Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31096 times)
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:31:04 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 09:47:20 AM by Texacha

There is no hand history direct save on your computer to prevent usage of tracking software . They will implement a way to get your hand history after you played your session for review (as requested by the community).
And the hand replayer used to work , it's just bugged now since las update . But when you can't go ask on telegram and just come cry on a dying unmoderated forum we know you are just a toxic troll  Wink
I know what you think, but actually, I am not.
I cashed out my chips 3 days ago and sold on HitBTC at 1055 sat (EDIT, not "sat" Smiley , because satoshi is not part of ETH... it was 0.0001055 ETH) . It wasn't much, couple of thousands CHP, but I didn't want to play anymore without hand history and transparency (why there is no open source RNG on blockchain?). They are now less transparent than any centralized poker room. This is right opposite of something that blockchain-poker should be!!
No-rakeback promotion is not enough. If you look at the price of CHP in last few days, lot of players think like me.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kyra23

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

Coin-NOT-Poker is a NON-Random Scambased Housebot&Superuser-Side
Avoid and even dont invest a Cent in this Rig!!!
Noone outside Coinpoker can check the RNG-distribution
beyond 100+-sigma nonrandom
housebot-supporting deals!!!
Our human brain can detect such scams within hours -
thats why they keep bashing humans calling the crime out!!!
Stay away from this Tony G toxic scam!!!
Maybe there is hope ...
https://www.cryptopokerclub.io/#/about
or ...
https://virtue.poker/

I want to play real fair poker without bots, no rigged nonrandomgenerator
and with real speaking humans without databasehelp
- definitly not coinpoker - its an unfixable rig!!!
Search on youtube coinboker bots and holdemmanager and you wake up for sure!!!

And we want a room without baby like you . Go away , you are not welcome  Wink
Kyra23

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

There is no hand history direct save on your computer to prevent usage of tracking software . They will implement a way to get your hand history after you played your session for review (as requested by the community).
And the hand replayer used to work , it's just bugged now since las update . But when you can't go ask on telegram and just come cry on a dying unmoderated forum we know you are just a toxic troll  Wink
I cashed out my chips 3 days ago and sold on HitBTC at 1055 sat (EDIT, not "sat" Smiley , because satoshi is not part of ETH... it was 0.0001055 ETH) . It wasn't much, couple of thousands CHP, but I didn't want to play anymore without hand history and transparency (why there is no open source RNG on blockchain?). They are now less transparent than any centralized poker room. This is right opposite of something that blockchain-poker should be!!
No-rakeback promotion is not enough. If you look at the price of CHP in last few days, lot of players think like me.

If you would just have checked the roadmap or the white paper you would have seen that RNG blockchain based is planned to be implemented next month . And they are transparent since you can check any transaction with the cashier eth adress . But when you have no clue what crypto and eth tech are, you are helpless sorry . Go learn about how all this works, then come back with fresh ideas. Crying is useless, propose ideas is usefull .
Texacha

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

Kyra23, dude, you don't have to be rude. Maybe your words would have much weight if you just try to be polite...
Anyway, I will explain. Under current circumstances, I don't have intention to play there and as I see, other players share my opinion. If they implement blockchain RNG and transparent hand history (not just mine, but all hands), I will for sure reconsider my decision. Until then, sadly, centralized alternatives like Pokerstars, 888, iPoker are better choice. I don't talk about roadmap and promises, I talk about product. Currently, it is bad and since I cannot review hand histories on my computer, it is even worse than it was week ago.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
Kyra23

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

Kyra23, dude, you don't have to be rude. Maybe your words would have much weight if you just try to be polite...
Anyway, I will explain. Under current circumstances, I don't have intention to play there and as I see, other players share my opinion. If they implement blockchain RNG and transparent hand history (not just mine, but all hands), I will for sure reconsider my decision. Until then, sadly, centralized alternatives like Pokerstars, 888, iPoker are better choice. I don't talk about roadmap and promises, I talk about product. Currently, it is bad and since I cannot review hand histories on my computer, it is even worse than it was week ago.

Sorry for being rude, but I m starting to be bored by all the haters , scammers and people that talk without having any knowledge or doing any research .
The solution you ask is planned, it's just not easy to implement . They need time to do it and testing it . You are welcome to join when you want to , but just coming and say it's bad or spit on the team is not constructive (not saying you do) . Bitcointalk is dying, there is no mods around to kick scammers and haters out so it's pretty hard to give a good image of the room with all this hate .
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

starting to be bored by all the haters , scammers and people that talk without having any knowledge or doing any research

and this is what YOU are:

Kyra23
Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Engage with extreme prejudice!
ADVICE: IGNORE!!!

shill
ʃɪl/Submit
NORTH AMERICANinformal
noun
noun: shill; plural noun: shills
an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.
"I used to be a shill in a Reno gambling club"
a person who pretends to give an impartial endorsement of something in which they themselves have an interest.
"a megamillionaire who makes more money as a shill for corporate products than he does for playing basketball"
verb
verb: shill; 3rd person present: shills; past tense: shilled; past participle: shilled; gerund or present participle: shilling
act or work as a shill.
"your husband in the crowd could shill for you"

RonHandy

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

Sorry for being rude, but I m starting to be bored by all the haters , scammers and people that talk without having any knowledge or doing any research .
The solution you ask is planned, it's just not easy to implement . They need time to do it and testing it . You are welcome to join when you want to , but just coming and say it's bad or spit on the team is not constructive (not saying you do) . Bitcointalk is dying, there is no mods around to kick scammers and haters out so it's pretty hard to give a good image of the room with all this hate .

The so called haters have been 100% correct and your responses or excuses have been pathetic or avoiding. You have an excuse for everything and when you don't you even blame the bitcointalk forum. You're on the losing end of every argument so you tell people to go away or go talk on the censored chp platform.  That's a sign of a loser or a shill so don't think anyone is taking your posts as anything but toilet paper.

The funny thing is the you even lie about things that are easily verifiable by anyone like the app being labeled tonybet 2006 in the settings. Maybe it's time to get some help when openly verifiable information is not considered valid to you, or just admit you're a disgraceful shill with a shit load of this toxic scam coin.
RonHandy

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

I wish I had the time to tell you my story, I actually signed up to this forum to try to cash out and say what a rigged up scam site this is and how I can prove it.

The short outline is that I went on a good run here.. From 0 to 500 chp then when I hit 500 my luck changed  100% and I began running into unthinkable hands and pure setups. No problem, I'm a smart player I adapt. I went way below my usual limits and starting play soft and safe.

So what happens next ?  I totally stop winning and start logging hands manually.

I was delivered the "2" at a 400% higher than I should have.

This is why these disgraceful scammers don't have hand history.  I'll admit it was a short sample but there was no denying the 2 came out way more. Every other hand was almost spot on, I think I got the K 10 slight higher but the 2 was so far out that any anti-rig skeptic wouldn't deny it.

I was identified as a good player, which I am, and they handicapped me.  As you all know the 2 is a dead card in poker and you're pretty much playing at a 50% disadvantage.

Take my word for it folks, the entire chp ordeal is a scam from the ground up. whether you're a player or investor it is rigged by life long fraudsters Tony G ..
RonHandy

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

Well I was asking wasn't I?
If it's just a one time thing, then what exactly is the point of it, does it prove you own a phone lol?
And actually you see this complaint a lot, anything pre samsung s5 (I dunno which Iphone model) won't upgrade to that firmware, it's a huge barrier. It's also just stupid lol.. Why you should have to use your phone to use a desktop application. I'm almost sure that when they fix it they will see an influx of players.

Civic is a fraud and should be avoided. its tracking and surveillance for the blockchain sector but because people in this space are generally stupid, it's sold to them as a verification tool. Kind of like facebook is mass surveillance and data mining sold to kids as social media.

The reason I mention this is because civic was implemented as a tool to prevent players from cashing out their winnings.  It has nothing to do with verification, it's a laughable tool that doesn't even make sense. they tried to take KYC and made it KYP, know you're phone, but my point to all this is that it's a scam, has the implementation of civic even changed one thing ? Maybe it knocked out one multi accounter who was not a threat anyway and in the course if doing so they took out all the legit paying user base who will not use scam like civic.  I urge anyone to prove one positive thing from this, it has done nothing but turned it into a site of only scammers and a couple of loser wannabe players in between.
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:42:11 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 09:13:39 PM by mprep

@Ron yes, i confirm, what you're saying is reasonable; i remember when i first saw you here, i felt irritated by some of your comments, but then i understood you can bring logic into explanation;

that kyra shill - he was on con-poker webchat from day one, and i may go as far as to say that may be on their payroll; kyra shill was acting as a helper/assistant to moderators; in the least, he is heavily invested with this con-artist chips and that's why kyra-shill spews all these toxic lies and attacks realistic fact-based responders!

for all those who follow - this is a WARNING!!!

can you guess why coinpoker told that USA players are not allowed? because when USA Justice Department found out about this scam, they would give Antanas clown a good ass-whopping and he would spend 20 years being some big muthas little bitch in state prison!

at the same time, i'm not saying to avoid playing on con poker - simply realize what you are up against and plan your exit strategy accordingly: i fukd them up for ~$350 in the beginning; now i'm not wasting time because i can't be bothered with 5 cents / chp price; i at least expected it raise to 2nd stage ico $0.35; but it went from 20 cents to 15 cents then after March 12 to "fuckyou" cents Smiley

https://medium.com/@costahewson/my-nightmare-with-coinpoker-85fada160223

ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

Some is criticizing coinpoker because his campaigning for other ICO! Grin Nitrogen poker is the best poker place that uses BTC.

allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

Love that poker combined with ICO <3
RonHandy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:10 AM

This project would be interesting, but what if Pokereum resume activities? How would Coinpoker have a chance to cope with this project? Or the line of activity are clearly different? I like poker and I hope this market is heated again, unfortunately, currently the moment is not one of the best!

Pokereum is a bigger scam than coinpoker.  That guy has been trolling the forums for 3 years and has been run out of every place, the only places these scammers survive is their own blogs and crypto forums where the people are dumb as bricks and generally don't even speak english to understand what's going on. If you need the best proof of that just look at the last few posts here and the replies are not even on topic or coherent one bit. 

All these poker scams have something in common, they're all raising funds for scam coins or DOA ideas that are hated by the players, and they use KYC tracking and surveillance, thus making crypto poker infinitely worse and less secure than fiat poker..  In the course of all this they're lying their faces off and conducting various scams and selling themselves as the next best thing and everything else imaginable so they can do what ? ... you guessed it raise funds.

Coinpoker is bordering on securities fraud along with the 10 other scams they got going, they sold ICO investors an obsolete windows XP program as million dollar development, when in fact was developed 10 years ago and worthless.

Pokereum is a fraud, 3 years of lies and excuses and they couldn't even get the most simple thing going, not even a demo on testnet using points.  Not sure what they would be competing with even if they did get something off the ground because CP has perhaps 20 players max they can steal from them. 

lantruong907

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

please add some sit n goes and PLO buyin tournaments
I see you only added holdem buying tourneys , I like the added prizes but would like some PLO too Smiley Smiley Smiley
Kole

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

earned 300 CHP today from freerolls, using that guy's poker  robot - that's ~15 euros: https://www.moonstats.com/chp

the thing works, but you need to give it some atterntion [load bots correctly, check status, etc]

How stupid you need to be when you try to scamm ppl like this??? Cheesy

PS:

@Kyra Any news? FAKE or real, doesn't metter... Cheesy
Kole

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

please add some sit n goes and PLO buyin tournaments
I see you only added holdem buying tourneys , I like the added prizes but would like some PLO too Smiley Smiley Smiley

There are many PLO tournaments, set your filter in poker client...
Kole

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

SCAMM!!!

earned 300 CHP today from freerolls, using that guy's poker  robot - that's ~15 euros: https://www.moonstats.com/chp

the thing works, but you need to give it some atterntion [load bots correctly, check status, etc]
update:
ran up to 400chp since this morning, while reading forums, playing few videogames, that's $25.99
that's a pretty good run, considering they have 4-max and 6-max 135 euros / 163 usd freerolls twice per hour!

it works pretty much the same as it was advertised in poker robot's video!
hello! how are you doing? wanna make some extra free CHP tokens?!

we are offering CHP token mining software, that works to gain CHP token chips!

proof of work P-O-W is found here in a video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=113s POW [proof of work]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW [proof of work]

SCAMM!!!
Texacha

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Ofcourse it's a scam. How stupid you need to be to pay few bucks for poker bot and believe it is winning?  Roll Eyes
If it is winning - owner wouldn't sell him (he would let bot play on several poker rooms and profit)... or if he does, price would be like 100k $

alex7308

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

My friend sent me this project and I think it looks like a good project, but I would take extra consideration
novirudarzg

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:49:31 PM

can you please add bigger plo then 5000gtd somehow?   

that would be great, 10000 or bigger Smiley thank you  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: