Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform  (Read 100752 times)
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:11:13 AM

Can you guys take the boring rant elsewhere? I come here to learn if there is new stuff around this ICO and all I get is two cocks fighting...

I don't care which one of you is right or wrong but I am really tired of this crap now...

Even if someone tells me that its a scam and shows me proof i'm still buying some tokens on day 1, I'm willing to bet on this Smiley

Your'e giving money to Identity Thieves. Amazing idea man.

No i'm not giving money to anyone, i'm making an investment - I will either make a lot of money or loose a little bit of money.. that's all

No, I'm not even trying to be dramatic or emotional or 'trolling.' You are literally giving away your money to identity thieves. I don't have any ulterior motive in that statement.
That's all I am saying, I cannot make that any more crystal clear. So just thinking you should think that through a little more. Up to you.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:39:55 AM

The difference between Bitconnect and EthConnect is that the second can not be mined with the ERC20 tokens, it is impossible, but they can reward the holders of ECH tokens with more ECH tokens through the smart contract. That is to say if you keep your token, even if it is outside the ECH platform (MEW for example), we could win more tokens that could be released little by little if you keep them in your wallet (in or out platform), this would be like a kind of mining. What interests here is that the tokens are not sold so that their value increases with time. It is not a bad idea.

Bitconnect goes with the volatility of Bitcoin and with EthConnect intend to do the same but with the volatility of Ethereum. If EthConnect does it well it might be better than Bitconnect. It is a currency of TRUST, just that. It will be scarce that is why it will rise in price. We already know what happens when nobody sells their currency and there is great demand ... the price goes up.

How can they distribute tokens to those who keep the coins if there is no mining?

Through a smart contract with time it is possible. That's why I think they want to teach me to use MEW or Nano ledger for those who want to keep their coins off the shelf (Every now and then they will be rewarded with more ECH coins). The idea can be brilliant.

The underlying idea is to create a token that is revalued over time and is scarce type bitcoin. People can earn more tokens if they keep those coins.

Is ETHConnet a Scam?

Make your bets lords. I do not think so. It could be a brilliant idea but only time will tell.

Why has all this uproar been created? Because they do not want everyone to buy the first day at a discount. The good news will come by itself and more and more people will buy paying at a higher price. There are more than 100 K people on the platform, there will be no coins for everyone.

Best regards and best of luck to all Wink

Congratulations! You won Word Spagetti of the Year. For an encore, may I suggest you finish "It was a dark and storming night; the ECH fell in torrents — except at occasional intervals  ..."
bitforward.co

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

Can you guys take the boring rant elsewhere? I come here to learn if there is new stuff around this ICO and all I get is two cocks fighting...

I don't care which one of you is right or wrong but I am really tired of this crap now...

Even if someone tells me that its a scam and shows me proof i'm still buying some tokens on day 1, I'm willing to bet on this Smiley

sounds very funny  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:04:58 AM

Can I use my wallet from the exchange?
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:32:08 AM

No i'm not giving money to anyone, i'm making an investment - I will either make a lot of money or loose a little bit of money.. that's all

No, I'm not even trying to be dramatic or emotional or 'trolling.' You are literally giving away your money to identity thieves. I don't have any ulterior motive in that statement.
That's all I am saying, I cannot make that any more crystal clear. So just thinking you should think that through a little more. Up to you.

The individuals who are going to invest, will do so. Not sure why there have to be hundreds of annoying morons saying "its a scam, dont buy, youll lose your money!". Well, you know what, I hope it is a fucking scam because i've made a killing off scams. Ask yourself a question, why the fuck are you here? We don't need you. You aren't changing our opinions. Go shove your allowance money into a fucking mutual fund and get your 1% gains, or have your mommy open you a money market for a percent and a quarter. I really dont give a fuck. Just dont come here and think you're doing anyone a favor. No ones gives a shit what you think. All this fud is staged, photoshopped bullshit anyway.

Maybe you should't assume that you know everyone's financial situation here, because that's insanity and impossible to know.
"No ones gives a shit what you think."
 Seems like you care a little about what the people are saying here, you took the time to respond. If you truly don't care and have made that decision to not care about this thread, then you wouldn't be here. You used a lot of emotion and expression in your post, that doesn't really do anything constructive for people here. Besides, this is an open post and available for anyone to come here and gain understanding with the topic at hand.
 Everyone here knows that not any of us have the power to control each other's financial decision, were just here to stay aware of the topic. That's all, over-emotionality doesn't uncover anything substantial to this topic. If we stay on topic and keep on reporting back, then who knows of the "breaking news" that can happen from now until then. Just staying aware and up to date. peace.
Smottrill

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

This website in my opinion is shit and dodgy.

Went to register, this first email I received for account registration verification was completly blank, a bit bizzare nothing in the body of the email.
So clicked re-send activation link, verified link and still cannot login??

Tried mutiple times but could not login. anybody else have this problem?

Then the spelling on the page,

"EthConnect

Login to your dream.

Your account is not active. Please go to your email and active account. If not revecice, plz check in spam box or resend email active."

https://imgur.com/zZW55K8

Lol, I was still invest, but very small.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

The Bitconnect Shills are very scared. Here is why they know this is not a scam.

1. .net website hosted by godaddy ( not cheap )
2. They are not selling even selling 1/3 of the tokens/coins. ( why would scammer keep 2/3 of his coin? )
3. No spelling or grammatical errors on website ( one letter typo , wrote mined instead of minTed )
4. They admit they use a modified Ponzi model but Bitconnect try's to pretend they use the "Triangle System" like we are morons.
5. The website, roadmap and working platform suggest they put a lot more effort into this than other similar lending trading staking coins.
6. The FUD coming from the Bitconnect community shows how genuinely scared they are that this WILL replace them, we saw a little FUD with RegalCoin, WesternCoin and others but this is off the charts, they are shi#!ing their pants right now.

Lol you are a retard😂
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:13:20 AM

The difference between Bitconnect and EthConnect is that the second can not be mined with the ERC20 tokens, it is impossible, but they can reward the holders of ECH tokens with more ECH tokens through the smart contract. That is to say if you keep your token, even if it is outside the ECH platform (MEW for example), we could win more tokens that could be released little by little if you keep them in your wallet (in or out platform), this would be like a kind of mining. What interests here is that the tokens are not sold so that their value increases with time. It is not a bad idea.

Bitconnect goes with the volatility of Bitcoin and with EthConnect intend to do the same but with the volatility of Ethereum. If EthConnect does it well it might be better than Bitconnect. It is a currency of TRUST, just that. It will be scarce that is why it will rise in price. We already know what happens when nobody sells their currency and there is great demand ... the price goes up.

How can they distribute tokens to those who keep the coins if there is no mining?

Through a smart contract with time it is possible. That's why I think they want to teach me to use MEW or Nano ledger for those who want to keep their coins off the shelf (Every now and then they will be rewarded with more ECH coins). The idea can be brilliant.

The underlying idea is to create a token that is revalued over time and is scarce type bitcoin. People can earn more tokens if they keep those coins.

Is ETHConnet a Scam?

Make your bets lords. I do not think so. It could be a brilliant idea but only time will tell.

Why has all this uproar been created? Because they do not want everyone to buy the first day at a discount. The good news will come by itself and more and more people will buy paying at a higher price. There are more than 100 K people on the platform, there will be no coins for everyone.

Best regards and best of luck to all Wink

I registered for this coin on the basis of the above comment and the recent performance of Regal coin, the platform looks quite well done in comparison to some of the other lending platforms I've seen, 2FA is enabled etc., I 'm looking forward to see how quickly the ICO sells.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
dadada1211

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

I'm a Web developer, and I'm interested in this project so I created an account to talk about this.
I found some information about source website. They using Angular CLI for compile front-end dashboard.
https://i.imgur.com/zUvBOhQ.png
Angular is a pretty difficult framework and it's often used for large projects. Of course, dev must be highly qualified
https://i.imgur.com/Q3DRyFD.png
not cheap to hire dev
All web request and response are encrypted carefully
https://i.imgur.com/bMLMRli.png
https://i.imgur.com/IYIIu1G.png

Do you think a scam plan will use such complicated things to build a dashboard?

Maybe they have some mistakes. But I'm seeing them trying to fix it.

Give them a chance!
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:23:12 AM

The individuals who are going to invest, will do so. Not sure why there have to be hundreds of annoying morons saying "its a scam, dont buy, youll lose your money!". Well, you know what, I hope it is a fucking scam because i've made a killing off scams. Ask yourself a question, why the fuck are you here? We don't need you. You aren't changing our opinions. Go shove your allowance money into a fucking mutual fund and get your 1% gains, or have your mommy open you a money market for a percent and a quarter. I really dont give a fuck. Just dont come here and think you're doing anyone a favor. No ones gives a shit what you think. All this fud is staged, photoshopped bullshit anyway.

Maybe you should't assume that you know everyone's financial situation here, because that's insanity and impossible to know.
"No ones gives a shit what you think."
 Seems like you care a little about what the people are saying here, you took the time to respond. If you truly don't care and have made that decision to not care about this thread, then you wouldn't be here. You used a lot of emotion and expression in your post, that doesn't really do anything constructive for people here. Besides, this is an open post and available for anyone to come here and gain understanding with the topic at hand.
 Everyone here knows that not any of us have the power to control each other's financial decision, were just here to stay aware of the topic. That's all, over-emotionality doesn't uncover anything substantial to this topic. If we stay on topic and keep on reporting back, then who knows of the "breaking news" that can happen from now until then. Just staying aware and up to date. peace.

It would just be nice to hear something other than how people think its a scam. I've been reading that since page 1. Let's get on another topic. We realize its a scam. MOVE ON.

Everything is a scam, the US government hiding Kennedys brain, UFO laboratories, Twitter stock, Snapchat stock
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:24:52 AM

I'm a Web developer, and I'm interested in this project so I created an account to talk about this.
I found some information about source website. They using Angular CLI for compile front-end dashboard.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zUvBOhQ.png[/im
Angular is a pretty difficult framework and it's often used for large projects. Of course, dev must be highly qualified
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Q3DRyFD.png[/im
not cheap to hire dev
All web request and response are encrypted carefully
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bMLMRli.png[/im
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IYIIu1G.png[/im

Do you think a scam plan will use such complicated things to build a dashboard?

Maybe they have some mistakes. But I'm seeing them trying to fix it.

Give them a chance!

Oh my cringeeee. Just stop dude it's not working for you. We know it's a big big scam.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:24:31 AM

I just hope I get the coins for $0.5 with the 15% bonus Roll Eyes

PS. Guys it's a scam! don't buy any.. please! but if you are as stupid as I am and want to buy and register please do so with my ref! ("StartNow")Smiley

Here is the link: https://ethconnect.net/

Let the games begin!
thaiviet222

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

this project is from vietnam but they fake infor japan. big scam. buy coin and goodbye your money forever

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
billtr1

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:18:43 AM

this project is from vietnam but they fake infor japan. big scam. buy coin and goodbye your money forever
Would you mind prove it?
Load of negative information

0xBA2088f72b61afC497f0dF7d6B0f174899b36E3F
baisuoklis

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:19:08 AM

Its total scam. It even says that it will be on Bittrex exchange from 2018 July. I can bet mine house that this is not going to happen in current situation. And  if I can say this, so everyone who creates this ICO should at least know that this isnt going to happen.
Michael79

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:21:02 AM

If you want to earn free money register here: https: //ethconnect.net/ref/LSDECKA

Earn money together  Cool
lukasrich

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:21:28 AM

Photo: https://ibb.co/cYN7i6
From Ethconnect Official Facebook, it showed their real location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
After that, in seconds, they turned off.
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:24:54 AM

The Photoshop skills of the people on this forum are terrible... Roll Eyes...
BitMoneda

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

My biggest concern is Ethconnect being able to implement the mining and staking function on an ERC-20 token. I don't know of anyone who has accomplished this, which is a great concern. It could be the objective is to just grab the ICO funds and then slowly fade away...
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:36:58 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 01:49:30 PM by FlorentineNobleman

No bounty? I would like to promote this coin by doing translations to Pilish of your ANN. Do you offer any tokens for bounties?

I just published:

https://steemit.com/ico/@dawidrams/why-i-m-only-investing-in-scam-icos-now-ethconnect

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: