Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CoinPoker: Poker future is today!  (Read 31096 times)
Coin_poker (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:34:51 PM

Full Tilt poker didn't have the problem of an insecure RNG, they had a problem because they were handling players money in a poor manner.

That's correct and this kind of scenario will not be possible while using our cryptocurrency (CHP) - as players will be able to fund or
withdraw from their CoinPoker account instantaneously. Moreover, Blockchain transparency in our case will be a guaranteed that scandals like Ultimate Bet or Absolute Poker can't happen again with this technology, as blockchain will be used by poker server, to put RNG results on it, so that players could see and validate them.

CoinPoker stands for trust & transparency!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:09:08 PM

To be honest, this project is not interesting from the player's point of view, since I'm not a player. But, from the point of view of the investor, the project can be very interesting, as investors will profit from the players.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. We believe that CoinPoker will offer great value for both poker players and cryptocurrency investors alike. Cryptocurrency investors will benefit from the expected increase in the CHP, which is the cryptocurrency that we will introduce, while Poker players will benefit from games offered at extremely competitive rakes, with huge valued added bonuses, and promotions to drive traffic.  Moreover, CoinPoker is very innovative when it comes to handling bots and collusion, and will promise game integrity as all game play results (hand history) will be placed on Blockchain, so the operator won't be able to compromise RNG output in any way!

smartJEV

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HODL

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:17:43 AM

Looks like interesting project. Not much activity here. The review coming tomorrow on www.icocritic.org
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

Looks like interesting project. Not much activity here. The review coming tomorrow on www.icocritic.org

Hello thank you and please let us know if you have any questions.

ronndough

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:57:03 AM

Full Tilt poker didn't have the problem of an insecure RNG, they had a problem because they were handling players money in a poor manner.

The US Govt handled the money in a poor manner. In fact , they stole the money from them and us.

US Govt has a license to steal. They decided to return it to us years later. What a joke.

Full Tilt missed 0 payments to any of it's players and processed them quickly.
ronndough

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

This could be the next evolution of online poker .

If you have the whole world open to playing, then you can have massive games!

Can you imagine winning a million dollar tournament ?

or playing for million dollar pots?

This has the potential to have the highest stakes in poker history!

The software is AWESOME , I LOVE the CLEAN and SIMPLE look as do most online poker players

Can't wait for those big MTT's , I'm in!!!
holua1

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

i just did the sale entry i got so good feeling i chipped in now, because this is very good idea and ico will succeed!
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:51:45 AM

If you want to attract potential investors you have to present the project much more thoroughly. Without details nobody will be interested and nobody will invest. Good luck.
scutkippy

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:01:19 PM

WP is definitely worth to read!
ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

I really enjoy playing poker, I'm looking forward to having the project work right away.
Can it be played with lowered values ​​or need to put high values ​​to play?

This project has a future although there are some gaming sites that will be focused on poker so hopefully the gameplay is better.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:58:49 PM

This could be the next evolution of online poker .

If you have the whole world open to playing, then you can have massive games!

Can you imagine winning a million dollar tournament ?

or playing for million dollar pots?

This has the potential to have the highest stakes in poker history!

The software is AWESOME , I LOVE the CLEAN and SIMPLE look as do most online poker players

Can't wait for those big MTT's , I'm in!!!

Thank you for your great comments! We feel the same and indeed, the plan is to reunite all Poker markets again!!!

Magic_Dragons

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:15:31 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 08:42:37 AM by Magic_Dragons

Make your site fair and I'm All In!
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:26:01 PM

i just did the sale entry i got so good feeling i chipped in now, because this is very good idea and ico will succeed!

Thank you! We also believe that CoinPoker, Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies will be the solution to unite Poker markets again!

ekolet

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:29:42 PM

Online poker is so 2004 sorry.
Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:40:54 PM

If you want to attract potential investors you have to present the project much more thoroughly. Without details nobody will be interested and nobody will invest. Good luck.

Thank you for your comments. Please feel free to let us know or contact us so we can answer more questions for you.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

WP is definitely worth to read!

Thank you for your interest in CoinPoker! Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions about the White Paper Smiley

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:37:01 PM

I really enjoy playing poker, I'm looking forward to having the project work right away.
Can it be played with lowered values ​​or need to put high values ​​to play?

This project has a future although there are some gaming sites that will be focused on poker so hopefully the gameplay is better.

Hello thanks for your message!
We will initially offer traditional cash games and tournament play for the most popular games including Texas Hold’em No Limit and Pot Limit Omaha with a limit starting at the equivalent of 0,05€ for the big blind and all the way up to 5€. Starting with lower limits is expected to indeed attract recreational players. We will add higher limits according to demand, which could range up to 1,000€ equivalent per big blind, and eventually add more games following the requests of our community of players Smiley

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

I like the idea and your site looks cool. As long as the code is available for players to review, you might be the largest Poker Site on the net when things get going. I've played and all the sites and I don't care what anyone says, I know those Tournaments are rigged. AA, KK, QQ five times in one Tournament... COME ON.

Just the fact there is a FunFair coin and now you guys, shows everyone that there is a real problem with how other sites are run and that they really are rigged.

I know you say that all the hand history will be on the blockchain, my real concern is the dealing. Hand history is available on every site and always has been. The RNG for the shuffle doesn't matter if the cards aren't dealt in a legit way. I think that's what you need to prove if you want to attract more players.

Make you site fair and I'm All In!

Thank you for your great comments!
Regarding RNG and as part of our core intellectual property, we have invented what we believe to be the most accurate RNG on the market, based on a hybrid system using pre-committed partial RNG seeds provided separately by each participating player and the operator. These partial seeds are combined into one and then used by the RNG engine (SFMT1algorithm), which is placed inside our server. All gameplay actions, including each
participants seed information are recorded and uploaded publicly in defined time intervals. Final game information becomes visible via a smart contract on blockchain, where everyone can review and verify the randomness procedure.
You can find more details in our White Paper: https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

У вac ecть бayнти кoмпaния?

Yes, there will be bounty program during the Pre-ICO. Details will be available on Monday on our website.

Coin_poker (OP)

Poker future is today!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

Online poker is so 2004 sorry.

Hello thank you for your message.
We believe at CoinPoker that we can revolutionize online poker and reunite the markets again. Our poker room is built on blockchain technology that will offer great value for both poker players and cryptocurrency investors. Cryptocurrency investors will benefit from the expected increase in the CHP, which is the cryptocurrency that we will introduce. Poker players will benefit from games offered at extremely competitive rakes with huge valued added bonuses and promotions to drive traffic, as well as transparency. I invite you to read our white paper for all details:
https://coinpoker.com/downloads/coinpoker-whitepaper.pdf

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: