Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well educated nation is the key?  (Read 3338 times)
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

It's a... um... no-brainer.  Grin

A nation, especially a democracy, is only as strong as it's citizens. A "well-educated" citizenry would be better equipped in fixing their country, making their lives better and yes - less likely to vote for demagogues.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

A nation, especially a democracy, is only as strong as it's citizens. A "well-educated" citizenry would be better equipped in fixing their country, making their lives better and yes - less likely to vote for demagogues.
I don't really have a problem with demagogues if they speak the truth and understand the problems of their country. Just because someone is well-spoken and politically correct doesn't mean that they care about their citizens, or even understand what is needed.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

im not 100%agree with this staement.because education is not all.education is very important thats true.but education only not enough for a person.there are lot of well educated bad people.thugs.so parallely spiritual development is essential for make better communoty. otherwise there us no good environment to live

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:04:12 PM

im not 100%agree with this staement.because education is not all.education is very important thats true.but education only not enough for a person.there are lot of well educated bad people.thugs.so parallely spiritual development is essential for make better communoty. otherwise there us no good environment to live
This is very true. Just look at most politicians and corporations which bully people into submission instead of using their intellect for the betterment of humanity.
merchantofzeny

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:15:27 PM

I don't really have a problem with demagogues if they speak the truth and understand the problems of their country. Just because someone is well-spoken and politically correct doesn't mean that they care about their citizens, or even understand what is needed.

The problem is that some people are sleek-tongued snakes. I mean, an example from ancient times would be all the disastrous campaigns Athens made due to the public being blinded by the quest for glory. A politically-savvy and erudite populace should be able to tell whether the promises are realistic.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:06:04 PM

It is often said that a country want to be rich and strong, we must be good and diligent, so it is because of the constant learning effort that is the key to bringing us and the country to success, when people are well educated it will help the country in all fields: economics, diplomacy, education and science and technology. Although the country may be poor but knowledge is the savior of that country, so good education is very important in this world,

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

The problem is that some people are sleek-tongued snakes. I mean, an example from ancient times would be all the disastrous campaigns Athens made due to the public being blinded by the quest for glory. A politically-savvy and erudite populace should be able to tell whether the promises are realistic.
True. But unfortunately most people aren't savvy enough to realize what they are capable of understanding and what not. And then we end up with nonsense like in the US.
Cordillera (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:26:55 PM

Yeah education is power. You remember once Napoleon said give me educated mothers I will give you educated country. Every developed country have high literacy rate. It's an ultimate solution.

i agree with this one it is true that a country that have a high literacy rate has an ultimate solution the only problem sometime not all, is the the government itself is the problem
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:43:52 PM

Well educated is the key Cheesy..

Boris Johnson a funny compilation - YouTube
Video for boris johnson funny video▶ 1:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K0xIIvjpHg
1 Dec 2013 - Uploaded by Delia Smith

MORE IDIOTS who have no clue about life Cheesy

Well full pockets of money is the key ..
To have rich parents is the key..
To know people in jobs is the key..

Man people educated to the high hill and still got no jobs Wink..

Who you know i am afraid that mostly gets you a job or money..
OR STEAL IT  Wink Cheesy Cheesy..

A job going in a factory 9 out of 10 times if it's a good paying job the uncle will get nephew in the job
or his son ..
Now if it's a low paid job you wouldn't want you off spring to do what you do so wouldn't offer it to your spouse because you hope they do better than your shit payed job..

So IT'S WHO YOU KNOW..
DUMB ASSES Grin..

Very rare a good job going that someone doen't know someone in the company ..

As the saying goes why would you give the money to a stranger to have a good life when it could be your co workers son ..CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME as in a job wise..
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:58:39 PM

Yes, good foundation of education can help every country more productive and efficient. Well educated nation know how to apply their knowledge into more sufficient and sustainable way. That's why we must allot more budget to education field so that even poor people who do not have enough money to fund their schooling can enter and learn from the school. Because the true successful nation uplift and treat everyone equally and fairly.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:10:56 PM

Well educated nation..

River Ganges: it is so polluted that it is dying. - YouTube
Video for ganges is polluted▶ 1:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLx-NgIRt9Y
20 Mar 2017 - Uploaded by Science and more
River Ganges: it is so polluted that it is dying. The Ganges River is the most sacred Indian river for Hinduism ..

Ganges River Waters Flow Decreases from Pollution - YouTube
Video for ganges is polluted▶ 1:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq9Erh1WKx8
3 Mar 2011 - Uploaded by NTDTV
For more news visit ☛ http://english.ntdtv.com or Follow us on Twitter ☛ http://twitter.com/NTDTelevision And in

Have you seen them burning the dead at the river?..

Well see how the religion they believe is killing the river..

They are STUPID PEOPLE..RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE Wink..

They believe they are all doing good BUT are not ..

LIES DOES NO ONE ANY GOOD..

Because you don't believe in EARTHALON your all going to die in most places on this planet..
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:26:26 PM

educated people without the use of them have a concern for the social, what gunannya smart but not in use naturally, educated at this time is still minimal sense of concern among human beings,
yanazeke

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:00:26 AM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

A well educated person can teach a class, but a well educated nation can teach the whole world. For me, an well-educared country can be an economic boss of the entire world. Giving all of the citizens of the country a chance to a great education can lead a nation to record breaking economic heights.

yes, i agree in this statement, being well educated nation can help or can influence other country in being more productive and efficient, i believe that if we want our country to be rich and strong, we must be good and well educated, when people are well educated, we can help out country in all aspects, specially when it comes to economics  and Science&technology because education is one of the most important factor to attain a better economy.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

A well educated person can teach a class, but a well educated nation can teach the whole world. For me, an well-educared country can be an economic boss of the entire world. Giving all of the citizens of the country a chance to a great education can lead a nation to record breaking economic heights.

yes, i agree in this statement, being well educated nation can help or can influence other country in being more productive and efficient, i believe that if we want our country to be rich and strong, we must be good and well educated, when people are well educated, we can help out country in all aspects, specially when it comes to economics  and Science&technology because education is one of the most important factor to attain a better economy.

Right. To make a change, people have to start from themselves. Being educated gives people all sorts of advantages in society and a whole nation of edicated people will make a difference in this world. People have to also be morally educated because this will determine if the knowledge they possess will be put to good use

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:49:45 AM

We all know that education is the backbone of a nation.Without education our nation will never reach its goal.The more educated nation the more successful nation we gonna have.So it is the key of success for a nation.

I don't think education will give us success as a nation. If all of us are that well educated, and all of us has its own opinion then it may cause debate and many rally will occur. Knowledge comes with pride, and if all of us has it, its a huge problem.
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:25:47 AM

Yes that is really the key to this dirty world. But nowadays even thou we believe that the youth can change this world by being well educated there are still things that should be considered because it’s not just about being educated or smart but being humble, and by being a person the loves to help others without expecting anything back.
merchantofzeny

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

True. But unfortunately most people aren't savvy enough to realize what they are capable of understanding and what not. And then we end up with nonsense like in the US.

Unfortunately. Citizens have to be well-rounded, or at least fairly knowledgeable of how their own legal system works, basic politics, etc. Even if you have an entire country of scientists, if they think with their emotions when it comes to politics, then that is still no good.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

Unfortunately. Citizens have to be well-rounded, or at least fairly knowledgeable of how their own legal system works, basic politics, etc. Even if you have an entire country of scientists, if they think with their emotions when it comes to politics, then that is still no good.
Yeah, Google is a great example of this. It's unbelievable that they actually fired that engineer over an extremely well-written and thoughtful memo. Made me lose all respect for Alphabet.
merchantofzeny

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:21:47 PM

Yeah, Google is a great example of this. It's unbelievable that they actually fired that engineer over an extremely well-written and thoughtful memo. Made me lose all respect for Alphabet.

I've heard about that. Didn't read his memo but the treatment he got is pretty much commonplace now. Disagree and you can find yourself isolated from the group. It goes for both sides of an issue. People keep calling the other side sheep when they have pretty much surrendered to groupthink themselves.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:54:01 PM

I've heard about that. Didn't read his memo but the treatment he got is pretty much commonplace now. Disagree and you can find yourself isolated from the group. It goes for both sides of an issue. People keep calling the other side sheep when they have pretty much surrendered to groupthink themselves.
There was nothing bad or controversial in the demo. And all his points were backed up by state of the art science. I guess science is sexist and racist today, at least if Google is to be believed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: