Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31096 times)
RonHandy

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Hello fellow players and victims of coinpoker.  I hope you are all holding your hats in anticipation of the news I have today.  ETH and CHP will bled dry before the year ends.  Coinpoker will look to close as soon as feasible and those left holding a sub $100 eth will be weak hands who couldn't unload. The worst is yet to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tedyx

Activity: 108
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

Hi guys,

Anyone playing on iPoker? I'd like to trade iPoker EUR for CHP.
PM me if interested.
tclckc

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

I bought a few chips just as the site was getting started in the ICO.  I personally have seen no evidence that the sight is a scam.  I have seen no evidence of collusion at the tables either- for me the tables have been easy to beat w/o any rake etc.  Admittedly I haven't played the high stakes tables where the collusion is more likely to be, if there is. 

Payouts for me have been nearly instant. 

When they had ETH tournaments the winnings were paid to verified accounts-  I won nearly 1 ETH in a tournament and they paid with no issue. The only somewhat shady thing I saw them do was refuse to pay unverified accounts winnings when the CHP wasn't listed on any exchange.

Right now, the site clearly isn't doing well but that doesn't mean it was a scam.  Lots of good projects fail. 

The problem as I see it-  lots of people have CHPS to dump, large tourney winnings etc, and there really is no reason for anyone to purchase CHPS other then speculation when they are so freely available.  I have won many times over my purchased CHP but they are worth less then my initial buyin.

Possible solution:  Bring back at least a weekly ETH tourney, to give the CHP's more intrinsic value.  Need to give people something that's worth buying CHP for.  Maybe a monthly grand tournament that has some sort of prize other then CHP's.  Gotta try something!!!

qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:44:26 PM

why coinpoker is no more on coinmarketcap Huh

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:30:55 AM

why coinpoker is no more on coinmarketcap Huh
What is this? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/#charts
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

High Stakes Poker Pro Melika Razavi Joins the CoinPoker Team
We are excited to introduce a new poker pro to the CoinPoker team! Professional cash game star Melika Razavi will be bringing her skills to the team as a CoinPoker ambassador, alongside her busy career as a high stakes regular, magician, pageant queen, and the list goes on.
https://blog.coinpoker.com/intro-melika-razavi/

Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Hello! I dont know why it is so hard to contact you, but Ill write it here then. Anyways, I believe that collecting a big stack and then leaving the table and coming back straight away with minimum stack is breaking the rules, right? Anyway, I dont know if you can fix it or is it just a matter of reporting the players who do that, but player named Krasivyi is doing that in PLO higher limits. Hopig to hear from you.
Hello , This is called a Hit and Run and indeed can be discussed about. It's mainly against poker etiquette rather then braking a rule. For further Suspicious action you can always contact us at support@coinpoker.com or join our telegram group t.me/officialcoinpoker and ask for an admin

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:43:45 PM

Hello! I dont know why it is so hard to contact you, but Ill write it here then. Anyways, I believe that collecting a big stack and then leaving the table and coming back straight away with minimum stack is breaking the rules, right? Anyway, I dont know if you can fix it or is it just a matter of reporting the players who do that, but player named Krasivyi is doing that in PLO higher limits. Hopig to hear from you.
Hello , This is called a Hit and Run and indeed can be discussed about. It's mainly against poker etiquette rather then braking a rule. For further Suspicious action you can always contact us at support@coinpoker.com or join our telegram group t.me/officialcoinpoker and ask for an admin

Lol. This is called ratholing. You start a poker site and don't even know basic poker terms. smh

Most sites have solved this. When you leave a table and rejoin, you have to bring back the same amount within a set time limit. To allow ratholing is outright stupid.
CharlesFol

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this idea can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
RonHandy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

Its not like I want to start a fight with a "1" poster who says coinpoker is not a scam but I must at least correct you and say that it is a scam. You missed the spot and you're arguing points are irrelevant because the site and ICO and coin have little to do with each other.  The site is just the promotion for the fraud which is the ICO backed by the worthless CHP token. Nobody is arguing that the site doesn't work but this doesn't make it a credible project.

The scam lies in raising $50 million through a drastically misrepresented ICO and walking away with the cash and leaving the investors holding the artifical token in its place.. The investors of this site (not sight dumbass) bought an obsolete Win32 client/server for $50 million.  It would not even be worth $25,000, but perhaps less if they disclosed it was Tonybet.

Tony Gougas is an internationl scammer and career criminal, he has defrauded an unkown number of people through various poker sites and investment schemes. Tontybet, T6t poker, and most recent the ICO of a scam token called CHP, coupled with rebranded scam site coinpoker.   Tony G is also accused of a multi million dollar scam in the Russian commodities market, he was recently banned from Russia, go figure. 

Tony G is the kind of man you see in the ditch on the side of the road after being hit by a car, and you get back in your car keep driving.

Good luck friends. I called CHP a zero coin, you all called it $2.30 . guess who is correct at time of writing -(0.008)

I bought a few chips just as the site was getting started in the ICO.  I personally have seen no evidence that the sight is a scam.  I have seen no evidence of collusion at the tables either- for me the tables have been easy to beat w/o any rake etc.  Admittedly I haven't played the high stakes tables where the collusion is more likely to be, if there is. 

When they had ETH tournaments the winnings were paid to verified accounts-  I won nearly 1 ETH in a tournament and they paid with no issue. The only somewhat shady thing I saw them do was refuse to pay unverified accounts winnings when the CHP wasn't listed on any exchange.

Right now, the site clearly isn't doing well but that doesn't mean it was a scam.  Lots of good projects fail. 

The problem as I see it-  lots of people have CHPS to dump, large tourney winnings etc, and there really is no reason for anyone to purchase CHPS other then speculation when they are so freely available.  I have won many times over my purchased CHP but they are worth less then my initial buyin.

Possible solution:  Bring back at least a weekly ETH tourney, to give the CHP's more intrinsic value.  Need to give people something that's worth buying CHP for.  Maybe a monthly grand tournament that has some sort of prize other then CHP's.  Gotta try something!!!

dejectedmaximum

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:44:11 AM

Where is your website? Can I see more information about the project located?
JosephCun

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:55 AM

Hi,  Hm, sounds interesting. I will definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I'll probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...
RonHandy

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

These last posts should sum up the disgraceful fraud that Coinpoker has brought to Ethereum and online poker. This thread is dead and receives 2 posts a week, yet the other day after I post the truth about CHP and con-man Tony G, the post receives 2 follow ups in 3 minutes from zero posters who just joined. Clearly this is rigged worse than their tables, not even the dumbest player would believe these people just signed up to comment on this 2+ year old project and want to see the white paper, when they can't even read or write English.

Just look at the garbage coinpoker is paying for, weak one liners from fraud infested third world scum. This is the reason fraudster Tony G went to China to promote this scam coin.  Looking back at this thread and their other one, almost every follow up is like this, a garbage third world post that can't even come up with a coherent sentence or response.

CHP = fraud
Antanas Gougas = career criminal and fraudster for life
Tony G = fake identity for above mentioned criminal
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

These last posts should sum up the disgraceful fraud that Coinpoker has brought to Ethereum and online poker. This thread is dead and receives 2 posts a week, yet the other day after I post the truth about CHP and con-man Tony G, the post receives 2 follow ups in 3 minutes from zero posters who just joined. Clearly this is rigged worse than their tables, not even the dumbest player would believe these people just signed up to comment on this 2+ year old project and want to see the white paper, when they can't even read or write English.

Just look at the garbage coinpoker is paying for, weak one liners from fraud infested third world scum. This is the reason fraudster Tony G went to China to promote this scam coin.  Looking back at this thread and their other one, almost every follow up is like this, a garbage third world post that can't even come up with a coherent sentence or response.

CHP = fraud

You summed it up good. But even if this wasn't a scam it would fail anyways since both the idea and execution is terrible.
moonbind

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:56:41 AM

exactly!
CHP = fraud
it turned out exactly as i predicted a year ago;
the shills called me stupid; now reap the fruit, sheep who didn't listen!

good job, ron - you also saw the truth and stayed true to expose this long con scam fraud!

p.s.
But even if this wasn't a scam it would fail anyways since both the idea and execution is terrible.
oh, but , yes it was, from the get go!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tclckc

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:20:20 AM

I did spell site correctly 1 out of 2 times  Smiley  LOL

CHP's were over-valued in the ICO- but you easily could have made any investment back with the ETH and Telsa type tournaments they had at the time.  From a poker player's point of view there is nothing wrong with the coin or the poker client other then the falling value of the CHP.  I am hopeful it will stabilize at 1 cent and eventually climb again.  I think the person that won the Telsa maybe predicted a $2 chp, but most of us never really expected that. 

I see new tournaments being added, and it seems like they are trying to transition away from the freeroll model with the pay to rebuy freerolls.  It seems like if it was a true scam it would have been abandoned by now.  Is there any additional money to be made- after the ICO- that would be worth the effort? 

Anyway I will continue to play until it closes or I see some evidence that this is a scam. 

tclckc

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:31:57 AM

Do you have any source material that explains the Tony G prior scams?  I googled it and didn't find any explanation.  The article I read said he was banned from Russia for trolling. 
RonHandy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

Do you have any source material that explains the Tony G prior scams?  I googled it and didn't find any explanation.  The article I read said he was banned from Russia for trolling. 

nice one, banned for Trolling ?  Is that a new criminal act. People get banned from countries for massive fraud, espionage, insider trading, high crimes like rape and murder.  don't try to fool people and suggest that Tony G was banned for trolling, a non existant crime.
RonHandy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

I did spell site correctly 1 out of 2 times  Smiley  LOL

CHP's were over-valued in the ICO- but you easily could have made any investment back with the ETH and Telsa type tournaments they had at the time. 

This is nonsense, are you suggesting the investors were players and should sit for months to play and win the investment back. By default 90% of investors would be losers, very good investment model, take your investment chips and gamble them. Let's face it, you're worse than an idiot, you use the talking points of a scammer and shill.

I love your comment about, "from a players point of view"  .. what player can you possibly speak for with your poor understanding of anything. From a players point its a epic scam, you're just bad at problem solving and evidence based research.  The scam was complete the day the ICO ended so if you're looking for an event to happen please continue playing until you hit quadruple zeros.  Since a 99% loss hasn't signaled a scam to you, I don't know what will.  You seem to think the site working means it wasn't a scam which means you missed the whole point of the ICO.
RonHandy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:27:55 PM

exactly!
CHP = fraud
it turned out exactly as i predicted a year ago;
the shills called me stupid; now reap the fruit, sheep who didn't listen!

good job, ron - you also saw the truth and stayed true to expose this long con scam fraud!

p.s.
But even if this wasn't a scam it would fail anyways since both the idea and execution is terrible.
oh, but , yes it was, from the get go!

when something stinks its usually bad.. watch out for ETH, right now it looks so bad there is a co-ordinated effort from traders and coin new sites to revive it. But in reality nobody is using it but the traders, it might be a sign that selling will not stop.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: