Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money  (Read 9483 times)
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

the main is we cant see pyshicaly on electric money
and then on electric money like btc the system is secure and anonymous , and we dont need to take wallet on electric money
just remember Cheesy
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:57 AM

I would still choose physical money rather than electronic money.. it is because in physical money you can actually have it and also there is assurance that physical money will not be lost and electronic money have a chance to get lost.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

I would pick electronic cash, since its sheltered when you utilize and to pay billings. You can shopping on the web whenever you need, and you can utilize it wherever you are, that no compelling reason to go out through web. Dislike on physical cash you can go outside to purchase things, its not all that protected contrast with electronic cash. Nearly individuals are picking electronic cash since we can contribute and the cost is, dislike on physical cash its cost is remain. In any case, its better to pick electronic in light of the fact that, until further notice it is good with the present universe of innovation
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

Maybe I am wrong but this is my opinion and hopely you all can correcting. Digital or electronic money I am believe is same with physical money because they controlled by central bank. Cryptocurrency different with digital or electronic money because cryptocurrency using blockchain technology and not controlled by goverment or central bank
hermae

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

Maybe I am wrong but this is my opinion and hopely you all can correcting. Digital or electronic money I am believe is same with physical money because they controlled by central bank. Cryptocurrency different with digital or electronic money because cryptocurrency using blockchain technology and not controlled by goverment or central bank
Both electronic and physical money have advantages and disadvantages.Electronic money is very useful especially if you are shopping online or if you don't have a cash on hand. But the disadvantage is it could be that there would be a system or network failure, so you couldnt shop using the electronic cash. While physical money can be handy anytime, the disadvantage could be that there is a possibility that you may lose your money or left your wallet at home.
zenonramon

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Both type of money need to co-exist in my opinion.  Currently, big portion of population already in a digital age wherein they are mostly transacting with any paper money. Using Credit Card, Debit, cryto, etc.   But we are all aware that many people are still not a big fan of digital way of money transaction and many as well dont have access, therefore paper money is really needed for this type of market. So, both need to co-exist for a much better and healthier economy.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
This two are different but same useful. We all know physical money is important mostly to some people don't know bitcoin. We are lucky because we can earn money and save money without taxes because of bitcoin unlike physical money all of you want to buy are needs of tax.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

Electronic money is easy to use when it comes in transactions entire the world, while physical money can easily buy any physical goods in physical stores. They are both useful but have different way in transactions, they are both valuable but different kind of money.

I am in favor of using digital money. Because you dont need to carry money more accessible and safe .
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

Electronic money are currencies on line; Cryptocurrencies all together are Virtual Digital currencies on line that are abstract in nature, its existence can only be felt, but are not physical to the eyes, hence can not be touched, and they equally function as medium of exchange for goods and services on line. Physical money on the other hand is fiat currencies existing within an economy used by Virtually everybody in that economy as medium for exchange of goods and services.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

Yes, this is totally right that crypto currency is exactly opposite to the banking sector, but when it comes to electronic money or the physical money, I think there is no much of a difference because both of them belong to the same place i-e banks.

Talking about the vulnerability, the crypto currency has an edge over the electronic and physical money because so far the reported stealing of the electronic and physical money are much more than crypto currency and the reason is that to steal crypto currency, you got to be evil genius with 100% luck by your side.
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Almost all money is electronic money in this day and age, apart from a small proportion of fiat and gold, of course. Blockchain electronic money is much safer than fiat electronic money so we should all be happy if blockchain replaces traditional electronic money.
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

If we are talking about activities like buying and selling online, then electronic money is needed. If the electronic money gives you more profit and also if it is safe with you and not in some kind of bank i would rather take the electronic money over the physical money.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:21 AM

The difference between physical money and electronic money is a form of physical money that can be seen directly while electronic money can not, electronic money is usually only value and data only. In my opinion, both money can still have the same function, it all depends on the government.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

Electronic Money are Digital currency on line while Physical money are real money.
Electronic money are anonymous, but Physical money can be touched.
Electronic money can be transfered peer to peer, while physical money involves middle men effort.
Electronic are Cryptocurrencies, while physical money are Fiat in nature.
Electronic money has Blockchain workability while Physical is ordinarily dealt .
Electronic money is stored in on line Wallet but physical in Banks.... and so many that are not mentioned here.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

Electronic money or physical money both need a skill. You cant ean money in digital or in physical if you dont work for it and if you dont paying attention to it. It is safe to have a physical money because you can use it whenever you want. You can buy your wants and needs through physical money but there is also a disadvantage in physical money because if the money is in your hand, we cant really say that it is safe because there are some instances that you will lose it and the same thing about electronic money. In electronic money, you can invest it first so that in case of emergency you have a money or in the future, you have a money. Electronic money is for long term investment.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

Physical money is the traditional one and is outdated, electronic money is the future and is also called as digital currency. You cannot transfer or change your physical currrency across the border that easy but electronic money can be transferred or exchanged easily.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Entirely different concepts but similar applications. I don't think physical money is outdated at all, it is
still regarded as the most practical financial structure in our world. Digital money is quite a new system,
I like digital money and currencies, it shows what we can do and come up with to elevate the existing
monetary system. An innovation that exceeds expectations, a technological feat that revolutionizes the
way we see, handle and discern money. It would be unfair to compare or compete both electronic against
physical money to prove whose better or not. Truth is we need them both, obviously differences are
distinguishable with form, distribution and application. I just think things are better off with both systems
around.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

At present, I am using more electronic money than physical money. The digital currency is very important in the cyber world, so more and more people will use it in future. Within a decade, electronic money will beat the physical money.

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

The difference between physical money and electronic money is a form of physical money that can be seen directly while electronic money can not, electronic money is usually only value and data only. In my opinion, both money can still have the same function, it all depends on the government.
Electronic money means the monetary system can be using through internet or virtual value, is right? If this concept is right, I do not understand why do we not call fiat through credit card, internet banking, etc. ralated internet connection are the "electronic money" like your thought Roll Eyes
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

E-money can compare to credit cards. That is not tangible but it has value. It just like transactions are being done through internet. So the difference is that we cannot touch e-money because it is intangible. But the buying power will be the same as physical money.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: