Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14276 times)
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
I think that it is reasonable for you to divide your assets, but I think that you should not use all your assets and only use 70% and 30% of your assets. In this way you will have stable income and can develop into other fields and fields. I believe if you do so your assets will grow very fast and limit the maximum risk.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

Yes, the wise decision that you should do is to invest in the bitcoins. Investing in the company and management of bitcoins will provides you a better life in future.
Bitcoin is the best company that will give you lots and stable income in future.
lil_jb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

You should invest some not all , never know when your gonna need some extra cash. If you wanna cash out it’ll take about a week till you see your money again .
petorosconk

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

don't do it !!!
you have to save a bit for your daily needs but I really agree with the coin you choose, in my opinion it is very nice and  big potentially
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

In my opinion, investing all your savings is really not a good idea. You should be practical nowadays. You better to save enough money for your living and invest into real or physical business even if that is not that big business but you can start or put up a business little by little and I think you can alot about 50%. You can also use that 30% of savings to invest in stocks or bonds so that you will have  physical certification of ownership that you have investments from them. Lastly, the 20% can be used to trade in Bitcoin and Altcoins which you can also earned much money but that would be very risky. I used the three type of investments because putting all eggs in one basket is very risky so you better to split your savings into different investments.
Crypto Roger

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

Hello World

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

Nooooooooo don't do it! 25% at the most.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

If i was in the OP side i wont do this because no one can guarantee that it will surely increase because anything can happen to any investment. So it is always good to invest only 50% of our income in cryptocurrency and balance invest in fiat currency savings scheme. So if any of the either goes wrong their is always another investment to save you.
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

if you invest all your savings in a long time, then to finance your daily life how? do you have a fixed salary earned every month?
I think investing all your savings is not a good solution, because if you suddenly need money, then the price of bitcoin and altcoin is declining, then you will get a loss if it sells.
Better to invest 50% of your savings, later if you already get a profit, you can add it as a capital to invest in other coins.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1084
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:53:44 AM

I don't get panicked when it comes to investment. I don't think that this is a good idea we can't sure how the price might high and we will assure that this is the best sign to invest, maybe in a couple of days, investment might be a plan for future uses.

reds15

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:55:30 AM

If you want invest like that, You need to know the current of crypto price, need some research and if you prepare that thing make sure you look and okey if something happen of your profit. 
Pumapipa

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:26:33 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

if you are planning on long term holding i will suggest those coins that has a steady state of gains compared to a massive gain then a massive lose like bitcoin. Here are my top three coins to invest on:
1. Ethereum = most transactions involve eth.
2. Ripple
3. Deep onion
otunayode

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:26:13 AM

It is not wise to invest all your saving on any I investment no matter how lucrative or promising such investment might look at the beginning. There are inherent risk in any investment and you have to determine the risk and be willing to accept how much of the risk you want to take.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:42:23 AM

Well it is a great risk but then again without risk there is no reward. Now BTC is on the way up again so you could ride the next bull train upwards. If you double your money I would then suggest you take your initial capital back out then ride the rest as you will not have lost anything and everything then you have invested will be pure profits. I do hope you have great success. Also check out ICON, VECHAIN AND CARDANO as well as ARDOR, IGNIS, STRATIS. These also might be good long term holds as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

I don't think this one will be a wise decision. You should start with small amount first before risking all of your savings. I think you must look first on how and where you will earn profits the most before deciding to invest all. In that way, you will be able to avoid thr chance of lossing everything you have in just one blow and one shot.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:18:37 AM

At first, I would suggest you don't invest all your savings. Secondly, diversify your portfolio and buy a few more altcoins. There are a few high potential altcoins which would pump hard in future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

It is not wise to invest all your saving on any I investment no matter how lucrative or promising such investment might look at the beginning. There are inherent risk in any investment and you have to determine the risk and be willing to accept how much of the risk you want to take.

yes, we still need that money to continue our life so we can buy something like buy food or anything else. and if we decide to invest all of our savings, then maybe we need to think about this and maybe we can only use 50% from the totals of our investing and I think the amount is big too for making the investment. we need to think about how our daily life if we use all of our savings and I think we don't want to get a problem with using our savings in cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mann1983

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

To invest all savings needs to be diversified portfolio this will reduce your risk. before investing in any coin one must should study its history fundamentally and technically which will give an fare idea where to invest and at what stages to invest. and as per my view keep your 25% of funds for good ICO's in which u will make more profits.   
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I don't think it's a good idea to invest in all savings deals. You can invest 50 percent of your savings.

Because any investment is risky. I respect your choice.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

Putting all you're savings on cryptocurrency is not a good idea, you must to put at least 20% of your savings on bank for you're emergency purposes and we didn't know what will happened to your coins in the future
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:32:21 AM

yes, we still need that money to continue our life so we can buy something like buy food or anything else. and if we decide to invest all of our savings, then maybe we need to think about this and maybe we can only use 50% from the totals of our investing and I think the amount is big too for making the investment. we need to think about how our daily life if we use all of our savings and I think we don't want to get a problem with using our savings in cryptocurrencies.
In fact most people suffer from losing money instead of making profits because by doing that or spending all your savings in cryptocurrency can make you rekt. That 50% is a good ratio as long as you have to diversify your money from savings, neccesities, daily use, and for investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: