Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45415 times)
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

What you call proof of connection, I can BS. A nonsense twitter thread, some anonymous sources, none of which is proof, it is merely conjecture like all of your ranting. f I were DUEC I would do what I could to track you and hit you with a massive law suit for all the BS you spread here.  If what you have provided here is what you call proof then I pity you. Thank you for making my point for me that you can write whatever crap you choose to with no back up. For someone who has not invested, you sure have a lot to say. Maybe you don't work for a competitor, more likely I think you are one of those sorry people who cannot build anything of their own, so all they can do is try to tear down others.

When you are PROVED wrong will you have the balls to come on here and admit how wrong you were? Also these two sources of yours other than quoting them, which you don't really do where is the proof? If they are so sure of their information let them come into the light, identify themselves and give us their "proof". You offered nothing in the way of proof, just a lot more hot air as you usually do. I realize now my mistake in responding to you, you are nothing but a sad attention whore and I made the mistake of giving you some. Go get a life.

Dude share your proof, I have tried to find any link between them and cannot. The only possible link is that like the brokerage that I am with that recommended DUEC to me, one or both of the two you mentioned may be a referrer. I see one of the things that the anti DUEC shills whine about is no team info. That is true of a large number of Cryptos so does that make them scams? I cannot find a team for Ether or BTC just to mention a couple.

If I didn't know better I would assume that you invested with one or both of the brokerages, lost money and then you started crying "scam" Easy to do when one loses money due to their own stupidity. My dad is a big time investor in a number of fields and he always tells me "Never invest money you cannot afford to lose as investment is ALWAYS a risk." Anyone who believe is a "sure thing" hit me up I have some prime farm land to sell you on 5th Ave in NYC. It's so easy to take pot shots from the cheap seats and as great as the net is, it allows people to hide behind anonymity and say what they choose to regardless of inconvenient things like facts.

Yes in fact DUEC did say they were applying to exchanges back in November, but I can tell you, and you can do the same, that I have made inquiries and I've found out that the exchanges are taking a much longer time to list these days, that's something only the exchanges control surely you guys are smart enough to understand that? I can only think that you are people that see only black and white and do not realize that there is a whole lot of grey in between. My criticism of DUEC is that they could have done a MUCH better job of keeping us informed, that is an error that they seem to have corrected. Personally I would like to know the names of all the exchanges that they've applied to but I do know that a lot of exchanges forbids any announcement until the listing is accepted. I also know from my research that some exchanges charge a big number to list, one of them being HITBtc, so I ask the brain trust, if DUEC has paid HITBtc to list is that something that a scam would do?

You all need to realize that DUOCOIN is being ran by a large worldwide scam organization running many many crypto scams including coin-banks.com and coincrest.com, both of which are currently under investigation by the FBI and the CFTC. Coin-banks is a 100% confirmed scam that hundreds have lost up to millions in, and they accidentally sent one of the victims an email with the coincrest footer on it and when you compare the sites they were almost identicle formating. So after confronted by this victim coin-banks fessed up that they do run coincrest.com as well. So after that confirmation we (the victims) started posting on rep-digger like sites and crypto forums for anyone who was victimized by coincrest.com to come forward. I was contacted by a man who is claiming they have stolen over 100k from him and were shilling this DUOCOIN to him. After 6 months of investigating it's all but confirmed that these people are former forex scammers from isreal running crypto scams all across eastern europe. I can assure you their days are numbered, LE is hot on their heels. If your thinking of investing in this scam think twice. If your already invested try and get out.

Not the person you are responding to, but I'll answer your questions as you bring up some things I said as well

Proof or connection was already posted in this thread:

1. Simple Google search pulls this up - https://twitter.com/notsofast/status/905836308622344192
2. Since a single tweet is not enough to establish proof of a connection, feel free to contact Coincrest. It wasn't enough for me, so I did. My friend that invested $50,000 into this garbage did. And the person that advised him to invest into it also did. They confirmed affiliation in all 3 cases.

I cannot find a team for Ether

Once again, a simple Google search will pull up the original developer and the face of the project - Vitalik Buterin and, subsequently, Ethereum Foundation, which has a public list of members that can be found just as easily - https://www.ethereum.org/foundation. Very simple to find if you were actually looking... Not only there is no information about anyone behind Duecoin, their ICANN registration is done through a Panamanian proxy service. Why would anyone go through such lengths if not to hide themselves intentionally?

HITBtc, so I ask the brain trust, if DUEC has paid HITBtc to list is that something that a scam would do?

That's exactly what a scam would do: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378223.0. They offer a pump and dump platform with an easy exit. Go look at HitBTC forum and how many people are on there saying their money is being held by HitBTC without explanation. Feel free to use Google to do research as well, since you seem to say things without doing any beforehand. This exchange is just as much a scam as this project is.  I won't even bother with addressing the other exchange you brought up, as it's $600k in 24h volume doesn't even put it in the top 100 exchanges. Ironic how everything you've contributed is either an assumption or an allegation, yet you accuse everyone using facts here of bullshiting while that's all you've done yourself.

If I didn't know better I would assume that you invested with one or both of the brokerages

Again with the baseless assumptions... Learn to use facts in discussions. If your father has given you investment advice, I'm sure he also said not to trust ANYONE that promises guaranteed returns. That's what those 2 companies do - promise guaranteed returns. Nothing is guaranteed, especially crypto investments. Giving such guarantee is nothing more than a tool used to trap gullible people and is the first sign of a scam. I mean, you say it yourself:

Anyone who believe is a "sure thing"

And then proceed to contradict yourself by defending them...

It's so easy to take pot shots from the cheap seats and as great as the net is, it allows people to hide behind anonymity and say what they choose to regardless of inconvenient things like facts.

Are you really that oblivious to your own comments here? Because taking cheap pot shots and hiding behind anonymity to ignore any response you can't address is all you've done here. I haven't seen you contribute a single fact, yet you're accusing me of bullshit? It is indeed easy to call someone using facts to expose this scam a shill while using nothing more than empty assumptions, baseless allegations and pathetic insults which is all you've contributed so far. Much easier than countering it with facts. I have yet to see you inconvenience yourself with some of those... Just as I have yet to see a single example of alleged competition you say I'm apparently getting paid by or any proof that me and PeasantForHire are the same person as another worthless contributor here said. You spout BS then cowardly ignore being called out on it instead of addressing it. Anything I've said here has been backed with facts. Anything that's been directed at me has been nothing but meritless bullshit and assumptions. That's the difference between a critic using his own brains and a paid shill reading off a script.
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:33:00 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:23:04 AM by ICO-Buster

I can BS.

That's all you seem to be capable of...

the only possible link is that like the brokerage that I am with that recommended DUEC to me

So, be honest just like I was. How much did you buy and what'd you pay? Bring some substance to the discussion at last.

Another response filled with angry accusations and nothing more than "maybe", "more likely", "I think" and guesses without substance, while cowardly ignoring parts of my response that didn't sit too well with you... When will you learn, kid...

Did I say "here, take this Tweet as proof"? Nope. I even said I myself didn't consider it as proof. I specifically said

Since a single tweet is not enough to establish proof of a connection, feel free to contact Coincrest. It wasn't enough for me, so I did. My friend that invested $50,000 into this garbage did. And the person that advised him to invest into it also did. They confirmed affiliation in all 3 cases.

which you even quoted and intentionally ignored, whether due to lack of basic written text comprehension skills or because you want to continue mindlessly arguing something you can confirm for yourself.

if what you have provided here is what you call proof then I pity you.

Only thing to pity here is your English reading skills... I specifically said that the linked tweet is not enough proof and gave you the way to confirm it for yourself, since your head is so far up DUEC's ass, anything I say won't be enough for you. I never said you should take the tweet alone as proof, so call CoinCrest to confirm it and shut the fuck in till then, or sit there in denial. Do some of your own research or did your pop raise you to be a spoon-fed bitch because you sure do keep acting like one. Can't even use Google to get publicly known facts or lift a phone up to your ear to resolve an argument you seem to would rather have than get an answer for. Or is it just the fear of confirming that I'm right and they are connected stopping you?

f I were DUEC I would do what I could to track you and hit you with a massive law suit for all the BS you spread here.

Hahahahahahaa, go learn the difference between libel and free speech. Everything I've written here in regards to Duecoin being a scam is truth at this current moment and is verifiable by someone with more than 1 working brain cell. I know that excludes you, but anyone else can easily do it, thus making my statements protected speech. In fact, hey DUEC/Coincrest, if you're reading, sue me! I'll disclose my home address the moment you contact me just to get your real names through a meritless lawsuit that this clown here thinks you can file.

When you are PROVED wrong will you have the balls to come on here and admit how wrong you were?

Sure will, just establish what exactly will be the threshold for me being proven wrong? Release on exchanges? That ain't mean shit if it releases at $0.0004 after being marketed at $.75. Until it goes above that point and investors are able to BOTH sell and recover their money in form of spendable currency, I will remain correct that this was a worthless scam. The question is, when I am proved right and this shitcoin, even after getting listed, never reaches the price it was marketed at or the scam exchange it's getting listed on will steal people's money like it already did to many, will you come in here and admit you were publicly defending a scam? I'll bet you all 5000 of my worthless mined DUEC you love so much that you won't.

Till then, seeing how you contributed absolutely nothing, can't address the discussion in full without cherry-picking what to answer and what to ignore and overall wasted my time, I won't bother with you just as the paid shill in here until you bring up something worthwhile. I'll let the scammers behind this do the talking with their actions or, more accurately, lack of any meaningful ones. Good luck winning the lottery that's worth nothing!
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

Cryptoguy1314, I am not sure why you are even trying to explain something to this retarded person paid to bad DUEC.

There is nothing wrong in pointing out something we don't like or wrong and all that. But this guy got absolutely no point but simple aim, which is clearly visible to all. The funniest part is that this empty head got absolutely NO INVESTMENT yet he is more interested than people who ACTUALLY invested like me! And the GREATEST part about him is that he is on this forum ONLY for bashing DUEC, as every single post is made here. So in short, it is just DUEC which is trying to scam people while rest are perfect! His social service starts and ends at DUEC!!
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:51:06 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:50:45 AM by ICO-Buster

Cryptoguy1314, I am not sure why you are even trying to explain something to this retarded person paid to bad DUEC.

There is nothing wrong in pointing out something we don't like or wrong and all that. But this guy got absolutely no point but simple aim, which is clearly visible to all. The funniest part is that this empty head got absolutely NO INVESTMENT yet he is more interested than people who ACTUALLY invested like me! And the GREATEST part about him is that he is on this forum ONLY for bashing DUEC, as every single post is made here. So in short, it is just DUEC which is trying to scam people while rest are perfect! His social service starts and ends at DUEC!!

Again with the autistic "REEEEEEEEEEE HE'S PAID TO DESTROY DUECOIN!!!" How come everyone but me knows I'm getting paid by some competition? I want some of that money!

NO INVESTMENT

Hey, I invested $20 to mine this garbage! That's more than what you make writing your shill articles for $0.20/piece, Ahsan. I'd probably live like a king in Pakistan for that much, so you should respect my investment of such a large sum.

So in short, it is just DUEC which is trying to scam people while rest are perfect! His social service starts and ends at DUEC!!

It's the one that scammed someone close to me. They aren't trying, they already did. So yeah, my service starts with preventing anyone else from giving their money to this scam and ends with it, as I don't want others to go through what a close friend of mine did if I can prevent it by not letting shills like you overtake this thread. Not that a sellout shill like you would understand...

I'm asking you one last time - show me the competition and show me some proof I'm apparently getting paid by them. You've done none so far, worthless shill.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

I really like the slogan of the future is now, but this is really too general and already used by so many others in the branch....

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:07:28 AM

The future is bright as we together have the freedom to take this project to …… new heights
PeasantForHire

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

1.2 million coins. All for the cost of fractions of pennies. Versus people who invested through coincrest at $0.22/duec.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... Scam.
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

Like if anyone cares what the above peanut head thinks!  Grin
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Where Exchange Huh
BLTTT

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:45:51 AM

seem 2/62 detect virus scan  Embarrassed Embarrassed
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/736458107104c570dff40b7832bf135b2034e05bbe136bdf7c4f68053df15d8c/detection
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

Hi dev, I invested >$250 to mine your coin!! Exchange please!!
here is cheapest fees for new coin listings coinexchange, shoutexchange, tradesatoshi, stockexchange, mercatox..
talk less do more please!
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

LOL! So, not only those assholes stole people's money in exchange for worthless coins, they are infecting people's computers through their wallet (which is nothing more than outdated LTC wallet) to mine BTC for them. What the fuck?! Disgusting. Yo crypto-maker, wanna explain yourself or don't care enough to? I wouldn't care either after stealing that much money from people...
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

LOL! So, not only those assholes stole people's money in exchange for worthless coins, they are infecting people's computers through their wallet (which is nothing more than outdated LTC wallet) to mine BTC for them. What the fuck?! Disgusting. Yo crypto-maker, wanna explain yourself or don't care enough to? I wouldn't care either after stealing that much money from people...

LOL! Do anyone care about what you say? The only Disgusting part is YOU.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

Anyone who doesn't want viruses on their computers does. And anyone not wanting their computers to be used to mine bitcoin for scammers does. But not you because you're a fucking moronic Pajeet. Your computer is infected with a virus and made to mine bitcoin for them, but you are too much of an idiot to understand it even when it's written in plain text in front of you, Ahsan. Even if you are paid to defend them, this is peak stupidity to continue denying it when there is proof of them distributing a virus that you now have. So read the virus report again and try to use your tiny brain to think about it.
Rightchoice

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

On the bright side, we absolutely have not been rejected by any market places, so this really just seems to be issues of exposure that are being dealt with. For concrete ranges we can tell you that 2 of the last notifications we are waiting for promised were:
  • 10-14 business days (approximately 4 days ago, so hopefully holidays don't count) Smiley
  • 4-5 business days (approximately 2 business days ago)

We are in February. . . still beautiful promises?
I invested in your coin.
thanks anyway.

I have also invested a lot of time and money here.

I believe you MIGHT have skipped the previous updates. As that is the ONLY reason you quoted such old post. Check this link, as this was the LATEST update.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2300507.msg28145551#msg28145551

So, 3 weeks = something like 1st week into February.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

How can be istant with 240 Seconds block time? And how are fees calculated seeing that you say "near zero"? Just curious. If I get good answers I will be really interested.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

As usual you spread absolute bull crap to try and torpedo DUEC for your own reason, there are false positives with wallets depending on the virus checker. It’s a common thing and you can google it to find out that it’s not a virus. Just a false positive. But why would you take the time to check something like that when you can spread your vitriol regardless of facts, you my good man ( and I use that as a broad term) are a classic spreader of FUD ("fear, uncertainty and doubt") If you don't know, but as a spreader of FUD you should, it refers to the spreading of false or misleading information by the foes of a movement or organization, with the aim of undermining confidence in a project. It's a close cousin to "gas lighting" and "concern trolling."

By the way how's the weather in Seattle these days?

Anyone who doesn't want viruses on their computers does. And anyone not wanting their computers to be used to mine bitcoin for scammers does. But not you because you're a fucking moronic Pajeet. Your computer is infected with a virus and made to mine bitcoin for them, but you are too much of an idiot to understand it even when it's written in plain text in front of you, Ahsan. Even if you are paid to defend them, this is peak stupidity to continue denying it when there is proof of them distributing a virus that you now have. So read the virus report again and try to use your tiny brain to think about it.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:37:41 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 05:27:40 PM by ICO-Buster

As usual you spread absolute bull crap to try and torpedo DUEC for your own reason, there are false positives with wallets depending on the virus checker. It’s a common thing and you can google it to find out that it’s not a virus. Just a false positive. But why would you take the time to check something like that when you can spread your vitriol regardless of facts, you my good man ( and I use that as a broad term) are a classic spreader of FUD ("fear, uncertainty and doubt") If you don't know, but as a spreader of FUD you should, it refers to the spreading of false or misleading information by the foes of a movement or organization, with the aim of undermining confidence in a project. It's a close cousin to "gas lighting" and "concern trolling."

By the way how's the weather in Seattle these days?

All I see is https://imgur.com/75RY9xu and no proof from you about it being a false positive that you allegedly found on Google. No matter how many times this is said, you never learn - bring quotes and sources or GTFO! Your vague "Go Google it" doesn't stand up against the fact above. But I'm glad you learned to use Google...

Like I said before, your head is so far up DUEC's ass, you'll find and excuse for everything they do. Enjoy having your computer hijacked to enrich the scammers.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

The introductory sentence to your project is not even needed anymore I guess. Anyone in crypto knows what this is generally about, but why do you refrain from providing the crucial stuff, the stuff that makes your project outstanding and worth investing into?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

listing on hitBTC? ahgh only speak...

are u forgot about Lottery ANN bro?

LOTTERY RULES & STRUCTURE
There will be a 100,000 DUEC lottery for each of these weeks:
Jan 15 – 21 (clear)
Jan 22 – 28 -----> look your calendar..haha DEUC coin is the "forgetful team" Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jan 29 – Feb 4
Feb 5 – Feb 11
Feb 12 – Feb 17
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: