Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:27:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14277 times)
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

i think investing all saving in trading is not good idea. because in trading has up and downs so you have to take step very carefully. all the money investing in bit coin is not good. you have to invest few amount of money in trading it is good idea. but total money investing is not good. for that reason i would like to explain you you have to few amount of money only in trading.
\

I will agre with you,you are right to say.Everything has to be thought out.Trading is such a thing where the price of something can ever grow or sometimes down.If you want to invest,then you must recognize it.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

No matter how lucrative a market is, investing all your savings is like jumping from an airplane with a parachute with holes in it. Never go full retard. You shouldn't invest more than 50% of your savings into something. 
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Based on my experience here i think this is a bad idea. When you say all your savings, you mean your everything even your emergency funds? I believe in investing so much because it is the way you can reach financial stability of having passive income. But investing comes with risk. We will never know when a financial crisis occur and bring down all the markets. Invest only the money you can afford to loose. Because you'll just be sorry if something bad might happen to the cryptocurrency market. Most of the government officials doesn't like this idea. Just a friendly reminder.
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

Investing all of your savings is always a really bad idea. Only invest as much as you can afford to lose. What will you do if something happens and you need money ASAP?
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

You really shouldn't be going all in on cryptocurrency and that too with all your savings. Investment in crypto can be really risky because the market is quite volatile and tends to fluctuate a lot.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

I really don't consider a good idea . Instead of using all your saving for investing in bitcoin and other alt coins you must limit the amount of investment . The division of ratio is pretty good but there is a need to cut the investment price . One must be prepared for facing the worst conditions as the crypto market is highly fluctuating . So firstly , invest some of the amount out of the savings .  The final decision is yours .
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

I really don't consider a good idea . Instead of using all your saving for investing in bitcoin and other alt coins you must limit the amount of investment . The division of ratio is pretty good but there is a need to cut the investment price . One must be prepared for facing the worst conditions as the crypto market is highly fluctuating . So firstly , invest some of the amount out of the savings .  The final decision is yours .
Maybe he is not knowledgeable about finance and investment. Cryptocurrency is not just financial, it is a form of technology. As we are seeing, technology is changing very fast. I have been in the market for about a year and witnessed the birth of many new ICO projects. With that in mind, the crypto rules in the countries are changing and more severe. I think he needs serious education and psychological training before entering the market.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

It would be nice to know that happend to the guy who start the thread. On october last year it was a really good point to buy these coins. And if he sold it and of the year, he probably make a good amount of profit. So why does he dont reply to this thread anymore? Maybe he listen to some people here and invest in other crap coins and now loses all his money? Anybody contect to the guy?
Alifal

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

i idea, all saving investing in trading is not good decision. because all time in trading has up and downs. so you have to take step very carefully. all the money investing in bit coin is not good.but people talk that ,no risk no gain.so if you want to uper must need to be risk  but cearfully.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

Never invest all your savings, especially in crypto-currencies. It is always necessary to diversify the risks

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Don't invest all keep 30 percent of your savings with you, in case you need it. With the rest of the 7o percent invest in bitcoin, Litecoin, Neo, and Ethereum. You would get good profit in future.
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

decentralize money

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Never invest all your savings, especially in crypto-currencies. It is always necessary to diversify the risks

It's funny to advise someone on his/her money, but I am with you.
So many people here don't think of diversification! In the end, with crypto, it is all about liquidity, as I am pretty sure we have not seen the top yet. Question remaining is: WHEN is it?  Huh
ladyquark

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

i think btc and ethereum is good in choice but i think you should not choose ethereum now ,as there is lot of competition and there are lot of improvement needed in eth blockchain,you can go for other dapps altcoin ,you are holding good enough so you can choose any potential coin ,its price will automatically rise ,but i would suggest go and buy potential cheap tokens rather than altcoin ,after their roadmap is complete ,there is high chances in next few years that they can show good leap in price thus giving you high profit.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:51:23 AM

Why are all people here pretending to answer to a question that a guy has made several months ago when BTC has still to make its astonishing bullrun? Whatever the guy decided to do, he did it, the question doesn't matter now any more. This thread has become total nonsense.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Well in my own opinion it is not good to invest all your savings what if the coins surge down and would cause you to panic even if you intend it for a long term. You still need to save something for yourself specially for emergency. Your perferred coins are good investments but you need to think wisely before you invest all your savings because it is too risky.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

Yes your percentage is quite good when in comes to good coins out there. But for me I will not invest my all of savings because trading is a big risky if you dont know how to hold or trade coins properly.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

Investing all your savings is not a guarantee that you will make more money,  you could even lose everything if care is not taken. I think the most important thing in trading and investing is knowledge first,  then application of the acquired knowledge. You can then turn your 12k to Millions.

cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

I think it is too risky to invest all your savings.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

Investing all your savings is not a guarantee that you will make more money,  you could even lose everything if care is not taken. I think the most important thing in trading and investing is knowledge first,  then application of the acquired knowledge. You can then turn your 12k to Millions.
Definitely and it gives you a bigger risk of losing all your money. Money can be earn starting from small quantity and once it losses you will have some money again to try and to invest. Invest all your knowledge not your all money.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Better not to put all your money into those pot because you can lose that if the prices crashed down.Anyway this is a good idea, invest in crypto your savings than in bank, but we do not know tge fluctuation of valuw it may be low or high in no time.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: