Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be too big to fail?  (Read 5445 times)
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

If bitcoin can not stand as a father of all Cryptocurrency and it actually drop out of the Crypto market,then there is no hope for any other cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

After the past few days of BTC dumping fest and the storming news about whatever institutions's crack down plans against Bitcoin, I'd be tempted to say that in fact Bitcoin is too big to NOT fail - since big powers are currently busy trying to destroy it. Let's watch the show and hope for the best...
There isn't such thing as too big to fail, when something big collapse dust cloud is bigger and there aren't many survivors. Its what we can do, hope for the best and like until now to spread knowledge about bitcoins ans crypto community. I agree with you that some bjh forces wish to destroy bitcoin or take its place, what ever it is its affecting us all.
I'm here everyday watching what people have to say, checking prices, and what news wrote about this currentl drop. I think this is not game over, this is not the first time that bitcoin is going down, it sounds a lot in dollars, but in percents nothing new is happening.

Speaking about "too big to fail" reminds me of a joke about men who are too big to confront in a physical fight. The bigger they are, the much more noise will they make when they will fall on the ground.
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:04:02 PM

depends with what failure means to you, most cryptocurrencies are limited in number, and may not regenerated after they have all been mined. there are 21million bitcoins to be mined, out of which around 16million is currently available. what more can be considered success if only4.3 million arent in circulation yet the bitcoin price is ripping roofs. there's just no chance it will fail.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:56:08 AM

Fail is a too strong word for this situation.you can say that nothing is too big.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

After spending much time as a guest on this forum learning all I can about Bitcoin, I finally decided to join. Glad to be here and thanks for all the great advice along the way!

Now I have a question I'd like to ask. Is Bitcoin going to get to the point where it is too big to fail? The government bailed out Wall Street to avoid a financial collapse. Can Bitcoin gain the same status as Wall Street? The market cap is steadily increasing making it a big player in the game and I'm looking forward to where it is headed.

Thanks in advance!
Also don't forget the fed did not bail out individuals who were left carrying the empty bag. The institutions that, in some cases, criminally mismanaged people's money got bailed out. There is no management, or central controller of btc, who would be bailed out. Only if btc becomes fdic which I don't think would ever happen. If btc failed we would just be out what we had put in feeling like fools. I don't think any of us expect btc to fail, my crystal ball is broken but I think it will be alright with the bumps in the road along the way
Topher65g

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:28:24 AM

It doesnt matter if it gets as big as we want it too. Just like any asset it can still lose a chunk of its value. Not saying that it 100% will but it may not be wise to think that way Smiley
becks7074

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

On account of the growth of Bitcoin, I have no doubt it will grow!
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Everything has its beginning and end. The only difference is how long will it be alive? The time will show.
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

After spending much time as a guest on this forum learning all I can about Bitcoin, I finally decided to join. Glad to be here and thanks for all the great advice along the way!

Now I have a question I'd like to ask. Is Bitcoin going to get to the point where it is too big to fail? The government bailed out Wall Street to avoid a financial collapse. Can Bitcoin gain the same status as Wall Street? The market cap is steadily increasing making it a big player in the game and I'm looking forward to where it is headed.

Thanks in advance!

From one side not sure that government really interesting to safe Bitcoin as is functioning not depend on Btc
but from another hand not sure that they have a possibility to make it fall))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:41:49 PM

Bitcoin is something cannot be quite and predicted due to its volatility and very unstoppable dups and troughs. Bitcoin is just too big now, many investors all around the world are dying to get their hands on bitcoin. Almost everyone who hears about bitcoin and the cryptoworld. Let's see and hope for the best.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

After the past few days of BTC dumping fest and the storming news about whatever institutions's crack down plans against Bitcoin, I'd be tempted to say that in fact Bitcoin is too big to NOT fail - since big powers are currently busy trying to destroy it. Let's watch the show and hope for the best...
There isn't such thing as too big to fail, when something big collapse dust cloud is bigger and there aren't many survivors. Its what we can do, hope for the best and like until now to spread knowledge about bitcoins ans crypto community. I agree with you that some bjh forces wish to destroy bitcoin or take its place, what ever it is its affecting us all.
I'm here everyday watching what people have to say, checking prices, and what news wrote about this currentl drop. I think this is not game over, this is not the first time that bitcoin is going down, it sounds a lot in dollars, but in percents nothing new is happening.

Actually, failure does come to any company or anything, regardless of their age and size. I agree that instead of being worried about those who would like bitcoin to fail, why not just spread knowledge about bitcoin. Make use of the strength of any cryptocurrency, the internet. There are forces that won't ever stop until we surrender but we are stronger than them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

It is impossible that bitcoin no longer exist in this world coz this is the number 1 digital cryptocurrency. If this forum would be fail, nah! It's very big too fail for sure cause you are spending much time with this. Just like studying what is bitcoin.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

Bitatakane is now failing to see that its demand will increase once. So I think its price will increase very quickly. Now I do not think there is any reason why it failed. Without it cryptocurrency is a good source of investment. I hope Bitcoin will be very expensive in the future. And in many countries it will recognize it as validity. So do not think Bitcoin will fail.
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

It depends on the value of Bitcoin. If you believe that Bitcoin is helpful for your life. And an integral part of your life. If everyone thinks like this then Bitcoin will not end soon. Moreover Bitcoin is very expensive coins. Helps in the development of the country. Helping the people. So it is said that Bitcoin will not end soon.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

Nothing in this world that is too enormous to fail and when you say fail do you mean leave presence or being used. The main way I see that can influence Btc to fail is the internet shutdown separated from that I don't see anything that will influence Btc to fail for the present.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:34 PM

Thanks in advance!

I hope that bitcoin would'nt happen to failed.But if bitcoin will have  big to fail more users of this will be depressed .Because this bitcoin will help more and more people to survive their lives and more people invest on this and believing that their tokens has a great value in the future.
yvuj101

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

Thanks in advance!

No. "too big to fail" term was invented by the government officials who were "persuaded" by owners of the bank that it's better for the government to give the taxpayer's money and bail out the bank from the coming consequences of the irresponsible behavior than to let it go bankrupt (Iceland showed that it can be done differently). In the case of bitcoin you have no one behind and this is by design.

Bitcoin will always goes high not to fail due to demand increasing
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Nothing in this world that is too enormous to fail and when you say fail do you mean leave presence or being used. The main way I see that can influence Btc to fail is the internet shutdown separated from that I don't see anything that will influence Btc to fail for the present.
There is indeed a saying that whatever that goes up must eventually come down and i don't think that even Bitcoin is too big to fall espeically when even greater countries and empires have fallen how much more a mere currency though it's the first of his type.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

Thanks in advance!

yes! bitcoin is too big to fall. and bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger and better as time flies. i am finding no reason for bitcoin to fall.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

Nothing is so great that it can not fall apart. And biticoin is not even that great comparing it with other assets like gold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: