electronic money you are talking about.
Paypal is electronic money, and also when you using your credit card is electronic money, but this has nothing to do with bitcoin!

Actually, lot of countries try to discourage the use of paper money, and push people to use electronic money - as in Sweden for example - but this is a way for a government to take absolute control above any transaction and it's the complete opposite of the idea of bitcoin, where anything is decentralized, anonym and without any control.

The problem is that most of the people don't realize the difference, so very soon we'll see some "government coin", fully centralized, and people won't understand that it will be only another step toward complete slavery Sad

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:47:25 AM

Electronic money is more practical and works great if you run a business and you have to make transactions to providers, customers and so on. Also, it's great to have access online to your business accounts where you can control your money movements. However. For the average citizen like me, I don't trust banks. Like i like to say; Money is only 100% under your control if it's in your pocket. I have all my money saved elsewhere and, only use my bank accounts when i want to buy something, i go to the bank and put the exact amount into my account.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:03:59 AM

For me as our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, electronic money will become a more popular means of paying for products and payments. Electronic money can be obtained and traded instantly. It is a more efficient and environmentally friendly means of engaging in economic activity. While physical money we use is still very effective and a reliable method to keep track of money. It can be counted easily and easily be recognized. There 's no need to bother of testing the genuineness of money material.

Actually it depends on the person, they can take advantage of it for their uses. Both play a role in daily lives.

Nightmare0619

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:36:07 AM

Electronic money is totally different from real money... They have their own advantages and disadvantages but they are both convertibles (fiat - crypto or crypto - fiat).
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

Well obviously from the word Electronic money this includes the bitcoin, ethereum, Ripple, Monero and so many more, this electronic money is a codes encrypted to a computer that has a signicant value for example 1 bitcoin = $10000 while physical money is the money that is tangible, however this physical money's value is determined also in demand , in foreign aspects , treasury note and through reserves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: