Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:21:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45415 times)
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:15:28 AM

... is this still alive? i havnt seen anything from devs

Dear entropy0, It is very much alive. But we will not deny that we are facing some issues. But we have complete confidence in our team to help us overcome the hurdles.... Please stay with us.

Thanks for your time.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:21:01 AM

Launch is supposed to be  the 12th

Where'd you hear that from?

Hi guys,

That is is incorrect. We have not made any official announcement regarding it.

Have a nice day.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:27:03 AM

Launch is supposed to be

Let's leave it at that. Duecoin - The Future Is Due. Sometime. Soon.™

Hi ICO-Buster,

We will not say that everything is working perfectly fine. We are certainly facing issues, but we are not the FIRST ICO to face these issues, it is common and we are very much confident that things will soon be back to the actual plan. However, we are certainly trying to figure out your agenda behind joining the forum, as all you have done is to spread negativity about us. I will repeat myself, if you got PERSONAL issues, then please don't push that against our project for your own benefits.....

Good luck.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

... is this still alive? i havnt seen anything from devs

We are waiting, few are still waiting because the DEV always disappear when they should respond

i think, this project is dead  Shocked

Hi friends,

It's very much alive, and it is a project that you will NOT regret joining. We are facing a lot of hurdles especially to do with the exchanges, but it doesn't mean we are dead or we will just shutout. We are working on it and VERY SOON, it all will be sorted out..... Please stick with us.

Thanks for your time and interest.
BptCTyankee

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

I have been involved with duecoin since the beginning and all I can say is we’re all hoping for the best, that’s me, and dev and anyone else who put the trust into the project. So stop shitting on everything and go get laid if possible nay-sayers..god. And as much as we all want to strike it rich( for sure)and be a part of something new and exciting, ultimately my hope is to stop dependening on greedy dirty mainstream banks and government- even if just a bit. Gain freedom to not need to go to a normal shit job and work next to negative people like you. If I lose my investment it’s a learning experience it ain’t the end of the world buster, stop hating cuz u got burned and can’t recover. Good luck dev all the best
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:33:08 AM

I have been involved with duecoin since the beginning and all I can say is we’re all hoping for the best, that’s me, and dev and anyone else who put the trust into the project. So stop shitting on everything and go get laid if possible nay-sayers..god. And as much as we all want to strike it rich( for sure)and be a part of something new and exciting, ultimately my hope is to stop dependening on greedy dirty mainstream banks and government- even if just a bit. Gain freedom to not need to go to a normal shit job and work next to negative people like you. If I lose my investment it’s a learning experience it ain’t the end of the world buster, stop hating cuz u got burned and can’t recover. Good luck dev all the best

Dear BptCTyankee,

We really appreciate clients like you who have been supporting us right from day one and always support us regardless of the hurdles we face. Once again, we appreciate your support, as any project becomes great by the support of its users.

We certainly have let down some of the users due to certain delays, but we are certainly not going anywhere! So, no one will regret investing with us. Thanks for your good wishes…..

Have a nice day.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:44:05 AM

Its Duecoin season! We are awaiting official confirmations, and can't wait to release our available market places to the public. Our continued exposure is amazing, and for all of those who are looking to purchase Duecoin now, you will only be able to do so once we release the available exchanges, which we are expecting will occur quite soon. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter, or check our our announcements to stay up to date with our released dates, exchanges, and updates.

For our community, we appreciate all for the continued support as we at Duecoin maintain our aim to be a staple coin. The boom in market cap for crypto-currencies is greatly benefiting our timing for launch, and opportunity held at hand for not only our Core project but also our immediate demand. Thanks again to our community, and as always, don't hesitate to reach out to us for any info.

Do you like to stay updated with the latest happening around Duecoin? Now, we are on the top 4 social sites. Please follow us on FacebookTwitterLinkedInGplus
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:10:28 AM

is there any update information for your project dev ,? look like no more update on your thread. or maybe you have another plan , and when exactly time to promote your project?

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
ruslan2502

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

Hi developer. When the coin will be released on exchange???
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

is there any update information for your project dev ,? look like no more update on your thread. or maybe you have another plan , and when exactly time to promote your project?

Dear tperkara,

We are working on getting it to the exchanges, so will have the update about it soon. You can read out the latest from the web site http://www.duecoin.io/ and subscribe to get updates right away.

Thanks for the interest.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

Hi developer. When the coin will be released on exchange???

Dear ruslan2502,

We will be on the exchanges very soon, but right now there is no official date locked in, so please stay tuned with us.

Have a nice day.
goofybampot

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

keep the spirit, hopefully what is desired can be achieved successfully.

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
ICO-Buster

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:40:04 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:44:28 PM by ICO-Buster

Name:    BptCTyankee
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    December 04, 2017, 06:59:33 AM

Did Duecoin Official call a friend to defend them? Or did you make an alt account? No need to go through all the trouble, you already went out of the way to hide your identity through Panamanian proxy services, just continue peddling lies as is!

And yes, I have a problem with your project. You have failed to meet deadlines multiple times, your project consists of nothing but a bunch of empty promises and cliché marketing phrases. You only allowed BTC investments and continuously hide your identity. After seeing how poorly you handle explaining your own project, I'm only here to make sure others with less understanding don't get tricked into this.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?

Dear Goofybampot,

We always prefer to be positive, so right now we don’t want to think about something like that.

Thanks for your interest.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:11:05 PM

keep the spirit, hopefully what is desired can be achieved successfully.

Hi Gaga org,

It's always nice to hear from users like you. We certainly have high hopes and, we will not back down due to any challenges. Duecoin project is not just about us, it's about you and many others. With the kind of trust people have shown especially in recent times, it is really hard to describe. So we really thank everyone who supported us so far, and hopefully will continue to do so in future as well. We will ensure no one regrets becoming part of this project!

Have a nice day.

Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:23:27 PM

Name:    BptCTyankee
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    December 04, 2017, 06:59:33 AM

Did Duecoin Official call a friend to defend them? Or did you make an alt account? No need to go through all the trouble, you already went out of the way to hide your identity through Panamanian proxy services, just continue peddling lies as is!

And yes, I have a problem with your project. You have failed to meet deadlines multiple times, your project consists of nothing but a bunch of empty promises and cliché marketing phrases. You only allowed BTC investments and continuously hide your identity. Finally, this project is outdated even before it comes out since it's another BTC clone with all the drawbacks of the original and no solutions. People here can understand that, but not everyone you misled into investing could. I learned about it from a friend of mine who had the misfortune of giving you money. I came here to learn about it because from the pitch he was given it sounded completely different. After seeing how poorly you handle explaining your own project, I'm only here to make sure others with less understanding don't get tricked by this scam.

Sooncoin™ - Future is now. And there is no place for empty promises in it.

Dear ICO Buster, What is your whole agenda behind misleading people? I have said this before and repeating it again. If you have ANY personal issue with Duecoin team, then please try to solve it elsewhere. It is not going to help your cause by putting misleading comments.

Your simple Agenda is to discredit the reputation of Duecoin. However, we are glad that it’s not working and the support is only increasing due to such cheap tactics. Only time will reveal where Duecoin place is…..

Have a good day.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:21:12 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 11:42:48 PM by ICO-Buster

Are you only able to read off your marketing script and have no ability to comprehend written text outside of it?

I clearly stated that I have a problem with your project because there is no project, just empty marketing, missed deadlines and worthless promises.

Hi ICO Buster,

I am no longer answering any of your questions unless you tell what's your interest in our project. It's crystal clear for all to see that your main job (hiring) is to bash Duecoin project and nothing else. Unfortunately (for you), it's not working at all.

Have a good day.

You are no longer answering my questions? You haven't answered a single question I asked! You haven't answered other peoples questions either. If you knew how to read beyond the marketing script you are reading from, you'd know that I already said I came here to learn about this "project" with interest in investing. I was not hired to do anything here, I'm only here because you stole from someone I know and others have the right to learn about this being a scam as well.

How many accounts do you have? You realize you used FutureICOs to answer this time after answering as Duecoin Official? And the history of that account is posts about more trash that never came out. Why is someone acting as official representative for Duecoin representing competitors through other accounts? Either you are a liar and have nothing to do with these projects officially or a scammer running multiple scams at the same time. So many lies. I will be contacting actual Duecoin official team so they can either confirm your affiliation with them, or either kindly ask you to stop acting like you are or contact forum administration to restrict your actions.

Update: after looking at the history of FutureICOs which you probably forgot to log out from and mistakenly used to answer here, I can confirm that you are indeed a liar.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2233141.msg23634401#msg23634401

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2323687.msg23633725#msg23633725

Update 2: I have contacted actual Duecoin official team through their website and they confirmed you are not affiliated with them and that there is no official account representing them on any forums. They will be taking action against your false representation of their project and use of "Official" in your name while doing it on these forums.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:48:10 PM

Hello ICO-Buster,

This account and crypto-maker are the only account that's used for official response or announcements, so next time if anyone claims to be our official Representative, please inform us.

Thank you.
ICO-Buster

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:59:46 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 07:17:20 PM by ICO-Buster

Hello ICO-Buster,

This account and crypto-maker are the only account that's used for official response or announcements, so next time if anyone claims to be our official Representative, please inform us.

Thank you.

FutureICOs is your account as well, otherwise why would I receive a response from that account saying they won't answer any more questions when only one I've been in conversation with here is Duecoin Official. It is also very similar to the response as was given by Duecoin Official above. It's easy to conclude that these accounts are owned by the same person, who claims to be an investor. That account is also the source of many threads for projects that never launched, which is a separate concern... And why would I receive an email from support@duecoin.io and a separate response from a person I have verified to have direct involvement in this project that no forums have official representation? Who's lying? So many lies in this project...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: