Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
xMicroTraderX

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:27:50 AM

[/quote]

Wow, you can change everything into something bad if you want it too Smiley.

Honestly, to bring a fair share between big and small holders into it sounds like a great idea. Why?
Cause it will bring a more "stable" value into it.
Big bag holders will still have more rewards as small investors but they also profit from this new system while it gets more profitable for small investors to join this project. Got my point? With the actual reward system its like useless to invest into xp below 1000$, but especially in the crpyto economy where are a lot of people playing around within the 100 $ range. To make this project attractive for both investors again sounds like a really great idea for me. 
[/quote]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Are you five years old?  G damn. No your point is just plain stupid. Go find another coin with the specifications you desire or make your own.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Logic of Dreams

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:44:23 AM

I had a nice chat with the dev on discord today. SO here is what I have surmised. They have created a new altcoin, and want you all to send them the old XP, so they can print money with the new chain.

Also, I was silenced by him, because he didn't want me spreading FUD as he put it.

Right on, the real important thing to realize is that this whole thing will not come to fruition, since it requires money that the devs do not have. So this whole conversation is worthless, like the XP coin.

I read through your discussion with casey on discord.
Just to clear the things here, too.

1. Swap discussion is over for a long time. Things gets decided mainly in around dec '18 to feb '19. You mainly argument about swap details, for this discussion  
you are to late not. Accept it or leave the project.
Community and Team discussed it and made their decisions!

2. The actual team tries to get this coin to a new life. The old chain is out of date, the wallet is shabby, the percentage reward (mentioned before) prevent the project to raise in value, due to big bag holders dumping their stakes. With the new block reward system the project have the chance to get back into a healthy economic environment.

3.  Your argument about infinite supply lacks understanding of basic economics. I will try to explain it to you here as good as i can.
Circulating Supply: The amount of coins that can be traded.
Total Supply: The complete amount that is created.
Maximum Supply: Is the supply that can be maximum created on that chain.

So what these means for the economics of a chain if the max supply is infinite? The max supply goes into the price decision of the market you mentioned bitcoin as example on discord that the 21.000.000 max amount aren't affecting the price of the circulating. This is just wrong, sry.
Did you ever read the phrase: Then people will discover there are only 21 million bitcoin but 8 billion people?
This is the best example for how a max supply affects price.

What does that mean for eXperience Points? Changing the Max supply from infinite to 20 Billion will drastically improve the demand of these chain. Due where cant be more than this 20 billion.
So please, first educate about basic economics before running around and act like you understand it.
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:03:30 AM

There are two kinds of people in the world, miners and investors. Miners hold onto pennies and hope for price appreciation, investors hold onto hundreds or even thousands of dollars in the hope for tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Getting stable, it will hit 0.02 in the doge market for short term, for long term, I have no idea, maybe people hodeling since 2017 will be able to sell with some loss or profit. & also people are withdrawing from doge to altcoins this time as doge dumping. so there will be maximum investment in XP.

for the short i look at the 0.003 doge area tbh. This was a long holded support line. Lets see how strong the resistance their is now. After that is down the next resistance would be around 0.01 doge and the next nearby 1 sat something like 0.035 doge. if one sat goes down too, i expect a hell ride.

LOL Someone just purchased 0.10 btc worth of XP at the price of 1 sat through btc market. So the big whales holding tens of thousands of bitcoins can reflect the market.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:10:55 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Are you five years old?  G damn. No your point is just plain stupid. Go find another coin with the specifications you desire or make your own.

Well your way of argumentation is really impressive. mostly personal attacking the other without any argumentation. Awesome job my friend. Sitting in the Trump boat i guess, claims America first and brings out new tax rules that only supports the rich guys.

So its obvious, that you only write here cause you are a big holder want to profit more from small holders.
If you don't like the way this projects goes to, sell your bag and leave please.  
xMicroTraderX

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:42:05 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   Are you five years old?  G damn. No your point is just plain stupid. Go find another coin with the specifications you desire or make your own.

Well your way of argumentation is really impressive. mostly personal attacking the other without any argumentation. Awesome job my friend. Sitting in the Trump boat i guess, claims America first and brings out new tax rules that only supports the rich guys.

So its obvious, that you only write here cause you are a big holder want to profit more from small holders.
If you don't like the way this projects goes to, sell your bag and leave please.  

wtf how did you get on the subject of u.s politics? G bless.

I only write here because I am a big holder and want to profit more from small holders?  LMAO!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL      Yeah man you got me all figured out!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:03:29 AM

Hello everyone, we are heavily updating as a community, we will have our content updated and announcement regularly on this thread. Please also get connected with our new and official XP forum for the lastest information about what's going on the in the community. Thanks a bunch Cheesy
Why you always keep silence ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:17:46 PM

Hello everyone, we are heavily updating as a community, we will have our content updated and announcement regularly on this thread. Please also get connected with our new and official XP forum for the lastest information about what's going on the in the community. Thanks a bunch Cheesy
Why you always keep silence ?

Evangelo left the team last year. Since then the communication been mostly on Discord
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:28:05 PM

I only write here because I am a big holder and want to profit more from small holders?  LMAO!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL      Yeah man you got me all figured out!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

At least we have the same opinion about the U. S. politics. Gives you one point, after your two posts without any sense or arguments before.

Considering you are a big holder would at least bring some sense to your way of acting here. To exclude this point would make your statements, as mentioned above, entirely  useless.
xMicroTraderX

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 01:52:06 PM

I only write here because I am a big holder and want to profit more from small holders?  LMAO!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL      Yeah man you got me all figured out!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

At least we have the same opinion about the U. S. politics. Gives you one point, after your two posts without any sense or arguments before.

Considering you are a big holder would at least bring some sense to your way of acting here. To exclude this point would make your statements, as mentioned above, entirely  useless.

We clearly do not have the same opinion.

I have put in a ton of work to accumulate my XP. Instead of you doing the same you want to cry about how little you have and promote this swap scam. Wouldn't expect anything else from the average person suffering from TDS.

Yes the swap is a scam. The anonymous characters from the discord chat that you will be sending your XP too this is not their first go around. I have observed their involvement in other crypto scams over the past couple of years.
I use the word scam loosely because part of me believes that maybe they are tying to do good things however their lack of understanding of markets and everything in between has led to nothing but ignorant actions and massive failures.
Luckily for them they have suckers like you who sit on 10 DOGE worth of XP and promote their swap.

Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:13:43 PM

I only write here because I am a big holder and want to profit more from small holders?  LMAO!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL      Yeah man you got me all figured out!!!!!!! SmileySmiley

Considering you are a big holder would at least bring some sense to your way of acting here. To exclude this point would make your statements, as mentioned above, entirely  useless.

We clearly do not have the same opinion.

I have put in a ton of work to accumulate my XP. Instead of you doing the same you want to cry about how little you have and promote this swap scam. Wouldn't expect anything else from the average person suffering from TDS.

Yes the swap is a scam. The anonymous characters from the discord chat that you will be sending your XP too this is not their first go around. I have observed their involvement in other crypto scams over the past couple of years.
I use the word scam loosely because part of me believes that maybe they are tying to do good things however their lack of understanding of markets and everything in between has led to nothing but ignorant actions and massive failures.
Luckily for them they have suckers like you who sit on 10 DOGE worth of XP and promote their swap.

Okay, so you do like the trump administration and the stuff they are doing? Same opinion was counted on that. Not on the swap discussion.
That we have different opinions on that is pretty obvious.

As i said before the swap decision was made half a year ago. So their would be the time to discuss it. To late now.

Can you provide links and names? So i am able to check what you are saying? If not, all your words are just waste of data and lazy fud.

Some words to me here, since you still keep attacking me on a personal basis, instead of focus on the eXperience Points project.
I started with a couple of hundred thousands XP back in dez. 2017. Due to continuous trading, i managed to get up to 50 Million XP (so we both put hard work into this project).  So yeah i am a small dude in this project but that's not the reason i support the swap.
I support it because i am convinced of the original vision of this project and to reach this goal, we have to establish a healthy economy into eXperience Points. Otherwise it doesn't matter which development goals the team will finish cause the price gets dumped due a 20% reward. If that original failure wouldn't be resolved the inflation over time would eating it up anyways.

So as a big holder you should be thankful that someone else is trying to bring some health back into your investment.  
Or why are you afraid of the swap at all?
xMicroTraderX

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:51:12 PM

Because I have put a lot of time and effort into accumulating these coins. Now someone from a discord channel is just going to swap my xp 200 for 1!!! Man F that. That BS. Where is this so called support for the swap? That discord channel looks pretty dead to me! Same very few people saying the same shit over and over.

Swapping the coin adds zero value. It actually takes away value. It takes away everything. The history of the coin working perfectly for years, being a constant and reliable top volume coin in DOGE markets even through all the hard times. The history of just being a good working, high supply, cheap coin.

You guys seem to think that just because you swap the coin 200 for 1 that the liquidity of the swapped coin will also adjust 200 to 1 but that is not how it works. You all seem to have reverse stock splits and crypto coin swaps confused. Its like beating my fucking head into a brick wall trying to get you all to see that. Post swap the swap coin could start trading at 0.000001 DOGE each. No one has a clue of what will happen. People won't want that shit. Who wants a coin that has a history of being swapped?HuhHuh?? Those are the worst coins to bag because you can't turn your back on them for five minutes.  

DashingAgent

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:31:30 AM

Because I have put a lot of time and effort into accumulating these coins. Now someone from a discord channel is just going to swap my xp 200 for 1!!! Man F that. That BS. Where is this so called support for the swap? That discord channel looks pretty dead to me! Same very few people saying the same shit over and over.

Swapping the coin adds zero value. It actually takes away value. It takes away everything. The history of the coin working perfectly for years, being a constant and reliable top volume coin in DOGE markets even through all the hard times. The history of just being a good working, high supply, cheap coin.

You guys seem to think that just because you swap the coin 200 for 1 that the liquidity of the swapped coin will also adjust 200 to 1 but that is not how it works. You all seem to have reverse stock splits and crypto coin swaps confused. Its like beating my fucking head into a brick wall trying to get you all to see that. Post swap the swap coin could start trading at 0.000001 DOGE each. No one has a clue of what will happen. People won't want that shit. Who wants a coin that has a history of being swapped?HuhHuh?? Those are the worst coins to bag because you can't turn your back on them for five minutes.  

Despite the fact that XP price is lower this time, but it will rise higher to upto 0.0025 doge today where it will face the resistance level and it will get the support level at lower than 0.0017

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
DashingAgent

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:05:42 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 06:33:55 PM by DashingAgent

We are at such position where there it is difficult to predict that should we buy or sell, if trend line breaks below, we may face a 50% pull back for some days, if uptrend continues we can find a 100% resistance,

In case if there is a pull back, there will be massive selling and the price could down around 0.0011-0.00099 level

In case if the uptrend continues, we can find the resistance at 0.0032-0.0034

The Volume (buying and selling) shows the long term profits which make the coin most successful

Next hours could be interesting, however I have exit

I've exit but willing the down trend which will make the coin most strong in long term & We may cross the 0.03-0.05 level in upcoming days

Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:26:25 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 08:27:46 PM by Logic of Dreams

Well if you take the pure tokenomics: its swapping a 280 b circulating supply with 20 % interest per year and infinite supply 200 : 1, down to roughly 1.5 billion with a max supply of 20 billion.
Interest rate is changing from 26 % till block 525,611 down to 1.83% after at block 8,409,612. please check Swap info for more details.

So to start into the new chain with a big bag behind gives you an awesome advantage for the years later then the interest rate gets lower. Consider that please.
And not only this comes to you, no you will also profit by the increase of demand due setting a max supply.
DashingAgent

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:26:43 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 11:41:44 PM by DashingAgent

Well if you take the pure tokenomics: its swapping a 280 b circulating supply with 20 % interest per year and infinite supply 200 : 1, down to roughly 1.5 billion with a max supply of 20 billion.
Interest rate is changing from 26 % till block 525,611 down to 1.83% after at block 8,409,612. please check Swap info for more details.

So to start into the new chain with a big bag behind gives you an awesome advantage for the years later then the interest rate gets lower. Consider that please.
And not only this comes to you, no you will also profit by the increase of demand due setting a max supply.

Looks someone just copied dev website and claiming the core dev, copying any website's content is not difficult, just copy the website and upload the downloaded content in httdoc folder, instead they should create a new token as no one even a single person is going to support them, there are many factors that why people are not supporting them

1 = The total supply is not mined yet
2 = If the (dummy dev) pretending that the reason behind swapping the coin with ratio 200:1 is to reduce the circulating supply then he is totally wrong, why ? because at this ratio the total supply becomes 282,202,534,588 ÷ 200 = 1411,012,672.94 but they are claiming that the total supply will be 20 billion thats a big scam of the year. Swap just kills the coins so a coin which is stable the community will 'NEVER' allow them, so they will just loose and also if they create a new token then community will not trade the new chain.

Furthermore, the SWAP could be accepted if the total supply could be 2 billion out of 1.4 billion kept for swap, 2nd= the swap could be accepted if the new token listing could be only in BTC market and supporting no other market, according to this scam swap news, which is just a sign of big scam that more than the circulating supply (after swap which is 1.4 billion) the dev will hold 2.6 billion,

So if they are true with swap then the total supply should be around 2 billion

Remaining 600 million should be kept for mining and master nodes,

the block reward should be reduced to half in every 4 years (like bitcoin did)

the block time should be equivalent to bitcoin, also the ratio of reward should be equal to bitcoin, i,e in early days bitcoin was rewarding 100 coins every 6 minutes, so for 21 million coins, 2 billion XP the ratio will be 21million:2 billion, the block reward will be 100:=XP ,

third, the dev should only hold the 10% of total mind means they should only mine 1.54 billion, and the total amount of coins which dev will be hold, should be spent only on new exchange listings, and dev must assure that he will bring only 1% of his holding coins in the market, so there must not be too much inflation in the market and for 1% he will get the daily profit, should be spent on new exchange listing each month,

4th dev must assure that he will not sell his coins lower than the market price (if market only controlled by the community then community will decide the price of new token, community will decide the price by multiplying their new XP with the OLD XP they received in exchange (swap) i,e if the SWAP ratio will be 200:1 and all time high price in the last 3 months (like now which is 0.0019 doge) so 0.0019 X 200 = 0.38 doge if we consider the swap is in the next 2 months, so this is around more than 11 sat this time, so using this method the community will decide the new price of XP token, by using this method, one who purchased in the higher highs before the swap, will not be in loss. so if all the above terms are accepted by dev and dev issue a written statement too, then the community could decide to accept the swap or not, and also for gaining the trust of the community, dev would need to prove his promises, the dev will be responsible to tell each month that where the profit he earned is spent ? i,e if he trade every day his 1% of total coins (which is around 14 million) if he gets the total of  1.54 btc at the price of 11 sat and buys back at the price of 10 sat (1.4 btc) so he earns 0.14 btc every day, which is 4.2 btc each month those are enough to listing the coin on a new big exchange, the dev will also be responsible to highlight that wallet where his remaining 9% tokens are kept. and also the community will keep an eye on the total circulating supply by estimating the block reward and current difficulty, if every thing goes fine, then XP can become a giant just like bitcoin.

and the last most important thing is that that dev must assure that there will be no swap in the future.

Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:53:00 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 07:42:19 AM by Logic of Dreams

Looks someone just copied dev website and claiming the core dev, copying any website's content is not difficult, just copy the website and upload the downloaded content in httdoc folder, instead they should create a new token as no one even a single person is going to support them, there are many factors that why people are not supporting them

1 = The total supply is not mined yet
2 = If the (dummy dev) pretending that the reason behind swapping the coin with ratio 200:1 is to reduce the circulating supply then he is totally wrong, why ? because at this ratio the total supply becomes 282,202,534,588 ÷ 200 = 1411,012,672.94 but they are claiming that the total supply will be 20 billion thats a big scam of the year. Swap just kills the coins so a coin which is stable the community will 'NEVER' allow them, so they will just loose and also if they create a new token then community will not trade the new chain.

Furthermore, the SWAP could be accepted if the total supply could be 2 billion out of 1.4 billion kept for swap, 2nd= the swap could be accepted if the new token listing could be only in BTC market and supporting no other market, according to this scam swap news, which is just a sign of big scam that more than the circulating supply (after swap which is 1.4 billion) the dev will hold 2.6 billion,

So if they are true with swap then the total supply should be around 2 billion

Remaining 600 million should be kept for mining and master nodes,

the block reward should be reduced to half in every 4 years (like bitcoin did)

the block time should be equivalent to bitcoin, also the ratio of reward should be equal to bitcoin, i,e in early days bitcoin was rewarding 100 coins every 6 minutes, so for 21 million coins, 2 billion XP the ration will be 21million:2 billion, the block reward will be 100:=XP ,

third, the dev should only hold the 10% of total mind means they should only mine 1.54 billion, and the total amount of coins which dev will be hold, should be spent only on new exchange listings, and dev must assure that he will bring only 1% of his holding coins in the market, so there must not be too much inflation in the market and for 1% he will get the daily profit, should be spent on new exchange listing each month,

4th dev must assure that he will not sell his coins lower than the market price (if market only controlled by the community then community will decide the price of new token, community will decide the price by multiplying their new XP with the OLD XP they received in exchange (swap) i,e if the SWAP ratio will be 200:1 and all time high price in the last 3 months (like now which is 0.0019 doge) so 0.0019 X 200 = 0.38 doge if we consider the swap is in the next 2 months, so this is around more than 11 sat this time, so using this method the community will decide the new price of XP token, by using this method, one who purchased in the higher highs before the swap, will not be in loss. so if all the above terms are accepted by dev and dev issue a written statement too, then the community could decide to accept the swap or not, and also for gaining the trust of the community, dev would need to prove his promises, the dev will be responsible to tell each month that where the profit he earned is spent ? i,e if he trade every day his 1% of total coins (which is around 14 million) if he gets the total of  1.54 btc at the price of 11 sat and buys back at the price of 10 sat (1.4 btc) so he earns 0.14 btc every day, which is 4.2 btc each month those are enough to listing the coin on a new big exchange, the dev will also be responsible to highlight that wallet where his remaining 9% tokens are kept. and also the community will keep an eye on the total circulating supply by estimating the block reward and current difficulty, if every thing goes fine, then XP can become a giant just like bitcoin.

and the last most important thing is that there will be no swap in the future.

1. The website closed by an former team member, who didn't passed the password other. So they take a copy and put it back online.

2. What you mean by the total amount is not mined yet? Of the new chain? The new chain is still in the testnet.

3. The reason for the swap is mostly due to better technology. The PivX (c11 algo) has more support, its faster and also we will see a privacy feature in the near future.
Circulating supply will be 1.411.046.523,73 only if all actual xp holders participate in the swap.
For sure we looking forward to swap as much coins as possible. The majority in the eXperience Points ecosystem will support the swap and the swapping tool will be available as long as possible (max 1 year).

The premine will  be 4 billion.
2 billion for the swap. Also we will be refund people that was victims to the lionbit exit scam.
2 billion eXperience Points funding wallet only 10 % of the max supply.

Max Supply 20 billion.

The block reward gets reduced to a healthy interest rate over the yeas. So i am pretty fine with that. Not everything has to be like bitcoin.

4. I am totally with you on that. A monthly transparency paper is a great idea.
But since then the premine get traded?  Really don't get the math you are doing there. Especially how should that get traded on a daily basis and within that range. Normally the stakes of the premine get sold to pay explorer, exchanges, new developer, doing e sport tournaments, payout rewards like seti project.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 12:53:08 PM

Please stop quoting huge passages.

Keep an eye on the discord channel chat. So Casey seems to believe that if I made a new github repository called dogecoin, and said, OK we are swapping old doge for new. Clearly the new coin is just a new altcoin backed by some doge.

He is claiming that he has consensus, even though he refused to conduct a simple swap poll.

The new XP is not XP, they have made a new github repository, changed the logo, changed the algorithm, changed the block reward and is a new blockchain with a new genesis block. By definition that is a new altcoin, calling it Experience points coin does not make it XP, any more than if I did that with dogecoin.
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:11:16 PM

Ah come on. Then did you last checked your xp funds?
It was decided back in September 2018 that if we swap we wil swap to a new chain and that this will be on c11 algorithm.
So if the whole project (team and community find a consensus back then) with his vision about an educational and gaming reward system decide to swap. It is still the same project but the technical basis on which it gets developed will be changed.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 01:27:32 PM

Yeah, just like bitcoin cash is really bitcoin.
Logic of Dreams

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:24:14 PM

Thats an unlogical analogy.

Bch was a hard fork of the bitcoin core code, from people sho decided they can build something better above this core code.

eXperience Points goes through the swap to establish a healthy ecosystem in which the vision of the team can rise organical.
Its the team and the community who decided to go through this process to fulfill their vision of an decentralised, rewarding ecosystem.
So for what are you in?
For the vision?
For the short term?
Cause you see the potential in this project?

And as said in discord. Feel free to hodl on to your coins and make with them what ever you want.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: