Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45415 times)
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:53:03 PM

Hello ICO-Buster,

This account and crypto-maker are the only account that's used for official response or announcements, so next time if anyone claims to be our official Representative, please inform us.

Thank you.

FutureICOs is your account as well, otherwise why would I receive a response from that account saying they won't answer any more questions when only one I've been in conversation with here is Duecoin Official. It is also very similar to the response as was given by Duecoin Official above. It's easy to conclude that these accounts are owned by the same person, who claims to be an investor. That account is also the source of many threads for projects that never launched, which is a separate concern... And why would I receive an email from support@duecoin.io and a separate response from a person I have verified to have direct involvement in this project that no forums have official representation? Who's lying? So many lies in this project...

Hello ICO-Buster,

Let me repeat it. This account and crypto-maker are the only account that's used for official response or announcements. There is nothing like lying here, if you have concerns whether certain account is Duecoin official account or not, you can simply ask and that you already did. And, I have already answered that, twice. So where is the requirement of lying comes? And, what benefits you exactly consider anyone to get from lying for something like this? If you see any logical reason behind this lying theory, then please let us know.

Thank you.
entropy0

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

Que sera sera

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:55:47 PM

Can we stop the useless banter.

It's more convincing to show results than empty arguments.

Waiting to see more progress on the project.

Grow your Discord community with panda-bot! https://pandabot.fatpanda.club
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:16 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 12:14:28 AM by ICO-Buster

Hello ICO-Buster,

This account and crypto-maker are the only account that's used for official response or announcements, so next time if anyone claims to be our official Representative, please inform us.

Thank you.

FutureICOs is your account as well, otherwise why would I receive a response from that account saying they won't answer any more questions when only one I've been in conversation with here is Duecoin Official. It is also very similar to the response as was given by Duecoin Official above. It's easy to conclude that these accounts are owned by the same person, who claims to be an investor. That account is also the source of many threads for projects that never launched, which is a separate concern... And why would I receive an email from support@duecoin.io and a separate response from a person I have verified to have direct involvement in this project that no forums have official representation? Who's lying? So many lies in this project...

Hello ICO-Buster,

Let me repeat it. This account and crypto-maker are the only account that's used for official response or announcements. There is nothing like lying here, if you have concerns whether certain account is Duecoin official account or not, you can simply ask and that you already did. And, I have already answered that, twice. So where is the requirement of lying comes? And, what benefits you exactly consider anyone to get from lying for something like this? If you see any logical reason behind this lying theory, then please let us know.

Thank you.

I did ask, but I didn't ask you because you have no official affiliation with Duecoin, so what you say matters very little. Now, the person I did ask using support@duecoin.io has confirmed that you are in no way affiliated with the project as I received the following response direclty from support@duecoin.io:

The first thing we are doing though, is contacting and shutting down that user, so give us a day or so to handle that....
Once again we do appreciate that you brought this to our attention, cause you were certainly spot on. That handle wasn't linked to us directly, as it looks like it was a community member who's done more harm than good in their attempt.

You are deceitfully using "Official" without any actual official affiliation with the project and continue to lie about it. If you'd like to prove me wrong, please reference the information that support@duecoin.io has agreed to reference in our latest email correspondence from today in order to prove official affiliation as well as my first name, which I have provided in my email. Image of correspondence with ACTUAL official Duecoin team member: https://imgur.com/LuaPPtg. You are only making Duecoin look worse by doing this.

useless banter.

I disagree. Exposing fake "official" accounts that act like they have the information while they don't is not useless. If you want to see relevant information, have the opportunity for a transparent discussion and eventually see results, getting rid of fakes that do more bad than good by dishonestly presenting themselves as official sources and alerting the actual official sources is the first step.

Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for an actual official Duecoin team member to respond with our agreed confirmation and clear up the mess this fake has created .
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:23:01 PM

Can we stop the useless banter.

It's more convincing to show results than empty arguments.

Waiting to see more progress on the project.

Dear entropy0,

We are working on it, and hopefully will come with good news very soon....

Thanks for your time.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

how to buy?
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

how to buy?

Dear ICOselector2018z,

The presale period has finished. Now, you will have to wait untill we enter the exchanges.

Thanks for your interest.

Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:27:30 PM

Hi everyone, I have been requested to clarify my position with the Duecoin company. So, here I am going to do just that.

I am not an official part of Duecoin team, but my duty is to help people associated with the project. So, from onwards, I will not be answering any questions that will require an official answer. However, I will continue to help people in whatever way I can.

Let me repeat myself, I am not an official part of Duecoin team, I am just here to help people with their questions…. Hope I have clarified my position.

Thank you
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

Hi everyone, I have been requested to clarify my position with the Duecoin company. So, here I am going to do just that.

I am not an official part of Duecoin team,

Hello ICO-Buster,

Let me repeat it. This account and crypto-maker are the only account that's used for official response or announcements. There is nothing like lying here

There's nothing like lying here, yet you were lying when you said you were an official account right above on this same page and many times before that. Please don't just stop answering questions, stop posting completely and using "Official" in your name, you are only harming this project with your deceitful actions. The moment this thread goes to a new page, all people will see is "Official" in your name, not your apology for using it without official permission.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

Hello ICO-Buster,

Let me repeat it. This account and crypto-maker are the only account that's used for official response or announcements. There is nothing like lying here

There's nothing like lying here, yet you were lying when you said you were an official account right above on this same page and many times before that. Please don't just stop answering questions, stop posting completely and using "Official" in your name, you are only harming this project with your deceitful actions. The moment this thread goes to a new page, all people will see is "Official" in your name, not your apology for using it without official permission.

Hi ICO-Buster,

I have no idea what's your problem is. I have already clarify my position. If you haven't read it, please refer to that again. If you have any official question, please wait for someone from the team to response. I request you not to hijack this thread.

Thank you.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

Hello ICO-Buster,

Hi ICO-Buster,

I have no idea what's your problem is. I have already clarify my position. If you haven't read it, please refer to that again. If you have any official question, please wait for someone from the team to response. I request you not to hijack this thread.

Thank you.

You would have an idea if you actually read what I said. I have a problem with you using "Official" name when you are not an official representative of this project. It is misleading people. Your clarification will get buried when this thread goes to page 11, but your name will keep on being a lie that misleads people. I didn't hijack anything. You hijacked this thread when you claimed to be an official representative of the Duecoin project and I am only trying to help the actual official members of the team take control back from you.

And yes, I do have a question. Why do you find it acceptable to continue posting under Duecoin Official after admitting you are not an official team member behind this project and misleading people into believing it?
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

Hello ICO-Buster,

Hi ICO-Buster,

Thank you.

You would have an idea if you actually read what I said. I have a problem with you using "Official" name when you are not an official representative of this project. It is misleading people. Your clarification will get buried when this thread goes to page 11, but your name will keep on being a lie that misleads people. I didn't hijack anything. You hijacked this thread when you claimed to be an official representative of the Duecoin project and I am only trying to help the actual official members of the team take control back from you.

Hi ICO-Buster,

First of all, It does not matter what your problem is as you are no one to tell me what to do. I have clarify my position, and there is not much else I need to do.

Thank you.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:49:50 PM

Hello ICO-Buster,

Hi ICO-Buster,

Thank you.

Hi ICO-Buster,

First of all, It does not matter what your problem is as you are no one to tell me what to do. I have clarify my position, and there is not much else I need to do.

Thank you.

Your clarification matters very little when you continue lying to people about being Duecoin "Official".

and there is not much else I need to do.

That is very disrespectful to the official members of the team behind this project. You are lying and taking credit for something others did. Very ignorant of you to continue doing so.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:59:15 PM

Your clarification matters very little when you continue lying to people about being Duecoin "Official".

That is very disrespectful to the official members of the team behind this project. You are lying and taking credit for something others did. Very ignorant of you to continue doing so.

Hi ICO-Buster,

As I said, it is irrelevant if it doesn't matter to you. I have made clarification for others, it's not for you. I am not sure what credit you are talking about? I have only answered questions, so where is the part of credit comes? Anyhow, I don't need to answer you. As I said, I will continue to help people associated with Duecoin, but as I said, I won't reply to any questions which require an official answer.....

Thank you.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:02:44 PM

Where is the roadmap?
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:06:22 PM

Where is the roadmap?

Dear ICOselector2018z,

Visit http://www.duecoin.io/, as here you can see the roadmap. You can even visit their whitepaper, as it got complete detail about it.

Hope it helps.... Thanks
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

Hi ICO-Buster,

As I said, it is irrelevant if it doesn't matter to you. I have made clarification for others, it's not for you. I am not sure what credit you are talking about? I have only answered questions, so where is the part of credit comes? Anyhow, I don't need to answer you. As I said, I will continue to help people associated with Duecoin, but as I said, I won't reply to any questions which require an official answer.....

Thank you.

Your ignorance is astounding. You choosing to continue using "Official" instead of giving it up to actual officials is absolutely disrespectful. Helping? You are not helping them. They see your actions as just as damaging as I do. This is what they have to say about your actions in an email to me:

Its ironic that despite the fact you did have some negative comments, your overall impact probably brought out more light in our coin than the Duecoin Official handle was attempting to do

It also looks that we will have that 'duecoin official' handle shut down, so all in all we're very happy to have this manner sorted.

You are not helping. They want you shut down, not me. So you don't care about what they say, not me. Very disrespectful.
crypto-maker (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

DueCoin Supporters,

First off - thank you for your continued support as we swim forward in our efforts to have a very successful launch AND provide the crypto world with a revolutionary exchange for ICO's and token sales in the future. In addition to the obvious "Happy Holidays" that you are owed, there are a few important announcements we want to clear up:

• We have been working hard behind the scenes on many things, but it's clear to see that this forum thread has gotten sloppy and for no good reason. So let's clear the air here first! We have reached out to "Duecoin Official" directly, and made it clear that he/she is misleading our followers by claiming to represent our operation in ANY fashion. The alias "Duecoin Official" is extremely misleading, but this follower is clearly someone who has good intentions but poor delivery. We have asked them to no longer make such representations, and to only represent their own opinion - because that's the right everyone has. But, to be clear, the ONLY official official official words on this forum will come us directly, and we're going to reference all of our Duecoin handles.

• The majority of our efforts for the past month have been focused on A) successfully taking DUEC to the world's top viable exchanges and B) the prelim development of our decentralized market place technology. The latter aims to create a big buzz and provide tremendous opportunity for many of the great ICOs out there which currently lack a clean and clear way for exposure and sensible formalities. We'll definitely post more on this later - but things are progressing and we are beyond excited to release this to the entire crypto world (starting with you, of course).

• Regarding Exchanges and the launch date ... as you can imagine, the process for the listing date on exchanges is dependent on the market places' notice. We have followed every request and relied on capable contacts. Everything is moving forward as it should and we are currently waiting for final confirmation (aka a DATE). This news will be very welcomed by our team, and all of our supporters as well.

Please stay tuned and continue to spread the word about the Duecoin opportunity and future. Your support does everything for us, and are very thankful we have it!
Duecoin Talk

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:46:43 PM

Hi guys,

First of all, I definitely just want to chime in here and help regain control of this thread. This handle was made from our support channels so its linked directly with our site. At any time, feel free to reach out to us directly at http://www.duecoin.io/ in order to email us, check out our FAQ, newsletters and all the other good stuff.

Otherwise, I guess let me officially double down to everyone, our project and coin has been tremendous so far, and we couldn't be happier with our exposure. Our final confirmations should be just around the corner, and we definitely have a strong road map in place to create a diverse marketplace for Duecoin across several exchanges, so stay tuned there.

For our Duecoin community, just know that there is a great synergy behind our project, and our community support really has been the difference. Our beta infrastructure is already super fluid and we do hope to be able to offer new opportunities for Duec holders in no time.

Lastly, we do want to shout out @ICO-Buster, we do appreciate you reaching out to us directly and helping to sort this out. We absolutely need to ensure accurate representation of ourselves and definitely wanted to address our official handles in this thread.

Thanks for the support,
Duecoin
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:40:00 AM

Hi guys,

First of all, I definitely just want to chime in here and help regain control of this thread. This handle was made from our support channels so its linked directly with our site. At any time, feel free to reach out to us directly at http://www.duecoin.io/ in order to email us, check out our FAQ, newsletters and all the other good stuff.

Otherwise, I guess let me officially double down to everyone, our project and coin has been tremendous so far, and we couldn't be happier with our exposure. Our final confirmations should be just around the corner, and we definitely have a strong road map in place to create a diverse marketplace for Duecoin across several exchanges, so stay tuned there.

For our Duecoin community, just know that there is a great synergy behind our project, and our community support really has been the difference. Our beta infrastructure is already super fluid and we do hope to be able to offer new opportunities for Duec holders in no time.

Lastly, we do want to shout out @ICO-Buster, we do appreciate you reaching out to us directly and helping to sort this out. We absolutely need to ensure accurate representation of ourselves and definitely wanted to address our official handles in this thread.

Thanks for the support,
Duecoin

Glad I could help you set the record straight and allow you, the real team members behind this project, to control the narrative. Please feel free to reach out by email about the adjustments we discussed!
TheQuantumPhysicist

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:30:37 AM

I heard about DueCoin somewhere, and then after seeing their crappy Wordpress website that can be designed in 5 minutes (literally), and their crappy source code that takes 1 week to create after forking Bitcoin, and after compiling their source code on my Debian server to "mine" some Duecoin, where I compiled it because the "Mining" page took me to the source code. Then ... I found this post.

I created this account just to say WTF has been going on here? I don't know but it looks to me that there's a smartass sending an email to the crappy website, and a website owner that excuses himself for being late by playing "good cop, bad cop"... what does that other "impersonator" have to gain by being nice all the time and taking the shit from you guys? This whole thing doesn't add up! There's some big stupidity running here... I have no fucking idea what's happening and this whole post doesn't make any fucking sense.

Let's then continue talking about mining... who the fuck creates mining with SHA256 in year 2017? Are we supposed to use ASICs to mine DueCoin? What kind of idiots created this coin? Every, and I say EVERY new coin prides on making ASIC resistant algorithms for mining to avoid Bitcoin's mistake in being centralized, and this stupid coin comes and uses SHA256, just because it blindly forked Bitcoin. What the fuck is going on?

And what the fuck does the source code of the wallet have to do with the freaking mining in a pool? Why does your "Mining" page on the website says that solo mining can be done through the source code? What kind of crap are you pulling here?

This project is full of crap, and the only thing worse than this project is the stupidity demonstrated in this post. Thank you for wasting 2 hours of my time in reading and compiling this crappy source code... ffs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: