Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14274 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

Investing all your saving would be very risky, i would not recommend as crypto currency can change very quickly and it can drop hard making you lose all your money.Although the distribution you made would be quite profitable if the prices increases but it would be quite a risk too.And now currently all coins are at peak of the value so they can even drop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

Investing all your saving would be very risky, i would not recommend as crypto currency can change very quickly and it can drop hard making you lose all your money.Although the distribution you made would be quite profitable if the prices increases but it would be quite a risk too.And now currently all coins are at peak of the value so they can even drop.
of course on the trade exchanges, each coin can have a peak situation, but nevertheless. If you have decided on really promising projects, then its future should not be disturbed. Of course, confidence is not enough for a complete conviction, but you need to learn more about this project.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:31:22 AM by bncbnc

Investing all your savings in crypto currencies or trading is very dangerous and risky decision. The prices of this currencies is still very volatile, and trading itself is really a risky domain, because you cant avoid the losses. It is better to invest a part of your savings in the most promising coins and tokens.
Yes that is right it may not be a good decision, i think you need to invest your assets in different places so as to reduce the risk of losing all your money in one time. You need to invest your money in different places for reducing the losing chances of all your money. To me i have invested half of my money in crypto currencies trading and investment while half is invested in day trading. In fact i am also getting decent amount of profit from day trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
coinfoxus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
When you know for sure that it will be profitable, invest all your savings on it  Grin. In contrast, be careful because it's not stable with long time.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

of course on the trade exchanges, each coin can have a peak situation, but nevertheless. If you have decided on really promising projects, then its future should not be disturbed. Of course, confidence is not enough for a complete conviction, but you need to learn more about this project.
Well if you really wanted to gain a big amount you really need to overcome a risky situation because there is no easy money at all, Investing is like a gambling we can win or maybe loss on this types of gaining process and we really have to aware on that we cannot predict the movement of the price that is why if we really wanted to ingage trading we need to be more ready on what will be the outcome of our decision.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

why not cut the ethereum and litecoin allocations to both 20% so you will have another 10% available to put on some shitcoins,we might knew after that long period of time it grows together with you main three coins,what do you think?since in crypto nothing is permanent.everything is moveing ups and downs.sometimes always down and ups.but the idea is no one can predict the future of each coins.so try to put some experiment that could give us great outcome
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

investing all your savings in different places I think it makes sense because you can profit from different places at different prices, but you should keep monitoring the price movement of coins to avoid losses
Diversifying is the best technique if we want to earn more but investing all your savings is not a good idea. All of us here in the forum keep telling that "Invest what you can afford to Lose" and if you put all your savings then you will left out of nothing if your investment will fail. You should make sure that you have extra funds for something else or you can do averaging if the market is down so you can buy more coin.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

You just did what you did because the altcoins you selected were good and that's the only ones that you just keep holding it and when it's time to wait for you to make a big deal.
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

If you want to invest all your savings I think it very risk for you. It has a urban talk that is never put your all money in a one wallet if your wallet lose or hack you can lose your all money so I’m suggest you never invest in a one set but you can invest too many site and hope that is very safe for you investment.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:15:19 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

your plan is very good, you have to divide into each coin so that if someday the coin loses you can get profit in other coins. it makes you minimize the risk of losing high. but I suggest you try to invest in a new altcoin that potentially has a good price in addition to your profit.

sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

Don't invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies only, it is not a good idea. Allocate some percentage to coins. Try other investing options like stocks, mutual funds, real estate, bank deposits.
You are right .It's not fair to trust the coin market completely.It can be done in a separate project

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

I think do not invest all your savings,we are not sure in every flactuations of price be sure you have your savings in case when the price crashed down.Learn some techniques in trading to make all your coins profitable.Before you invest it all atleast you have idea of what you are going to do with it.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

I think do not invest all your savings,we are not sure in every flactuations of price be sure you have your savings in case when the price crashed down.Learn some techniques in trading to make all your coins profitable.Before you invest it all atleast you have idea of what you are going to do with it.
Its a suicide move to invest all your money in bitcoin or in altcoin because crypto is so volatile what if the major event that you bought at the peak price example was at 20k usd of bitcoin and suddenly it drops as we are on here the current price that was a totally big loss after all and when you need your money you can get oit because its loss.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

Its a suicide move to invest all your money in bitcoin or in altcoin because crypto is so volatile what if the major event that you bought at the peak price example was at 20k usd of bitcoin and suddenly it drops as we are on here the current price that was a totally big loss after all and when you need your money you can get oit because its loss.

I think it's suicide to invest everything in anything. Never go full red 32

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Litecoin and Ethereum are going to get removed in the game in the near future. Their competitors which are much  better are going to replace them so you need to  do more research.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

it is a very big money value in my opinion, and your choice I think is a good coin, because the three coins have a future and will provide benefits because the value will continue to increase.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:34:11 AM

Investing for all your savings for me is also great, let alone investing in your bitcoin will be much more profitable than investing in a bank, bank profits are so low, so I think it's better to invest in bitcoin, because the price is currently low, this is a chance to earn money .
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

Investing all your savings in crypto currencies or trading is very dangerous and risky decision. The prices of this currencies is still very volatile, and trading itself is really a risky domain, because you cant avoid the losses. It is better to invest a part of your savings in the most promising coins and tokens.
rxtwo

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:48:10 AM

They are the all good coin to invest. Bitcoin as the greatest community group, ethereum  is the second for capitalizations, litecoin could grow a lot the next years in price. I would like to suggest you also to invest some in a new project like Pivx or Utrust or Eidoo too
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:16 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

i think investing all saving in trading is not good idea. because in trading has up and downs so you have to take step very carefully. all the money investing in bit coin is not good. you have to invest few amount of money in trading it is good idea. but total money investing is not good. for that reason i would like to explain you you have to few amount of money only in trading.
So true mate,i also agree that investing all the savings in trading was not a good idea. Trading is also risky,you might lose all your investment if you especially you are new in trafing there are lots of things to study about trading one mistake can make you lose everything.. So think about it first and if your really want to trade read more about trading and ask some experts to guide you also.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: