Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14277 times)
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:23:41 PM

I am also investing all the savings I have in bitcoin and crypto.

Can you do a breakdown like OP and show the performance? I'd love to see the results

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
puranijeans0011

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:47 PM

I will not recommend to instantly invest all your savings, use common sense, if you don't know how to trade you can easily loose you investment easily, if you are planning to do that be a experienced trader or start small.
NEVER go all in ever in something, whatever that is. Use maximum 30%-40% of your savings. It is the first rule of economics. Your idea of investing in cryptos is correct and many encourage it but put only a certain amount in it. Diversity in your portfolio is absolutely necessary!
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:16:01 PM

it's not advisable to invest everything in one investment.. like what all the businessman said... don't put all your eggs in one basket.. much better to diversify and explore posibilities.

If someone is new in trading maybe this scenario will happen. They will invest all their money in one investment which they think will make them rich but it's a wrong move. You just need to put half of your money and before they start investing they need to learn everything or the basic of trading so they won't regret it blame others for their mistake.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

Only invest what you can afford to lose.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

It's about what 80% of people have said in this thread but I bet that it was ignored as advice, it is probably the most common of mistakes for people new to investing and then they will complain when they lost all of their money because they didn't manage it properly or they got scared and made mistakes.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
chicobr

Activity: 235
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

I think he did it already so he doesn't need avice like this. just ask how much he earn after 1 month create this thread
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:12:11 PM

i will not suggest you to do that,don't put all  your eggs in one basket. We cannot predict what will gonna happen in the next few days or years.Especially this time,it's not advisable to invest with bitcoin,it's too risky as the value is way too high.

FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Thtis is a brave step man, I really hope you will get success, the only detail that would confuse me is the term, I mean your money will be settled the damn 5 years! Many things could happen for 5 years..
P.S. If this is a competition, I won- my english is worse of yours..

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

That is the spirit , just share them  as you have done and buying after a dip is another fantastic strategy.  I like the coins you picked and the % you have allocated to each coin. Good job and good luck.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:14:42 PM

Hey, topicstarter, how is your savings? Btc , Eth and litecoin have incresed in price so much. Have you cash out or will be waiting next 5 years?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

i will not suggest you to do that,don't put all  your eggs in one basket. We cannot predict what will gonna happen in the next few days or years.Especially this time,it's not advisable to invest with bitcoin,it's too risky as the value is way too high.

I'm not that brave to invest my all money in bitcoin or any other coin. This is a risky decission honestly. If I have free capital, I would provide 30% of it to make my investment only.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:15:25 PM

According my study and research do not invest all and it is also sayings that do not put all eggs in a box,it mean if you invest all at on place and you are going to decline will loose all money there should be diversification if you losing from one place another place will be save.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:17:51 PM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

When OP opened this thread almost two months ago, no one would have thought that the price of those three cryptos could reach the price level they have now. I do not know if this fellow followed his plans and really invested in the way he had planned, because if so, today he would have earned 300% in bitcoin, 250% in ethereum and 600% in litecoin.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:19:17 PM

I'd say invest only a portion of your savings into Cryptocurrencies. While the return won't be as high as investing all your money, you won't risk losing it all in one go either.
I will also not recommend investing all savings in digital currencies but if you are investing maximum portion of your savings into bitcoin, I will definitely not stop you from doing this and the reason is very obvious. We all know that bitcoin is the most successful digital currency so far and its profit rate is really amazing. Investing large amount in altcoins is really nonsense because most of them are scams.
bmichael05

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:31:22 PM

You shold know and understand that it is very risky way of investing. But if you are ready to loose everething you could make good profit with crypto which did you mention.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Innewith

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:21:43 AM

Too risky, if must invest all the savings on cryptocurrency. Unless you are absolutely sure. But, I still think it's not wise. Atleast we have money in savings to deal with sudden and important bad conditions.
shariya M

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:22:59 AM

It's completely your call that where you want to invest. Nobody can advice you better than your own conscious.
There is a risk envolved in whole cryptocurrency market. So choose wisely and Never invest money you can't afford to lose, your selection of Investment is pretty smart , you can also consider Dash token as its price are rising at good rate.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:05:48 AM

I'd say invest only a portion of your savings into Cryptocurrencies. While the return won't be as high as investing all your money, you won't risk losing it all in one go either.
I will also not recommend investing all savings in digital currencies but if you are investing maximum portion of your savings into bitcoin, I will definitely not stop you from doing this and the reason is very obvious. We all know that bitcoin is the most successful digital currency so far and its profit rate is really amazing. Investing large amount in altcoins is really nonsense because most of them are scams.

Investing savings in crypto currencies is good idea but investing all your savings is not a good thing because crypto currencies are not stable now it increases or decreases everyday and crypto currencies are digital currencies . so you put a little amount in it that is the good and best way.if you put your all savings in it sometimes it will give you profits but it's value becomes decreases it will make a great loss for your investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
donnie.darko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

Investing all your savings doesn't makes sense, better if you invest some part of the savings. Trading doesn't gives you guarantee, so plan before investing.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

If you want to invest all your saving it is not good for you if you don’t know about online marketing. If you invest your all money you can lose if you don’t have any knowledge with investment program. You can invest some money then when you confirm you are make
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: