Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of DogeCoin  (Read 6326 times)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

I don't think that dogecoin will have a future. I thought that the dev in this coin or behind this coin, left the dogecoin. So I don't think that this will go up anymore. It is on its way down.

This I didn´t know, from what source do you have this information? Better sell every DOGE what you have.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:55:55 PM

If  honestly I do not understand why people talk about this coin, it's ridiculous, everyone could do it, just someone was lucky! There are a lot of coins that are not priced with a real product, and no one talks about them!

[
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

If  honestly I do not understand why people talk about this coin, it's ridiculous, everyone could do it, just someone was lucky! There are a lot of coins that are not priced with a real product, and no one talks about them!
It shows how smart people are, and rather invest into the coin based on the meme  Grin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
paykal5

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

The future of Dogecoin is not good. It has market value, but no utility. It started as a joke but got to the market early enough in the emergence of cryptocurrencies that it gained some market traction.
quyenlong0602

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

In my opinion, the DogeCoin will be used for transfer between exchanges, because it has small commissions for transaction and high speed. I do not think that the DogeCoin will be used for other purposes.
kieuthikhanhlinh72

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:04:10 AM

the future of dogecoin is very difficult to predict, because with a very long time now the price of dogecoin is still under the market. and ane hope it can rise in some time to come.
tomotao56

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

I think Dogecoin create only fun. I don't see future for this coin. Even now price DogeCoin very high, this coin can't cost much more. Smiley Smiley
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Despite the repeated break-ins and losses, the Dogecoin community remains cohesive and maintains its cryptocurrency on a good run. It is unlikely that DOGE will reach $1 in 2018. The $0.1 frontier looks more achievable.

Some features may affect the increase in demand:
The human factor that always helps this project. During its existence Dogecoin has formed a wider and more loyal community of fans than any other altcoin. This community promotes DOGE by pushing various trading companies and service providers to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment. The high level of media coverage, caused both by the rapid flow of news on this currency and interest in the history of the project itself – absurdity and at the same time incredible stability attract a lot of attention.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

nor what to expect of him is not worth a coin without the sense to put her hope that it will be expensive, too, there is no point
_Apollon_

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

The DogeCoin will be used for transfer between exchanges, because it has small commissions for transaction and high speed. I do not think that the DogeCoin will be used for other purposes.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

no hating for this one but by now i don't see any future of it, just because it pumps last time coz i believe it was just an community hype. Whales are really trying to pump and dump this one, coz as you see this coin doesn't mean business at all. to be frank it's future relies if some firms will be backing on it, it will be possible for it to rebrand in order for to attract investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
melvingay34

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Amazing how it's got so big lol.
luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

I think in a while DogeCoin will be valuable and rare coins as commemorative  Grin Thime this coin is in the past
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

dogecoin is a coin popular in crypto currencies market and the value is currently low. investors' expectations are very high now. in the near future I think it will be valued and investors will make money.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

DogeCoin the currency checked up by time. Despite the "comic" basis, it has existed for several years and is not going to lose ground, while other projects that seemed more promising have disappeared from the crypto-currency horizon Cheesy
snegovsergey2

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

I always use Dogecoin for transferring between exchanges, it is very convenient cryptocurrency. For example, once I needed to transfer 0,02 Eth from Exmo.me and have to pay almost a half (0,01 Eth) as a commission. Then I decided to use Dogecoin and to my surprise paid only 1 (one!) coin
thuthitao14

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:13 AM

I don't think dogecoin have future.  Because until now there's no progress to dogecoin. I bought dogecoin ast few years ago and my money was stock because of this coin.  I hope I can back my capital from this coin.  Im contented if the price of dogecoin increase at 100-200 satoshi and I will sell all my dogecoin so I can get my money back for sure many people also stock their money too. I hope there's new investor in dogecoin.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

Yesterday one of my friend sent me some dogecoins, so out of curiosity i started digging information about how this coin work and how it is different from others as it is my first interaction with this Crypto-asset.

I found some interesting information regarding how it's origin is based on a popular internet meme and it's community active participation in various charity works and even in helping their fellow mates who lost their dogecoins in a cyberattack through various crowdfunding efforts, which is indeed appreciable.

If we specifically talk about speed of transactions - i have to say dogecoin is indeed fast. But the thing which caught my attention is there is no limit to its suppy, which means it is present in infinite amount.

Till today more than 100 billion dogecoins are in circulation. With as of today Oct-23-2017 , 1 DOGE =   $0.00101075 .
We have been taught about price-supply-demand things in school , in simple terms a price of an asset will depend on demand in market and its suppy - if supply of an asset is more than demand price falls and if supply is less and demand in market is more then price of an asset increases. So we can relate this to the continous BTC price increase as demand for bitcoin is more and supply is limited which increases it's value.
Comming to the fact that dogecoins have no limit of supply i hardly think it can ever become an investment asset or a stable currency ever. I see some people on twitter who are investing in alt coins see it as an long investment on which i completely disagree.

If we want to see doge coin really succeed , here are my views what the developers should seriously take note of:

1. Limit its Supply:

More than 100 billion doge coins are in circulation with market cap of approx. USD 13.5 MIL . 100 billion is a big number and it's always increasing so unless community decide to limit it , i donot think it can attain any significant value in longterm.

2. Ok if we limit it - what will we do with existing coins?:

Solution to above problem is quite simple. We just need to publish a new Crypto-token or currency which will derive it's value from previous currency in circulation. For Ex: Let the new currency be called Super Dogecoin denoted by S-DOGE. As per our convenience we can set it's base value like 1 S-DOGE could be equal to 1000 or 10K or say even 100k DOGEs . So not just it will decrease the numbers of coin but will also hold significant value. And this new currency could also be listed to the exchange if needed.
Thank you.
Unfortunately, serious investors do not evaluate Dogecoin as a promising and necessary digital tool. There are two factors that can affect the growth of the value of DOGE coins. The first one is the influx of new investors, who, when looking for promising coins, on any one, will come across articles on the prospects of dog-money. The second is the linear growth of the whole market.
r0nin87

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

Dogkoin is very interesting and not an ordinary coin on the market.  I always keep some of my money in it, I do not say that this coin has a powerful potential there, but its popularity makes it all the business and the price of it.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

I have read many comments here. Many people have underestimated the meaning and influence of dogecoin in a form of entertaining coin, bringing fun to the online community such as streamer. But in my opinion, Doge coin is meaningful and of great importance to create cohesion and contact from the cyber community to the crypto market. That is important in expanding and developing the crypto community. Because, community is important to the market. Each type of coin is a utility, it plays a huge role in promoting the convenience of the blockchain industry. Therefore, support what we consider to be good for the common interests and interests of the crypto community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: