Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well educated nation is the key?  (Read 3338 times)
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Well I can say Yes! that education is the key for a successful nation. If we know how to handle things and we don't get by our anger first then you can think of a solution. But what is happening now is that people judge immediately even though they dont know the real story behind it. They will keep on talking on one specific issue without the whole story. So I guess and I hope if we are all educated then less problems for the country.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Festusk

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

But not just any education
Lionfortis178

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

Well educated nation without religion is the recipy for succes. Look at the Scandinavian countries and compare them with religious countries lol
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Education is definitely one of the key factors. However, I think discipline and having unitary principles among the people would be the most important. In most poor countries, corruption is the biggest problem; and about 8/10 of the seated officials are corrupt. Even though that the people are well educated the progress will never be advanced, as long as they don’t share a common goal and take actions accordingly.
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

yes, we can achieve this led by BRICS
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

In every nation,education is always the key for being a successful country. Government must have a strong platforms with regards to education. A well educated citizens can eradicate poverty in a certain nation. If all nations are well educated,for sure there is no economic crisis in our globe.
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:46:25 PM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys
A highly educated nation can be the beginning of anarchy.
Blockchanger95

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

Well educated nation is the key to everything cause in the long run people deserve all the political and economical problems they have in their countries or in the world. Well educated intelligent nation in theory could build a good country
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys
Totally yes. With no education economy will definitely fall and the chance to recover is hard and will count many years in order rebuild. That Is why how lucky a community is if their government prioritise the education, but the other country do not. Only the rich that can afford the good quality of the school and the poor is always kicking the best that they just to make themselves educated while their big discouragement Is not the poverty but government.
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

We all know that education is the backbone of a nation.Without education our nation will never reach its goal.The more educated nation the more successful nation we gonna have.So it is the key of success for a nation.

Yes, it's all about the level of education of a nation's people. The education indeed is the key for a successful country.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Yes I think so.  Well educated nation includes self discipline and righteousness.  If all are like that there would be no corruption and no criminality.  Everyone is safe and have a comfortable life.  I wish to have those kind of people here in my country.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

Well by saying that well educated can fix the economic problem? I will say no they can help but they cant fix the worst. Its require unity and discpline to fix the problems if only the educated people will go and have a strength to fix the problem maybe this can lead to Good economy but it takes a long time. Unless they have all care for the country.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

An educated nation is the key of economics development and all the other side development. I agree with that. Because education can change people mind as well as make a broad mind. Educated person think about his country about the political situation across the country. He know what is good or what bad for country. So I think an educated nation's people are the key of success for his nation.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Electro_wiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

well educated nation is the key to success.well a educated person only teach a class but a educated nation is touch the whole world. an educated nation is make by it's  educated people.

Varanida.com ◉ ↾ Building A Better Internet ⇃ ◉ Varanida.com
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

Education is the only wealth that could not be stolen.I could always hear this line when I was a student before. And yes I agree. It is the key to success. For a nation to progress they need well educated citizens. Because it is where there is less error, more and brighter ideas so to make inventions and other products for the betterment of all.
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

Education is the most important part of human life, without education, humans can not read and write, may not even get to know the technology world, just as we can now recognize bitcoin with virtual currency and have blockchain technology.

Educated nation, or better known as a smart nation. Because they have positive thinking, good behavior in accordance with values and norms, processes and solutions of a thing, thinking far ahead. They live in academic and intelligence environments, so that personality will be formed according to the social environment.

Surely they can improve the economy, both for the country and for themselves. The economic change of the nation in their hands, we surrender the nation and state to the experts in their respective fields, because to create a better economy.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

It can be. Well educated nation can be more popular and can be the richest country in the world. If they do what they can do as united as one.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

education is central to achieving a satisfying and dignified life. Education is fundamental to shaping the broader human capabilities that lie at the core meaning of development. Education plays a key role in shaping a developing country's ability to absorb modern technology and to develop the capacity for created growth and sustainable development.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

It can be. Well educated nation can be more popular and can be the richest country in the world. If they do what they can do as united as one.

Yes if the citizen of that country are all educated it could be the worlds richest country.  Also corruptions will no longer be an issue.  Likewise there would be less to no criminality on that country.
Teni

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

Well depending on the perspective you seeing education from. Education will always be the key. An yes... Not just school education
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: