Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31096 times)
Kole

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

CoinPoker Visits Asia, Making Waves in the Local Poker Scene

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*M9Z_4OsyjicRa1b8wq6sDg.jpeg

Last week members of our executive team set out to bring CoinPoker to the thriving Asian poker scene. The results? Plenty of opportunities and some big developments in the works. https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/coinpoker-visits-asia-making-waves-in-the-local-poker-scene-cdfd7ddad5c5

Nice !!  Cheesy Cheesy

Oh yes, very nice! Cheesy Guy from CP team took a pic. with some random Asian guy and CP anounced that they are sponsors in Macau, please... Pure FUD! 10 days after that "anouncment" CP actualy anounced that they canceled that sponsorship and that they needed to do that because of regulations wich China brought month's ago!!!

But, wait! Now they are lounching tournament series worth 100 ETH as a redemption. BRAfknVO

@CP "team" If you need help for spreading false news as true and geting away with it please conntact those paid youtuber's and do it right!

PS:

I hope that you had gr8 vacation, at least you haven't paid for it... Say thanks to gr8 comunity!!! Cheesy

Not "random asian guy" . They canceled Macau participation due to some laws there . They did not canceled APT sponsorship, they are still sponsor for other events, also sponsor for Japan Poker Cup .
You can't even read, all you can do is cry and fud . If you would do real research you would just have checked on APT website and see the sponsorship is real and still active .
Can you just go away from this thread ?

1. If he's not random guy then who is he? Oh yes, you don't know...
2. As I wrote and you can see that above... China baned crypto few months ago and they (CP team) knew that!!! So, they tried to deceit whole CP comunity with those FAKE news!
3. "They did not canceled APT sponsorship." Q: Can you provide a link for this?
4. "They are still sponsor for other events." Q Can you be more precise and provide info. for this claim, too?
5. I won't leave this thread because I won't let any1 to decive ppl!!!

PS:

You should stop shilling*!!!

*Shill

"The act of unsolicited endorsing of the coin in public. Traders who bought a coin has an interest in shilling the coin, in hopes of igniting the public’s interest in that particular coin."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_JD

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 01:01:38 PM by Bitcoin_JD

Playing Coinpoker -even freerolling - is just a waste of time.
their housebots connected with NON-Randomgenerator get
served 2 pairs, trips nonstop,
and the outlandish boards just leave you puzzled ,
you never ever reach payouts - thats the intention.
The rigged cashgames died already weeks ago.
If you want to see an alian lie poker - go ahead and be vaccuum cleaned
of your CHP within shortest time of all rigged pokersides -
Tony G is behind it - he DISAPPEARED from team, and team also vanished!!!
There is no playerbase - everyday new bots with brandnew names pop up!!!
I am an alone human there it seems - marking bots is a waste of time,
they pop up next day with new name!!! Noone speaks ... A desert wasteland!!!
And its so ridiculous: Their bots got pictures BEFORE the official update,
where pictures could be added per their freezing glitching software  ...
Coinpoker is dead!!! Investors just get officially multi-times
fucked and lied on!!! - Where is APT? - Hopefully the last players and investors
can exit with 80% loss ASAP, because SEC and DOJ can block side every minute!!!
RIP
Kole

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

Playing Coinpoker -even freerolling - is just a waste of time.
their housebots connected with NON-Randomgenerator get
served 2 pairs, trips nonstop,
and the outlandish boards just leave you puzzled ,
you never ever reach payouts - thats the intention.
The rigged cashgames died already weeks ago.
If you want to see an alian lie poker - go ahead and be vaccuum cleaned
of your CHP within shortest time of all rigged pokersides -
Tony G is behind it - he DISAPPEARED from team, and team also vanished!!!
There is no playerbase - everyday new bots with brandnew names pop up!!!
I am an alone human there it seems - marking bots is a waste of time,
they pop up next day with new name!!! Noone speaks ... A desert wasteland!!!
And its so ridiculous: Their bots got pictures BEFORE the official update,
where pictures could be added per their freezing glitching software  ...
Coinpoker is dead!!! Investors just get officially multi-times
fucked and lied on!!! - Where is APT? - Hopefully the last players and investors
can exit with 80% loss ASAP, because SEC and DOJ can block side every minute!!!
RIP

I criticise them because of other things but you... You have no brain, at all! This is pure FUD!
Kyra23

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

CoinPoker Visits Asia, Making Waves in the Local Poker Scene

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*M9Z_4OsyjicRa1b8wq6sDg.jpeg

Last week members of our executive team set out to bring CoinPoker to the thriving Asian poker scene. The results? Plenty of opportunities and some big developments in the works. https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/coinpoker-visits-asia-making-waves-in-the-local-poker-scene-cdfd7ddad5c5

Nice !!  Cheesy Cheesy

Oh yes, very nice! Cheesy Guy from CP team took a pic. with some random Asian guy and CP anounced that they are sponsors in Macau, please... Pure FUD! 10 days after that "anouncment" CP actualy anounced that they canceled that sponsorship and that they needed to do that because of regulations wich China brought month's ago!!!

But, wait! Now they are lounching tournament series worth 100 ETH as a redemption. BRAfknVO

@CP "team" If you need help for spreading false news as true and geting away with it please conntact those paid youtuber's and do it right!

PS:

I hope that you had gr8 vacation, at least you haven't paid for it... Say thanks to gr8 comunity!!! Cheesy

Not "random asian guy" . They canceled Macau participation due to some laws there . They did not canceled APT sponsorship, they are still sponsor for other events, also sponsor for Japan Poker Cup .
You can't even read, all you can do is cry and fud . If you would do real research you would just have checked on APT website and see the sponsorship is real and still active .
Can you just go away from this thread ?

1. If he's not random guy then who is he? Oh yes, you don't know...
2. As I wrote and you can see that above... China baned crypto few months ago and they (CP team) knew that!!! So, they tried to deceit whole CP comunity with those FAKE news!
3. "They did not canceled APT sponsorship." Q: Can you provide a link for this?
4. "They are still sponsor for other events." Q Can you be more precise and provide info. for this claim, too?
5. I won't leave this thread because I won't let any1 to decive ppl!!!

PS:

You should stop shilling*!!!

*Shill

"The act of unsolicited endorsing of the coin in public. Traders who bought a coin has an interest in shilling the coin, in hopes of igniting the public’s interest in that particular coin."

He is the director of Asian Poker Tour . Use google maybe ? I won't do your research for you .
Kole

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Aha, ok. What about rest...? I see you are gr8 researcher, can you inform us more about your other claims?

PS:

I bet that many ppl can take picture with him especialy if Tony G ask. Gr8 way to decive readers with FAKE news... Wink
Kyra23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:19:50 AM

Aha, ok. What about rest...? I see you are gr8 researcher, can you inform us more about your other claims?

PS:

I bet that many ppl can take picture with him especialy if Tony G ask. Gr8 way to decive readers with FAKE news... Wink

There was a news on APT official site : http://www.theasianpokertour.com/news/coinpoker-to-make-it-rain-in-macau.html
Unfortunatly they removed it after seeing the impossibility to use any crypto related sponsor in Macau (Macau has different laws as China, same for Hong Kong) .

Before claiming I made up this link, it is still visible by a google research with : Coinpoker sponsor APT  even if the article has been removed .

Asian Poker Tour Goes Crypto with CoinPoker
www.theasianpokertour.com/.../asian-poker-tour-goes-crypto-with...
10 avr. 2018 - The Asian Poker Tour (APT) and CoinPoker – a worldwide cryptocurrency based online poker room – have entered into a 2018 agreement. With the sponsorship, CoinPoker will offer players around the world online satellite packages to APT Main and Super High Roller events. As well as other tournaments ...
(this is direct copy from google)

Direct quote from APT main site : “Clearly, each APT event is different and we are mindful of local operating guidelines. I can confirm that APT Macau Championships will not be associated with cryptocurrency in any way and I apologize for any confusion in the Market,” said Mann.

They are still up for Korean events , I guess waiting laws confirmation before making the announcement on their web site .
Also they are still partner of Japan Poker Cup and their is no Japanese laws against crypto that could cancel this sponsoring .

Just leave this thread and go do your vigilante elsewhere when you can't even use google, Batman .

Kole

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:40:03 AM

Are you serious??? You have just confirmed that CP isn't sponsor of APT (Jap. poker cup isn't in APT events, so...) and that is something what I wrote first. But, I also wrote that they (CP team) used APT to spread FAKE news!!!

If you tell me that someone goes to Asia to make a sponsorship deal and previous they just forgot to check if crypto's are allowed there? In that case they doesn't know to use Google, too.

Stop shilling*!!!

*Shill:
Kyra23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

Are you serious??? You have just confirmed that CP isn't sponsor of APT (Jap. poker cup isn't in APT events, so...) and that is something what I wrote first. But, I also wrote that they (CP team) used APT to spread FAKE news!!!

If you tell me that someone goes to Asia to make a sponsorship deal and previous they just forgot to check if crypto's are allowed there? In that case they doesn't know to use Google, too.

Stop shilling*!!!

*Shill:

It's only canceled for Macau as it's said on APT website (but you didn't even checked it). They also apologies to have published something that couldn't happen because of law so that was not fake news because they did meet and did agree for sponsoring .
And I never said Japan Poker Cup was part of APT , it's totally different sponsorship . But as someone that can't even agree on their own mistakes you try to make me say something I didn't .
Go fud elsewhere Batman, nobody cares about you and what you have to say. You spread fake shit .
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:31:14 AM

It seems that unless one has the civic app they cannot play on coinpoker. And civic app doesn't run on older phone systems. Doesn't this strike anyone else as completely ridiculous? Have they not realised they are cutting off a huge potential player base just for some inane use of an app.. no other poker sites I've played on have required such an app to use.. Fix it!

1) Civic is a one time use so you can just borrow a friend / family / coworker phone for 5 min the time to do the verification . Also I have a 4 years old Oneplus One phone (250$ when I bought it) and civic work perfectly . Not team fault if you use nokia 3310 ....

2)They plan to change this system asap, you would have know it by just asking.

Well I was asking wasn't I?
If it's just a one time thing, then what exactly is the point of it, does it prove you own a phone lol?
And actually you see this complaint a lot, anything pre samsung s5 (I dunno which Iphone model) won't upgrade to that firmware, it's a huge barrier. It's also just stupid lol.. Why you should have to use your phone to use a desktop application. I'm almost sure that when they fix it they will see an influx of players.

jananic4

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:49:23 AM

when will be ios app available?
Kyra23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

It seems that unless one has the civic app they cannot play on coinpoker. And civic app doesn't run on older phone systems. Doesn't this strike anyone else as completely ridiculous? Have they not realised they are cutting off a huge potential player base just for some inane use of an app.. no other poker sites I've played on have required such an app to use.. Fix it!

1) Civic is a one time use so you can just borrow a friend / family / coworker phone for 5 min the time to do the verification . Also I have a 4 years old Oneplus One phone (250$ when I bought it) and civic work perfectly . Not team fault if you use nokia 3310 ....

2)They plan to change this system asap, you would have know it by just asking.

Well I was asking wasn't I?
If it's just a one time thing, then what exactly is the point of it, does it prove you own a phone lol?
And actually you see this complaint a lot, anything pre samsung s5 (I dunno which Iphone model) won't upgrade to that firmware, it's a huge barrier. It's also just stupid lol.. Why you should have to use your phone to use a desktop application. I'm almost sure that when they fix it they will see an influx of players.

Seeing your post, you was not asking . It link a phone number to a phone also to a mail address . It's to prevent (at least make it difficult) for bot users (they have to order a sim card and a phone by account) .
And I never said this was a good idea, they are working on better solutions, remember room is still in beta phase .
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

Well I asked them to fix it but ok I see your point. Just would like to try out coinpoker but can't so I'm just a bit miffed. What are the cash games like on it by the way? Like what are the lowest stakes, and how popular are they during the day? Also does it show country of user, or a username, or like some anonymous poker rooms that don't show anything?

Kyra23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:29:25 AM

Well I asked them to fix it but ok I see your point. Just would like to try out coinpoker but can't so I'm just a bit miffed. What are the cash games like on it by the way? Like what are the lowest stakes, and how popular are they during the day? Also does it show country of user, or a username, or like some anonymous poker rooms that don't show anything?

As I say you can borrow a phone from someone just the time of the verification . They won't send anything on it, just one time a civic verification code .

For cashgame blinds are from 0.25/0.50 to 100/200 . They adapt limit in function of the CHP price (you have a price tracker in the app to check it in real time). Those days, no crazy activity on cashgame because there is freeroll mtt every 30min (alternate 6max nlhe, 4max nlhe and PLO).
During the cashgame leaderboard promotions tables of all limites were full most of the time (with waiting list) . Also there is others tournament, satelites for higher buy ins and high roller.

They plan to add other poker games like chineese and others, sit n go, spin n go like , ....

It shows only the pseudo you registred in and your avatar picture if you chose to set one . No country showed .
Kole

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

Stop shilling*!!!

*Shill:

It's only canceled for Macau as it's said on APT website (but you didn't even checked it). They also apologies to have published something that couldn't happen because of law so that was not fake news because they did meet and did agree for sponsoring .
And I never said Japan Poker Cup was part of APT , it's totally different sponsorship . But as someone that can't even agree on their own mistakes you try to make me say something I didn't .
Go fud elsewhere Batman, nobody cares about you and what you have to say. You spread fake shit .

I'm not FUDing... I got a mail from them, enough of your BS:

Bitcoin_JD

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Only Winners: Housebots and superusers left winning there with lucking out the 1 & 2 outers @river ... Their tourney wins are surely
NOT poker and NOT skill ... its just a reflection of the psychopath Tony G rigging the hell out
of everyone in the world!!!
Be warned and never ever invest a single cent in this scam!!!
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

...and there is no more hand history saving on your computer, so even if you want - you cannot check your hands after playing session. Ofcourse, that means that no one can check their RNG.
Every day is new step back for Coinpoker!  Roll Eyes

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Kyra23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

Stop shilling*!!!

*Shill:

I'm not FUDing... I got a mail from them, enough of your BS:

As you quoted well, this concer on MACAU event . APT is not only this event . But when you are not even able to google APT events on google, you are a lost cause .
And it's the proof an agreement of sponsoring has been made between coinpoker and APT direction . So it's not fake news . You prove yourself you own post is FUD and fake .
Kyra23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Only Winners: Housebots and superusers left winning there with lucking out the 1 & 2 outers @river ... Their tourney wins are surely
NOT poker and NOT skill ... its just a reflection of the psychopath Tony G rigging the hell out
of everyone in the world!!!
Be warned and never ever invest a single cent in this scam!!!

Typical exotic fish comment . Your species post this every day on all fiat poker room social medias . But they keep playing .
Kyra23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:18:31 PM

...and there is no more hand history saving on your computer, so even if you want - you cannot check your hands after playing session. Ofcourse, that means that no one can check their RNG.
Every day is new step back for Coinpoker!  Roll Eyes

There is no hand history direct save on your computer to prevent usage of tracking software . They will implement a way to get your hand history after you played your session for review (as requested by the community).
And the hand replayer used to work , it's just bugged now since las update . But when you can't go ask on telegram and just come cry on a dying unmoderated forum we know you are just a toxic troll  Wink
Bitcoin_JD

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

Coin-NOT-Poker is a NON-Random Scambased Housebot&Superuser-Side
Avoid and even dont invest a Cent in this Rig!!!
Noone outside Coinpoker can check the RNG-distribution
beyond 100+-sigma nonrandom
housebot-supporting deals!!!
Our human brain can detect such scams within hours -
thats why they keep bashing humans calling the crime out!!!
Stay away from this Tony G toxic scam!!!
Maybe there is hope ...
https://www.cryptopokerclub.io/#/about
or ...
https://virtue.poker/

I want to play real fair poker without bots, no rigged nonrandomgenerator
and with real speaking humans without databasehelp
- definitly not coinpoker - its an unfixable rig!!!
Search on youtube coinboker bots and holdemmanager and you wake up for sure!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: