Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of DogeCoin  (Read 6307 times)
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:03:08 AM

The future of canine coins - I think good. New year is the year of the dog. Therefore, the dog will be affected for his coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:07:04 AM

I am in this crypto field from last 5 years and I am not able to understand that why people are still buying dogecoin because according to me its only of the crap coins available in the market at this time its not worth to invest money in such a dead coin but I don't understand people concept of choosing a good coin or I think they do not even check that in which coin they are investing they just see the low price and go for it. It's not a good way to invest in coin I always do proper research before investing in any coins.
partsofgarble

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

Doge wasn't created as bitcoin or ether, is more like a funny coin to be used for fun pourpuse, that's why there's no limit mining them as well.
dogemoon

Activity: 125
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:21:58 AM

After reading comments I have registered expressly to talk about dogecoin, as a user of this currency, I would like to talk about the supply.

At this moment there are 112,523,368,323 coins, which are many, and very cheap, this is because the basic unit is very low. This is very practical because it is not necessary to use confusing fractions or a smaller unit as does bitcoin with satoshi. This is an advantage for the purpose of micropayments and tips. Currently tips are usually 10, 50, 200 dogecoins. It is a very manageable amount. In the future if dogecoin increases in value, tips will be 1, 5, or 20. Hey, this is very appreciated as tip by the new users.

But as I say, it is only a unit of measurement, and the basic units must be small, such as the meter, the gram, or the byte. And in the same way that when the quantities exceed the thousands or millions, the kilo or mega is used. In dogecoin we use the kilodoge or the megadoge.

To equate to bitcoin, we must use the megadoge, which is currently worth $9000. It is curious that if we make the comparison find that there are almost 17 million Btc in circulation, but only 112,000 MÐ. This means that in the future it may be more difficult to have 1MD than 1฿. Even with an annual infinite supply of 5% in the next thousand years there will not be more Megadoges than bitcoins.

But also, if we look at the current supply, we see that this year and the next will continue to provide millions of bitcoins, compared to just 5000 MÐ. It is true that when bitcoin finishes its mining, dogecoin will continue to supply those 5000MÐ, but it will no longer be 5%. Within 10 years it will be 3%, and within 30 years only 2%. And during this century it will continue its reduction to 1%. And at that time the total supply will not be even 1 million MÐ.

I hope I have clarified a bit what inflation and the high supply of currency means in practice. There are people who say that it is better, others that it is worse. The worst is how it is seen in this speculative world, but I think that in the end it is better.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
serejanice

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:15:40 AM

Shibe community are still going on despite the  stunted growth in the price oftheir coin. I like doge because it bring fun to crypto space and i particularly like it more when doge was participating in event around the world. It help popularized crypto currency and i hope it will not die.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:59 AM

Dogecoin is a coin used for tipping. Widely used in reddit. It doesn't get any further than that. It was a meme coin, had its peak, it's the first tipping coin infact. Don't expect it to grow huge, because it won't. All I do with dogecoin is have fun with it, because it has no real purpose after all.
even so doge coin is one of the coins that has great strength and can be a favorite for some investors because it can provide great benefits, especially doge up 100% in this week.
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:49:51 AM

Dogecoin is a coin used for tipping. Widely used in reddit. It doesn't get any further than that. It was a meme coin, had its peak, it's the first tipping coin infact. Don't expect it to grow huge, because it won't. All I do with dogecoin is have fun with it, because it has no real purpose after all.
even so doge coin is one of the coins that has great strength and can be a favorite for some investors because it can provide great benefits, especially doge up 100% in this week.

Transactions are fast and cheap, it's got fairly high volume, and most exchanges support it. It's useful for quickly moving money between exchanges. There's use cases for it besides speculation.
RedAnt

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:11:42 AM

Who says DOGE has no future? Pay me beer and you'll see  Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:13:20 AM

Doge wasn't created as bitcoin or ether, is more like a funny coin to be used for fun pourpuse, that's why there's no limit mining them as well.

The devs left already DOGECOIN but luckily it is still alive and kicking because there are too many traders sees it's advantage of exchanging bitcoin to DOGE when sending to some exchanges because it has faster and lower fees than bitcoin. And when it was sent successfully then that will be the time to exchange it for bitcoin with lesser fees and it's quicker than the usual way of sending bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 08:16:45 AM

Dogecoin has managed to build up a feeling of pride and loyalty in it's community. They will stand by it, no matter what.
I think that's impressive...

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
lusiaga

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:38:24 AM

Indeed I note this one coin is very stable once the graph on the rat 100-127 slowly but surely to rate doge especially with a relatively fast and cheap transaction in the fee is also because the price is still low, if I think the doge can be made in our assets long term because it has a potential up in the range of 500 per coin.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

The devs left already DOGECOIN but luckily it is still alive and kicking because there are too many traders sees it's advantage of exchanging bitcoin to DOGE when sending to some exchanges because it has faster and lower fees than bitcoin. And when it was sent successfully then that will be the time to exchange it for bitcoin with lesser fees and it's quicker than the usual way of sending bitcoin.
Worth to mention, DogeCoin is built in the vision of memecoin, and we can see there are nothing except Dogecoin who can sustain until now. I believe many people will abandon Dogecoin. In term technical, DogeCoin has a fast and cheap transaction which it adds the value of the coin.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:01:37 AM

I also think it never grow much. The supply is very high. Only low supply can grow high.
I dont expect dogecoin now. It is past already.
Adam_Smith

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:03:55 AM

In the near future, I believe they will show a good leap up. If you want to make an investment, this is a good option. But after the jump you must immediately withdraw to make a profit.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

For me, I think the future of Dogecoin is unpredictable. It could pump or it could stay undervalued for more years to come.

I own 10,400+ Dogecoins, bought them at $0.006 per Doge. I honestly believe that Doge may pump a bit in 2018, since that is the year of the dog. John McAfee even tweeted about Dogecoin a few days ago, but I'm not really thrilled with the pump.

Maybe in the long run, Doge would fly high just like Ripple and other undervalued coins.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:31:44 AM

I don't think DOGE coin will be meaningful in the future. She has no prospects. She's just a joke coin!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoMadMax

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:39:04 AM

Dogecoin for life. Earned a lot of doges for posts on r/dogecoin. One of the main reasons why I'm in love with Dogecoin is community.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:47:17 AM

DogeCoin may be coming to spring, because DogeCoin seems to have been redeveloped, and the community has been doing well, and I've bought some DogeCoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:49:44 AM

I don't think that dogecoin will have a future. I thought that the dev in this coin or behind this coin, left the dogecoin. So I don't think that this will go up anymore. It is on its way down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dogemoon

Activity: 125
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:13:04 AM

According to a youtube video by Jackson Palmer, the Dogecoin development team will be implementing Segwit!
From the creator himself "Segwit and other new updates will be coming soon"!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@teammchenry/dogecoin-to-implement-segwit

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. I have seen tips of thousands of Dogecoins. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: