Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100752 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:47:32 AM

With their change of server my account just disappeared. I thought I need to make a password reset then, but the account just seems to have vanished, it doesn't exist anymore. I had not bought anything yet but I had logged in a few times to try to buy some but I wouldn't get an ETH deposit wallet adress and some hours after that their site went off the air. Needless to say with my account just going poof like that raises nothing but red flags to me, enjoy it while it lasts, I'm not going to touch this one.

Dear all member !
The new account registration feature was reopened.
We will disable accounts that are found fraudulently.
The request transfer feature will be open in the next few days to help secure transactions

Opposed to accounts that are found legitimately?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

English, BITCHES!

Anon: Please disable Bob's account.
ECH: Thanks, whoever you are. It will be since is was fraudulently found.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:50:03 AM

Ether sure has a lot of volatility.... wether bcc is ponzi or not at least it can hide behind btc volatility. Ether, in comparison to eth, barely has any volatility.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:05:40 AM

Ugh.. I feel so bad for whoever invests..
dominic25

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

Don

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:02:54 AM

Ether sure has a lot of volatility.... wether bcc is ponzi or not at least it can hide behind btc volatility. Ether, in comparison to eth, barely has any volatility.
Hello All, does anyone have any ECH they would like to sell? I was never able to fund my walled during the ICO for some reason. I would like to buy now. Please PM me. Thanks  Don
Fakayode1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:59:34 AM

Can anybody explain why ethconnect is seizing up to $7M on their platform withdrawal is always maintained or it's maintenance. What else can you call that than scam. They don't respond to mails.
KingCan1985

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:05:59 AM

Anyone signing up use this link and I will give 50% ref back: https://ethconnect.net/ref/KingCan
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:49:17 AM

With their change of server my account just disappeared. I thought I need to make a password reset then, but the account just seems to have vanished, it doesn't exist anymore. I had not bought anything yet but I had logged in a few times to try to buy some but I wouldn't get an ETH deposit wallet adress and some hours after that their site went off the air. Needless to say with my account just going poof like that raises nothing but red flags to me, enjoy it while it lasts, I'm not going to touch this one.

Dear all member !
The request transfer feature will be open in the next few days to help secure transactions

Fraudulent? Do tell what was fraudulent about my account since you are telling how you disable accounts that are found fraudulent? What fraudulent did you find about mine? All I did was ask in livechat why the button create ETH deposit address was not responding or doing anything. I didn't even get an answer because all were offline at that time and system told me I would get the reply by mail. So instead of an answer you decided to delete my account. Now I'm even more glad that it didn't work, otherwise I was going to deposit ETH and would have lost it.
Also do keep transfer requests closed and keep everyones crypto hostage while talking about fraudulent. Enjoy your ill gotten money, you won't see any of mine.
FRLZ

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:21:24 AM

Dear all member !

Fraudulent? Do tell what was fraudulent about my account since you are telling how you disable accounts that are found fraudulent? What fraudulent did you find about mine? All I did was ask in livechat why the button create ETH deposit address was not responding or doing anything. I didn't even get an answer because all were offline at that time and system told me I would get the reply by mail. So instead of an answer you decided to delete my account. Now I'm even more glad that it didn't work, otherwise I was going to deposit ETH and would have lost it.
Also do keep transfer requests closed and keep everyones crypto hostage while talking about fraudulent. Enjoy your ill gotten money, you won't see any of mine.

Dude, who are you talking to?
We are not Ethconnect!

We just tell you what they wrote on Twitter, because you seem not capable of reading it for yourself!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:43:16 PM

Dear all member !

We are not Ethconnect!

We just tell you what they wrote on Twitter, because you seem not capable of reading it for yourself!

To be fair, I think Zandar was directing his response toward Ethconnect and not toward the poster just like I did above the fold.

FWIW, I have faith in ECH - I have faith that they will ...

Zandar

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:26:13 PM

Dear all member !

We are not Ethconnect!

Then the next time when posting, those people should at least be 'capable' to mention that it is information gotten from twitter. Not all of us are using twitter. The way you go on it's like twitter is the center attention of all and when someone even mentions something it is immediately recognised that it has been taken from twitter without the mention of twitter. Just because your entire daily focus passes by on twitter does not mean everyone elses does.
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

Ethconnect is a well though scam
gvozdik

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

Ethconnect have probably biggest fanbase after bitconnect from lending coins... under this is possible predict price for 50-100$ untill 3-4month after relase.
Szt0s

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

90% of landing platform ICOs are going to the exchange stage, no reason not to.
But behind every project there are people, and sometimes they make unlogical and unpredictable decisions.

Exit scamming in landing platform just after ICO is like not picking 5kg gold bar from ground with no reason.
Only not very smart and bright scammer would do that.

Not even technical side is a thing because with money you can make it happen with ease.
You can launch exchange just by paying let's say coinexchange.io 25k USD.

Its seems so easy that on they place I would not fell asleep for years knowing I ruined such huge hype potencial and $$$

Damn, regal is at 50USD, Hextra 30 USD. Even goldrewards with 0 hype launched exchange today and it's at 3USD. They all had technical troubles.
With ethconnect hype it would moon like crazy.
FRLZ

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:17:34 PM

Dear all member !

We are not Ethconnect!

Then the next time when posting, those people should at least be 'capable' to mention that it is information gotten from twitter. Not all of us are using twitter. The way you go on it's like twitter is the center attention of all and when someone even mentions something it is immediately recognised that it has been taken from twitter without the mention of twitter. Just because your entire daily focus passes by on twitter does not mean everyone elses does.

You just prove how stupid you are.
You want to invest, in an ICO, where the most ppl scream its a big scam, with all these flaws that occurred.
And you don't even spend that much time researching, that you know they have a Twitter account?
There's a link on the first Post on this Thread, there's a link on their website, they post frequently on their social media, so their posts get mentioned very often here in this thread.

Sorry, but you deserved anything that happened to you.

PS: Welcome in the year 2017, Facebook, Twitter or social Media is the center of communication for these kind of online businesses.
tiptopcrypto

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:11 PM

Another lending platform to keep an eye on!  I think a lot of these will fail except for the select few like Bitconnect and Regal Coin.  I do see Ethconnect being in the top 3.  There's rumors that they are totally redoing the website, so good things might come out of this one.  I'm buying some coins when lending opens and going to flip them when the exchange opens on December 2oth.  Get in early and out ahead!  
Good luck with this guys.  Shocked  http://eth-connect.net
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:47:54 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 02:09:00 AM by Gleb Gamow

Another lending platform to keep an eye on!  I think a lot of these will fail except for the select few like Bitconnect and Regal Coin.  I do see Ethconnect being in the top 3.  There's rumors that they are totally redoing the website, so good things might come out of this one.  I'm buying some coins when lending opens and going to flip them when the exchange opens on December 2oth.  Get in early and out ahead!  

I took the liberty and made your scammer link ten times larger, thus ensuring that my fellow crypto buds who get fucked by Ethconnect also have an opportunity to get fucked by whatever snake oil is on the other side of said link.
Zandar

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

Dear all member !

We are not Ethconnect!

You just prove how stupid you are.
You want to invest, in an ICO, where the most ppl scream its a big scam, with all these flaws that occurred.
And you don't even spend that much time researching, that you know they have a Twitter account?
There's a link on the first Post on this Thread, there's a link on their website, they post frequently on their social media, so their posts get mentioned very often here in this thread.

Sorry, but you deserved anything that happened to you.

PS: Welcome in the year 2017, Facebook, Twitter or social Media is the center of communication for these kind of online businesses.

You might want to read again, I'll repeat: 'Not all of us are using twitter'. Also read my post again and you'll find out I had not deposited anything on ethconnect. But from the way you are behaving it's crystal clear your intelligence is next to my shoe size. But do keep twittering your brain cells away since that's all they are worth for.
burliko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:51:35 AM

this thread is fucked - anybody who puts money here is a dummy
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

this thread is fucked - anybody who puts money here is a dummy

Hey, I disagree.  There are 2 types of people putting money here...1 type thinks they are going to be rich.

the other type thinks it's all a game and to ride the free-money train while it lasts and have a bit of fun along the way.  I like to think I'm this type of person.

Everybody knows all these HYIPs are most likely scams.  You'd be an idiot no to think that.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
otouzani

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:26:12 AM

The biggest mistake your mother ever did in her life is giving birth to someone like YOU!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: