Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 04:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31136 times)
RoboPoke

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

best exchange https://goo.gl/UxdP9s

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:26:29 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 11:29:16 PM by RoboPoke

i have great plans for the future of poker robot game on conpoker :p

actually. since they tried to lock out computer players, and possibly the many multi-accounters,
it will reduce my competition and i will just make more accounts on more computers to grind it:
heh, yeah, i will ask my friends to verify multiple accounts for me! why not, cp suggested i do it Smiley

the only losers will now be the smartphone players, who are usually loose fish players, absent minded,
without the capabilities of a PC computer and PokerTracker4 database to evaluate their playing strategy!

i'm happy, means more work/more profit for me now! good job digging your own grave, conpoker...

keep you posted!

wavrachal

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:53 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 10:55:55 PM by wavrachal

let's make a list of bots, i.e., actors that play all day on multiple tables non-stop:
ChipDouglas / Madmind / Tuda / radimak / xxerenxx
EdHumanity / Huh

it is possible that civic scam verify was introduced to lock out possible multi-botters, but,
only because coinpoker wants to run it's own bots, so then they can "award" prize fund to these
fantasy actors; and to eliminate or lock out competitors!

look at names in list of all-day-long playing names: these are mostly the same on leaderboard - do you understand how this is made?
RonHandy

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:53:55 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 01:27:04 AM by RonHandy

People, ignore that user. If you read all his posts, you realise that RonHandy is an offended kid who is speaking nonsense here for many days Smiley

Hey Kolbas, you sure are a bad read,  Only 3 posts ago you said I was a losing ICO investors, now you say I'm a kid.  You missed both mr promoter because I never invested in this or any ICO in my life, I'm not a kid either, as evident by your lack of experience and poor debating, My kids are older than you.

Just as expected from a fake promoting con man, he changes his reply to whatever suits the day. He got destroyed on the arguments like the locked wallet, the fact that it's tonybet under a new name and ICO and a bunch of other issues. Keep lying Kolbas, you're the official gatekeeper PR for the scammy soon to be in jail coinpoker team.

Folks, to those who read this entire thread, open your eyes, the only people who spoke positive of this ICO or site are broken English promoters from their country and a couple of suckers who bought the ICO .  Truthfully speaking I couldn't care about the ICO because I'm neither buying or selling, I was only interested in the poker and you're all much better off believing a non investors from the west over these losing investors from countries with heavy BTC corruption.
RonHandy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:25:14 AM

all of this latest development is full of shit and it shows
that coinpoker doesn't give a fuck about player - their main goal is to grab money: the more , the better;

tell me now: who will compensate lost bankroll to those player who have no access to such smartphones
or civic bullshit;

you can actually buy a bunch of SIM-cards for a phone and register all accounts you want;
internet has free phone services all around, google it!

this is absolute bullshit, and if you insist otherwise then you must be a coinpoker's lackey or paid for posting crap!

the idiot who decided to use civic shit is either a sociopath or high on drugs!

oh, on a final note - coinpoker has abandoned bitcointalk because they cannot silence those who speak critical about this SCAM!
and they ban everyone on telegram who decides to complain about their shitty business practice!

The customer votes with his wallet.  When you encounter people using players as pawns you delete the app and tell them to email you when they get real. That's what I did. In any real business a 5% poor customer feedback has a company scrambling and making changes, not these scumbags, even though the rate of complaints seems to be very high, shows you who they are out for .. THEMSELVES.

The freerolls were nice but if these clowns want to give the chp to indian players and other fakes who will never convert to real players when the game is over then let them, the market will respond accordingly and traders will
devalue the coin to a triple zero. 

Truth is there are no real multi accounters that matter, only in the freerolls and who cares about that if its isn't coming from players wallets.  I played the tables at almost all stakes and its the same people, definitely not bots because they talk a lot, there are perhaps cheaters but you can't stop that because you can pickup the phone anytime and share your cards with a buddy.

They are basically lying and have been caught, just as the entire ICO was a lie about a revolutionary poker but turned out to be a clone of 2006 software tonybet, basically Tony's other scam site. I bet the sucker investors didn't even know that their revolutionary new investment was actually 2006 software.

The verification is a fraud, as you said phone number and sims or emails or anything is a dime a dozen and can be acquired easily by anyone who wants to cheat.  If I wanted to cheat I'll just call my friend on the phone and share cards, or I'll just play twice on a second laptop beside me , what the hell is CIVIC going to for that ?  Anyone can pickup a new ISP for pennies, or a VPN or use your cell data plan as a hotspot. 

Also the site is nothing like a regular shuffle so how the hell can a bot or even a multi accounter have an advantage, they may win a bit but eventually get caught and lose their funds . I don't like cheaters but I certainly don't find them a hindrance. cheaters are losers and as the name suggest losers always lose.

RoboPoke

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

@RonHandy

yes, ron, yes! - many things i agree with you and i was trying to warn them from start, nobody listened,
blinded by easy freeroll money and promises of "revolutionary" turned bullshit LoL

ROFL@ tonybet software: i recently explored the exe file and found that out, too!

RonHandy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

Hey Robo keep up the good work, soon your reputation will increase to -1 .. Wink

Yes its all tonybet, these cheap lying suckers didn't even get a new cypher key and its only legal for tonyscam.com , they're probably showing everyone our cards in plain text over the network so no wonder they need more security.

When CHP hits zero like all other ICOS I will buy the company and restore it to glory for the players.
RoboPoke

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Hey Robo keep up the good work, soon your reputation will increase to -1 .. Wink

Yes its all tonybet, these cheap lying suckers didn't even get a new cypher key and its only legal for tonyscam.com , they're probably showing everyone our cards in plain text over the network so no wonder they need more security.

When CHP hits zero like all other ICOS I will buy the company and restore it to glory for the players.

cool stuff, carry on!

Croco33

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:37:14 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 09:12:19 AM by Croco33

COINPOKEEEEEEEEER REEEEEKT !!!!!!!

BLOCKING users MONEY in your site, requiring last high end generation phones to have android 6.0 or ios 9.0
IS fAR from user protection , is BLOCKING tHEM accesing the money they deposited into your site.

i will not wonder if you soon will get a CEASE AND DESIST order for fucking the few users who trusted you and DEPOSITED THEIR MONEY in your site,
not beeing your money and u BLOCKED acces to THEIR MONEY.
dont tell us borrow a freind phone..to login I DONT WANT BORROW A FRIENDS phone even for FIRST LOGIN.

ANd if to use an id kyc why not choose pokerstars, is the best in the industry.so thats i will do...they have also heads up games and sit and goes... why use coinpoker
where how do i know if are not also the coinpoker insider people bots , i dnt know if are but can be  ..
and this was not even an issue for me though because from a 700 people freeroll is anyway hard to win more than few cents, and anyway in ring games bots suck at playing so i didnt cared about coluding bots in freerolls anyway, coz in ring games bots suck.

BUt how professional is for a company to stop acces by introducing this Civic app which only 1 in 20 users can use it coz dont have a last phone generation ?
you tell the users use a friends phone ..my friends have not samsung x9 and what serious company asks that ?

You destroyed your own product ....if i use id kyc all i preffer always the big sites with sit and goes and heads up games
and not a shaddy site to play poker at which blocks its users introducing an app they can not use coz need a friend to login first time in the game.

COINPOKEEEEEER - REKT ...CHP soon will become like BCC.....worthless....im sad to see you destroyed your own platform..looked very promising coz u begun trade chp on 5 exchanges ..very nice job but now with civic you destroyed all.

Until now u did a great thing with coinpoker , you added chp to some 5 exchanges too, but now you destroyed all your work,we dont need kyc, if to use kyc ichoose pokerstars a trusted company with also heads up and sit and go games...

I didnt cared about the bots anyways  bcz from freerols u anyway cant win more than some cents.....and in ring games the bots do shit.....  

and Even if u remove external bots , remain the insider coinpoker  bots, so i didnt cared about bots coz in ring games they do shit.

Save CHp and your product whic WAS a good product and CHP from going to zero while you can..abort civic , if to use id kyc , i preffer 100 times pokerstars , has heads up games and sng.
Coinpoker-reeeeeekt !!!! coz requesting android 6.0 is blocking users not helping users , we didnt cared about a few bots coz the bots suck in ring games... ..so i wil lnot wonder if u will also receive a ceast and deacesist order coz its not normal to block people by requesting phones with android 6.0
you didnt helped  , you fucked up your users...and use a friend to first login...get real r u serious company ? or a joke that doesnt give a shit about the few users that trusted ur platform.
- By requireing a 6.0 android phone u blocked acces to OUR money we deposited there, is not your money...i dont want use a pfriend phone to even first of the login process...i had hopes in coinpoker coz u added chp to be buyed from 5 exchanges , nice job, but adding kyc cicvic u destroyed your own work, better give acces back to your users OWN money ..until not to late and u  get a cease and desist for blocking acces to their money.
SAve your platform from going COINPOKEEEEEEER -REEEEKT !!..because i really liked it but like this no way, site bots will still be ..and those are your insider people and site bots to win first 10 positions in freerols...

i will not be surprised if soon if people will file a  CLASS ACTION lawsuit for coinpoker requesting high end phones from them to get acces to their own money because they trusted coinpoker and deposited into it.
Croco33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:45:33 AM

It's a scam friend, stay as far away as you can.
It's rather unfortunate to hear this. In due time I followed the project and thought that he had a great future. It is a pity that all this will end.

People, ignore that user. If you read all his posts, you realise that RonHandy is an offended kid who is speaking nonsense here for many days Smiley Ignoring all the facts and arguments, he keeps talking the same stupid things like a parrot.

Think for yourself, guys. Do not succumb to the propaganda of a troll. If you want to know relevant and fair player's opinions, go to the 2+2 thread where real poker players are discussing the play at CP.

And what about people with smartphones that does not support Civic app, what will they do? Should they buy new smartphones for playing CoinPoker or it's simplier to change poker site?

In this case, CoinPoker support suggests to update your phone's software, or take your friend's (brother's, sister's, etc) smartphone to complete the procedure. Yeah, it is not a super easy thing, but on the other hand, due to this measure there is no bots and multi-accounters in the room. So now I play cash games safely. Think of advantages.

What is the "activity", in order to see as many hands as possible or to play as many hands as possible Huh

All hands are counted, even preflop.

You forgot about the site itself bots itself , which win most of times first 10 positions in freerolls...this was the whole trick, my friend..to stop other bots while allowing better colussion for insider colussion friend
KolbaskinS

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:41:19 AM by KolbaskinS

that coinpoker doesn't give a fuck about player - their main goal is to grab money: the more , the better;

Nothing has been stopping them to grab money so far. But they are giving away millions of chips in freerolls and promos.
Doesn't really seem like they only want to grab money.

tell me now: who will compensate lost bankroll to those player who have no access to such smartphones
or civic bullshit;

Take a friend's (sister's, father's) smartphone, it is a one-time procedure.

you can actually buy a bunch of SIM-cards for a phone and register all accounts you want;

That's not so. Each time you want to register a new account, besides a SIM-card, you have to have a new smartphone as well.

You forgot about the site itself bots itself , which win most of times first 10 positions in freerolls...this was the whole trick, my friend..to stop other bots while allowing better colussion for insider colussion friend

I don't know if there are CP's bots in the room. If you have a proof of this, provide it here in the thread. Everyone would appreciate it.

Well, what can I say, surely CP is not perfect, it is just cannot be, that is how poker industry works. As a very young project, they face a lot of troubles and try to resolve it (except for the abandoned thread). When people complained about bots and multi-accounters, they integrated the Civic platform and literally destroyed at least 99% of it. Now you complain you cannot log in. LOL. What do you all want?

If you visit a PokerStars fan page in a social media, you would find hundreds of dissatisfied people who call PokerStars a scam. It always happen when people lose money playing poker, or when they cannot win for a long time, when they are experiencing a downswing, or when they see suspicious players in their opinion. Or, any other reason. Basically players don't take into account the theory of probability and the fact they are in tilt. Being in anger, they try to build conspiracy theories, complain, accuse, etc. It is normal, it is a side effect of the gambling industry.

@RonHandy
yes, ron, yes! - many things i agree with you and i was trying to warn them from start, nobody listened,
blinded by easy freeroll money and promises of "revolutionary" turned bullshit LoL

Hey, RoboPoke, why so angry today? They did ban all your bots? Smiley Hhah
Croco33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:02:10 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 10:26:26 AM by Croco33

Nothing has been stopping them to grab money so far. But they are giving away millions of chips in freerolls and promos.
Doesn't really seem like they only want to grab money.

or civic bullshit;

Take a friend's (sister's, father's) smartphone, it is a one-time procedure.

That's not so. Each time you want to register a new account, besides a SIM-card, you have to have a new smartphone as well.

I don't know if there are CP's bots in the room. If you have a proof of this, provide it here in the thread. Everyone would appreciate it.

Well, what can I say, surely CP is not perfect, it is just cannot be, that is how poker industry works. As a very young project, they face a lot of troubles and try to resolve it (except for the abandoned thread). When people complained about bots and multi-accounters, they integrated the Civic platform and literally destroyed at least 99% of it. Now you complain you cannot log in. LOL. What do you all want?

If you visit a PokerStars fan page in a social media, you would find hundreds of dissatisfied people who call PokerStars a scam. It always happen when people lose money playing poker, or when they cannot win for a long time, when they are experiencing a downswing, or when they see suspicious players in their opinion. Or, any other reason. Basically players don't take into account the theory of probability and the fact they are in tilt. Being in anger, they try to build conspiracy theories, complain, accuse, etc. It is normal, it is a side effect of the gambling industry.

@RonHandy

Hey, RoboPoke, why so angry today? They did ban all your bots? Smiley Hhah

i dont knw if are or not insider site bots , can be or maybe are not , and i dont cared about that anyway coz in ring games bots suck, but an audit can verify if are or not bots Smiley...good luck wining on coinpoker,seems u have a high end phone, i liked the site until now,but i dont like i need a friend  for first login coz i dnt have a 6.0 android phone...and yes of course also in pokerstars many not satisfied but is a much more trusted site though is first one and has lots of games heads up and also sit and goes which coinpoker has not..... and i preffered even so coinpoker but ....since  this civic app , not anymore and no i didnt losed more than i won so not thats why we are pissed , people were required android 6.o to be able install civic app, which needs a high end phone, those from last year phones are not good.
wavrachal

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:30 AM

..updates BOTS list

let's make a list of bots, i.e., actors that play all day on multiple tables non-stop:

EdHumanity / RaisyGambler / GTOSensei / CheapBaileys /

it is possible that civic scam verify was introduced to lock out possible multi-botters, but,
only because coinpoker wants to run it's own bots, so then they can "award" prize fund to these

look at names in list of all-day-long playing names: these are mostly the same on fake "leaderboard" - do you understand how this is made?
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Now gambling is becoming popular in the world of cryptocurrency. But what is the advantage of this project in comparison with competitors on blockchain?
wavrachal

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Now gambling is becoming popular in the world of cryptocurrency. But what is the advantage of this project in comparison with competitors on blockchain?

this turned to SCAM - stay away if you dear your time&money!
Croco33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:33:08 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:32:11 PM by Croco33

..updates BOTS list

EdHumanity / RaisyGambler / GTOSensei / CheapBaileys /

look at names in list of all-day-long playing names: these are mostly the same on fake "leaderboard" - do you understand how this is made?

nice post friend ,but i didnt cared about the bots, im not good player what i win , i lose afterwards, but but i encountered a player which i think was a bot coz was so predictable and easy to win in ring games, so for me was not an issue the bots in ring games.

Where is that leaderboard ? , has coinpoker a leader board i didnt see it
Croco33

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:55:25 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 01:35:05 PM by Croco33

Friend, what other competitors  in blockchain , can you give some examples ?
..dont say nitrogen coz nitrogen blocked my funds for winning 4 th in a freeroll

until now coinpoker was ok, but now he blocked acces because they require login ainto coinpoker using a ID KYC app named CIVIC witch needs a high end phone , at least android 6.0 or IOS 9.0, cant be installed on 5.0 android.

but of course will appear new competitors and we will choose the one will be better,  i liked coinpoker but with civic app ,blocking user acces to their own deposted money,,,it became COINPOKEEEEEER- REEEEEKT , i dont want borrow a friend phone , even for first login, coz so you need to install this Civic app which cannot be installed on android 5.0 phones, only on 6.0...if want to play at coinpoker..this way coinpoker blocking people access to their own money which they have deposited in to the site.

i will not be surprised coinpokeeeeer REEEEEKT , if u get a  CLASS ACTION lawsuit for making hard for peole withdrw  their money for they to need a high last generation 6,0 phone to be able to acces their deposited money...or a Cease and desist order for doing this..coz CHP value will probably go down to zero like this...its sad ..coz u sabotaged all good work u did until now by adding civic app..
RoboPoke

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:05:24 AM

hello! how are you doing? wanna make some extra free CHP tokens?!

we are offering CHP token mining software, that works to gain CHP token chips!

proof of work P-O-W is found here in a video clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=113s POW [proof of work]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5RGApWBtdo&t=144s POW [proof of work]

basic license for a year costs $50 or 500 CHP tokens

send Ethereum or CHP to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb

after payment, you receive download package with full Mining Robot and tools!

contact me by PM here or to the email: coinpokermining@gmail.com

To receive extra CHP poker chip tokens:
send Ethereum [ETH] to address: 0x2997989079D5C3a78B4C813952AebF51918a26fb
send Litecoin [LTC] to address: Lh6Wmd6aGuUi1CRWdJS5fWUPq7JWP6UgzL
send Bitcoin  BTC to address: 3GmPqjpdkPvMr9Mdi86cru5HkuobZc6Tbd

besides CoinPoker, it works on several other poker rooms, like:

888, ACR, Betonline, Betcoin.ag, BlackChip, Bodog, Bowada, Bwin,
Carbon, Global, Ignition, I-Poker, Party, PokerKing, TigerGaming, WinaMax

go for the win, join me [email ASAP coinpokermining@gmail.com], become rich in 2018

We are giving away back to community, because we feel
CoinPoker stole value from ICO participants!
This is like a re-bate!

RonHandy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

UPDATE - CHP price plummets since players funds stolen, down over 25% in 2 days.

Legitimate players locked out of their accounts and prevented from selling their holdings while scammers and multi accounters take advantage of a promotion using investor funds.

Action is confirmed dead - Only a few dozen are playing while the scammers and ICO holders post screenshots saying there are 1000 online. Just like SWC that says 105 online, its actually 3 paid players and 30 in a freeroll.  Confirmed lies that can be proven by anyone.

The fraudulent Coinpoker team is on the run, no replies in forums or to any supports emails.

The ICO has been exposed as a fraud, It was a disgraceful lie from the ground up with paid promoters, posters and shills to do coinpokers dirty work. The revolutionary new blockchain poker has nothing to do with blockchains, it's an old rigged site from 2006 called tonybet.com. Deadbeat shills respond to posts with totally off topic single sentences to distract from complaints. coinpoker site confirms, they pay to shill on BTC.

They held an ICO to simply change the skin on the tonybet site and passed it off as something new and revolutionary. There isn't even $500 worth of programming done here, it's just re skinned with a jpg and the  lobby.exe still says tonybet2006 when you right click and check properties.

Endless lies .. Those are the facts folks and can all be proven by any individual.
RonHandy

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:17:05 PM

Friend, what other competitors  in blockchain , can you give some examples ?
..dont say nitrogen coz nitrogen blocked my funds for winning 4 th in a freeroll

Ignore these idiots, the two confirmed shills are kolbaskin and this idiot who always replies with one sentence off topic nonsense about gambling moving to blockchain technologies and the future.  its absolute nonsense.  Kolba can at least writre but he's a professional dis tractors arguing dead aspects that need not be debated.

Read the site people, coinpoker is paying to shill, they don't even hide it. They offer tiny amounts of Ethereum to post on BTC talk and since very few people but the scum of the earth would do that, you get people like this responding.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

hi
any news about chinese poker implementation?
i saw that in a newsletter 1 month ago but since no more news
i checked on site and twitter, no mention either
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: