Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14277 times)
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:38:40 PM

If you want to invest all your saving it is not good for you if you don’t know about online marketing. If you invest your all money you can lose if you don’t have any knowledge with investment program. You can invest some money then when you confirm you are make

It not good idea. So if need to invest you will check the pricess informarion. It will good to for the future invetment. Prices chage day by day. So you will check the prices everyday. So you will get some ideas befor invest. So invest to intrest you will invest 50%. Save 50% for some purposs. So you will get the information befor you invest.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

Investing all your savings doesn't makes sense, better if you invest some part of the savings. Trading doesn't gives you guarantee, so plan before investing.
ya I think you should invest small fund. amount money you can lose without it you still can live well. trading is dangerous. not easy for everyone. this is not win win market

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
uniquefighter

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:21:33 PM

Too risky, if must invest all the savings on cryptocurrency. Unless you are absolutely sure. But, I still think it's not wise. Atleast we have money in savings to deal with sudden and important bad conditions.

You should not invest all your savings into cryptocurrencies because there is always a risk factor involved. Sometimes their is a drop and sometimes their is a rise in price. If their are chances of earning huge profits then their are equal chances of  facing loss also. So you should invest some amount of your earnings inorder to get some experience and then you should increase your investments.
buiting

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:53:37 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

why you planing like that, gold rule invest only amount that you can lost it.

so invest 2000$ 50% bitcoin and 50% litecoin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

why you planing like that, gold rule invest only amount that you can lost it.

so invest 2000$ 50% bitcoin and 50% litecoin

Not sure where you got the knowledge of OP's budget, but he already said he's willing to stake 12500 USD in crypto. I think his split is good, but might be better put to use rather than having the coin sitting in place.

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

it's not advisable to invest everything in one investment.. like what all the businessman said... don't put all your eggs in one basket.. much better to diversify and explore posibilities.

But this is crypto if you will put maximum in the good coin then that coin will give you its maximum and same is the case with me I invested my savings into bitcoin and now it is giving me profit on the daily basis and if I split my saving at time of start then I must not be able to make maximum put of bitcoin now and those who are millionaire now because of bitcoin they say that bitcoin give you surety that it will make you rich.
ashler

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:00:30 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings

That sounds like an awful idea. I would invest maybe 20% of it, but no more.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:16:42 AM

In my opinion that portfolio is good idea becasue all of those crypto is most popular one and has big volume and marketcap and also the fundamental is strong to bring the price continue going up in a few years.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:24:33 AM

it's not advisable to invest everything in one investment.. like what all the businessman said... don't put all your eggs in one basket.. much better to diversify and explore posibilities.

But this is crypto if you will put maximum in the good coin then that coin will give you its maximum and same is the case with me I invested my savings into bitcoin and now it is giving me profit on the daily basis and if I split my saving at time of start then I must not be able to make maximum put of bitcoin now and those who are millionaire now because of bitcoin they say that bitcoin give you surety that it will make you rich.

Although you have a point, still it is not advisable to invest all your savings in bitcoin. You may be lucky today coz bitcoin's price keeps on increasing and you were able to multiply your earnings, but how about when time comes that it will drop to 50% of its price, do you think you'll still earn profit in that case? We can't predict what will happen to bitcoin, so as much as possible, better not to put all your savings in one investment to avoid profit lose.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:02:55 AM

I think is not a good idea to invest all your savings the cryptocurrencies because no matter how good the situation and the price its so high is still dangerous because any time it may be lost.
You still need to think carefully about your decision.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:47:07 AM

No i think its not a good idea to invest all the savings, because no matter how good the situation and the cryptocurrencies price is high it still risk because they are maybe lost.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

You shouldn't do that anyway mate, though it's your money not mine. That would be a big risk decision, since that bitcoin was unpredictable and we don't know what will happen in the future. So I think only the 50% must invest in it at least you still have capital balance to recover your loss. But I'm not saying your goping to loose. This is something that you become cautious only Smiley
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:27:13 AM

It is not a bad idea to invest all your savings in cryptoacurrencies. What you chose are promising coins, specially ethereum and Bitcoin. But of course, they are very expensive now. And there are a lot of potential coins that are cheap today. So might take a look on some coins on the top 20 lists.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:20:49 AM

It is not a bad idea to invest all your savings in cryptoacurrencies. What you chose are promising coins, specially ethereum and Bitcoin. But of course, they are very expensive now. And there are a lot of potential coins that are cheap today. So might take a look on some coins on the top 20 lists.
I think the op has a very good idea in my opinion, even though the price is expensive but the coin has a good development, the cheap coin does not guarantee the coin is good let alone very difficult to find a coin that attracts market interest and good development.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:40:34 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

it is a very smart choice, for all your assets to any altcoin that is good for its development, 50% breaks again up to 10% each coin, 10% LTC, 10% XRP, 10% ETH, 10% NXT, 10% XLM, then you will get many benefits and not miss the opportunity if the price becomes very expensive.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:53:41 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

it is a very smart choice, for all your assets to any altcoin that is good for its development, 50% breaks again up to 10% each coin, 10% LTC, 10% XRP, 10% ETH, 10% NXT, 10% XLM, then you will get many benefits and not miss the opportunity if the price becomes very expensive.

This low strategy of " i want it all" won't get you anywhere , unless you already have hundreds of thousands, the fastest way to get benefits is to put 50% at least of your bag on a good coin with a big volume and good news to come.
Like Stratis/GRS/NEXT

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:54 AM

If you just invest your savings in crypto, it's a good investment. Because of this new market you need time to monitor and research this market. Once you have mastered the volatility of the market, you can invest more in it. The potential development of this market is immense.
The crytocurrency has large volume and is expected to grow with the passage of time so it is not a bad idea to invest in the same and grab the opportunity. I have invested all my savings in bitcoin as I have got reasonable profit from my investment.

As more investors have the tendency to divert their investment to the crytocurrency as there will be more investment to come in bitcoin so its value will be increased with the passage of time.
CryptoHarry

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:18:46 PM

Wow, you've made a great choice for investing all your savings in to crypto currency. the next thing you should do is focus on investing more on altcoins such as Ripple, Waves, and Cardano.
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

Wow, you've made a great choice for investing all your savings in to crypto currency. the next thing you should do is focus on investing more on altcoins such as Ripple, Waves, and Cardano.

Why do you recommend those cryptos specifically?

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

Investment is not a game of certainty and having an investment, is not really a bad thing, but investing all your savings, might not be the best of ideas. Considering the fact that you have the resources/fund to invest, i would advise you put part of it and not all, such that when it doesn't turn out well, you would at least have something to rely on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: