Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of DogeCoin  (Read 6313 times)
rasho321

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:11:10 PM

It's cryptoworld and it's hard to say anything about the future of any cryptocurrency. Even an addition of a well reputed person in the team can make alot of difference in the worth of coin. Dogecoin is one of the cheapest cryptocurrencies at present but it has some facts which can't be ignore. Dogecoin provides faster transactions and serves as a better way for micropayments than Bitcoin and we all know that time is money Cheesy Dogecoin is little bit less demanded cryptocurrency so low in demand means low in value...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:27:45 PM
Merited by LoveCryptoAll (1)

I think that the future of this coin is the same as that of the other coins entering the first hundred coins. Fans of this coin are many.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

The future of dogecoin is good as other altcoins. But dogecoin has a stable price band. It is good for long term investment.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

It's quite funny that Dogecoin actually made some history in. A fun token worthless

I will save them for a long time, I mean I forgot my password of my wallet.  Lips sealed
Hope you didn't have too many. I almost lost access to mine as well, but then remembered the password after several attempts.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:28:54 AM

Dogecoin is still healthy compared to other coins, people still use it .There will be an upgrade on the joke currency soon. The developers will not neglect it and let it die.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:54:58 AM

I see a good future with dogecoin,the price is pumping i hear a lot of news from doge so i hold the doggy coin.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:01:22 AM

The OP Should needed to see my this comment seriously Because he is looking at the negative or some positive points of the doge Coin .
First of all here we should be happy that we have that coin with the name doge coin which is open source and second thing is that it is that coin which is much old and much better by technology also and it is available to buy and sell at very low price of 20 Satoshi per doge coin .
So why not to see the opportunity of making money in the doge coin instead to see toward the future of the doge Coin , Because it is already a better coin .
Now here a big thing that I seen in the traders ( mostly newbie ) that is when the price get down then they crying much that why it is going down instead to see the opportunity that they got , with down the price of the bitcoin they can see that they can make investment and can make profit easily .
Here I myself in last 3 days trade with the digecoin I made 0.5btc , so think yourself that what is the future if the doge coin and how we should use those such types of high potential coin.
Kurash1992

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

I see a good future with dogecoin,the price is pumping i hear a lot of news from doge so i hold the doggy coin.

Only 1 day it pamped for six months, and this is a great future ?? while he is at the bottom.
veliq

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:21:12 PM

Dogecoin is a stable coin, this is its plus. In addition, many use it to transfer funds from the stock exchange to the stock exchange. Therefore, it will always be in demand.
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:34:59 PM

I don't think doge is a dead coin... we all now it is a joke but it is the most used on tipping, it has more than 200 millions in capitalization and it is the best and fastest way to move small amounts of coins between exchanges due of fast blocks and low fees. Long live dogecoin!
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:38:07 PM

Dogecoin is a stable coin, this is its plus. In addition, many use it to transfer funds from the stock exchange to the stock exchange. Therefore, it will always be in demand.

If you buy it, transfer to exchange and sell it the buy preassure is none. You need positive investment, people that hold to increase demand. And it's not as stable as you said, there is no more reward limit on block so the inflation is significant. You have at least a good preassure buy to be stable, and it's hard to get.
asuusa

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

The dogecoin coin is no longer so popular and almost nothing is heard about it. But even in some electronic wallets it has survived and those who started working with it have at least some impact.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

Dogecoin is still healthy compared to other coins, people still use it .There will be an upgrade on the joke currency soon. The developers will not neglect it and let it die.
I also hope that this will happen because from July until now we have continuously witnessed dogecoin prices continue to decrease and there is no sign of rising again. If dogecoin loses their community then dogecoin will definitely become garbage altcoin and will resemble DGB and SC.
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

Once I mined DogCoin and even sold them on the stock exchange. But this type of coins has died. If I see the name of this coin, I immediately recall them with nostalgia.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:03:34 PM

I think Dogecoin almost died coin.  I just don't think it deserves the success it has.
Because  there is no development of Dogecoin from the past.
Future of Dogecoin is not so good. I suggest you don't buy Dogecoin.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:49:37 PM

I think Dogecoin almost died coin.  I just don't think it deserves the success it has.
Because  there is no development of Dogecoin from the past.
Future of Dogecoin is not so good. I suggest you don't buy Dogecoin.

To be fair, Doge is still one of the most efficient coins today.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:01:03 PM

stability of this coin, here is its pledge of longitude))) but remember that the stick fires once a year, so be on the alert)
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:15:57 PM

Dogecoin is a coin of mem. I think she has a future, because it's been a long time in the market. She has her big investors who are looking forward to the future of Dogecoin

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:30:54 PM

Dogecoin dont have a great future for now but i think somedat it will rise up again. It has a great value as a coin for some systems. But now he is at the bottom, i feel too bad for this coin. Still this is the most efficient coin.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:53:03 PM

Most are saying that doge is dead, and some may be right. However, it is so popular that all it needs is a developer to take up the reins and push it forwards. It has already done what most have failed to achieve i.e. global adoption Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: