Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:26:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
Siegtal81

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I had been investing many ICO during the peak, but now I choose my investment options very carefully. For example, it will never invest the project without checking for similar projects. ICO are not the best way to enter market with high level of competition.

ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

here many wrote that it is better to try first with generosity then ICO. And I agree here, because there is an opinion that every bounty hunter then becomes an investor in the ICO.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

Well, for me I always prefer to participate in bounty program because we can freely earn token as a reward. I don't necessarily invest in a new coin but I invest only in ETH and BTC because they are already been proven to be worth to invest. Investing in newly created ICO is more risky and this why I prefer to be more vigilant and wise enough to avoid such big losses.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

People do not trust ICOs any more, so not so many ICOs are not able to make it to the soft-cap. When all the money are spend on promotial expenses, there is nothing to pay back to the first contributors. You are not able to sue teams and projects and it is terrible.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Up until today, i still haven't tried to invest in an ICO, cause i still don't have the necessary fund to make an investment. I prefer to purchase coins from the market when it's available.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

Ye's I make money in ico for investing for it and also earn big if you have a big funds for investing for it and big investors will not loss if they bought many tokens.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

Anyone who has invested into Welltrado project?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/welltrado/
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

Up until today, i still haven't tried to invest in an ICO, cause i still don't have the necessary fund to make an investment. I prefer to purchase coins from the market when it's available.

yes we should indeed have the funds before investing. because we also know that the investment does need funds that we must manage, and we use it for further investment.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

u can join be participant for their project and he will give you free coin
sell that coin in exchange, then tranfer to your wallet
You can really earn money from ICO as long you choose good ICO who can give you a lot of money and income. In addition, if you have money you can participate in their ICO but you if you do not have enough money you can still join because most of ICO's now have bounty campaign.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

nowadays too many of ICO has proofed a scam or failure to manage, they just hit n run public's money, im late to join cryptocurrency, so i still looking how to earn extra income from this, from my observation, many of ICO cant rely on it Tongue
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

I already earned enough money for me to buy a new house by joining several bounty campaigns. Back then ICO bounty campaigns were really on hype and gave real income by doing certain tasks. But sad to say this year, ICOs are facing a very challenging issues that need to be resolve in order for ICOs to regain the trust of the investors.
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

here many wrote that it is better to try first with generosity then ICO. And I agree here, because there is an opinion that every bounty hunter then becomes an investor in the ICO.
Not every bounty hunter starts to invest in ICO because it is really difficult to make a good money on bounty campaigns and tokens are sold at more lower prices on exchanges rather than they cost during ICO.
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

I don't invest in ICO but i joined bounty campaigns during Initial coin offering.
You can also make money by participating in campaigns not by just investing.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

I have made money in ICO than I have made in other cryptocurrency activities through out of last year. This year has been different and and the outcome of many ICO has been negative. I hope ICO will do well like it did last year.

Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:45:45 AM

Well if your asking me if I have already make money from ICO then my answer for you is certainly... Yes, I have already make a lot of money from ICO and that was 1 year ago during the time when most of ICOs are legit unlike now that there are lots of fraud ICO which only meant to scam their investors.
Utyg

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

Yes, I also participate in ICO projects. After careful development of the company's analysis. That is, before you invest in the company. I'm checking her out by any means. I correspond with administrators and developers. I analyze the company by its importance in the current time and relevance to the current conditions.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

In fact I have made enough money from ICOs. Looking at when I joined the cryptoworld, although its not long ago but my investment into cryptocurrency has really earned me a lot of money.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

In making money in the ico there are to ways to have it. One you can participate as one of their investors to invest or to buy their token while their project is running then the things you need to do is to wait until its finish. Or you can partake on their bounty as one of their participants who will promote their project thru campaigning their programs, just make sure you are going to comply all their task needed for you to have qualify in the stakes which they are giving weekly.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

Probably not yet, but I really know joining genuine and promising project could fetch you much. All you need is to help them in their campaign if you are not having money to invest and you will appreciate your own work.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

For now I'm not investing in any ICO but I'm planning if ever I can find a project that has a good product or application. I just need to learn crypto for now.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: