Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45411 times)
gominer2018

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:51:05 PM

NEW POOL

http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started
Payout ever 10 min

Username:   your duecoin wallet address
Password:            anything
Algorithm:            sha256

URL (difficulty 8 ):           stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3111
URL (difficulty 64):           stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3112
URL (difficulty 256):           stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3113
URL (difficulty 8192):    stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3114
URL (difficulty 65536):   stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3115
URL (difficulty 131070):   stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3116
URL (difficulty 262144):   stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3117

Pool : https://dagpool.net
Fee 0.5% only. Pay out every 1 hour.
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

Another ASIC coin, won't mine it...can't understand why there are always lot of ASIC coin...

Dear Pinball_wizard

There is nothing wrong with a lot of ASIC coins; it’s more about the quality that matters. We believe we have that quality to stand out amongst the crowd.

Thanks for the interest.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:31:48 AM

still in PROGRESS  Huh

Dear Azzalea25,

We have already provided the update here. We request you to be patient, as the work is continuously on and as things develop, it will be posted here.

Thanks for your interest.

Over the course of this week

Week’s over. Another empty statement and a missed deadline. Learn to make accurate announcements that end up becoming reality instead of continuously asking people to be patient. We wouldn’t have to be patient if every deadline you made yourself hasn’t been missed so far.

Dear Ap1230,

I have mentioned this before, it is weekend and we don’t work on weekends. There is no deadline missed, at least not yet. The further update might be posted by Monday. You got to understand that often the negotiation takes time; it’s not possible to put such things here. Anyhow, I must repeat that we really appreciate the patient shown so far by many here and even elsewhere….. We certainly will not make you regret all that…..

Have a nice day.

Why do you say THIS week then if you knew it won’t be this week. Your excuse doesn’t explain continuously misleading statements. If you know that you don’t work on weekends and see that it’s already Wednesday nigh, make a statement that is not misleading and say next week. Won’t have to give weak excuses to your community you keep giving false statements to.

As for your poll, for those who are here to get information and not excuses, it was all for nothing. “Release on the 30th” or “release earlier”. Moving the release? Here we are, on the 26th with no news of actual release. The poll did nothing but create an illusion of you listening and not everyone here will be dumb enough to fall for it.

Hi Ap1230,

I request you to read the last announcement again. Next announcement will be made this week was NEVER mentioned. I am not here to make excuses, I am here to let you know the on-going progress and no statement made is misleading in anyway whatsoever.

As per the poll, I again refer you back to the last announcement, as the Flash Sales were closed on 17th. If this was anything like you said, then we would have NEVER closed the sales after voting finished.

Now, all that, I can understand your excitement but it’s hard to understand the frustration since right now everything is on track, so all we request you is to be a bit more patient and there will be plenty of good news coming the way.

Have a nice day.
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:15:44 AM

Stuck @ block 17127 Huh?

Try to add this

rpcuser=<your rpc user>
rpcpassword=<your rpc password>
rpcport=25520
port=25524
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
stake=1
addnode=103.56.158.39:25524
addnode=146.185.170.155:25524
ap1230

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:42:39 AM

On Tuesday, November 21st:

Over the course of this week DUEC will complete its exchange listings

Sure, I read it again. Even posted it here so you can read it as well. That week is over. Where are the listings? What markets is it listed on?

no statement made is misleading in anyway whatsoever.

Right. The quote above contradicts that.

Now, all that, I can understand your excitement

I have no excitement for empty marketing talk. I’m asking you questions and expect answers that could maybe excite me, but all I get is excuses, evasion and misdirection. So far, any questions about you or your product from me and others here went unanswered.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:39:10 AM

There are lots of coins which have almost the same Duecoin's specifications. Which ones make the coin better than others? And how about pre-sale, as the OP mentioned, it is mineable coin, so I dont understand about pre-sale. What does it mean?

Dear crypto_dau,

I have explained it before, it is irrelevant whether there are similar projects in the market, as the effort and plans we have can’t be matched. And with time, we will certainly prove this as well. The presale is over, but you will have the opportunity to get in early on the exchanges, so stay tuned for update on that.

Have a nice day.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:42:50 AM

There are lots of coins which have almost the same Duecoin's specifications. Which ones make the coin better than others? And how about pre-sale, as the OP mentioned, it is mineable coin, so I dont understand about pre-sale. What does it mean?

Hi ap1230,

I don’t think it is possible to change anyone’s mindset. Anyhow, I believe soon things will be crystal clear for all to see. I am sure you will get excited, maybe not now but pretty soon!

Thanks for your time.
ap1230

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:24:56 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 03:18:46 AM by ap1230

On the contrary. It is very possible to change someone’s mindset. But with facts, not with more vague marketing talk... Why would me or anyone be excited? Speak details, not some vague plans. Please give me a single specific detail about this crypto’s viability.

All my questions above have once again went unanswered. You either don’t have the answers yourself or there are none and it’s a scam. Which one is it and what is your connection with the project?
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

On the contrary. It is very possible to change someone’s mindset. But with facts, not with more vague marketing talk... Why would me or anyone be excited? Speak details, not some vague plans. Please give me a single specific detail about this crypto’s viability.

All my questions above have once again went unanswered. You either don’t have the answers yourself or there are none and it’s a scam. Which one is it and what is your connection with the project?

Dear Ap1230,

It’s our responsibility and even priority to respect and satisfy each and every user interested in Duecoin. I am just doing that, but like I said if anyone does just not want to understand anything, then there is no much anyone can do about it.

None of your questions went unanswered, as they were not questions but more like allegations. And, the only answer to these allegations is TIME; it will reveal the truth…..

Have a nice day.
ap1230

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:21:52 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 02:15:05 AM by ap1230

Dear Ap1230,

It’s our responsibility and even priority to respect and satisfy each and every user interested in Duecoin. I am just doing that, but like I said if anyone does just not want to understand anything, then there is no much anyone can do about it.

None of your questions went unanswered, as they were not questions but more like allegations. And, the only answer to these allegations is TIME; it will reveal the truth…..

Have a nice day.

You literally quoted 3 of my questions above and ignored them... There are no allegations, but there’s serious lack of information and attention to questions the community has about this crypto.
cryptotal

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

cryptotal

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:23:33 PM

IS this ERC20 based? More info please . Thanks !
eur

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:59:45 PM

Addnodes list?
azzalea25

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:04:15 AM

Addnodes list?
addnode=103.56.158.39:25524
addnode=146.185.170.155:25524
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:42:12 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 06:41:31 PM by ICO-Buster

Official Launch Date 10/30/2017

ANNOUNCEMENT - NOVEMBER 21, 2017

Over the course of this week DUEC will complete its exchange listings, and as they announce have them listed throughout our website, as well as in our newsletters.

Date today: November 29th

Seeing all the evasive answers and missed deadlines in this thread I doubt this "team" has the ability to release anything reliable. Ambitions are great, but actions speak louder than words and they have shown no action at all, just delays.
azzalea25

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:27:53 AM

Over the course of this week DUEC will complete its exchange listings, and as they announce have them listed throughout our website, as well as in our newsletters.

HUHHH....HHMMM  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:25:34 AM

IS this ERC20 based? More info please . Thanks !

Dear Cryptotal,

No, we are not based on ERC20.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:28:09 AM

Seeing all the evasive answers and missed deadlines in this thread I doubt this "team" has the ability to release anything reliable. Ambitions are great, but actions speak louder than words and they have shown no action at all, just delays.

Hi ICO-Buster,

That is absolutely correct. Actions certainly speak louder than words, but certain action can’t be shared. There is a lot happening in the backstage which can’t be shared. All I can tell you is that we are moving into the right direction. All the criticism is absolutely justify and no one is running away from it. I don’t want this to sound like another empty statement, but I think only time will prove things.

Have a good day.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

Dear Azzalea25,

We are very much aware of it and like I mentioned above, please have little patience. I am sure you will not regret sticking with us……

Thanks for your time.
azzalea25

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:08:19 AM

Dear Azzalea25,

We are very much aware of it and like I mentioned above, please have little patience. I am sure you will not regret sticking with us……

Thanks for your time.

Smiley
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:09:35 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 09:00:56 PM by ICO-Buster

Hi ICO-Buster,

That is absolutely correct. Actions certainly speak louder than words, but certain action can’t be shared. There is a lot happening in the backstage which can’t be shared. All I can tell you is that we are moving into the right direction. All the criticism is absolutely justify and no one is running away from it. I don’t want this to sound like another empty statement, but I think only time will prove things.

Have a good day.

Then don't make statements about something until it's confirmed. Why do you find it acceptable to state on the 21st that release on the markets will conclude within this week and don't even bother to give an update when it's the 30th already and you still have nothing. Not just the week of 21st ended, but the next week after it is about to end and you choose evasion and excuses as the tactic instead of giving a clear explanation for the delay. Your project can't get accepted to exchanges? Then come out and say that. Your lack of action here as the person responsible for community engagement is the only thing speaking for you and the project you represent. The least you could do is take that misleading statement from the 21st down and replace it with an explanation for the delay. That statement is the first thing people see on your project's website and their first impression is immediately bad because it shows that you can't back your own promises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: