Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14276 times)
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:36:02 AM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

All good choices but putting all your savings think it twice though good to invest at this moment for all are in dip or dump situation.. Just keep some amount for in case of emergency or anytime you need you can still get something from your pocket.. For in trading/investing take liitle patient to get good profit.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Don't invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies only, it is not a good idea. Allocate some percentage to coins. Try other investing options like stocks, mutual funds, real estate, bank deposits.
if you thinking that your going to invest all your savings is a risk, because i believe you should not invest all your savings for your future, for your daily needs. yes its true that you need to invest if you really wanted to grow with your money but not all your savings. i must say i dont agree on investing all my savings .

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

That too risky i think because make investment in cryptocurrency just speculation and the fluktuasion of crypto so high. In my opinion make invest just by maximum 50% of all saving is much better and other 50% use to make invest in other asset like in stock or gold. But if you have skill enough and have more knowledge to reduce the risk that will be ok, so make investment actually depend on the your strategy to reduce the risk.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:24:07 AM

Are you crazy?  Because in nvesting all money is very risky because they have possibility the price of the coin you bought decrease or die so your money will die.  Yes we said that three coins is a potential coin brcause the price is very high and many people love these coins.  Better to invest only you can afford to lose incase the price in decrease you have other money.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

It is not wise to invest everything on something because there will be nothing left for you to spend if, just in case, an emergency situation arises. Besides there is a great risk if you put it all in, invest only on something that you can afford to loose.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

It is not wise to invest everything on something because there will be nothing left for you to spend if, just in case, an emergency situation arises. Besides there is a great risk if you put it all in, invest only on something that you can afford to loose.
Yes i agree on that it is not really secure to invest all our savings maybe we should left 50% of it for emergency fund.I believe that investing is really a risky type of gaining process because we can really loss an amount of money on it.Maybe we should invest but i think it is not advisable from the expert that we invest all that we  have .
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

i think its not a good idea to invest your saving to crypto assets due to high volatility. it's no go for long term investments because you should keep an eye to price movement every seconds.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Are you crazy?  Because in nvesting all money is very risky because they have possibility the price of the coin you bought decrease or die so your money will die.  Yes we said that three coins is a potential coin brcause the price is very high and many people love these coins.  Better to invest only you can afford to lose incase the price in decrease you have other money. That too risky I think because make investment in cryptocurrency just speculation and the fluktuasion of crypto so high.

In my opinion make invest just by maximum 50% of all saving is much better and other 50% use to make invest in other asset like in stock or gold. But if you have skill enough and have more knowledge to reduce the risk that will be ok, so make investment actually depend on the your strategy to reduce the risk.
Never invest all your money into something. You must have more than one source of income, that means you have to have more than one job. So if one of your jobs is having trouble you still have another job. You also have to have savings, that is the basic principle to live life. So if you need a sudden need, you can take money from your savings. If you invest all your money, you have no savings and all your work is wasted. Please be realistic, investment is not a job. You can get a profit from the investment, but you can also lose. And if you lose with your current investment, you will lose all your money. Nothing is certain in this world. Even land investment may fail in the event of an economic crisis.
mai_mirai

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

I think investing all your savings is not good idea because this is high risk, the cryptocurrency price is always fluctuation so don't know when the market increase or decrease. How if someday we have urgent to need money and the price going to decrease I think you don't want to cutlose and lose your some money of course.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

I think it's good to invest in different types of trading because of this if you know how and what things you are likely to earn in trading. Trading for me is important because of this I make a big profit. The Watchtower You know the price of the trading you will know if he falls or the price rises. Just my advice is that you should keep your digital currency closed in the trading industry.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Yes, investing is the best option to do since it is the wisest and most practical thing that will helps you a lot in future. they are the one who will generate income for you bright future that you are dreaming for.
RechardSmith

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

The ratio how you've split the funds among cryptocurrencies is good. Still I wouldn't invest all my saving in anything not just in cryptocurrencies. No matter how the situation is looking good and attractive and the price is high this can change and will change at some point so it's too risky to spend all your saving. Reconsider your decision one more time and maybe consult somebody that is maybe more experienced with cryptocurrency investing.

Hi, also I would like to invest in bitcoin but not my all savings Smiley as you well said. It's not a good idea to invest all savings. Could you please suggest us at the first time how much should we invest in bitcoin? Sorry for my bad english too.

Kind regards
Smith
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:10:44 PM

That is the basic thing and every trader must know it better before taking proper start in trading. You must not put everything in one investment. Rather divide and keep every portion in different chores. Like if you have an investment, divide it and keep 50% in bitcoin, 25% in altcoins, 10% in bank for saving and other for daily needs. These ratio may vary person to person.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

That is the basic thing and every trader must know it better before taking proper start in trading. You must not put everything in one investment. Rather divide and keep every portion in different chores. Like if you have an investment, divide it and keep 50% in bitcoin, 25% in altcoins, 10% in bank for saving and other for daily needs. These ratio may vary person to person.

Absolutely agree. It is dangerous to use all you have for every kind of trading. Not only in cryptocurrency.
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Yes, investing is the best option to do since it is the wisest and most practical thing that will helps you a lot in future. they are the one who will generate income for you bright future that you are dreaming for.
You must have small knowledge regarding passive income especially these speculative investments.
Don't invest what you've got, limit yourself, even if we know that profits coming from crypto trading is good we don't know exactly up until when, that major correction happen weeks ago is an example, what if you invested all your saving and yeah good timing a market correction happened and you need money for something? what will you do now? lol  Cheesy
just invest you can afford to lose or atleast keep some for yourself in an emergency situation.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Do not spend all your investment in the forefront, so you will not be able to end up with it. and there is a cost to your other needs. That's all I can say. thank you.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:28:17 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I just want to let you know that investing in crypto is risky like fluctuating prices, even though what you are planning is a good for long term thought because you are buying a coin that has a big community, if you bought last year and see the current price do not panic and follow your original plan of holding for 5-10 years.

miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

I think investing all the saving is not so good. You have to keep little portions from that and can invest the rest. And cryptocurrency is good for investment and making the profit. You can invest on Waves. Now Waves coin price is low($3.85-$4.50). At the end of this year, Waves coin will be $10. And this is the most potential coin.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:59:41 AM

I think investing all the saving is not so good. You have to keep little portions from that and can invest the rest. And cryptocurrency is good for investment and making the profit. You can invest on Waves. Now Waves coin price is low($3.85-$4.50). At the end of this year, Waves coin will be $10. And this is the most potential coin.
Definitely not good thing to do invest all your savings. Its better to have both savinga and investment allocated for your own personal use and business. I don't suggesting any coin and i would like only to say is researching is the best investments for the first time.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

Before entering first watch market 1 month. recently market fall nearly 70%. so if your heart strong enough to handle it you most welcome. but investing all saving in crypto it's can be dangerous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: