Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine  (Read 67644 times)
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

Does it make sense to split the coins into multiple adresses?
So if you have 3000 coins to make 6 adresses with 500 coins each? Or 3 adresses with 1000 coins each?
Or is there no difference?

Splitting into multiple addresses makes no sense for staking, but if you enable coin control in the settings, you can see the coin pile sizes. It might make sense to split a huge pile into smaller piles, or combine multiple small ones. Currently, the "ideal" pile size for staking is around 800 PHR:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!extraction

EDIT: might need to copy paste the URL, the ! is throwing off Chrome...

Interesting. Thanks for this link.

Watching to the parameters I saw addresses receiving +4.2PHR with lower coins than the ones who received +2.8PHR. Why is exactly this? Is because +2.8PHR addresses are staking for a longer period?

4.2 PHR is the current masternode reward. You can set up a masternode to send the rewards to a different address from where the 10k PHR for the masternode are held, so theoretically you could have a new address with 0 PHR receive 4.2 PHR masternode rewards.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TakeSR20

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:45:45 AM

4.2 PHR is the current masternode reward. You can set up a masternode to send the rewards to a different address from where the 10k PHR for the masternode are held, so theoretically you could have a new address with 0 PHR receive 4.2 PHR masternode rewards.

What would be the benefit doing that? As I understood, all your PHR in the wallet are staking, independant from which address they belong, right?

Forgot to say on my previous question, the one I checked with +2.8PHR had 10.500PHR in the account, that´s why it made confuse, as I assumed would be a MN.

Thanks for your answer and clarification  Wink
NoxX

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:51:21 AM

What would be the benefit doing that? As I understood, all your PHR in the wallet are staking, independant from which address they belong, right?

Forgot to say on my previous question, the one I checked with +2.8PHR had 10.500PHR in the account, that´s why it made confuse, as I assumed would be a MN.

Thanks for your answer and clarification  Wink

The 10k for the masternode are not staking, in fact if they would stake, the masternode would "break", as the 10k collateral would not be intact anymore. You can still stake anything other than the 10k on the masternode address, but some people like to keep the masternode "clean" and send the rewards to some other address or even a different wallet.

You could have the MN running on a Raspberry PI / a different PC / a cloud service and send the rewards to your local PC. Or you are selling the rewards on an exchange. Or some other use-cases I'm not currently thinking of Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
TakeSR20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

The 10k for the masternode are not staking, in fact if they would stake, the masternode would "break", as the 10k collateral would not be intact anymore. You can still stake anything other than the 10k on the masternode address, but some people like to keep the masternode "clean" and send the rewards to some other address or even a different wallet.

You could have the MN running on a Raspberry PI / a different PC / a cloud service and send the rewards to your local PC. Or you are selling the rewards on an exchange. Or some other use-cases I'm not currently thinking of Wink

Yes, understood.  Wink
I have the VPS ready (just waiting to cryptopia for approval...). Would be interesting if wallet could stak on the same server, but no linux version yet I´m afraid, right?
How do you specify another wallet for rewards? When I followed the MN instructions didn´t see a command to specify that.

NoxX

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:04:51 AM

Yes, understood.  Wink
I have the VPS ready (just waiting to cryptopia for approval...). Would be interesting if wallet could stak on the same server, but no linux version yet I´m afraid, right?
How do you specify another wallet for rewards? When I followed the MN instructions didn´t see a command to specify that.

You can compile a Linux Wallet from the source here: https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore/

I wrote a guide specifically for compiling on the Raspberry Pi, but most of the steps should be similar on other Linux: https://steemit.com/phore/@noxx/6djfe-compiling-the-phore-wallet-on-raspberry-pi

Specifying a different address for MN rewards is called multisend. I can't access my wallet at the moment and I'm not sure how exactly the syntax for this works, but you can open the console in the wallet and type "multisend help" and it should give you some information.

There are also links to the Phore Discord and Telegram channels on the first page of this thread, if you run into problems it is worth asking there Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
TakeSR20

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:28:01 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:51:58 AM by TakeSR20

You can compile a Linux Wallet from the source here: https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore/

I wrote a guide specifically for compiling on the Raspberry Pi, but most of the steps should be similar on other Linux: https://steemit.com/phore/@noxx/6djfe-compiling-the-phore-wallet-on-raspberry-pi

Specifying a different address for MN rewards is called multisend. I can't access my wallet at the moment and I'm not sure how exactly the syntax for this works, but you can open the console in the wallet and type "multisend help" and it should give you some information.

There are also links to the Phore Discord and Telegram channels on the first page of this thread, if you run into problems it is worth asking there Smiley

Thanks for your message.  Wink

Just did a quick look into the help command. Quite interesting you can specify multisend for wallet stake rewards or MN stake rewards.  Smiley

The more I discover about this project, the most excited I get.
hqthief

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

When I look at this : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#

What does the "Value Out" column mean?

Is that amount of phore in the wallet which found the block?

eg: I have 500 phores, now if I hit a pos block and successfully win some coins, will my staked 500 phores show up on that list as "value out"?

NoxX

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

eg: I have 500 phores, now if I hit a pos block and successfully win some coins, will my staked 500 phores show up on that list as "value out"?

The value out contains all transactions in a block, including generation, fees, and any transaction sent.

Look at this block for example:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/block.dws?134559.htm

The first line shows 6.99 PHR generated (2.69 POS + 4.2 MN).
The second line shows the POS winning pile (829.99 PHR => 832.79 PHR) and the MN winner (4.2 PHR). Note that the value out in the second line shows the input pile + POS reward + MN reward, even though POS and MN rewards went to different addresses.
The third line shows a transaction, I believe 70 PHR were sent and the remaining 243 were returned to a change address, but it might be the other way around, 243 sent, 70 returned, not sure.

Either way, the value out shows 1151, the total of all the above.

For your example, if you had 500 PHR hit the POS reward and there was no other transaction in this block, it should show up as value out 506.99, your 500 + your 2.69 POS reward + the 4.2 MN reward for this block. If there were other transactions as well they would all be added together with your 506.99 for the value out.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
R3l3ntl3ss

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:26:49 PM

I convert PHR into zPHR into the Phore wallet. Is there a way to convert zPHR into PHR again ? I can't find a way to do that.
Thank you !
mhunt

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

Why is price dropping bad news ?
TobyTheCat

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:58:10 PM

I convert PHR into zPHR into the Phore wallet. Is there a way to convert zPHR into PHR again ? I can't find a way to do that.
Thank you !

Send the zPHR to yourself, that should convert it to normal Phore.

burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:31:48 PM

It's been this price several times over  the  past few days, no there's no bad news.  Roll Eyes

I swear some of you fellas want charts with only green candles. It went from 4-19k of course it's going to take a break.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:36:05 PM

I read that the marketplace was beta-tested earlier this week, will we know how that went or is it secret for now?

Jarod1231

Activity: 951

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

It's been this price several times over  the  past few days, no there's no bad news.  Roll Eyes

I swear some of you fellas want charts with only green candles. It went from 4-19k of course it's going to take a break.

It really hasn't dropped that much either, this is basically the dip and some people don't understand that

hqthief

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:38:11 PM

The value out contains all transactions in a block, including generation, fees, and any transaction sent.

Look at this block for example:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/block.dws?134559.htm

The first line shows 6.99 PHR generated (2.69 POS + 4.2 MN).
The second line shows the POS winning pile (829.99 PHR => 832.79 PHR) and the MN winner (4.2 PHR). Note that the value out in the second line shows the input pile + POS reward + MN reward, even though POS and MN rewards went to different addresses.
The third line shows a transaction, I believe 70 PHR were sent and the remaining 243 were returned to a change address, but it might be the other way around, 243 sent, 70 returned, not sure.

Either way, the value out shows 1151, the total of all the above.

For your example, if you had 500 PHR hit the POS reward and there was no other transaction in this block, it should show up as value out 506.99, your 500 + your 2.69 POS reward + the 4.2 MN reward for this block. If there were other transactions as well they would all be added together with your 506.99 for the value out.

Thanks this was very helpful
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:19:52 AM

It really hasn't dropped that much either, this is basically the dip and some people don't understand that

Ya price went up pretty quick on this one, congrats to all the holders. I remember reading about phore and thinking "i should buy" at ~4ksats?...around there

But ya kicking myself now about it, but this is a healthy correction, any newbie holding this should just keep holding it...buy in lower to get that masternode and then just hold.

mikebacker

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

One of the most exiting and undervalued projects currently. Privacy coin with smart contracts and marketplace. Future potential is huge for Phore.
synapsisxxx

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:15:01 AM

As others are saying, I really do hope this is a dip because if there is one thing I have learned, pumping in Cryptopia is bad news, it basically is a huge pump'n'dump ground for whales. Anyway, this coin has its own merit and deserves an exchange like Binance, patiently waiting for the good news.
Shanto

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:44:19 PM

https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto

Visit our Twitter for contest details.

birdonthewire

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:10:51 PM

Hello.

Any link or information about the members of the team? The ability of the dev team is essential to assess this `project.

Thank you.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: