Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be too big to fail?  (Read 5445 times)
insikko0413

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:15 PM

their is no coin that is too big to fall,,its all depend on the market sector

I think  this already happened because previously the market price of bitcoin is more than $20000 but now the market is nearly $7000 and may the market value will still be decreasing this year ends.
parkiabi

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

its better if bitcoin fails, its not a good solution for the worlds problems in the first place, it gives however access and development for an industry that could improve vastly the worlds social factory
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

After spending much time as a guest on this forum learning all I can about Bitcoin, I finally decided to join. Glad to be here and thanks for all the great advice along the way!

Now I have a question I'd like to ask. Is Bitcoin going to get to the point where it is too big to fail? The government bailed out Wall Street to avoid a financial collapse. Can Bitcoin gain the same status as Wall Street? The market cap is steadily increasing making it a big player in the game and I'm looking forward to where it is headed.

Thanks in advance!

If bitcoin falls, other cryptos will be greatly affected and the whole industry will be at risk. Personally, the only situation that I can see bitcoin falls is only when a new crypto will replace it. The industry right now is far from failing even though the prices are down. Because even that the prices are down, the people still buy, use or hold or invest into it.
Lina_Malina

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is not yet at its full potential but we can see the trend of it in the market fluctuating and it is a good sign that many investors are still patronizing bitcoin. I personally think that the cryptocurrency world may even surpass Wall Street, not today, but maybe 10-20 years from now. The development of bitcoin and technology is unstoppable. Let us all accumulate bitcoin as much as we can and hope for the best.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is not yet at its full potential but we can see the trend of it in the market fluctuating and it is a good sign that many investors are still patronizing bitcoin. I personally think that the cryptocurrency world may even surpass Wall Street, not today, but maybe 10-20 years from now. The development of bitcoin and technology is unstoppable. Let us all accumulate bitcoin as much as we can and hope for the best.
Yes that's right. Bitcoin is to big to fall because it is already part of the million people who become rich and continue to trust bitcoin that it will help them in their lives. Bitcoin is already spread through out the world.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:34:02 AM

After spending much time as a guest on this forum learning all I can about Bitcoin, I finally decided to join. Glad to be here and thanks for all the great advice along the way!

Now I have a question I'd like to ask. Is Bitcoin going to get to the point where it is too big to fail? The government bailed out Wall Street to avoid a financial collapse. Can Bitcoin gain the same status as Wall Street? The market cap is steadily increasing making it a big player in the game and I'm looking forward to where it is headed.

Thanks in advance!

I think that bitcoin still has a room to grow. The economy is large and our market barely touch the tip of the iceberg of industries. Hopefully, this innovation would intergrade more across different fields. I also think that it will not fall out completely since its people is very hardworking and encourages more people to continue this industry in the future.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

Thanks in advance!

I think that bitcoin still has a room to grow. The economy is large and our market barely touch the tip of the iceberg of industries. Hopefully, this innovation would intergrade more across different fields. I also think that it will not fall out completely since its people is very hardworking and encourages more people to continue this industry in the future.

But since its price is dropping right now, people think that bitcoin is never going to rise up again, causing them to sell it in a very low price, others are happy about it having in mind that they saved their profits, but they did not. This kind of people are those who are typically just after the profits and didn't  even know about cryptocurrency, you know, they didn't know how it works, and its characteristics, something like that.
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:04:15 AM

Bitcoin will not fail because it is based on blockchain technology, which is by far the most modern technology.  It's the best cryptocurrency for now and after a dump it's always a big pump so don't worry.
Wiliam88

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

Even great nations rise and fall. Bitcoin would not be too big to fall, we should prepare our minds and enjoy the earnings and profits while it still lasts
aderupoko

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:12:10 AM

I think  this already happened because previously the market price of bitcoin is more than $20000 but now the market is nearly $7000 and may the market value will still be decreasing this year ends.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

you say that because its price is falling. bitcoin is fluctuating, and later if the price returns at the pump, surely the topic will be different again.

Agree with you.
Falling price is not fail!
Bitcoin will be return up to high price soon.  Friends, wait pump Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vincent Wright

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

As much as I myself want Bitcoin to retain its top position among cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin Cash has been very strong recently. If it doesn't crash to where it started from, it will be an undisputed winner for this round. And if it proceeds to gain strength over time, it will inevitably start eating away delicious chunks of Bitcoin's pie. This is not something which we should forget about or discard as inconsequential.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin is too big to fail at all. In this day if bitcoin will fail it is not only the bitcoin who will fail because a lot of industry were now associated with bitcoin and some of those were been built depending on bitcoin. This is not just easy right now for bitcoin industry because of those who are depending on them right now. therefore we can say now that many people who depend on bitcoin now is also the one who surely will make all their best for bitcoin to survive and not let this to fail at all.
Kieran Thomas

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:39 AM

Asking if Bitcoin is too big to fail depends on how the person thinks and what perspective you have in terms of it. I believe Bitcoin started it's humble beginning with a mind not to fail and just to keep on going. To fail or not depends on how it will run in the years to come. The economy and how people accept and respond to it matters.
Tuyoqhh

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

We can't predict our future. We never know until when bitcoin will continue to prevail in the crypto currency world one thing is sure for me now that bitcoin gives me a great profit.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

I'm still optimistic that bitcoin gets up and skyrocketed so the prediction that bitcoin prices will become expensive soon proves, I'm sure that there's still plenty of time and opportunities to make bitcoin skyrocket and not fail.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

I'm still optimistic that bitcoin gets up and skyrocketed so the prediction that bitcoin prices will become expensive soon proves, I'm sure that there's still plenty of time and opportunities to make bitcoin skyrocket and not fail.
Bitcoin will not fail and that is almost a guaranteed statement because bitcoin is already in a lot of countries and there is already a lot of people that are using bitcoin and there is no reason for bitcoin to fail since it is not having a negative impact to a country and instead, it is helping the countries to become better because of its technology.
RenatoVillarinJr

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

My Opinion: 99% no, it won’t Fail There have been so many instances where people have said Bitcoin (BTC) will fail. This is so far from the truth. But I think BTC will have a far greater role to play than just being a retail play BTC is the elder statesman of the cryptocurrency space and there will be new cryptocurrencies that will have all the bells and whistles that retailers need over time. BTC will be the reserve currency.
Itsmesunnyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:53:33 AM

I do not think that it will fail because it has been now in a lot of countries and it is getting stronger. There are many investors investing here in bitcoin and everything are all success.  In addition to that,  many people do believe that bitcoin has a value and gas a stronger foundation so therefore it is not easily destroyed. 
muslihudin

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:01:59 AM

can be yes, if the demand has sold a lot of bitcoin and no one bought it again. because bitcoin just like buying and selling in general more and more enthusiasts then the more up, and if the demand is less then the price is getting down or even fall.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: