Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
eXperiencePoints Official

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:29:41 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 09:25:14 AM by eXperiencePoints Official

Hi FalconCoinTalonPower,

I think where your math goes sideways is that the post-swap value in DOGE shouldn't be multiplied by the supply cap. Market capitalization is not calculated that way. It's multiplied against the circulating supply, in this case, 4 billion, keeping in mind that half of that is locked up for development and the other half is for swapping the coin base.

The other thing is that the only way to get the new coin is by exchanging old coin or minting from exchanged coin, and we're not conceding ground on that. If to get a new coin you must give 200 old coin, why would you then turn around and sell that new coin at a value less than 200 old coins? I mean, if you want to take a loss, by all means, go for it, but I wouldn't expect most people to want to do that. Might there be people that are willing to sell the old coin at less than .00134 right now and will sell the new coin for less as a result? Possibly, but I think the coin has found its bottom, and I doubt there will be much of a sell off for natural reasons. Certainly manipulators be manipulators...

Where swaps really run into trouble is when they do one or more of the following...

1. Duplicate coinbase from another chain, essentially making a whole new chain of free money. Hoping it has any relevance to the original coin is a pipe dream because there's nothing at stake.
2. Flood the market with free coin from the new chain. Once again, very bad for valuation. Typically done to attract community. We already have community. Folks are going to have to do real development work to get any coins from the team.
3. Exit scam or in some other way violate swap rule integrity

We're doing none of the above, and we have introduced some innovative and easy-to-reference methods for ensuring that.

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:49:08 AM

Ok so XP coin is officially dead.
Time to dump unless you want to lose 199 coins for every 200 held.
I imagine market cap will drop 10x after swap to around $100k at most.
If your holding this thing the time to get out is now.

A manipulative buyer couldn't have said it better!
FalconCoinTalonPower

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:25:40 AM

Hi FalconCoinTalonPower,

I think where your math goes sideways is that the post-swap value in DOGE shouldn't be multiplied by the supply cap. Market capitalization is not calculated that way. It's multiplied against the circulating supply, in this case, 4 billion, keeping in mind that half of that is locked up for development and the other half is for swapping the coin base.

The other thing is that the only way to get the new coin is by exchanging old coin or minting from exchanged coin, and we're not conceding ground on that. If to get a new coin you must give 200 old coin, why would you then turn around and sell that new coin at a value less than 200 old coins? I mean, if you want to take a loss, by all means, go for it, but I wouldn't expect most people to want to do that. Might there be people that are willing to sell the old coin at less than .00134 right now and will sell the new coin for less as a result? Possibly, but I think the coin has found its bottom, and I doubt there will be much of a sell off for natural reasons. Certainly manipulators be manipulators...

Where swaps really run into trouble is when they do one or more of the following...

1. Duplicate coinbase from another chain, essentially making a whole new chain of free money. Hoping it has any relevance to the original coin is a pipe dream because there's nothing at stake.
2. Flood the market with free coin from the new chain. Once again, very bad for valuation. Typically done to attract community. We already have community. Folks are going to have to do real development work to get any coins from the team.
3. Exit scam or in some other way violate swap rule integrity

We're doing none of the above, and we have introduced some innovative and easy-to-reference methods for ensuring that.

ok

4 billion * 0.32 = 1.28 Billion DOGE market cap
1.28 billion * 0.003 = $3,840,000 market cap necessary to break even post swap. That is still around 3 times current market cap to break even post swap.    Correct?

If correct how is swapping beneficial to anyone?
FalconCoinTalonPower

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:37:23 AM

Hi FalconCoinTalonPower,

, why would you then turn around and sell that new coin at a value less than 200 old coins? I mean, if you want to take a loss, by all means, go for it, but I wouldn't expect most people to want to do that.

You must be a bit of a amateur in the crypto market because everyone who's been around for a while knows that the unexpected is what always happens. Not a knock on you just saying.

As far as people selling at a loss it sounds like they will have no choice.
  we would make resurrecting the old chain difficult, and I meant every word of it

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:03:13 PM

What is expected versus unexpected is usually, in a large way, just a measure of someone's experiences. You didn't know how to calculate our new market capitalization, and honestly, it's still high, you should be around the 1.5 to 2x, not 3x. By the way, any of those are a heck of alot better than the 19x you calculated... That's something I could help with, but for sure, I'm not going to call you an amateur for it. You're welcome to your opinion about my experiences. Time will prove you right or wrong.

As for this "sell at a loss" nonsense, we're not saying that resurrecting the old chain will be impossible. Someone could do it, but they'll have to do it on their own with their own cash and definitely as a fork, just as I have had to do the last 4 months with the old chain. You folks seriously have no clue who is paying the bills right now to keep the old chain infrastructure going. I'm happy to pay the bills till we've swapped, but after that, someone else is going to have to do the work if you want to keep the old chain alive. I have absolutely zero obligation to anyone to keep the old wallet going because the team had decided to swap long before I joined them. I'm paying for it now because I feel it's the right thing to do, but not a day after the swap is over.

As I've always said, folks who want to stay on the old chain can stay there, but they'll have their work cut out for them. I know, because I have to work with the old chain everyday.
FalconCoinTalonPower

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:33:40 PM

What is expected versus unexpected is usually, in a large way, just a measure of someone's experiences. You didn't know how to calculate our new market capitalization, and honestly, it's still high, you should be around the 1.5 to 2x, not 3x. By the way, any of those are a heck of alot better than the 19x you calculated...

The devil is in the details, right? Look below for a quick breakdown of technology fundamentals:

The new codebase is a PIVX variant.
    Privacy is available, but will not be activated till issues with Zerocoin implementation are resolved.
    Swap ratio is 200:1, meaning 200 coins on the old chain can be exchanged for 1 coin on the new chain.
    Masternode collateral is 500,000 coins.
    Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake, and Masternodes are supported.
    Proof-of-Work is reserved for coin launch and ends in first 300 blocks. Proof-of-Stake begins at block 301.
    Max coin supply will be 20,000,000,000 XP.
    Premine will be 4,003,000,001 XP, of which 2,000,000,000 is allocated for swapping and other issues like web wallet and Lionbit exit scams. Effective foundation premine will be 10% of supply.
    Block time will be 1 minute.
    Block rewards begin at 1,200 and gradually decrease to 400. See Block Reward and Split chart below.
    Stake versus Masternode split starts at 60% versus 40% and gradually changes to 25% versus 75%.
    Coins are never burned. Stake versus Masternode for transaction fees is 40% versus 60% for the life of the chain.

Guess I should have assumed that 4billion would be the cap calculation because it is the premined amount.

1.5x is better?  lol  So until $1m+ magically flows into the coin everyone is under water on the swap?

Exactly how much $ are you spending to keep the old chain alive and on what is it being spent?

lhung

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 03:30:24 PM

Shit coin with useless team

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:38:53 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 03:51:06 PM by eXperiencePoints Official

Guess I should have assumed that 4billion would be the cap calculation because it is the premined amount.

1.5x is better?  lol  So until $1m+ magically flows into the coin everyone is under water on the swap?

Exactly how much $ are you spending to keep the old chain alive and on what is it being spent?

Market capitalization and liquidity (which you're referring to here by "[fiat] flows into the coin") are once again very different things. No coin on the market will sell for its market capitalization because no coin has a single buy order for the entire circulating supply at the market price.

Here's how it really works... for the post and pre swap coins to have equivalent value given the ratio, you need two, and only two things, things:

1. buyers and sellers willing to trade at the appropriate values (market capitalization)
2. enough buyers and sellers to trade at that value to starve buyers and sellers at lower values (liquidity)

That's it. Anyone else suggesting otherwise lacks economic awareness, and yes, there's quite a few people like that running around.

Also, as the coin is proof-of-stake, you need at least double the old coin's circulating supply at the given ratio in the swap's premine to ensure no rouge actors are able to get a majority of the staking power. The team is going to need the 2 billion to keep the new chain stable as large stake holders swap to the new chain. Once that coin is no longer needed, we may consider burning some of it, much like other reputable coins have done. To try to start a new chain without the coin to ensure no one can own the network would be highly irresponsible.

As for the bills, the team runs 20+ VPS of varying resources to provide seeds and explorers for mainnet and testnet, mail, website and other infrastructure. Even at the cheapest configuration on most VPS hosts, you can do the math and know it's not gonna be cheap, and since this old wallet is a beast on memory (a frequent complaint by service providers and individuals hosting core nodes), most of our VPS are not running minimal configurations.
FalconCoinTalonPower

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:19:17 AM

1.5x is better?  lol  So until $1m+ magically flows into the coin everyone is under water on the swap?

Market capitalization and liquidity (which you're referring to here by "[fiat] flows into the coin") are once again very different things. No coin on the market will sell for its market capitalization because no coin has a single buy order for the entire circulating supply at the market price.

Here's how it really works... for the post and pre swap coins to have equivalent value given the ratio, you need two, and only two things, things:

1. buyers and sellers willing to trade at the appropriate values (market capitalization)
2. enough buyers and sellers to trade at that value to starve buyers and sellers at lower values (liquidity)

That's it. Anyone else suggesting otherwise lacks economic awareness, and yes, there's quite a few people like that running around.

Also, as the coin is proof-of-stake, you need at least double the old coin's circulating supply at the given ratio in the swap's premine to ensure no rouge actors are able to get a majority of the staking power. The team is going to need the 2 billion to keep the new chain stable as large stake holders swap to the new chain. Once that coin is no longer needed, we may consider burning some of it, much like other reputable coins have done. To try to start a new chain without the coin to ensure no one can own the network would be highly irresponsible.

As for the bills, the team runs 20+ VPS of varying resources to provide seeds and explorers for mainnet and testnet, mail, website and other infrastructure. Even at the cheapest configuration on most VPS hosts, you can do the math and know it's not gonna be cheap, and since this old wallet is a beast on memory (a frequent complaint by service providers and individuals hosting core nodes), most of our VPS are not running minimal configurations.
No shit Sherlock. I did all that math based in DOgE price and you don't think I understand that when I say a magical $1m+ needs to flow into the coin that I mean $1m+ of DOGE?  Sure as hell isn't going to be $1m+ of BTC.

As far as the bills, yada yada yada, answer the question how much and on what. Until you answer and not beat around the bush I'll assume your full of it.

I'm working on dumping mine now. This coin has no hope. I'll be out of here soon enough. But until then I'm not stopping in here.

If I help prevent one person from getting hurt by this swap I will consider that a success. 
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:05:16 AM

When this shit will hit 0.0032 at the price where I bought. Bitcoin dominance increasing so it should hit to that before that happen. This month

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
xMicroTraderX

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:36:38 PM

When this shit will hit 0.0032 at the price where I bought. Bitcoin dominance increasing so it should hit to that before that happen. This month

Lol you need this coin to jump up by 300%. Don't hold your breath. BTC dominance increasing means this coin is going to start dropping alot faster in DOGE price. The volume is almost dead.
This is most likely one of your last chances to sell before the swap and get something. Post swap whatever you have will be very near worthless.  After the new chain official assholes convince all their drones to swap 200 for 1. All while the assholes give themselves 4 billion coins.  Lol this shit show is straight comedy. Lurking in the discord is hilarious. They got some asshole that refers to himself as " the teacher" who hypes up the swap.  It's pure fucking comedy watching the fucktards in there.
DashingAgent

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:02:09 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 11:03:58 AM by DashingAgent

Lol you need this coin to jump up by 300%. Don't hold your breath. BTC dominance increasing means this coin is going to start dropping alot faster in DOGE price. The volume is almost dead.
This is most likely one of your last chances to sell before the swap and get something. Post swap whatever you have will be very near worthless.  After the new chain official assholes convince all their drones to swap 200 for 1. All while the assholes give themselves 4 billion coins.  Lol this shit show is straight comedy. Lurking in the discord is hilarious. They got some asshole that refers to himself as " the teacher" who hypes up the swap.  It's pure fucking comedy watching the fucktards in there.

Each community driven coin gets a big pump before a big dump, the way you said crypto not work nowadays, even the whales cannot leave the market in a position where everyone may loose. If I am right then the coin will get a pump maybe for upto 0.007 or more in doge. But I could be wrong in this scenario. Let see how whales drive the coin.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
DashingAgent

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:25:12 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 07:09:07 PM by DashingAgent

manlay2

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:04:40 PM

Why do not you do it like the many other coins that have been countless times. a hard fork.
so some can stay with the old and the others can try to do it differently and then it will show what is better.
but nothing is broken. the old will stay.

If you just fly over something, you get the impression, as if this could be the next coin that dies.
if it is so transposed. the enthusiasm is apparently not particularly high.
DashingAgent

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:31:51 PM

Why do not you do it like the many other coins that have been countless times. a hard fork.
so some can stay with the old and the others can try to do it differently and then it will show what is better.
but nothing is broken. the old will stay.

If you just fly over something, you get the impression, as if this could be the next coin that dies.
if it is so transposed. the enthusiasm is apparently not particularly high.

I think they should made an XP Classic, one which should be on old chain and other which should be on new,

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:31:07 AM

This coin has been dead since the hostile take over happened, the coin has been sinking since. get what you can and get out
ulatech from vietnam

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:02:54 AM

This coin has been dead since the hostile take over happened, the coin has been sinking since. get what you can and get out
BTC xp will swap to xpc coin. let see it. ok.
DashingAgent

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:08:19 PM

The XPC pair is already exist on CE

DashingAgent

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:13:34 PM

The XPC pair is already exist on CE

The new symbol could be VXP

Logic of Dreams

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:43:57 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 04:32:22 PM by Logic of Dreams

Hey hey folks,

Attention Attention

Swap time is hear! Just take a look https://experiencepoints.io/theswap/ for latest news.

eXperiencePoints(XP) will stay as eXperiencePoints (XP), no matter what fudster talking here.
Swap is need due to various reason and if you want to have a deep look into what happens behind the scene join our discord :  https://discord.gg/qHxhaz

New chain started on Wednesday, September 18, 2019, at 18:00 UTC.

Swap tool will be released as soon as possible and you will find the link to it on our webpage (see link above).
Right now some last wallet works are done.
Linux, proved and work.
Windows 64bit, proved and work.
Windows 32bit, proved and work (edit 21. Sept. 2019)
Mac, actually get build.

The swap tool is as easy as it could be, also it will be as transparent as it could be. So fudster, please: Shhhhhh !  

Ps:
I'm just a eXperiencePoints supporter that want's to inform other what actual happens!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: