Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
Logic of Dreams

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:32:40 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 10:59:26 AM by Logic of Dreams

Actually, I'm an Experiencecoin supporter now. You can check it out at experiencecoin.org.

I knew the swap would fail long ago. The core devs cannot afford it, unless someone is willing to donate 1 bitcoin for coinexchange.io swap, and 0.2 bitcoin for tradesatoshi.

I do not like the swap for several reasons.

1. There is no guarantee the price will go up.

2. Some people do not support the swap, so experiencepoints coins will also lose supporters.

3. I like the high coin count, if I wanted a lower coin circulating supply, I would invest in a different coin.

4. The primary motivation behind the swap is greed, poeple simply want the price to go up.

5. A swapped coin is essentially a new coin altogether, except there is less support, less coins and less opportunity.

There are more...

Some things to think about, why we want the swap.

With the actual percentage staking system, big holders have a really heavy advantage against small holders due they get a much larger share of the total stakes.

The new C11 algorithm based on PivX with a pretty fair share between staking and masternode owners has a different pos system, block reward(c11,new chain)/percentage reward(sha256 algo, old chain). So what means that for the investors? Big bag holders gets less rewards while small investors will have a better share.
So beside you are not a big bag holder you should stick with the swap and to call the team greedy by change the chain to a more community friendly system is kinda irritating .

And yes, you cant make everybody happy while going through a swap. So please decide for yourself what you want and how you invest your money.

Also i would really like to step out of that fud circle you guys build up here. If you @diorthotis decide to stick to the old chain, i wish you all the best and probably where will be ways to profit from each other after swap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 02:01:02 PM

I have no say whether the old chain stays. No, I am not supporting the old chain. If the devs want to swap, OK. I just don't think they can afford it, and I don't think it will help.

Imagine if you are a small bag holder, lets say you have 1,000,000 XP worth about $3 usd. Let's imagine you stake with the new reward system and you get blocks! Your total value is still small!

Staking does not make anyone rich unless you have a huge amount of value with liquidity also available.

But the staked amount is always a small portion of your holding, so it is never a lot of money compared to the staked amount.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:16:53 PM

Just to do the swap on CE is going to cost them one BTC or about $10,600 at current price. lol Think it is safe to say that their will be no swap.  What do they plan to do about all the other exchanges XP is listed on? nothing?  

Casey "the core dev" is considering selling master nodes of the swap coin. Or selling pre access to the new chain. All in a effort to pay for the swap fee on just one exchange of the many XP is listed on.  Talk about a unfair swap.  Shocked

So him and maybe a few others are only ones currently running new chain and getting all the rewards. lol

Cant bind together these murmurings. Why are u crowing like a pregnant female? Let the words flow fluent and unrestrained, let the power of mouth muscles to take control over sebaceous gland. Spit the essence, a pure sense for it to be shared and understood by all the nodes, all ur peers without exception. What u are saying, someone sells access to the swap chain to pay fees on exchange where swap is designed to happen? Make more sense with ur tongue. I cant bear it. Cant follow the logical ties, cant visualize how BOO - regarded widely as bonds of commonality - hold together a nucleus of ur speech. Verbalistics tools are to be wielded and used for an investigation into essentials of ur saying.
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:15:11 PM

Just to do the swap on CE is going to cost them one BTC or about $10,600 at current price. lol Think it is safe to say that their will be no swap.  What do they plan to do about all the other exchanges XP is listed on? nothing?  

Casey "the core dev" is considering selling master nodes of the swap coin. Or selling pre access to the new chain. All in a effort to pay for the swap fee on just one exchange of the many XP is listed on.  Talk about a unfair swap.  Shocked

So him and maybe a few others are only ones currently running new chain and getting all the rewards. lol

Cant bind together these murmurings. Why are u crowing like a pregnant female? Let the words flow fluent and unrestrained, let the power of mouth muscles to take control over sebaceous gland. Spit the essence, a pure sense for it to be shared and understood by all the nodes, all ur peers without exception. What u are saying, someone sells access to the swap chain to pay fees on exchange where swap is designed to happen? Make more sense with ur tongue. I cant bear it. Cant follow the logical ties, cant visualize how BOO - regarded widely as bonds of commonality - hold together a nucleus of ur speech. Verbalistics tools are to be wielded and used for an investigation into essentials of ur saying.

Check the discord, Casey has said he is selling nodes to pay the swap fee.

Many people are not native english speaking here.
yohag

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:03:40 PM

Nova Exchange / ExperiencePoints (XP)

Greetings to the entire ExperiencePoints (XP) community, it is a pleasure to invite you to market your coins in Nova exchange ...

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_XP/
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_XP/
https://novaexchange.com/market/MOON_XP/
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:29:48 PM

Check the discord, Casey has said he is selling nodes to pay the swap fee.

Many people are not native english speaking here.

You want Swap ?? Right!!  Grin Cheesy Wink
OK let do it  Grin Cheesy Tongue

The community is not going to trade your new token and swap will not work on a single exchange too.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 04:46:58 PM

Dear novaexchange, nobody likes you.

No, I do not want a swap. But we cannot change what the dev is doing.
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:12:17 PM

You want Swap ?? Right!!  Grin Cheesy Wink
OK let do it  Grin Cheesy Tongue

The community is not going to trade your new token and swap will not work on a single exchange too.

Which community you talking about to be exactly?

I am really curios about that. Since i know the community pretty good and the majority of it wants the swap.

But obviously you just scamming around. Don't even know the difference of a coin and a token !  
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:45:23 PM

It looks like we have some buy support WAHOO!!!! To the MOON!!!

I created a token! Its called LITESHARES™, there are only 4 billion, and I donated 1 billion to the comity account. You can own 1 billion for only 1 million Bitshares!!! Shocked (while supplies last)

https://openledger.io/market/LITESHARES_BTS
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:29:30 PM

It looks like we have some buy support WAHOO!!!! To the MOON!!!

I created a token! Its called LITESHARES™, there are only 4 billion, and I donated 1 billion to the comity account. You can own 1 billion for only 1 million Bitshares!!! Shocked (while supplies last)

https://openledger.io/market/LITESHARES_BTS

And why do you think we have that buy support?

please leave other projects out of the eXperience Points announcement thread.
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 11:08:32 PM

I only mentioned it because some people may not even know there IS a difference between a coin and a token.
xMicroTraderX

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:38:11 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you just put me to sleep with all that gooberage.
xMicroTraderX

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:49:48 PM

Actually, I'm an Experiencecoin supporter now. You can check it out at experiencecoin.org.

I knew the swap would fail long ago. The core devs cannot afford it, unless someone is willing to donate 1 bitcoin for coinexchange.io swap, and 0.2 bitcoin for tradesatoshi.

2. Some people do not support the swap, so experiencepoints coins will also lose supporters.

3. I like the high coin count, if I wanted a lower coin circulating supply, I would invest in a different coin.

4. The primary motivation behind the swap is greed, poeple simply want the price to go up.

5. A swapped coin is essentially a new coin altogether, except there is less support, less coins and less opportunity.

There are more...

With the actual percentage staking system, big holders have a really heavy advantage against small holders due they get a much larger share of the total stakes.

The new C11 algorithm based on PivX with a pretty fair share between staking and masternode owners has a different pos system, block reward(c11,new chain)/percentage reward(sha256 algo, old chain). So what means that for the investors? Big bag holders gets less rewards while small investors will have a better share.
So beside you are not a big bag holder you should stick with the swap and to call the team greedy by change the chain to a more community friendly system is kinda irritating .

And yes, you cant make everybody happy while going through a swap. So please decide for yourself what you want and how you invest your money.

Also i would really like to step out of that fud circle you guys build up here. If you @diorthotis decide to stick to the old chain, i wish you all the best and probably where will be ways to profit from each other after swap.

So basically you want a swap because your butt hurt over people with more coins than you getting more staking rewards. 

Great idea!!!!!!!

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:27:49 AM

What Exchange will support old chain ? Nova ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 01:52:55 PM

There are two kinds of people in the world, miners and investors. Miners hold onto pennies and hope for price appreciation, investors hold onto hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the hope for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:24:08 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 04:36:34 PM by DashingAgent

There are two kinds of people in the world, miners and investors. Miners hold onto pennies and hope for price appreciation, investors hold onto hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the hope for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Getting stable, it will hit 0.02 in the doge market for short term, for long term, I have no idea, maybe people hodeling since 2017 will be able to sell with some loss or profit. & also people are withdrawing from doge to altcoins this time as doge dumping. so there will be maximum investment in XP.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:24:07 PM

There are more...

So basically you want a swap because your butt hurt over people with more coins than you getting more staking rewards. 

Great idea!!!!!!!

Wow, you can change everything into something bad if you want it too Smiley.

Honestly, to bring a fair share between big and small holders into it sounds like a great idea. Why?
Cause it will bring a more "stable" value into it.
Big bag holders will still have more rewards as small investors but they also profit from this new system while it gets more profitable for small investors to join this project. Got my point? With the actual reward system its like useless to invest into xp below 1000$, but especially in the crpyto economy where are a lot of people playing around within the 100 $ range. To make this project attractive for both investors again sounds like a really great idea for me. 
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:30:53 PM

Getting stable, it will hit 0.02 in the doge market for short term, for long term, I have no idea, maybe people hodeling since 2017 will be able to sell with some loss or profit. & also people are withdrawing from doge to altcoins this time as doge dumping. so there will be maximum investment in XP.

for the short i look at the 0.003 doge area tbh. This was a long holded support line. Lets see how strong the resistance their is now. After that is down the next resistance would be around 0.01 doge and the next nearby 1 sat something like 0.035 doge. if one sat goes down too, i expect a hell ride.
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 10:42:32 PM

I had a nice chat with the dev on discord today. SO here is what I have surmised. They have created a new altcoin, and want you all to send them the old XP, so they can print money with the new chain.

Also, I was silenced by him, because he didn't want me spreading FUD as he put it.

Right on, the real important thing to realize is that this whole thing will not come to fruition, since it requires money that the devs do not have. So this whole conversation is worthless, like the XP coin.
diorthotis

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 10:45:35 PM

I sure am glad the devs are rude people, that makes my life so much better. In fact I think I will trust these people with my hard earned crypto!!!  Huh Cry Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: