Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [QBE] World's first decentralized employee marketplace - PodOne  (Read 5321 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

Excellent project, very strong team, but I can not fully understand how this platform will work in practice, can anyone give an example of use?
Yes, of course, it's very simple! For example, in some company there is a season of calls and the manager understands that more personnel will be needed to ensure high quality of customer service. The manager makes a request, describing the work that he needs to perform. And Podone provides such an opportunity!
Wow, it's all so simple. It turns out that the platform will also be divided into different categories of workers?
That's right, all employees from the very beginning will be divided into groups, according to their abilities.
costgranda

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
Yes? And why are you so sure about the success of this project?
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! A system designed to enable any business to use its resource to gain access to personal information.
It is clear, but what is PodOne as a whole? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
Well, I'll try. It turns out that PodOne - a platform where anyone needs to find a busy for a certain period of time, everything is simple. Try to read the technical document of the project.
I wonder if this project has advantages? How do I understand with such an idea a lot of other similar projects? What does it allow users to do?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Excellent project, very strong team, but I can not fully understand how this platform will work in practice, can anyone give an example of use?
Yes, of course, it's very simple! For example, in some company there is a season of calls and the manager understands that more personnel will be needed to ensure high quality of customer service. The manager makes a request, describing the work that he needs to perform. And Podone provides such an opportunity!
Wow, it's all so simple. It turns out that the platform will also be divided into different categories of workers?
That's right, all employees from the very beginning will be divided into groups, according to their abilities.
It's just wonderful, but are you sure that Podone will be able to realize all his plans?
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

Great project, very promising! Tell me, is there information about selling tokens? I can already buy them?
Yes, now there is pre-sale, now you can buy tokens at a very competitive price, and besides, get bonuses in the form of additional tokens, which in my opinion is a great option!
But I advise you to hurry, because such projects collect the necessary amount of investment in a short period of time, you just can not do it!
I support the team from the very beginning and I am very close to the idea and desire to implement it! The project has a very strong team, so I have no doubt that they will achieve their goal and make a revolution in this area!
Very serious intentions! And what is the ultimate goal of which you are speaking?
I think that the ultimate goal is to implement the platform around the world to solve all the problems of this market segment! In general, I am sure that the platform will continue to develop, because the potential is unlimited!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:53:06 AM

Tell me please, I could not figure out why this project is intended? Is there a specific goal and idea for the team?
Yes, of course! A system designed to enable any business to use its resource to gain access to personal information.
It is clear, but what is PodOne as a whole? If you can, please write in simple words and more specifically?
Well, I'll try. It turns out that PodOne - a platform where anyone needs to find a busy for a certain period of time, everything is simple. Try to read the technical document of the project.
I wonder if this project has advantages? How do I understand with such an idea a lot of other similar projects? What does it allow users to do?
I believe that it is very difficult to list all the advantages, they are all very important, but. 15 years in the industry of contact centers, work on achieving certain technical problems of the industry and constantly increasing costs. Therefore, all details of this industry are taken into account!
okaypool

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

It's just wonderful, but are you sure that Podone will be able to realize all his plans?
Of course, the main role will be played by the company's experience. The PodOne team has 50 years of experience in the contact center industry and is the leader behind the Fenero, the eye-popping and award-winning cloud-based contact center platform used by more than 2,200 call service organizations and customers around the world.
costgranda

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:59:11 AM

I think that the ultimate goal is to implement the platform around the world to solve all the problems of this market segment! In general, I am sure that the platform will continue to develop, because the potential is unlimited!
Wow, I hope everything will turn out and the project will be able to fulfill all the goals! Good luck!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:59:47 AM

I believe that it is very difficult to list all the advantages, they are all very important, but. 15 years in the industry of contact centers, work on achieving certain technical problems of the industry and constantly increasing costs. Therefore, all details of this industry are taken into account!
Yes, it's really a very interesting project! Even includes many important functions! I'll think about taking part
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:29:26 AM

Is there any information about hardcap and softcap?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:31:06 AM

Oh sure. Hardcap is 45,000 ETH and softcap is 3,125
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

Wow. This is a very huge variation in the amount, why is this so?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:37:19 AM

How can I know this, I'm not the founder of this project.  Grin
Apparently their calculations showed that such a minimum amount is enough for them to implement some very limited part of the functional. Well, you must understand. that if the amount is so small, then the platform will be very reduced.
BTCdude007

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

Apparently their calculations showed that such a minimum amount is enough for them to implement some very limited part of the functional. Well, you must understand. that if the amount is so small, then the platform will be very reduced.
Is it possible to find out exactly how much this project has collected at the moment?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

Is it possible to find out exactly how much this project has collected at the moment?
I'm not sure that this information is public and you can find out. I did not see this being divulged anywhere. but one thing is for sure, if the project has not stopped yet, it means that the hardcap has not been reached, so you can invest!   Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:52:05 AM

As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform? Huh
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

As far as I understand, the network will offer special courses to upgrade the skills of the platform workers, but who will create all the necessary courses? And if there are no courses on the platform? Huh
This will be the task of the manager of the call center company.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

What do you mean? How will this work? Huh
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

Well, the recruiting manager selects the necessary criteria for future employees, if these criteria and training courses are not in the platform database, then the manager can create it independently.
elrugrim

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:01:14 AM

Well, the recruiting manager selects the necessary criteria for future employees, if these criteria and training courses are not in the platform database, then the manager can create it independently.
I realized, That is, all the employees of this firm will have to constantly take some courses for professional development?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: