Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:48:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100752 times)
indocryptoref

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

HI ALL !!
Since I have a different portfolio ahead, I would like to Sell my 200 ECH into 5.1 ETH, 5 ETH sent to my myethwallet(since I want to use it ASAP) and 0.1 sent to my ethconnect eth wallet(as requirement for request transfer feature)

For anyone who has interest just sent me your telegram or WhatsApp contact number.

GRAB IT BEFORE ITS GOING TO THE MOON !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alaverdi

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:56:42 AM

HI ALL !!
Since I have a different portfolio ahead, I would like to Sell my 200 ECH into 5.1 ETH, 5 ETH sent to my myethwallet(since I want to use it ASAP) and 0.1 sent to my ethconnect eth wallet(as requirement for request transfer feature)

For anyone who has interest just sent me your telegram or WhatsApp contact number.

GRAB IT BEFORE ITS GOING TO THE MOON !!

Good try.  Guess I'll try the same.

I would like to also sell my 54 ECH for 1 ETH and get 0.9 ETH on my MEW and 0.1 to ethconnect wallet.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

Why are people expecting ECH to hit $40 right out of the box? Bitserial, Gold Rewards and Credence are stuck at $5 right now. Maybe its a downhill for all these fake lending sites. I think there is a possibility we might start at $2 guys, hold your horses and buy at exchange at release.

Campaign Manager (2018)
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

Nexcoin just Ran away
N00bMiner33

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

Why are people expecting ECH to hit $40 right out of the box? Bitserial, Gold Rewards and Credence are stuck at $5 right now. Maybe its a downhill for all these fake lending sites. I think there is a possibility we might start at $2 guys, hold your horses and buy at exchange at release.

I'm not expecting $40 out of the gate.  I think it will be 10-15 USD per ECH on opening and will dip as people sell it off then will will follow BitConects route and head towards 100 in the first 6 months. 
dota_connect

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:32:25 PM

Just chill guys!  Smiley ECH will reach to $1000 in 2018.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

$1000 USD per EthConnect. $1000 x 301 Coins = $301,0000 USD and then click Lending for 12 months, with a 45% Interest per month and a 0.25% daily interest. Cant wait to purchase more ETH. and lend it out again. recycle over and over LOL. This me going to bed. next year and year after. Thank you ethconnect. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

N00bMiner33

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:36:28 PM

Just chill guys!  Smiley ECH will reach to $1000 in 2018.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

$1000 USD per EthConnect. $1000 x 301 Coins = $301,0000 USD and then click Lending for 12 months, with a 45% Interest per month and a 0.25% daily interest. Cant wait to purchase more ETH. and lend it out again. recycle over and over LOL. This me going to bed. next year and year after. Thank you ethconnect. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Solid plan Mate,  Let me know what your referral code is.  THis is gonna be Huge!!!
dota_connect

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

Solid plan Mate,  Let me know what your referral code is.  THis is gonna be Huge!!!

Thanks. I dont try to get any referrals here! I did check independently most of lending platforms recently(about 80 in ICOreview) and in my opinion this site looks much more better comparing to others. It is well-designed, up to 52% monthly profit in 89 days, funny name, more than 230 338 users...

ICO was hard but i managed to get some after every 4 hours....Withdrawal worked perfectly for me as well(maybe not for all of us). Now you guys still could not withdraw but everything happens for a reason. Why? Because i dont tell you, figure it out yourself Cheesy

It is much faster than Bitcoin if you try to deposit Ethereum to a wallet and it's price is $455.46 at the moment. Basically this Ethconnect is THE FIRST lending platform where people could have the possibility to deposit ETHEREUM as well. Ethconnect might live along with the existence of Ethereum and Bitcoin(maybe  Grin Grin because i am positive). It is also one factor to double,(triple....) the price of Ethereum in next year because people need to deposit ETH and BTC in order to buy ECH so there are always more and more demands.

I just hope that Ethconnect gonna be THE SECOND BEST lending coin in the world  Grin Grin Grin (i dont care about the best Cheesy). It is our mission to make ECH to the MOON  Cool. Let's make ETHCONNECT great forever!

Cheesy Grin In ETHCONNECT we trust Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Cool Grin $ECH 2018 -->$1000

Take care guys and have faith!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss

bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:23:44 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 05:45:45 PM by bambarmia

Cheesy Grin In ETHCONNECT we trust Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Cool Grin $ECH 2018 -->$1000

Wrote a fucking noob with only 4 posts in his profile! This thread became a home for all kinds of scammers. I have the reasons to believe, that scammers involved in ethconnect fraud are from India or from Nigeria.
szfinx

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:17:25 PM

Thanks. I dont try to get any referrals here! I did check independently most of lending platforms recently(about 80 in ICOreview) and in my opinion this site looks much more better comparing to others. It is well-designed, up to 52% monthly profit in 89 days, funny name, more than 230 338 users...

ICO was hard but i managed to get some after every 4 hours....Withdrawal worked perfectly for me as well(maybe not for all of us). Now you guys still could not withdraw but everything happens for a reason. Why? Because i dont tell you, figure it out yourself Cheesy

It is much faster than Bitcoin if you try to deposit Ethereum to a wallet and it's price is $455.46 at the moment. Basically this Ethconnect is THE FIRST lending platform where people could have the possibility to deposit ETHEREUM as well. Ethconnect might live along with the existence of Ethereum and Bitcoin(maybe  Grin Grin because i am positive). It is also one factor to double,(triple....) the price of Ethereum in next year because people need to deposit ETH and BTC in order to buy ECH so there are always more and more demands.

I just hope that Ethconnect gonna be THE SECOND BEST lending coin in the world  Grin Grin Grin (i dont care about the best Cheesy). It is our mission to make ECH to the MOON  Cool. Let's make ETHCONNECT great forever!

Take care guys and have faith!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss

So you have done your research, but for some reason a few facts escaped from you...

This project is posted by a brand new account and still has only 3 post to date.
The lending platform this project try to copy is about to be shut down by the regulator due to scam allegations.

radiera

Activity: 295

ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:49:38 PM

paper delete, source code nothing.. it just $2.. 8m without max supply just ico,, last i see ech 31m ?

▄       ▄
      ▐█▄    ▀█▌     ▄█
       ▐██   ██▌   ▄██▀
▄██▄▄   ▐██  ██   ▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄  █▌██ ▄▄██▀
      ▀██▄▐▌█ ██▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄███▄▄██▀ █▄██▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀
▀ ▀  ▀  ▀ ▄█ █▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀ █▐█▀▀▀██▄▄
      ███▌ ▀█ ▐█▌   ▀██▄
     ███▌  ▐█▌▀▐█▌    ▀█
    ████    █▌  ██
   █████   █▀    █
goacoin
PoW, Masternodes, ASIC Resistance, NeoScrypt
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ⚫ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER         |        ANN THREAD        |         TELEGRAM
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████▀▀   ████▄
▄████████████▀   ██ ▐█████▄
████████▀▀▀▀       ▄███████
██████▀           █████████
██████▄ ▄▄▄     ▄██████████
▀███████████    ██████████▀
 ▀█████████▌  ▄██████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SUPER FAST
TRANSACTIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
 ▄████████▌     ▐████████▄
▄████████▄       ▄████████▄
████████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████
████████▀  ▄   ▄  ▀████████
███████    ▐▀ ▀▌    ███████
▀██████     ▌ ▐     ██████▀
 ▀██████▄         ▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
SECURITY &
ANONYMOUS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀  ▀███████▀  ▀████▄
▄█████▄  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█████▄
█████ ▀▀▀█▌     ▐█▀▀▀ █████
█████   ▄▄█▄   ▄█▄▄   █████
████████    ▀▀▀    ████████
▀██████             ██████▀
 ▀█████             █████▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
GROWING
COMMUNITY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀
dota_connect

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:54:08 PM

So you have done your research, but for some reason a few facts escaped from you...

This project is posted by a brand new account and still has only 3 post to date.
The lending platform this project try to copy is about to be shut down by the regulator due to scam allegations.

The number of posts tell you nothing here, btw! I am a big whale and a big whale doesn't talk much, it acts  Grin Grin Grin Grin It was just my opinion Cheesy

Anyways dont invest more than what you could afford! But let's give people some energies, positive thoughts and hopes for free  Kiss Kiss Kiss ECH $1000 in 2018 right?

PS: I am already rich, Ethconnect gonna make me richer Smiley)  Kiss Kiss Kiss
dota_connect

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:01:02 PM

Wrote a fucking noob with only 4 posts in his profile! This thread became a home for all kinds of scammers. I have the reasons to believe, that scammers involved in ethconnect fraud are from India or from Nigeria.

People from India or from Nigeria, they just got excited and got involved to this project  Grin Wink. Most of the traffics come from USA and Japan from the first day. Yes, i am a noob sometimes Smiley)

https://www.similarweb.com/website/ethconnect.net#overview
dota_connect

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

paper delete, source code nothing.. it just $2.. 8m without max supply just ico,, last i see ech 31m ?

Check out page 5/30 in white paper: What is the value of Ethconnect (ECH)? There you go 31m!  Grin
BR
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:54:51 PM

Have you not seen what happened to Hextra coin? topped to 40x after the ICO, similar project with less hype than ETHConnect, same goes for REGAL coin with 90x max and i'm not even talking about bitconnect with close to 2000x now Smiley

Welcome to the new world. It always cracks me up when I see traders making 5% and being happy about it Smiley
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:58:37 PM

The number of posts tell you nothing here, btw! I am a big whale and a big whale doesn't talk much, it acts  Grin Grin Grin Grin It was just my opinion Cheesy

Anyways dont invest more than what you could afford! But let's give people some energies, positive thoughts and hopes for free  Kiss Kiss Kiss ECH $1000 in 2018 right?

You're a whale but you bought 301 Eth Connect Coins?

Campaign Manager (2018)
grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:00:18 AM

What is the ICO START IN countdown clock counting down to?  Looks to December 1st.  Ist that when you can buy more ECH, post ICO?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:04:21 AM

You're a whale but you bought 301 Eth Connect Coins?

Richer by 301 ECH at a time. Then the dude's gonna purchase 301 H20 and 301 SH tokens to support hydro mining entities, resulting in putting a major dent in climate change, something else this quiet whale most likely won't talk about.

I'm beginning to think that Leroy Fodor is manning mega user accounts on this forum so to spread his lies across a many monikers, thus looking busy when his slut wife comes home after a hard day of work.
CryptoVester

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:20:03 AM

Is it impossible to buy ECH coins right now?

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
n0bility6

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:00:07 AM

Is it impossible to buy ECH coins right now?

IF you want to buy, I have 35 ECH right now at 5usd of 0.0213BTC total.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: