Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14276 times)
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:46:58 PM

Investing all the savings is very bad idea.
You should invest some savings in yourself f.e. your education, hobby etc..

part which you would like to invest in crypto you should divide for few parts:
Fiat  for occasional buying on price correction; some crypto itself "mainstream crypto"  (btc, eth, dash, xmr);
"second league promising crypto (f.e. iota, eos, bts, xem and many  more)
And any promising ICO:  you can consider algory.io for example like me; but there  is high risk level: you can earn most but you can lose too. It is good if you invest in something  which you believe; I would like to invest in algory.io because I believe in tool which they are going to develop.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:49:31 PM

As much as trading might be profitable.
You can lose all your savings.

So please do think twice before investing ALL of your savings mate  Grin Grin
I don’t go for your maybe. This is my belief and it is of many others too, that if you have high goals and then you have high intentions to do more then don’t be worried about your results. They are definitely on your side and you will be enjoying the perks of you hard work at the end of the day. High risks along with much hard work, you are just going right towards success and good results.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 02:15:19 PM

As much as trading might be profitable.
You can lose all your savings.

So please do think twice before investing ALL of your savings mate  Grin Grin
I don’t go for your maybe. This is my belief and it is of many others too, that if you have high goals and then you have high intentions to do more then don’t be worried about your results. They are definitely on your side and you will be enjoying the perks of you hard work at the end of the day. High risks along with much hard work, you are just going right towards success and good results.

If you go invest all your money in bitcoin or any investment.  There is a high risk and expect a big loss if your investment lose it's value or the price decline. But you can't lose it as long as you hodl it and don't sell. If somehow your investment grows then you are lucky because you believe in your guts that it will grow.

i use to be a hunter
alj024

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:30:17 PM

No, Never do that, invest only that money you prefer to lose or doesn’t lose sleep if you lost 100% of its value.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:29:23 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
I really appreciate you have chosen the right coins to invest. They really have a good growth in the market. What if you still look at other currencies along with the above ones.  Ripple, Neo,  Monero, bitcoinconnect and so?  These as well have good growth. All the best.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:35:53 PM

No, Never do that, invest only that money you prefer to lose or doesn’t lose sleep if you lost 100% of its value.

If you have high confidence to get a high coin price in the future it is better. Don't be too scared Wink

But don't cry when you got broke. Grin

Investing all your savings is like jumping in a cliff so if you think you can survive then go for it. But be ready for all the consequences that might occur.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:11:46 PM

If you have high confidence to get a high coin price in the future it is better. Don't be too scared Wink

But don't cry when you got broke. Grin

Investing all your savings is like jumping in a cliff so if you think you can survive then go for it. But be ready for all the consequences that might occur.

If need to invest you will check the bitcoin prices. and gather for the investing process. Bitcoin is good for the future business process. but you will know the business process and bitcoin information. So you will know the bitcoin process then you will get the more profit. life will be change and you will get the future business improvement idea.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

I quitely agree with your strategy. Both of them are big coins. They will help you get profit
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

For me, investing all your savings to 3 cryptocurrencies you have mentioned is not really good idea. Why? because you cannot say what will happen the following days or months if the prices will either go up or down. It is very risky and the rates are flactuating. Also, what if something emergency that might happen in few days or months with your own personal life. Be proactive about uncertainties.
it is true what you mention, because if you are not experienced in investing, and the price of bitcoin and altcoin always up and down so as not to have a stable price, you should not be too confident with all this. but if you look at the potential long-term investment is better you choose bitcoin and ethereum.
The price going up and down is really not a challenge but the thing here is cryptocurrency coming to stay. The latter is something that is really becoming glaring, although it is still a huge risk to take. Most especially for bitcoin, it is growing pretty fast and then I thought one day that if I had really gone in with my savings even like 2 years ago when it was even more risky, then I can imagine what I would be worth now.

Life is all about risk and depending on how ready the person involved is willing to accept such risk, and then leaves the choice in their hands. It could pay them hugely and then it may not. But come to think of it, which do we really think is possible at this stage?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10310

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:28:08 PM

Actually, if you are investing long-term, then you have to make sure that you are not investing more than you can afford to lose, and in that regard, you have to make sure that you have all of your monthly expenses covered with your cashflow, including possible emergency funds for several months in advance.

Further, if you take a stake at time one, then you may just let that stake ride out, however, it can also be good to continue to keep a similar kind of allocation going in on a dollar cost averaging basis.  However, with the passage of time, your thoughts about the allocation might differ and cause you to reconsider your allocation or to even reallocate because your thoughts about the long term have changed.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:32:33 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Thinking of you putting your every cent in crypto, It is very risky at all, for a simple reason that BTC, ETH and LTC and everything else in these is very unpredictable, and also susceptible to spams. You can invest only portion of it,just to be safe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:15:15 AM

Take the risk, if you think that investing all of your savings is going to be worth it for you as you are asking people about your decision go for it. But before you invest make sure that you are ready for everything since what you'll do is very risky. And if you are good for long term, go for bitcoin and eth it's either 50/50 or 70/30.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:37:52 AM

my opinion, it is not a good idea to divide your investment and that too at the time when you are investing for the very first time. It will be better for you if you will only go for investing your capital into only one coin say bitcoin. It will not only help you in making more money but it will also help you in managing the things in better way. It is really a difficult thing to get to know about different coins and deal with them simultaneously.

focusing or investing only in one coin wont give him much profit, thats why its better if he can divide his income and diversify it on some promising altcoins like waves, neo, strat, etc.. to have a better grasp and a wider range of portfolio, in this way he can be able to maximize his potential income. overall , theres nothing difficult in trading and investing on crypto as long as you are willing to learn and manage it.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:35:23 AM

my opinion, it is not a good idea to divide your investment and that too at the time when you are investing for the very first time. It will be better for you if you will only go for investing your capital into only one coin say bitcoin. It will not only help you in making more money but it will also help you in managing the things in better way. It is really a difficult thing to get to know about different coins and deal with them simultaneously.

focusing or investing only in one coin wont give him much profit, thats why its better if he can divide his income and diversify it on some promising altcoins like waves, neo, strat, etc.. to have a better grasp and a wider range of portfolio, in this way he can be able to maximize his potential income. overall , theres nothing difficult in trading and investing on crypto as long as you are willing to learn and manage it.

yes in terms of investing all of savings there is nothing wrong with that but dividing it in any coins that was the right thing to do for so better to make sure if you are able to put all your saving but dont just put it in just one basket.

Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:01:14 AM

For me, Investment is risky so don't invest all your savings.  It's not a good idea. Not all investor get a profit some of them get loss.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:03:35 AM

Investing all  of your saving is not good.It is s better to save the other  because  no one can tell what happen tomorrow so its better to be practical investing is good but not all your money sometimes think first before  make a decision  because good decision bring you to a  good life
dasher797

Activity: 115

Get your share of the future

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:32:46 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think its so risky. Why you invest in ethereum and litecoin too, I think only invest 50% in bitcoin is enough for online investment, the you can use the rest to invest in some real investment. You can make a store or buy another properties, it will make your money save.

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:19:25 AM

It really is risky to invest all your savings because in investments, there is a chance for you to lose your money. Your saving should be there to help in times of emergencies or when you don't have any last resort. Once there comes a time when you would need to have extra cash, this is when you use up your savings. If you use it all up on investment, you may get in trouble once a time of need arises.

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:52:27 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

That's your money and no one will stop you with your decision. But I think invest with litecoin is not the right way, this coin has little volume and not significant price moving. You should replace it become currency ( for safety ) or off line job. It's not wise to replace all your saving because real market is mystery and coin has possibility to stuck and has low price for long time. See again your investment strategy & I hope you'll agree with me. Thank you and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:54:30 AM

Be prepared if all your saving will be gone. Never invest if you can't afford to lose it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: