Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now  (Read 45415 times)
OptimusPrime:)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:19:07 PM

Interesting, a lack of info here but a bit more on site. Any info about team?
Duecoin Official

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:25:48 PM

What are the competitors of this project I wonder? Also what exchanges will it hit after its ICO conclusion?

Hi Cryptozi,

We are negotiating with various exchanges at the moment but have yet to finalize any proper agreement, so please tuned for further updates.

Thanks for your time.

How were you going to release it in the next couple of days, as the poll option stated, if you have no agreements with exchanges. Fraudulent votes? More like trying to buy time before you get exposed.

Dear Ap1230,

It is not tough to understand your frustration which is because of the previous delays, so I once again apologize for it.

I believe you might have not read the poll accurately. It NEVER said we are going to release it in next couple of days. As I have written it above, we are negotiation with various exchanges but are yet to finalize of any agreement and that will be made ONLY after the voting results are announced. So, the main part is already completed and agreement is just the 10% of it.

Let me explain, there were many votes from SAME IP, so such votes will be filtered. We have mentioned 24/48 hours; it’s not just for announcement of the results, but to explain the step ahead in detail. I request you to give us a chance before making any judgment.

Have a nice day.
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:28:47 PM

Interesting, a lack of info here but a bit more on site. Any info about team?

Dear OptimusPrime,

This issue has been brought to our attention by other users as well and I assure you that this is put up on priority list. We will soon be adding all the details regarding our team in next few weeks. Right now, our main focus is on the launch. So stay tuned.

Thanks for your time.
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:22:02 AM

What are the competitors of this project I wonder? Also what exchanges will it hit after its ICO conclusion?

Hi Cryptozi,

We are negotiating with various exchanges at the moment but have yet to finalize any proper agreement, so please tuned for further updates.

Thanks for your time.

How were you going to release it in the next couple of days, as the poll option stated, if you have no agreements with exchanges. Fraudulent votes? More like trying to buy time before you get exposed.

Dear Ap1230,

It is not tough to understand your frustration which is because of the previous delays, so I once again apologize for it.

I believe you might have not read the poll accurately. It NEVER said we are going to release it in next couple of days. As I have written it above, we are negotiation with various exchanges but are yet to finalize of any agreement and that will be made ONLY after the voting results are announced. So, the main part is already completed and agreement is just the 10% of it.

Let me explain, there were many votes from SAME IP, so such votes will be filtered. We have mentioned 24/48 hours; it’s not just for announcement of the results, but to explain the step ahead in detail. I request you to give us a chance before making any judgment.

Have a nice day.

Same IP doesn’t necessarily mean same person. Could be a public VPN point or an ISP using NATm. Sure, we’ll see your plan for what’s ahead...
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:39:40 AM

3 days (full) ago i mining for DUECOIN only get reward 300/block... now 1200/block... sad.. Cry Cry Cry Cry
cantr

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:45:11 PM

Mined totaly 12 hours with 3kH

i didnt earn anything.

i quit.

Regards.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:49:13 PM

i didnt earn anything.

i quit.

Regards.

lol. who told you could mine with 3kh/s? I think this was possible maybe 8 years ago, but now you need GH/s!
azzalea25

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:00:30 PM

i didnt earn anything.

i quit.

Regards.

lol. who told you could mine with 3kh/s? I think this was possible maybe 8 years ago, but now you need GH/s!

yes right, b'coz this is sha256 algo Smiley not a cryptonote  Grin, just suggest please be patient  Smiley
cantr

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

i didnt earn anything.

i quit.

Regards.

I think i made mistake.  6 x 1060 armor not possible to mine this coin?

i mined nothing (zero)
i think difficulty too much right?
azzalea25

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

DUECOIN is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. An open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized. Precise code secures our network and empowers individuals to control their own finances.

##########

PROGRESS

Duecoin Website

English: http://www.duecoin.io

Spanish: http://www.duecoin.io/es

#####

Source Code: https://github.com/duecoin/duecoin_sourcecode

Windows Wallets: https://github.com/duecoin/wallet_windows

Mac Wallets: https://github.com/duecoin/wallet_mac

Linux Wallets: **coming soon**

Block Explorer: http://explorer.duecoin.io/explorer/

Faucet: http://faucet.duecoin.io/

Mining Details: http://www.duecoin.io/mining-duecoin/

##########

SPECIFICATIONS

Short: DUEC

Algorithm: SHA256

Premine:      42,000,000

Money supply: 840,000,000

Type: POS + POW

Block time: 240 Seconds

Block Reward : 1200

No. of blocks
Block Size: 1 MB

Additional Info: 4% yearly after finishing pow

##########

LAUNCH STATUS

* Currently in PRESALE

* Official Launch Date 10/30/2017

* Exchanges DUEC will be listed on: **coming soon**

#####

STAY TUNED - more information coming very soon ... keep watching - DUEC popularity will surge!

Hi there, Please fix the POS feature
azzalea25

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:15:17 PM

i didnt earn anything.

i quit.

Regards.

I think i made mistake.  6 x 1060 armor not possible to mine this coin?

i mined nothing (zero)
i think difficulty too much right?

current Net Hashrate is 62.05 TH/s and block reward has been fixed to 1,200 DGC.. i think you will got Duecoin right now bro.. be carefull select port for best result  your RIG
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:24:58 PM

Hi Cryptozi,

Thanks for your time.

Dear Ap1230,

Have a nice day.

Same IP doesn’t necessarily mean same person. Could be a public VPN point or an ISP using NATm. Sure, we’ll see your plan for what’s ahead...

Dear Ap1230,

We are absolutely aware of these things, as we have got highly qualified team of experts, so they know all these aspects completely. I am sure you will not be upset with the announcement that we are going to make soon. Stay with us…

Have a nice day.
ap1230

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:30:28 AM

Hi Cryptozi,

Thanks for your time.

Dear Ap1230,

Have a nice day.

Dear Ap1230,

We are absolutely aware of these things, as we have got highly qualified team of experts, so they know all these aspects completely. I am sure you will not be upset with the announcement that we are going to make soon. Stay with us…

Have a nice day.

Re: ANN - DUECOIN. The Future Is Now
November 16, 2017, 02:01:54 AM
Reply with quote  #58
Quote from: azzalea25 on November 15, 2017, 01:40:44 PM
How about Poll result dev?

Dear Azzalea25,

As Crypto-maker already mentioned, the official announcement will be made in next 24/48 hours

So all you’re trying to say is that you missed another deadline you set yourself?
softwork-LuckyGames

Activity: 267
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:23:14 AM

New pool

Ports:

Asics:         3519
Nicehash:   3520
Low diff:     3521

I tried to mine by GPU and CPU and nothing happened in this POOL - If someone knows DUE pool please let me know

azzalea25

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

New pool

Ports:

Asics:         3519
Nicehash:   3520
Low diff:     3521

I tried to mine by GPU and CPU and nothing happened in this POOL - If someone knows DUE pool please let me know

high fees but GOOD POOL  Grin i like it

Try to cantact pool admin bro @mpos-pools send a privat mess
Duecoin Official

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:30:42 PM

So all you’re trying to say is that you missed another deadline you set yourself?

Dear Ap1230, there is no deadline missed. We don't work on weekends. The latest update should be posted anytime between today or tomorrow.... Stay tuned

Thanks for the interest.
azzalea25

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:35:27 AM

Dear Ap1230, there is no deadline missed. We don't work on weekends. The latest update should be posted anytime between today or tomorrow.... Stay tuned

Thanks for the interest.

Yea, thanks for active again dev, i'm still mining your coin there  Grin
ADW69

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:39:32 AM

I'm also hashing. Doing my part!   Wink
hleenyc

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:36:31 AM

You guys are still marketing via Twitter and Facebook today (Sunday).  Does this mean that the vote came back to extend the sale until Nov 30th?  Otherwise, why would you still market yourselves?  Below is the FB ad...

Are you looking to make investment that could change your life forever?
Then you are at the right site with Duecoin providing you just the opportunity that you were seeking.
So come and join us as we set to get in the main race over the next couple of weeks.
softwork-LuckyGames

Activity: 267
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:45:17 PM

Galera, I can not mine this coin, can someone help me ... Waiting for answers beforehand

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: