Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31096 times)
Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:32:06 AM

How is this mechanism secure - from your white paper:

1. All Players provide their own phrase (seed).
2. Poker Server combines all phrases: Player A + Player B + Server, use it in RNG and later sends data
to smart contract.
3. Players can review and check transparency of whole process.

If server adds it's own seed to players' seeds than it can manipulate the RNG output.

No, it could not manipulate the RNG output, because phrases will be combined to one hash, which will be used for RNG.

Operator will provide a seed like a timestamp to secure random number generation. Phrases (seeds) supplied only by players will not guarantee random generation entropy for each hand, as they could be constant (for example: if two players will use their seeds unchanged for a while, RNG will be predictable).
It's all about additionally security. As all phrases will be publicly available on blockchain, without operator's seed you could easily find phrases of all players sitting on your table and predict random number generated (=cards).

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:40:28 AM

This is an interesting project. This would be big Im sure that this will succeed. Is there like a newsletter that I could leave my email for future notification?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:48:23 AM

You can find all appropriate information here on our website:
https://coinpoker.com/tnc
We do not have a gaming licence at the moment, but we’re working to obtain one as our goal is to be a legitimate business, chances look good for us.

How can you get a gaming licence while marketing a product where KYC is not requiered and where players are anonymous... ?

KYC is not required for play money version. Our goal is to keep KYC as simple as possible for real money as well. At the moment we're seeking to obtain license where KYC would have minimal requirements.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

This is an interesting project. This would be big Im sure that this will succeed. Is there like a newsletter that I could leave my email for future notification?

Hi, Thank you for your interest! You can subscribe to our newsletter in the home page of our website! coinpoker.com.

BeeWu

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:19:48 PM

No, it could not manipulate the RNG output, because phrases will be combined to one hash, which will be used for RNG.

Thank you for your answer and correct me if I'm wrong, but if server chooses seed AFTER receiving users' seeds than it can select one that creates specific hash.
In example, if server uses timestamps as a seed - it can wait some tiny period of time (few milliseconds) and, knowing users seeds, choose favourable timestamp to produce hash. It would be fair if server chooses a seed BEFORE receiving data from clients. But how could you prove that this is how it works if the poker client is not open-source? And there is another way of creating manipulated hash if the client is not open-source that I can think of: clients and servers communicating and cooperating to choose favourable seed.

I'm not conspiracy theorist and I like your project, but I'm concerned about this. If fair game is your selling point than verifying RNG alone is not enough. I don't see how you can prove that selecting seeds is fair.

I would also like to ask a question about value of the token (sorry, I don't have much experience with ICOs):
You value your token pre-ICO at 1CHP = 0.05 EUR and during ICO 1 ETH = 4,200 CHP, 1 ETH = 3,850 CHP or 1 ETH = 3,500 CHP.
What is expected price of the token when the product will be LIVE? Correct me if I'm wrong, but market could value the token very low, like 1CHP = 0.000000001 EUR. Huh
Can we hope that this won't be the case because people will not be willing to sell below 0.05 EUR?
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:32:13 PM

Thank you for your answer and correct me if I'm wrong, but if server chooses seed AFTER receiving users' seeds than it can select one that creates specific hash.
In example, if server uses timestamps as a seed - it can wait some tiny period of time (few milliseconds) and, knowing users seeds, choose favourable timestamp to produce hash. It would be fair if server chooses a seed BEFORE receiving data from clients. But how could you prove that this is how it works if the poker client is not open-source? And there is another way of creating manipulated hash if the client is not open-source that I can think of: clients and servers communicating and cooperating to choose favourable seed.

I'm not conspiracy theorist and I like your project, but I'm concerned about this. If fair game is your selling point than verifying RNG alone is not enough. I don't see how you can prove that selecting seeds is fair.

RNG will depend on different phrases of each player and so the output number.
We know, it may sound complicated, but actually this is very elegant and pretty simple solution.

Let us take example:
Before hand starts:
Player-A, uses phrase: "apple"
Player-B, uses phrase: "banana"
Operator, used phrase: "orange+time_stamp", and in centralized server:
"apple" + "banana" + "orange+time_stamp" => combined together and used as a seed for random number generation, and so card is picked up, for instance "9h".
This is logged and sent to blockchain.

Now you can open this log (where all phrases was used and all numbers generated) and validate RNG (engine and RNG algorithm will be provided as one of the validation tools publicly).
You will take "apple", "banana" and "orange+time_stamp", make a hash (a tool and algorithm will be provided publicly as well) and then supply it for RNG to check what output is (in this case you will get same number as in log provided, which will match "9h").

So, how operator could compromise this process?
- phrases used in RNG could not be changed, users will notice it.
- RNG output could not be changed, users will check it's validation.
- server could try to guess it's own phrase, in combination of 'apple' + 'banana' + 'x' => hash => RNG => to get output needed (compromised). But here is a problem: 'x' will use mix of random_phrase+time_stamp, and so the roll back process: output_needed (compromised) => RNG => hash => all_phrases (with time predicted) will took decades or may not be possible at all.

We hope it is more clear now.

Onechel

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

hi, guys! I just read the WP, seems good. Where can I find more tech details?
ZazaCash

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:50:16 PM

when do you start the trading process? and where?
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:23:17 PM

Where are you located? 

Hello thank you for your message,
The team is from multiple places, our main developer is from Barcelona, our legal advisors are from Australia, our Community manager Isabelle is from Canada, and for more details you can read all in our Terms and Conditions on the website here:
https://coinpoker.com/tnc

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:39:00 PM

hi, guys! I just read the WP, seems good. Where can I find more tech details?

Hello thank you for your support!
You can send any technical inquiry to our email at support@coinpoker.com so we can forward it to our development team to answer you Smiley

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

Trading will be possible after the end of our ICO expected February 2018.
Our team is already negotiating with few exchanges including biggest ones. We hope already to announce some partnerships in December.

CoinHunter22

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

Hi! how many tokens you reserve for bounty?
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

Our team is already negotiating with few exchanges including biggest ones. We hope already to announce some partnerships in December.
a lot of gambling sites are popping up, and I'm sure if using blockchain technology everything will be safe and transparent hopefully the coinpocker can be the choice of the players and be the front

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:34:19 PM

Hi,
How will we be invited to the initial poker tournament ?
It's based on the spectrocoin account #ID ?
Or the futur minimum KYC ?

Anyway, can you describe to us what is requiered from your side to become a legal operator worldwild ? or in the choosen area ?
I dont understand if you will be able to operate in Europe as there is a lot of cluster and local regulation in these country.  Some poker site arn't able to open their market more than their own country.
Pokerstars.fr  Pokerstars.it  etc.

Thx

We have opening tournaments where 15% of all the coins raised will be added and you can find all details in section 2.2 of our White Paper:
https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf?v20171116
However, the buy-ins for the tournaments are planned to be adjusted to meet everyone somewhere in the middle or simply more tournaments with lower/medium buy-ins will be added that everyone could play. More info about buy-ins should be available before the ICO, that everyone could adjust their bankroll if needed. Basically, the 5k CHP buy-in is not final, and we’re going to reveal the schedule before the ICO, for sure there will be freerolls where some of that added money will go to all CHP holders.

As for the second part of your question, since it is a crypto-currency based poker room there should't be any issues for players from any country to join. Still, CoinPoker's long term goal is to be fully licensed, meaning we will do everything in our power to build a legitimate business.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:41:13 PM

a lot of gambling sites are popping up, and I'm sure if using blockchain technology everything will be safe and transparent hopefully the coinpocker can be the choice of the players and be the front

Hello thank you for your support!
We hope as well that CHP will be the choice of the players and we are already working with other rooms so they will also use CHP crypto currency in their operations, so chances look very good for this token!

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:56:54 AM

I think this is an excellent project! I'm very attracted by the fact that it will be available around the world.

Thanks! We appreciate your good words.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:59:53 AM

how much do you think the tokens cost in a year or two?

Well, there are definitely no limits as to how much it can cost, and it is expected to definitely grow in value quite a lot, but we cannot give you any precise numbers as it is too early to speculate.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

Six! It took us just 6 days to sell out all the CHPs! Your interest in CoinPoker has shown that we all are reaching for the same goal - to revolutionize online poker. Well, now we are one big step closer to our achievement.
THANK YOU!

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:30:13 PM

In our newest video CoinPoker's Head of Security Michael Josem speaks about his decade-long experience in online gaming security and fraud prevention, why he believes in CoinPoker project and why he has decided to joins our team, and what you should expect from the future of online poker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OObfdRkGOzs

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:13:00 PM

Hi! how many tokens you reserve for bounty?

We do not have a definite number, however as you can see 3.2 of our White Paper, we have a reserve of 50 million CHP, and bounty tokens will be distributed from our reserve.
https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf?v20171116

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: