Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you make money from ICO?  (Read 5539 times)
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:48:46 PM

My very first profitable ICO was Electroneum and it was the first that I participated in, I saw the value pumped to over ten times its ICO rate before it dropped, had to sell at a little lower than 4x. There are some few others that I participated in late 2017 and early 2018 such as Bitdegree, digitex and storiqa that were equally successful, few losses this year that I decided to back out until everything returns to normal

alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

Now it is very difficult to make money on ICO, as the market has long been in red. But in 2017 ICO brought a lot of profit, take at least such projects as EOS or Tron, Ripple. At the beginning of the year, these cryptocurrencies made rich their investors who held their tokens since participating in the ICO.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
devale

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

I am very disappointed because  I  did not  make any money since february because of the markets bad condition and I hope that this situation is going to be recovered as soon as possible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

I already make money from different ico and earn a lot start on this year of january so many good ico and legit ico that can pay you much but now i cant say that this month will arrive a good project.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

There is no point in askink this right now. I mean that there are a lot  of different projects, but most of them will be active in 2020, so two more years to wait.

Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

I invested in the ICO and more than once, only I was very lucky so that I could be in the black in terms of earnings. Usually I was happy that I managed to get 2-3% profit.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

The only reason for me to look on cryptocurrency market is chance of getting my losses back. In such terms, rise of ICOs seem to be my last chance.
I guess making money on some ICOs is no longer a secret. maybe almost all crypto users, in 2017, benefit from the ICO they are participating in. well, maybe at that time, the profit rate for those who participated in the ICO was 80%.
But now participating in an ico only give investors a few profit because the market is down for a longer time now. Hope all of it will be corrected very soon.

I used to invest in ICO and made quite a good profit from it. Now the whole market is red and investing in ICO does not give much profit so I participate in bounty to get free tokens.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

I can say that some projects really brought me money, for example, DIW projects brought me some funds, just the SURETY project, but it was at the very beginning and in general these projects were normal for me.

If you always work hard to get a little from the ICO maybe that will happen because everything can happen here. You can learn about how to produce Altcoin from a project in this forum.

Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:03:35 PM

Always wanted to try investing in a ICO but until now I never had tried investing on a ICO
but what i have experience is joining in one,I started with nothing just my laptop and good internet connection.
now im planning on investing with all of the ernings i've got with ICO bounty programs.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

I'm not really familiar with IPO but I heard lot of advantages in that method because the always act in legal way. Maybe it is really depend in the products if it has a potential. If you know how to review, I'm sure you can make money in ICO. Yes I do make money in it.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

I am very disappointed because  I  did not  make any money since february because of the markets bad condition and I hope that this situation is going to be recovered as soon as possible.
Having looked at my wallet now, I was very disappointed.  I hope that everything will be restored.  Otherwise, all my labors are in vain.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

There were a lot of profitable ICOs in 2017 and during the first quarter of 2018. But after that the situation began to deteriorate. And right now, the failure rate has crossed the 90% mark. The current market atmosphere is not very encouraging for the ICOs.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Now ico is going through not the best of times. The market continues to fall and projects can not assemble soft cap. Hope only on large funds that will invest their money in cool projects.

Downloaded

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:51:59 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?

I am not sure that one of the ICOs I had invested will become popular, but I do not want to sell tokens for a low price and increase my losses.
keepandhold

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

ICO makes it easy for ordinary people to become investors, because now they don’t have to look for a broker to buy an investment asset. I think that many people today have rethought their financial capabilities through investing in ICO.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Have. I want to say last year. ICO won some and the project was sold on the trading platform. Earn a little. If I hold it a little longer. Maybe make more. Grin

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

I dont make money through investment I just make money through participating in the advertisement in bounty program of some specific ICO, because I choose to be bounty hunters than investors.

fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I dont make money through investment I just make money through participating in the advertisement in bounty program of some specific ICO, because I choose to be bounty hunters than investors.

This tendency makes me sad - so many bounty hunters and so few investors, haha. No, really, I see that even good and actively promoted (by bounty hunters) projects sometimes fail to reach their softcap. And as a result bounty pools are really small and tokens received from them cost nothing... What does it mean? Maybe bounties are not efficient way to find investors?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

An initial coin offering is similar in concept to an initial public offering (IPO), both a process in which companies raise capital, while an ICO is an investment that gives the investor a cryptocoin, more commonly known as a coin or a token in return for investment, which is quite different to the issuance of securities as is the case in an IPO investment. Do you invest in ICO? and has you make money from it?
Even you invest in good ICO it not sure if you really earn money from it simply because of the market. Even you have good ICO but once the price goes down you will not income. I usually invest in good ICO but I always check the ICO before I invested.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

Yeah sure.. I have made some good money in ICO investing but that was beginning and middle of the year, since the third quarter of the year, ICO investing is no longer profitable as it is used to be.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: