Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31096 times)
Kyra23

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

so far the only losers are the people who trusted coinpoker and participated in the ICO , it seems that coinpoker cares more about freerollers and shills than the original investors
can't see this site going anywhere big in the future , still the same freerolls and the same added tournies with no rake being generated at all and freerollers dumping what they make on the exchanges

Do you even play poker ? Who cares about freerollers that dump 5% of total supplies ? Let's see when all dumpers will be gone.
Only losers are people who bought BTC in late december, noobs who "boguth the dip" those month following shitty "this is not a financial advice" crap from twitter .
I accumilating CHP, and playing as I would play on a fiat room . No lose here . You think your rank on a dying unmoderated forum makes you trustable ?  X doubt .

lol keep shilling that site , they didn't take bitcoins or fiat they took ethereum and now it's less than half what it was
no development at all in the last month except adding the skinz , so you can keep talking BS as much as you want but you can't hide the truth
chp will never success and you can mark my words , it doesn't make sense to buy a coin to play poker with when you can directly play with your btc or eth in other sites

only loosers are the investors who dumped their ETH in that scam project , and since you consider the forums here dying then stop browsing it and wasting your time

Other "sites" you talk about are scams, noone known in their team, no transparent rng ... If you would even have make some research you would have seen that room is still in beta with final software coming soon, also mobile app this month. Known poker players part of the team (Isabelle Mercier and Tony G) and it makes perfect sense to take ETH during ICO for an ERC 20 token .
But like other haters, you can just spit on it without even look at the withepaper because "you know better than everyone" . Go play on your obscur bitcoins room and don't come pollute our community with your hate speach of loser .

Sorry but if you have done your research you will see that most attempts at a crypto related poker room have failed or are continuing to fail. Betcoin, SWC, SatoshiBet, betbit365 to name a few.

Go look at breakout gaming, they were endorsed by johhny chan, huck seed and many others, those guys were wsop champs dude.....why would you get all worked up over Tony G and Jason Mercier's sister? What kind of pull do they actually have in poker world?

And even Breakout has reallly struggled to get things going and they have been going at it for 1.5 years, check the thread yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.4440.

At the moment this room is following the same path as rooms that failed before, just consistent freerolls (with bots  Roll Eyes) and no real volume. Not every industry needs a blockchain solution and i hate to say it but a decentralized poker room is one of them. If your only real selling point is that its transparent and provably fair by the blockchain then you will never really attract anyone, the only players who think that the sites are rigged are fish anyways.

Not because many fail to find a solution that it's impossible . I have nothing to lose in coinpoker, I like the community, the team is very active and present and who cares about bots ? There on every room and no bot is winning at poker . Bots are even the most easy "players" to exploit because of their poor developement .
Again your only arguement is "others have fail so they will fail" .... What's the point ? And why are you still here if you don't trust in it ? We don't need vigilante .... Or rename batman, at least this would be fun ...

My argument is better than yours at this point, you are suggesting that this room will somehow succeed where many others have failed , tell me how?

I am here because I have kept an eye on any blockchain related poker rooms, it's not that I don't trust in it, I just don't think that any crypto poker room will EVER be able to compete with big poker rooms like poker stars....even if it is 100% fair and decentralized...poker players don't care about that. They care about big rakeback, MTT guarentees and ring game volume. All things CHP doesn't have right now dude.

You obviously have something to lose or you wouldn't be defending it so hard. What happens when the players dry up and there is no value for chp other than just being another erc20 ICO that didn't make it? Not all will make it unfortunately and in fact most have failed already, sad but true. Sad

I defend it because there is not point of all the hate we can see on this thread . Obviously it's hard to make a brand new room with new concept and the trolls around and scammer that spam his shi**y bot are definitely not helping . Look like Derek Smart .... People that are not able to make something but come to spit on others people hard work ...
Also I defend it because  of instant deposit and withdraw, the project of decentralized rng and it's the only international room that I can play on in my country . And it's still good to be part of a new community and see the developement from the start . As a gamer , be part of beta as many time gave me good time and good memories . I invested only 50$ in it and made many chp out of it and with freerolls . If I would dump now I would have more that before the investment . So no , not all investors are losing money here , because it's poker not a simple ICO that serve no purpose .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kyra23

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

from the looks of it, the shill Kyra23 tries very hard to divert focus from coinpoker "tonyg" antanas gouga scam; he disregards facts, attacks anyone who voices a different opinion; i believe this actor is a paid shill for coinpoker and/or has a major vested interest in chp tokens moneywise;

best advice: don't feed the shill/troll, as it only adds more credibility to his name; let's focus on discussing how far this fraud/scam goes, instead!

Kyra23 ignore button - makes you keep your peace of mind

good day!

1) you have no proof , only thing you make about Tony G is defamation, you base ON A POKER HAND HE PLAYED ON TV WITH PHIL HELLMUTT WHAT A JOKE .
2) If you would have check the telegram you would see that I m not affiliate or paid by coinpoker in anyway .
3 ) I give argument , you only spam hate .
4) Tony G is only an advisor of the team, not part of the core .
5) Nobody care to discuss about the hate you have on this project .
101Dalmatians

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

Today's High roller tournament(which isn't that much of a high roller anymore because of the CHP price these days) is not working properly. Only like 10 players of the 30 registered are at the tables and actually playing, the rest of us are watching. Tried to contact you on facebook and telegram but after 30 minutes no answer. And there used to be 5 minute breaks every hour, but disappeared like a week ago or something. Why is that? And my suggestion is that please make the high roller tournament really a high roller tournament again, like it used to be. Maybe raise the entrance fee or something?
RonHandy

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

"facts" when you have nothing that can approach a proof or even a exemple of what you said .
Moon and Ron you are one of those two : Angry losers or paid by someone to spread your hate around . As I said, you don't like ? Go away . Your fake aggressiv "vigilante" attitude is toxic and corrosive . And yeah 99% sure you are the same guy multiaccounting and profit by the fact bitcointalk is dying and there is no modo around to kick you out of here .

So your only response is that those you don't agree with are multi accounting and must be someone else. That's shameful and sounds like the info is coming from a glass bowl. I think I showed enough facts that this was a scam including screenshots that it was Tonynbet2006 and many more tidbits.

I hope nobody listens to your toxic lies, you continue to go all in on pure guesses that have no chance of materializing.  Like I'm multi accounting or being paid by someone

You guys keep arguing about Tony Scum - I just had to defends myself against kyras toxic venom.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

wow I really love poker tbh! Nice idea !
reynacase

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

this place sounds real nice, i'm gonna use some of your offers!
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

CoinPoker Visits Asia, Making Waves in the Local Poker Scene

Last week members of our executive team set out to bring CoinPoker to the thriving Asian poker scene. The results? Plenty of opportunities and some big developments in the works. https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/coinpoker-visits-asia-making-waves-in-the-local-poker-scene-cdfd7ddad5c5

Kole

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

I have an update, too. Gr8 news, NOT!

I was baned in Telegram group by some admin because of... Wait, there were no explanation.

I'm member of this comunity from 1st november, helped few ppl to play and verify their acc. and sent feedback whenever I saw something to report as it's in beta. Haven't done anything wrong or bad and I got ban!

I want to know why I have been baned, please CP team write it here if you have good argument so everyone can see what I did wrong. Thanks!
Kyra23

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

CoinPoker Visits Asia, Making Waves in the Local Poker Scene

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*M9Z_4OsyjicRa1b8wq6sDg.jpeg

Last week members of our executive team set out to bring CoinPoker to the thriving Asian poker scene. The results? Plenty of opportunities and some big developments in the works. https://medium.com/@CoinPoker/coinpoker-visits-asia-making-waves-in-the-local-poker-scene-cdfd7ddad5c5

Nice !!  Cheesy Cheesy
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

so far the only losers are the people who trusted coinpoker and participated in the ICO , it seems that coinpoker cares more about freerollers and shills than the original investors
can't see this site going anywhere big in the future , still the same freerolls and the same added tournies with no rake being generated at all and freerollers dumping what they make on the exchanges

Do you even play poker ? Who cares about freerollers that dump 5% of total supplies ? Let's see when all dumpers will be gone.
Only losers are people who bought BTC in late december, noobs who "boguth the dip" those month following shitty "this is not a financial advice" crap from twitter .
I accumilating CHP, and playing as I would play on a fiat room . No lose here . You think your rank on a dying unmoderated forum makes you trustable ?  X doubt .

lol keep shilling that site , they didn't take bitcoins or fiat they took ethereum and now it's less than half what it was
no development at all in the last month except adding the skinz , so you can keep talking BS as much as you want but you can't hide the truth
chp will never success and you can mark my words , it doesn't make sense to buy a coin to play poker with when you can directly play with your btc or eth in other sites

only loosers are the investors who dumped their ETH in that scam project , and since you consider the forums here dying then stop browsing it and wasting your time

Other "sites" you talk about are scams, noone known in their team, no transparent rng ... If you would even have make some research you would have seen that room is still in beta with final software coming soon, also mobile app this month. Known poker players part of the team (Isabelle Mercier and Tony G) and it makes perfect sense to take ETH during ICO for an ERC 20 token .
But like other haters, you can just spit on it without even look at the withepaper because "you know better than everyone" . Go play on your obscur bitcoins room and don't come pollute our community with your hate speach of loser .

Sorry but if you have done your research you will see that most attempts at a crypto related poker room have failed or are continuing to fail. Betcoin, SWC, SatoshiBet, betbit365 to name a few.

Go look at breakout gaming, they were endorsed by johhny chan, huck seed and many others, those guys were wsop champs dude.....why would you get all worked up over Tony G and Jason Mercier's sister? What kind of pull do they actually have in poker world?

And even Breakout has reallly struggled to get things going and they have been going at it for 1.5 years, check the thread yourself https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1509819.4440.

At the moment this room is following the same path as rooms that failed before, just consistent freerolls (with bots  Roll Eyes) and no real volume. Not every industry needs a blockchain solution and i hate to say it but a decentralized poker room is one of them. If your only real selling point is that its transparent and provably fair by the blockchain then you will never really attract anyone, the only players who think that the sites are rigged are fish anyways.

Not because many fail to find a solution that it's impossible . I have nothing to lose in coinpoker, I like the community, the team is very active and present and who cares about bots ? There on every room and no bot is winning at poker . Bots are even the most easy "players" to exploit because of their poor developement .
Again your only arguement is "others have fail so they will fail" .... What's the point ? And why are you still here if you don't trust in it ? We don't need vigilante .... Or rename batman, at least this would be fun ...

My argument is better than yours at this point, you are suggesting that this room will somehow succeed where many others have failed , tell me how?

I am here because I have kept an eye on any blockchain related poker rooms, it's not that I don't trust in it, I just don't think that any crypto poker room will EVER be able to compete with big poker rooms like poker stars....even if it is 100% fair and decentralized...poker players don't care about that. They care about big rakeback, MTT guarentees and ring game volume. All things CHP doesn't have right now dude.

You obviously have something to lose or you wouldn't be defending it so hard. What happens when the players dry up and there is no value for chp other than just being another erc20 ICO that didn't make it? Not all will make it unfortunately and in fact most have failed already, sad but true. Sad

I defend it because there is not point of all the hate we can see on this thread . Obviously it's hard to make a brand new room with new concept and the trolls around and scammer that spam his shi**y bot are definitely not helping . Look like Derek Smart .... People that are not able to make something but come to spit on others people hard work ...
Also I defend it because  of instant deposit and withdraw, the project of decentralized rng and it's the only international room that I can play on in my country . And it's still good to be part of a new community and see the developement from the start . As a gamer , be part of beta as many time gave me good time and good memories . I invested only 50$ in it and made many chp out of it and with freerolls . If I would dump now I would have more that before the investment . So no , not all investors are losing money here , because it's poker not a simple ICO that serve no purpose .

I agree that people spamming a poker bot over and over is pretty bad, my intention is not to "spit" on the project, I have been playing poker online off and on since 2003 and have been into crypto since 2013 so I come to be skeptical of things.

I agree people shouldn't hate on developer work, if it wasn't for committed  developers crypto would be nowhere.

I will give it to you that it is an advantage to have instant withdraws/deposits and to be border-less, but I still think the project has a LONG road ahead of it. Good luck to you.
RonHandy

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

I have an update, too. Gr8 news, NOT!

I was baned in Telegram group by some admin because of... Wait, there were no explanation.

I'm member of this comunity from 1st november, helped few ppl to play and verify their acc. and sent feedback whenever I saw something to report as it's in beta. Haven't done anything wrong or bad and I got ban!

I want to know why I have been baned, please CP team write it here if you have good argument so everyone can see what I did wrong. Thanks!

You will not find the team here, they left once it was revealed they are an unlicensed clone of tonybet under a new name, and that the ICO was a fraud. 

I doubt you want a response from the usual 12 year old non thinkers so use your poker skills of problem solving and spotting patterns to answer your own question.

My guess is you were banned because you participate here and they don't want any of this info getting out to telegram or medium. You should know something stinks when you're banned and offered no explanation. I'm sure you can see that the poker forum posts and the telegrams are carefully controlled bullshit promos and censored in every way they can. you're not the first to be blocked from their social efforts.

I was watching a heated thread on cardcshat about the ICO being a securities fraud and the thread was pulled , guess who pulled it, the same scumbag who was in the other posts months ago promoting and gatekeeping for them. These scum have a carefully controlled image and they use a couple of shills/investors in every forum to maintain the image.
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:20:46 AM

i miss my daily coinpoker shills - please come back and tell some more of your whorish bullshit!

Maks7

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

I already played the game and it's working pretty well. Although I still have my doubts about the advantages it has over the normal on-line poker games. Do you think i can win much in the new bonus freerolls?
It is better to withdraw immediately if you win. Soon the month-long race will end and the course can fall heavily ((
Bitcoin_JD

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:12:21 PM by Bitcoin_JD

The coinpoker bastard-programmers made a superuser RIG-generator(a randomgenerator is something that gives fair flips) and
literally not just badbeat you with 95% turn and the oneouter or 2 outer hits river 10 times in a row
...they RIP you to shreddes and you CONSTATLY get served bad-beats.
Just try to make 20 coinflip heads in a row .... on whole earth NOBODY can do that in lifetime!!!
Ask also a mathematican if you can loose 30 coinflips in a row(Not to speak 95% in your favour on turn)
... thats VIRUALLY IMPOSSIBLE in the whole universe ... so
THE ONLY CONCLUSION IS COINPOKER IS NOT ONLY A ICOSCAM ITS A POKERSCANDAL
- Absolute Poker or Fulltilt is
nothing and pale compared how openly they cheat - thats why they dont have handhistory,
every statistic expert would expose them within a day!!!
Yeah and their unrealistic roadmap just disappeared 3 days ago ... Pooof the bubble bursts -....

I pray psychopath Tony G and his antipoker-gang should be put in jail -
 so they couldnt hurt more people financially!!!

Please blow up this pathetic scam and inform FBI, Europol and police ...
Not just is unlicened poker forbidden in Europe&America and whole world -
making a game of skill to an illegal casino is also!!!
Tony G is 100% behind this scam,
the old crappy lottery software -
where their housebots win
- is 10+year old!!!

Old scam in new clothes AND

They shred recreational players & eliminate+kill them MOST rapidly of all rooms
(Jokerstars - casino is nothing compared to this)
100 buyin is NOT enough at coinpoker ... i guess infinite also not -
Top pros like Joe Ingram & Doug Polk made already a Coinpoker-Warning!!!

DISGUSTING SCAM - NEVER EVER PLAY REALMONEY THERE!!!

Just scan google, youtube and other social media for
"coinpoker scam rigged fraud scam"
About 18.600 results (0,26 seconds)
Kyra23

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

You big whales are so funny  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bitcoin_JD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 05:03:45 PM by Bitcoin_JD

Sure enough there are no big whales in coinpoker room -
just bots & housebots - and freerollers who spew won money
to them back in colluding cashtables
- and the fucked investors outside the room paying for the lunch of the "team"...
8USD million marketcap for an 10+ year old crappy hackable freezing POS-software!!!
&&& The chart is one hell of a ride down!!!
So best is NEVER EVER play cash and just freeroll and withdrawel it -
its the only way to win there ...
typical dump Tony G scam, we had it before, we will have it
till he disappears in jail.
Kyra23

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

- and the fucked investors outside the room paying for the lunch of the "team"...
8USD million marketcap for an 10+ year old crappy hackable freezing POS-software!!!

As the others haters, you come here to spit your hate without any proof or viable exple , you just throw random numbers cause you are too bad to understand how poker and software dev works .
Not happy ? run away and play on others room . Stop your pollution on this thread . we don't need your "advices" .
Bitcoin_JD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Prove is on coinpoker, they would NEVER EVER give handhistory to 3rd party check - LOL
This scammers must accept there is social media spreading the TRUTH - i am not the only one
saying that the cardfalling is just lightyears away from RANDOM - i would say 100 sigma event away...
If you know what i say you dump little kid ...
Its the odds that hell would freeze tommorow - if you understand this with you tiny brain - LOL
Its the odds that a heavy stone from earth would jump into your face without reason ...

I never ever saw such rigged cardboard in my life - and i play 20+ years poker!!!

Accept that investors and players and law!!! want to see the scammer Tony G in jail!!!
The sooner the better for fair poker
Bitcoin_JD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:03:24 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 07:32:21 PM by Bitcoin_JD

In Russia. America, Austrialia and soon in Europe Tony-G(ang) is on the WANTED list for jail soon
- not only run a unlicened pokerside but for basicly making poker to rigged bingo -
where all his bots vaccuum clean all fish & pros within days!!!
Only ones winning are the housebots - the fact they
let bots be advertised here
is just a cover up for their
superuser HOUSEBOTS - their RIGGED-generator
is just fitting card for 99% housebots - LOL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUZAJfkbKZc
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:11:25 PM

As the others haters, you come here to spit your hate without any proof or viable exple , you just throw random numbers cause you are too bad to understand how poker and software dev works .
Not happy ? run away and play on others room . Stop your pollution on this thread . we don't need your "advices" .
listen to yourself , yu dumb cunt, i'm done with you, and so are everybody else, hope you understand your shitty ways one day and die silently and lonely!
how much was it worth to you with cocksucking the tonyg's balls? 30 silver pieces or was it more? can you once tell the truth?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: