Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45415 times)
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:59 PM

listing on hitBTC? ahgh only speak...

are u forgot about Lottery ANN bro?

LOTTERY RULES & STRUCTURE
There will be a 100,000 DUEC lottery for each of these weeks:
Jan 15 – 21 (clear)
Jan 22 – 28 -----> look your calendar..haha DEUC coin is the "forgetful team" Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jan 29 – Feb 4
Feb 5 – Feb 11
Feb 12 – Feb 17

Probably haven't connected internet service to whatever island they are hiding on with all the stolen money.
JWDuecoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

Sorry for the delay DUEC community, last week's results should post today, we normally announce on Tuesday for the previous week.

Jan 15 – 21 (clear)
Jan 22 – 28 -----> look your calendar..haha DEUC coin is the "forgetful team" Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jan 29 – Feb 4
Feb 5 – Feb 11
Feb 12 – Feb 17

Cryptoguy1314

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Very interesting that you demand quotes and sources oh FUD master. Your source is some nonsense twitter page, lots of facts there....NOT!!! You quote "people" you've spoken to, never naming them so we are just to take your word for it that you spoke to people? Take your own advice GTFO According to you, DUEC has scammed people like myself out of tons of money, unlike you who claims to have invested $20, I have invested in the high six figures. SO if they're a scam, why haven't they taken the money and run?

You have so many contradictions in your claims, none of which are facts, they are all your opinions, that anyone with a reasonable intelligence can see that you are full of BS. Maybe you should learn the difference between fact and opinion, although based on your writing I would say that concept is beyond your level of understanding. You accuse me of "having my head so far up DUEC ass..." How come you never reveal your ties, who you are working for? This assumption about me is like all of you crap, opinion only, not fact. As I said once before, get a life.

As usual you spread absolute bull crap to try and torpedo DUEC for your own reason, there are false positives with wallets depending on the virus checker. It’s a common thing and you can google it to find out that it’s not a virus. Just a false positive. But why would you take the time to check something like that when you can spread your vitriol regardless of facts, you my good man ( and I use that as a broad term) are a classic spreader of FUD ("fear, uncertainty and doubt") If you don't know, but as a spreader of FUD you should, it refers to the spreading of false or misleading information by the foes of a movement or organization, with the aim of undermining confidence in a project. It's a close cousin to "gas lighting" and "concern trolling."

By the way how's the weather in Seattle these days?

All I see is https://imgur.com/75RY9xu and no proof from you about it being a false positive that you allegedly found on Google. No matter how many times this is said, you never learn - bring quotes and sources or GTFO! Your vague "Go Google it" doesn't stand up against the fact above. But I'm glad you learned to use Google...

Like I said before, your head is so far up DUEC's ass, you'll find and excuse for everything they do. Enjoy having your computer hijacked to enrich the scammers.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 02:51:49 PM by ICO-Buster

Easy to deny facts when one is as delusional as you are. Call Coincrest and confirm like I did, maybe that'll get DUEC's shit cleaned out out of your brain. For someone as ignorant as you are, nothing will be a fact unless you like it. My ties? How about you reveal how much you paid for this trash instead, like I asked above. Ashamed of talking about it because it's obtainable by anyone for far cheaper? Price difference doesn't sit well with your comfy denial? The burden of proof's on you, bud. Go ahead and prove anything you say about me while I laugh at your pathetic attempt to take attention away from the scam and people behind it. In your own words: "This assumption about me is like all of you crap, opinion only, not fact." That's what all your defense of this scam is based on - opinion, because you'd rather be in denial. Ironic...

Very interesting that you demand quotes and sources oh FUD master. Your source is some nonsense twitter page, lots of facts there....NOT!!! You quote "people" you've spoken to, never naming them so we are just to take your word for it that you spoke to people? Take your own advice GTFO According to you, DUEC has scammed people like myself out of tons of money, unlike you who claims to have invested $20, I have invested in the high six figures. SO if they're a scam, why haven't they taken the money and run?

You have so many contradictions in your claims, none of which are facts, they are all your opinions, that anyone with a reasonable intelligence can see that you are full of BS. Maybe you should learn the difference between fact and opinion, although based on your writing I would say that concept is beyond your level of understanding. You accuse me of "having my head so far up DUEC ass..." How come you never reveal your ties, who you are working for? This assumption about me is like all of you crap, opinion only, not fact. As I said once before, get a life.

As usual you spread absolute bull crap to try and torpedo DUEC for your own reason, there are false positives with wallets depending on the virus checker. It’s a common thing and you can google it to find out that it’s not a virus. Just a false positive. But why would you take the time to check something like that when you can spread your vitriol regardless of facts, you my good man ( and I use that as a broad term) are a classic spreader of FUD ("fear, uncertainty and doubt") If you don't know, but as a spreader of FUD you should, it refers to the spreading of false or misleading information by the foes of a movement or organization, with the aim of undermining confidence in a project. It's a close cousin to "gas lighting" and "concern trolling."

All I see is https://imgur.com/75RY9xu and no proof from you about it being a false positive that you allegedly found on Google. No matter how many times this is said, you never learn - bring quotes and sources or GTFO! Your vague "Go Google it" doesn't stand up against the fact above. But I'm glad you learned to use Google...

Like I said before, your head is so far up DUEC's ass, you'll find and excuse for everything they do. Enjoy having your computer hijacked to enrich the scammers.
Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

Great suggestion oh FUD master, I did as you suggested and now I can officially call you a liar. I first spoke to the compliance manager, Ricardo. Rather than take the word of just one person I asked to speak to someone else and was passed onto the financial manager Stan Golden. Both told me pretty much the same thing, I called them on the toll free number listed on their site.

Funny, both told me that other than offering DUEC as an investment to their clients, and as far as they know there were about 10 brokerages who offered DUEC as an investment, they HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER to DUEC. They say that anyone that claims that they were told by someone at Coincrest that they are connected is a liar as that information is 100% false!!! So please oh lying FUD master, who did you speak to at Coincrest? Unlike you, I can quote the people I spoke to not some nameless person that I claim to have spoken to.

Thank you very much for your lie, I challenge anyone out there who believes your FUD, lies and conjecture to call Coincrest themselves and see if they get a different answer than I did, the number I called is +1-888-704-4459 You have been exposed as the liar that you are, I did not get to DUEC from that brokerage, but thank you for the introduction.

I ask the community to consider the source, your name is ICOBUSTER to your aim in life is to tear down and discredit with FUD and lies. Before you say it, yes, I do not know you thank God, but I base my judgement on your writing and now that you have provided me absolute proof of your being a liar that calls into question everything that you have said. As I said before GTFO you lying FUD master!!!

Easy to deny facts when one is as delusional as you are. Call Coincrest and confirm like I did, maybe that'll get DUEC's shit cleaned out out of your brain. For someone as ignorant as you are, nothing will be a fact unless you like it. My ties? How about you reveal how much you paid for this trash instead, like I asked above. Ashamed of talking about it because it's obtainable by anyone for far cheaper? Price difference doesn't sit well with your comfy denial? The burden of proof's on you, bud. Go ahead and prove anything you say about me while I laugh at your pathetic attempt to take attention away from the scam and people behind it. In your own words: "This assumption about me is like all of you crap, opinion only, not fact." That's what all your defense of this scam is based on - opinion, because you'd rather be in denial. Ironic...

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

Brian was the guy I spoke to when confirming relation. Coincrest can easily change the story they tell, but there's written record to back it up. Understandable, not wanting to expose relationship between their ponzi scheme and a failing ICO with no product and 6 months of missed launch dates that was sold at a 350000% markup with nothing to back it.

Whatever they say, the facts are there - investors were convinced into massively overpaying for something easily obtainable by anyone while having no product to back it up with and peddled by brokers with track records for selling promises and scamming people out of money. I'm still not seeing how much DUEC you got. How about you tell us that so we can see how much it's actually worth and how much you were scammed out of?

Great suggestion oh FUD master, I did as you suggested and now I can officially call you a liar. I first spoke to the compliance manager, Ricardo. Rather than take the word of just one person I asked to speak to someone else and was passed onto the financial manager Stan Golden. Both told me pretty much the same thing, I called them on the toll free number listed on their site.

Funny, both told me that other than offering DUEC as an investment to their clients, and as far as they know there were about 10 brokerages who offered DUEC as an investment, they HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER to DUEC. They say that anyone that claims that they were told by someone at Coincrest that they are connected is a liar as that information is 100% false!!! So please oh lying FUD master, who did you speak to at Coincrest? Unlike you, I can quote the people I spoke to not some nameless person that I claim to have spoken to.

Thank you very much for your lie, I challenge anyone out there who believes your FUD, lies and conjecture to call Coincrest themselves and see if they get a different answer than I did, the number I called is +1-888-704-4459 You have been exposed as the liar that you are, I did not get to DUEC from that brokerage, but thank you for the introduction.

I ask the community to consider the source, your name is ICOBUSTER to your aim in life is to tear down and discredit with FUD and lies. Before you say it, yes, I do not know you thank God, but I base my judgement on your writing and now that you have provided me absolute proof of your being a liar that calls into question everything that you have said. As I said before GTFO you lying FUD master!!!

Cryptoguy1314

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

You seem to have an answer for everything oh lying, delusional FUD master. Why don't you post the reading with this Brian? Notes mean nothing other than you writing what you want to. It seems that Coincrest knows who you are and what you twisted motivation is for trying to tear DUEC down.

Brian was the guy I spoke to when confirming relation. Coincrest can easily change the story they tell, but there's written record to back it up. Understandable, not wanting to expose relationship between their ponzi scheme and a failing ICO with no product and 6 months of missed launch dates that was sold at a 350000% markup with nothing to back it.

Whatever they say, the facts are there - investors were convinced into massively overpaying for something easily obtainable by anyone while having no product to back it up with and peddled by brokers with track records for selling promises and scamming people out of money. I'm still not seeing how much DUEC you got. How about you tell us that so we can see how much it's actually worth and how much you were scammed out of?

FinManCC

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:14:53 PM

My name is Stan Golden, I am the financial manager at Coincrest. We are not connected to Duecoin in any way shape of form and your claim that someone told you otherwise is a lie. Every call is recorded, so give me the date of the call you claim you had and I will retrieve the recording, if the call ever happened.

I believe that you are the person that we have reported to the FBI for trying to extort us and making physical threats against our employees. This is not the first time that you have tried to tie us to a company that we have no connection to. From what I see reading the posts, you claim that everything you say is factual and anyone that opposes your view is a shill or paid by Duecoin. So everyone other than you is wrong? If you dare, provide me with the date of your call and then I will expose you as a fake news proponent.

I apologize to the community members who have been caught up in this persons proxy war against Coincrest.

JWDuecoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

Sorry for the delay everyone, here are the results from last week:

Lottery Winners
January 22 – 28, 2018

30,000 DUEC
Luca dz9Xc
20,000 DUEC
Derek kRhJY
15,000 DUEC
Joao KtxAu
10,000 DUEC
Ramazan PcaWv
8,000 DUEC
David L9Rp3
5,500 DUEC
Junichi E3T3y
4,000 DUEC
Deanna x4RHH
3,000 DUEC
Duc 2yPpA
2,500 DUEC
Leonardo ULB6wS
2,000 DUEC
Krunn RUnLa

Jan 15 – 21 (clear)
Jan 29 – Feb 4
Feb 5 – Feb 11
Feb 12 – Feb 17

ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Hey, I can register an account and call myself Stan Golden too. Solid assumption there, buddy. Never heard of Coincrest until Duecoin scammed someone close to me. If you are, in fact, Stan Golden and not CryptoGuy thinking everyone's a moron here and won't see that it's just him under an alt account, instead of getting into forum arguments, you should go renew your registration in London, since it seems your company is now dissolved https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09430580, yet you are still doing business, it seems... That won't reflect well on the ongoing investigation into your shell - Centrum Secretaries LTD.

My name is Stan Golden, I am the financial manager at Coincrest. We are not connected to Duecoin in any way shape of form and your claim that someone told you otherwise is a lie. Every call is recorded, so give me the date of the call you claim you had and I will retrieve the recording, if the call ever happened.

t us and making physical threats against ouI believe that you are the person that we have reported to the FBI for trying to extorr employees. This is not the first time that you have tried to tie us to a company that we have no connection to. From what I see reading the posts, you claim that everything you say is factual and anyone that opposes your view is a shill or paid by Duecoin. So everyone other than you is wrong? If you dare, provide me with the date of your call and then I will expose you as a fake news proponent.

I apologize to the community members who have been caught up in this persons proxy war against Coincrest.

dfisherman

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

Awesome!  When do the lottery coins get dispersed?  Still not seeing the balance in my wallet.  Thanks!

Sorry for the delay everyone, here are the results from last week:

Lottery Winners
January 22 – 28, 2018

30,000 DUEC
Luca dz9Xc
20,000 DUEC
Derek kRhJY
15,000 DUEC
Joao KtxAu
10,000 DUEC
Ramazan PcaWv
8,000 DUEC
David L9Rp3
5,500 DUEC
Junichi E3T3y
4,000 DUEC
Deanna x4RHH
3,000 DUEC
Duc 2yPpA
2,500 DUEC
Leonardo ULB6wS
2,000 DUEC
Krunn RUnLa

Jan 15 – 21 (clear)
Jan 29 – Feb 4
Feb 5 – Feb 11
Feb 12 – Feb 17

BptCTyankee

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:38:27 AM

Thank you for your reply Stan. I will say that Mr. Golden is my finance manager from CoinCrest. I am glad that you spoke up and are trying to put this buster in his place. I’m holding onto hope that this project can take off. And like everyone else besides the buster we’re trying to stay positive.
FinManCC

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

As I suspected that you could not provide a date of your supposed call to us. You sir are a liar, plain and simple. Any investors who read this thread and know me from Coincrest can verify that I am who I say I am. Again, I ask, what date was this call of yours? As someone already commented you have an answer for everything, hopefully the readers of this thread can make their own decisions and see that you do not tell the truth and for whatever reason you have an ax to grind. I only posted because you made a claim about calling us that is not true, and you have helped me prove it. We had one Brian who worked with us, and he transferred to a different division on our parent company right around the time that Duecoin's presale started, so how did you talk to an employee that was no longer with us?

Like all liars you never answer the points raised you simply dissemble some more. I thank the readers for their time, as this person has helped me prove that he is a liar, there is no reason to post more unless he makes some more claims that are not true about Coincrest.

BTW if you claim a friend was "scammed" by Duecoin and they are or were a Coincrest client have them contact me at Coincrest so we can see the truth of the matter from them and not from a 3rd party.

Hey, I can register an account and call myself Stan Golden too. Solid assumption there, buddy. Never heard of Coincrest until Duecoin scammed someone close to me. If you are, in fact, Stan Golden and not CryptoGuy thinking everyone's a moron here and won't see that it's just him under an alt account, instead of getting into forum arguments, you should go renew your registration in London, since it seems your company is now dissolved https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09430580, yet you are still doing business, it seems... That won't reflect well on the ongoing investigation into your shell - Centrum Secretaries LTD.

t us and making physical threats against ouI believe that you are the person that we have reported to the FBI for trying to extorr employees. This is not the first time that you have tried to tie us to a company that we have no connection to. From what I see reading the posts, you claim that everything you say is factual and anyone that opposes your view is a shill or paid by Duecoin. So everyone other than you is wrong? If you dare, provide me with the date of your call and then I will expose you as a fake news proponent.

serjio

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

How will tokens be delivered to contributors and will the company have the smart contract dealing with the subscription and token generation subject to independent review/audit?
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

I have seen many liars in my life, but this guy “ICO BUSTER” takes the CAKE. Sorry, he takes the bakery! Unfortunately, the tag of liar alone is not enough! He is also a shameless person.

Anyhow, it is really not the thing that worries me. I am still very much positive and hopefully of things soon working out. I do have concerns like many other people have who ACTUALLY invested, but still keeping up the positivity is the only solution for now and hope for the best.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:59 PM

Like all liars you never answer the points raised you simply dissemble some more.

Exactly. Still waiting for the proof you're in fact "Steve Golden". Don't want to waste my time proving anything to CryptoGuy who's delusional enough to think it isn't obvious it's him posting under an alt account.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

Like all liars you never answer the points raised you simply dissemble some more.

Exactly. Still waiting for the proof you're in fact "Steve Golden". Don't want to waste my time proving anything to CryptoGuy who's delusional enough to think it isn't obvious it's him posting under an alt account.

LOL. Nice logic. The stupid way is for the person who makes the claim to come up with PROOF. But, like I said, that is stupid way. As what you said is the MOST LOGICAL WAY! So much to cheer about this PERFECT GUY!
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

OK, I was kinda with you most of the way where you called out the Duec guy but this makes no sense.  You don't wanna waste your time providing anything but you've already wasted soooo much time debating everything else on here.  The time it took you to write that last statement, you could've just put an end to this once and for all by providing the time of the call.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:32:51 AM

Sure is. He made the claim to be "Steve Golden" with no proof. It's on him to prove it and until that's done I'm not obligated to provide any identifying information since he is more likely Cryptoguy posing rather than actual Steve Golden. But such complicated concept as burden of proof is not something a Pajeet would understand, clearly...

LOL. Nice logic. The stupid way is for the person who makes the claim to come up with PROOF. But, like I said, that is stupid way. As what you said is the MOST LOGICAL WAY! So much to cheer about this PERFECT GUY!
ICO-Buster

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

I'm not sure you actually read my message fully. I'll gladly challenge information presented here and don't find keeping attention on facts about this scam to be a waste of time. I do, however, find it to be a waste of my time to prove something to someone who might as well by CryptoGuy posting under an alt account. So until proven otherwise, I see no point in addressing impostor's questions.

OK, I was kinda with you most of the way where you called out the Duec guy but this makes no sense.  You don't wanna waste your time providing anything but you've already wasted soooo much time debating everything else on here.  The time it took you to write that last statement, you could've just put an end to this once and for all by providing the time of the call.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: