Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5543 times)
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Investing likke a participating  there is very nice to do because ICOS give a large income if you are ready to invest and to wait. I am ready and I get money.
Not yet, because I'm still waiting for the perfect time due to the issues of scams in where it is difficult to earn .Don't.get to rush for that because everything for profit is under controlled with your decisions making.
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:13:28 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

It seems to me that the largest earnings due to ICO is a successful investment. But unfortunately this happens very rarely and investing money is not always the right decision. But still, if you choose well, you can earn very, very much
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

I had invested once and lost $500 and from that time, I didn't dare to invest. Now, I am thinking of having more knowledge and doing more research how can I detect scam ICO. I have no more huge fund to invest. I don't want to lose anymore.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:15:14 PM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

of course I invested in ICO and I already got a lot of money from investing in ICO, then in my opinion investing in ICO is more profitable rather than investing in others, because from my experience trying to invest in the stock and forex markets, which can give me a profit of 500% or more in a year is just investing in ICO (crypto).

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

Yes I have been making money from ICOs since last year I started investing in them. But one of them didn’t pay off, and I lost money in it. But through out this year I have been making some profit, I wouldn’t say its small, neither will I say it’s to big, but I’m very much okay with how much I have been able to obtain from it. Not everyone is so lucky when it comes to ICO, cause a lot of people never benefit from it. So if you’re lucky, no matter how small, be happy with it.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

9 month ago when i started crypto i started will joy that soon i will be rich but thing does not see as plan i being working hard since then the highest money i made is 50 dollar i even invest but i have lose 75 percent of my money. So nothing as come out good for me in crypto

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:18 AM

yes in 2017 the ICO is very well known and very profitable for investors in cryptocurrency, but not all ICOs can benefit investors, many of them experience failure. and in 2018 a lot of ICOs are detrimental to investors because after the ICO the price falls and does not benefit investors.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

I had invested once and lost $500 and from that time, I didn't dare to invest. Now, I am thinking of having more knowledge and doing more research how can I detect scam ICO. I have no more huge fund to invest. I don't want to lose anymore.
I also lost $ 300, I was afraid, because the password market is too dangerous, but I still save money to invest in potential ICO projects, but only the capital I do not dare invest much in them, I always consider carefully, and carefully check the ICO project that I choose to invest in them.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

I have made some money from three ICOs in 2017 - Monaco,Adex and Enjin coin, even now two of these coins cost more than their ico price but I also lost some money with other  project that looked promising to me ,so you never know what would happen in crypto.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Do you mean ico bounty campaigns ? No i never earned a money from it though i was a bounty hunter before when my rank is still a newbie to junior member . i did recieve several tokens but most of them didnt have a good value so i decided not to sell them because i will only cost more expense on gas fee and trading fees .

If your refering about investing in ico's , then i didnt ever try to do it
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

I also lost $ 300, I was afraid, because the password market is too dangerous, but I still save money to invest in potential ICO projects, but only the capital I do not dare invest much in them, I always consider carefully, and carefully check the ICO project that I choose to invest in them.

Any market has its own dangers, if it is less dangerous then what you get is low profit. With ICO I recommend that you carefully consider it first, and think that it is a long term investment
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

Yes I've make money in ICO doing bounty campaign program, I joined signature campaign and I got a huge money in the end of ICO.
The allocation of signature campaign in bounty campaign is huge than others.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

So far my contribution to ICO is bounty companies. I believe the investment should be meaningful, not $ 200. Now it is not ready to go to the stage of investment because of scam. I study projects, I shave knowledge. Maybe in a couple of months I will try to invest in ICO.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:43:07 AM

In the field of cryptocurrency, I work only with bounty campaigns. I have never participated in an ICO, but it seems to me that at the moment this is not the best way to make money. Need to wait at least half a year
maxman190

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:47:06 AM

After investing in ICO with special conditions, when you enter the exchange, the project pays you 20-50% more, all this depends on the size of Pre-sale.
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

I did make some money from ICO, but the money I earned was almost lost because I participated in other ICOs.I will definitely not participate in ICO this year because they are very junk
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

Not in 2018. ICO does not give any profit when entering coins on the market. It is better to buy already on the market when the coin is down.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
alentmay

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

Well if your asking me if I have already make money from ICO then my answer for you is certainly... Yes, I have already make a lot of money from ICO and that was 1 year ago during the time when most of ICOs are legit unlike now that there are lots of fraud ICO which only meant to scam their investors.
Till date I have no investment in cryptocurrency and the source of my earnings is only signature and bounty campaigns. I have made lot of money from campaigns and I run my daily expenses from these campaigns, but I will invest in crypto when I have extra money because I believe that crypto is the only place where I can make big money while doing exactly nothing except waiting.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Anyway I'm invest on my first ICO , Pundi, with 1 ETH so hopefully I can made profit from it

It's funny, my first ICO was Pundi too, but after that I was not so much in luck, I took part in ICOs of Telluria, Productivist and some other, all these projects look like dying now Sad

Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

Yes of course, but not in the last few months. It is a must to be "a little" more picky, now that ICOs are suffering from the market not performing, as it has a year ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: