Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14277 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

Your portfolio is too good. If you hold your coins from October, I believe that you have become richer now. Btw, I also recommend you buying some potential coins such as Dash or IOTA.

You can never be too sure if you don't have a diversified portfolio. As profitable as going all in on crypto may be, its still better if you have other investments outside. That would serve as your assurance that whatever happens to your online assets, you have other to back you up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
YuurinBee

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:43:44 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

That's a pretty solid and safe investment Smiley I believe you will do well and could retire with this eventually

MetaBrands Discord: https://discord.gg/metabrands
MetaBrands Telegram: https://t.me/metabrands
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

Not all your savings to invest,. Get a little amount to invest. And make a decisions to be good,. Because a treasure to make an investment is the most likely and easy to get a beautiful life. Wether it is a bitcoin, ethereum, or a litecoin. The more to earn is the merrier to received, a bless from god.
LANZ777

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:04:47 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

[/quote

As a member of bitcoin, I'm longing also to invest my money in bitcoin so that l will  experience also how to become rich very quick. I will trade my salary to buy dump coins so that in a simple way I can earn more than l expect. I have to bet so that l can reach my goal in life easily. It's not bad to try because there's another day to try and try until l succeed. Because l believe that if  invest all my savings here, this is the beginning to start a new day of my life in being a rich person.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

Currently investing in the crypto and bitcoin markets is a trend, but I think you should invest a small amount of money when you first enter the market should not invest all your money because This is very risky for your property. I have seen many investors lose a lot when entering the market.

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:41:06 PM

I think I have a plan to invest all my savings into the world of cryptocurrency, of which I will invest in Bitcoint 70% and for ETH 30%, and I will keep it for the next 10 to 15 years, and I'm sure my money must be will multiply.

Your period of holding the coins are too long, If you have decided to invest your saving in bitcoin and ETH and hold them for 10 to 15 years then you much attention about the price rise and down and also know about the information of bitcoin. Because bitcoin and other coins never give us any guaranty that they will live after 10 or 15 years. But idea is good to invest in bitcoin 70% and ETH 30%.   

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:18:33 PM

I think I have a plan to invest all my savings into the world of cryptocurrency, of which I will invest in Bitcoint 70% and for ETH 30%, and I will keep it for the next 10 to 15 years, and I'm sure my money must be will multiply.

Your period of holding the coins are too long, If you have decided to invest your saving in bitcoin and ETH and hold them for 10 to 15 years then you much attention about the price rise and down and also know about the information of bitcoin. Because bitcoin and other coins never give us any guaranty that they will live after 10 or 15 years. But idea is good to invest in bitcoin 70% and ETH 30%.   
Agree with you, the waiting time is too long, 10 to 15 years is a period that can occur many major changes in the market, technology is always changing very quickly and over time, we should think of that, so I think he should reduce the waiting time down. 2 or 3 years is about the time that I think is very reasonable because virtual currency is becoming the hottest investment option in the years to come, the value of bitcoin and eth will reach its peak in that time, we will be less risky and have the opportunity to earn more when we invest all our savings on both

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:21:21 PM

Investing all your savings is really your worst decision. You have to keep a small part of your savings for the coming issues and problems because you don't know what's going to happen in the future. But you can invest a good part in the most successful crypto currencies and ICO projects.
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

I disagree that you put all of your savings to cryptocurrency because indeed the price here are very volatile it might change immediately. We are giving our opinions here but the final decisions is yours.
It's volatile but we can't stop those people that are fully trusting in bitcoin or any altcoin of their choice.

I doubt it that they will just invest it without further notice on what they are going to do or didn't have any research before doing it.

It's either they don't want to deposit it to the bank and earn a little interest so instead of putting it there, converting it to crypto is way profitable than it.

I think that investing savings into anything is very risky, but where is risk there is a huge
profit. I decided to take that risk and for months I invest in crypto-currencies and that is my
saving. I did not have big savings before cause of that I invested end ever I had chance for
that.
   For now I am very satisfied and I know that investing savings s far more riskier than investing
little by little, but take a look on history who invested until now did not make a mistake. Do not
risk if you can not handle it, but without risk for what we can hope?

You had to understand that in the first place, there's a risk that's associated with any type of investment and it's even riskier if you'll do it without enough knowledge.

I don't have big savings too and the interest that I can get in saving my money in the bank is not that high or by just letting my savings on my vault, there's no movement too.

It's good that we have our own investments, whether it's with altcoins or bitcoin only.

Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:25:23 PM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

It is better if you will allocate all of your money in bitcoins. Bitcoin investment is the best way to double or even triple our investment. Bitcoin investment can help us to have a good future.

LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:28 PM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

It is better if you will allocate all of your money in bitcoins. Bitcoin investment is the best way to double or even triple our investment. Bitcoin investment can help us to have a good future.

You rely on it too much, the fact is that you should consider not placing all eggs in one basket. So that you would be able to distribute the risks of your investments. Indeed bitcoins are one of the best investments ever that happened to man kind. It has beaten all expectations and that it has beaten all naysayers, but I do still think it can crash just like that in one day. I think the best thing to do is still know when to invest into it and when to cash out.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:49:38 AM

Save some for something outside cryptocurrency. Like stocks, life insurance or maybe a business. You can never be too sure.
According to me it is not good decision to invest all your money in one place and also you need to invest some on your money and also you need to save some of your money for your you emergency because when you invest all your money then and you face any need of money then you will be then a problem at that time.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

You shold know and understand that it is very risky way of investing. But if you are ready to loose everething you could make good profit with crypto which did you mention.

It is true because it has a high risk but if the price goes up you will have a high risk to get rich.
There is no risk when the prices go up, rather that is a chance of getting rich and if you are hooding bitcoin den its prices are going up, you should sell off some portion to enjoy the profit. As far as investing all savings is concerned, if you are investing into altcoins or gold, then there is a risk but if the coin is bitcoin, you should not take any stress. The more you invest here the more chances you have of getting rich.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:09:37 PM

Save some for something outside cryptocurrency. Like stocks, life insurance or maybe a business. You can never be too sure.
According to me it is not good decision to invest all your money in one place and also you need to invest some on your money and also you need to save some of your money for your you emergency because when you invest all your money then and you face any need of money then you will be then a problem at that time.
You can diversify your investment but you should not put everything that you have.
Investment is very risky, if you lose it will give you a big problem and you might not able to live a normal life.
Don't be too aggressive in investing, always use your mind and be smart so you can also make a better decision which will give you success.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

for me...i may invest  big amount but not all ...business is a gamble,it is nit all the time you are successful..ups and down are always present so you have to save money too just incase you are not successful in one business you are into

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:11:11 PM

Its good to invest. But to invest all your savings is quite risky. I think we still need to have a regular savings or I may call it as an emergency fund. Investments is risky and unpredictable. Its good to set aside something also so that in times of need you woudn't need to abruptly get your investments. Well, bitcoin now is very profitable. Anytime you can get it. Just make sure to invest all your savings and at the same time save some for emergency fund.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

I don’t think it’s a good idea to invest all of your savings. Things are really looking good for bitcoin right now, but you must remember, the surge in price indicates extreme volatility, the next dip is anybody’s guess and when it does, no one knows what will happen next. Only invest what you can afford to lose. You should also consider your daily and unforeseen expenses before you make the decision.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

for me...i may invest  big amount but not all ...business is a gamble,it is nit all the time you are successful..ups and down are always present so you have to save money too just incase you are not successful in one business you are into
Yes investing in bitcoin is also one type of gambling, here many ups and downs will come. So investing all our savings on bitcoins is not a good move. Just put part of your savings and try to make a profit from that money. I am using this method.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

Yes investing in bitcoin is also one type of gambling, here many ups and downs will come. So investing all our savings on bitcoins is not a good move. Just put part of your savings and try to make a profit from that money. I am using this method.
So it took a risk taker to become a successful one here. You need to atleast focus on what you are doing for you to be able to adapt things easily. For me, I am not advising to put all your savings in bitcoin, I am encouraging just at least half as a start  and when you are confident enough then you can play with your investment easily.
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:31:35 PM

good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: