Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELFKEY] ID Wallet for Citizenship, Incorporation, Fintech, Banking, Exchanges  (Read 37459 times)
JuanMD (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:26:36 PM

Check this new Blogpost!

The Selfkey Marketplace. What can you do with your KEY tokens?

https://blog.selfkey.org/the-selfkey-marketplace-f2c60833c397

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyberbadger

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:09:38 AM

I have been reading a lot of passport purchases stuff but what does exactly means "buy passports"?
marcgv

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:29:24 AM

I have been reading a lot of passport purchases stuff but what does exactly means "buy passports"?

Hi Cyberbadger, thank you for your interest.

In the SelfKey marketplace you can apply for citizenship by investment, which in layman terms means to buy a passport.

Citizenship by investment are programs launched by countries which offer citizenship in exchange of a donation to the Government, buying real estate in the country, making a bank deposit or starting a business, among others. It is a tool that some small countries use to raise funds.

This means that if you buy real estate or make a donation you can get a Passport of this country.

A second passport is one of the most powerful freedom tools, as provides benefits such as travel freedom, residency, banking, business opportunities, low taxes, and the most important a worst-case insurance.

Think about a Chinese Businessman who is constantly traveling for his business, Chinese have only visa-free to Indonesia, Morocco, Ecuador and a few small countries. This means that for each travel, he has to personally go to an embassy to apply for a visa, which may lasts 3-4 days and sometimes more than 1 week. This is painful.

If he gets a Maltese passport, he can travel to more than 150 countries visa free, including Schengen Area, United States and Canada.

A second passport can change his life, and this is only in travel freedom terms.

Imagine that there is a strong financial crisis, or in the worst case a war, if you have a second passport, you can easily move and start a new life in other place. Think of all of refugees if they had a second passport, their life could change a lot.

However, citizenship by investment applications are document intensive and usually involve several middle-man. Here is where SelfKey stands out: with SelfKey you can get all your identity documents easily and quickly certified and instantly share them with a local lawyer who is authorised to process your application. Things that currently may need a month can be done in a matter of days with SelfKey. Also, as going directly to a local lawyer, applicants avoid fees of maybe 3 or 4 middle man.

At the marketplace demo you can get an idea of the Passports you will be able to buy through SelfKey: http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace/passports

here you can find real estate investments that will lead you to citizenship: https://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace/realestate/

Here it is a press release announcing a partnership between SelfKey and one renowned Citizenship by investment authorized agents: https://imidaily.com/editors-picks/ntl-trust-selfkey-partner-process-cip-applications-blockchain/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I suggest to join our telegram http://t.me/selfkeyfoundation for a live conversation.
Cyberbadger

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:26:26 PM

Oh, ok, so basically Selfkey is like an "administrative assistant" that makes the diligence easier and faster? I mean, is not that it "sells" passports but it assist in the application of them, right?
marcgv

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:27:25 AM

Oh, ok, so basically Selfkey is like an "administrative assistant" that makes the diligence easier and faster? I mean, is not that it "sells" passports but it assist in the application of them, right?

No, SelfKey is not like an administrative assistant and does not assist in passports application.

SelfKey is an Identity management system that allows you to securely share your documents stored in your personal device, with service providers, in this case citizenship by investment authorized agents.

Immigration agents list their services and share application forms in the SelfKey Marketplace.

When you apply for citizenship you can easily certify the documents required, instantly share them and easily fill the forms (some can be filled with autocomplete tools).

This will save a lot of time completing applications that are currently tedious and is extremely more secure that using traditional methods.

Cyberbadger

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

Ok, sounds similar but not the same exactly.

How about the Coin exchanges marketplace? How does that work?
JuanMD (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

Here is a nice article about self sovereign identity. Check it out!

https://bitsonblocks.net/2017/05/17/a-gentle-introduction-to-self-sovereign-identity/
curapid

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

An interesting idea! Good luck!
JuanMD (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:01:58 PM

An interesting idea! Good luck!

Hey Curapid! Thank you!

Have you joined our Telegram chat? lots of news are going there https://t.me/selfkeyfoundation
Paul J. Tapia

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

Say a dozen icos are offering a digital identification solution, i still don’t see what makes you different. Read fully the article in https://e27.co/hong-kong-startup-thinks-fintech-companies-need-rethink-kyc-strategy-20171030/ on Selfkey and do like the broader use cases possibilities by having a product enabling also corporate entities to authenticate their identities and not only individual users as compared to what Civic or Okta could offer.

JuanMD (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:45:21 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 09:46:10 PM by JuanMD

Say a dozen icos are offering a digital identification solution, i still don’t see what makes you different. Read fully the article in https://e27.co/hong-kong-startup-thinks-fintech-companies-need-rethink-kyc-strategy-20171030/ on Selfkey and do like the broader use cases possibilities by having a product enabling also corporate entities to authenticate their identities and not only individual users as compared to what Civic or Okta could offer.

Hey Paul!

Hey! Check this answer from Marc of the marketing team, that has all the info on why SelfKey is different.

Good afternoon. After reading your project, I get the impression that you want to offer a product that is already on the market and they are already being used, I'm talking about projects like Civic and Stratis Identities. Tell me what is the difference from them?

Hi Igor, thank you for your message

I honestly think that there is no similar product in the market.

Civic's current product is focused in authentication (phone number and email), which is not an international KYC standard, whereas ours is.

There is no identity wallet in the market which allows you to access to your identity documents stored in your device, notarize them and apply for and buy residency and citizenship by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, digital wallets, etc. (check out all services that will be available at launch at http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace).

There is no token, with which you can buy these products and services.

There is no identity system in the market that can provide for linked identities and multilevel verification, and offer services to aid company management, such as stock transfer ledger services.

There is no identity wallet with which you can access to your ID documents and store any ERC-20 token, and instantly send them to participate in token sales.

The SelfKey platform also provides eNotary, eSign, customized KYC templates, sanction screening, company registry lookup, company laws and kyc laws lookup. I want to remark that this technology is live, tested and implemented in start ups, renowned banks and even used for token sales whitelist processes.

Currently, there is no product in the market that allows for data minimization.

I want to highlight that SelfKey's approach is transparent. The user does not store any data or documents on SelfKey servers or the Blockchain. These are stored on the user's personal device. There is no centralized database.

Also, our token economy is substantially different from that of other identity management projects.

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent for the incorporation of your company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

This allows for a transactional economy feasible in the long-term, where all parties involved are incentivized to use the KEY token.

I immediately had another question: why do you make your token on the platform of the Etherium? After all, he will be dependent on her and I think that this is a bad choice. The project on the platform of the Etherium becomes more and more, and its bandwidth is less, although they say about improvements, but that it is not visible.Personally, I like this Etherium  Classic, why did everyone forget about him((( I'm sorry that not in one message.

I understand your concern but we have chosen the Ethereum Blockchain because in our opinion it is the fairest, most inclusive, and well adopted blockchain currently existing.

If you have any questions on this , please feel free to ask

JuanMD (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

Check in the website the list of available services!

Some of them are:
- Setup multiple bitcoin exchange accounts
- form a company or llc
- Buy health and insurance
- Invest in real state
- Money transfer to 180 countries.

And much more!
marcgv

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

Ok, sounds similar but not the same exactly.

How about the Coin exchanges marketplace? How does that work?

Hi Cyberbadger

You will select your preferred coin exchange and one-click sign up provided that your identity wallet has access to your identity attributes and documents.

You will automatically proceed to account verification to remove trading limits and access to all platform features.

After that with your identity wallet you can access through one-click authentication

The experience will be similar as when you access to products and services through your facebook or google account.

Kind regards

Paul J. Tapia

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

Hey Paul!

Hey! Check this answer from Marc of the marketing team, that has all the info on why SelfKey is different.

Good afternoon. After reading your project, I get the impression that you want to offer a product that is already on the market and they are already being used, I'm talking about projects like Civic and Stratis Identities. Tell me what is the difference from them?

Hi Igor, thank you for your message

I honestly think that there is no similar product in the market.

Civic's current product is focused in authentication (phone number and email), which is not an international KYC standard, whereas ours is.

There is no identity wallet in the market which allows you to access to your identity documents stored in your device, notarize them and apply for and buy residency and citizenship by investment, company incorporation, bank accounts, digital wallets, etc. (check out all services that will be available at launch at http://alpha.selfkey.org/marketplace).

There is no token, with which you can buy these products and services.

There is no identity system in the market that can provide for linked identities and multilevel verification, and offer services to aid company management, such as stock transfer ledger services.

There is no identity wallet with which you can access to your ID documents and store any ERC-20 token, and instantly send them to participate in token sales.

The SelfKey platform also provides eNotary, eSign, customized KYC templates, sanction screening, company registry lookup, company laws and kyc laws lookup. I want to remark that this technology is live, tested and implemented in start ups, renowned banks and even used for token sales whitelist processes.

Currently, there is no product in the market that allows for data minimization.

I want to highlight that SelfKey's approach is transparent. The user does not store any data or documents on SelfKey servers or the Blockchain. These are stored on the user's personal device. There is no centralized database.

Also, our token economy is substantially different from that of other identity management projects.

A user will pay tokens for the attestation of his identity. In the same way that you go to the notary with your physical document to certify it.

The user will pay tokens to onboard in a product or service. In the same way that you currently pay a registered agent for the incorporation of your company.

The relying parties will allocate a portion of the tokens received to reward certifiers, who have verified the identity of the customer that has been successfully onboarded.

This allows for a transactional economy feasible in the long-term, where all parties involved are incentivized to use the KEY token.

I immediately had another question: why do you make your token on the platform of the Etherium? After all, he will be dependent on her and I think that this is a bad choice. The project on the platform of the Etherium becomes more and more, and its bandwidth is less, although they say about improvements, but that it is not visible.Personally, I like this Etherium  Classic, why did everyone forget about him((( I'm sorry that not in one message.

I understand your concern but we have chosen the Ethereum Blockchain because in our opinion it is the fairest, most inclusive, and well adopted blockchain currently existing.

If you have any questions on this , please feel free to ask

Thanks that's a very long term but feasible overview, considering the current actual market.!
I even have thought ERC20 won't last long, meanwhile tons of companies joining the Ethereum blockchain tech fever..we'll see what happens. Maybe more companies will be registering soon enough at the "Ethereum Island" of Mauritius? just read your fb post and
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/01/blockchain-technology-can-help-increase-internet-privacy/ good one guys, i look forward to a public sale
Cheers

JuanMD (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:12:33 PM

New blogpost!

https://blog.selfkey.org/why-the-selfkey-foundation-is-established-in-mauritius-72736dda91f0
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:50:26 PM

Article about the Selfkey - "Proper Identity Management Systems Extend Beyond The Blockchain"

https://coinidol.com/proper-identity-management-systems-extend-beyond-blockchain/
JuanMD (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:33:35 PM

Article about the Selfkey - "Proper Identity Management Systems Extend Beyond The Blockchain"

https://coinidol.com/proper-identity-management-systems-extend-beyond-blockchain/

Awesome article! thank for bringing it up!
aer0

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:58:33 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:43:06 AM by aer0

The Cryptocompare.com listing

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/key/overview
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:29:16 PM

Dear administrator, tell me the information on the bounty program, can I wait for it next week (06.11-12.11)?
marcgv

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:53:08 PM

Hi Igor,

The bounty program will be launched with the token sale announcement.

Thank you for your interest
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: