Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH  (Read 59202 times)
xMicroTraderX

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:56:16 PM

I think more to LoD's point, those who really know the old chain know that there's no demand for a chain like it. Frankly, diorthotis, your last post just cements for me how little you know about the current code base. Hell, how long has Fake Stake been a known issue? It doesn't even try to deal with that. You know why? Hasn;t been updated in over 14 months. Wallet corruption is also a huge issue for anyone who has ever actually ran a popular service on the chain... there's a whole list of problems that people with actual service level experience know about this wallet because they learned it the hard way.

Look, for the person who is reading through all this, here's what you need to know:

1. The person who did most of the development for the current wallet is still on our team.

2. He supports the swap.

But like I said, stay on this old chain or even buy into this old chain if you want. Start finding your new services, new dev, new team, new discord, new websites, new social media, new... everything though, because everything that is eXperience Points right now is moving to the new chain.

Casey

Instead of creating a new chain in the name of XP, why don't you create a new coin and give this as a bounty to XP holders ? this will also boost the coin price. & You can do better development on that new chain. I think you can credit new coins to XP holders at 200:1 ratio. This will also keep the investors happy instead of creating FUD.

This is great idea.
However coin listing costs twice as much as swap and they do not have the integrity to get something like that done.  Instead they just crap all over XP HODLers and try to force this hostile swap. Casey comes here to show how little class he has and stick his ass in all our faces.
If my XP on CE gets swapped I will be filing a lawsuit. Casey get the F out of here. You are not officially anything other than a bitch. F u and your little team of ass munchers.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eXperiencePoints Official

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:38:26 PM

Pretty sure Coin Exchange is going to give you 30 days to leave your coins on their exchange or withdraw them. If you leave them there and they're swapped, that's on you. Listings on exchanges aren't between investors and exchanges. They're between coin teams and exchanges. We can actually have Coin Exchange place XP into maintenance mode at any time. You can't. That's how we're different.

The reason why you signify nothing... the people you're mad at right now, the people who you're belittling and cursing and threatening... are the people responsible for keeping the old chain alive to this point. I wonder where you'd be if we had just packed up, confirmed "Dead Coin", and left everyone with big bags of worthlessness.

Anyways, do what you want with your coins. We're going to do what we need to do with our chain, wallet and brand. Catch ya on the other side.
xMicroTraderX

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:55:12 PM

Pretty sure Coin Exchange is going to give you 30 days to leave your coins on their exchange or withdraw them. If you leave them there and they're swapped, that's on you. Listings on exchanges aren't between investors and exchanges. They're between coin teams and exchanges. We can actually have Coin Exchange place XP into maintenance mode at any time. You can't. That's how we're different.

The reason why you signify nothing... the people you're mad at right now, the people who you're belittling and cursing and threatening... are the people responsible for keeping the old chain alive to this point. I wonder where you'd be if we had just packed up, confirmed "Dead Coin", and left everyone with big bags of worthlessness.

Anyways, do what you want with your coins. We're going to do what we need to do with our chain, wallet and brand. Catch ya on the other side.

We are up over 100% these last couple of weeks which has zero to do with you. If you have accomplished anything it is keeping us from going higher.
Now please leave. No support on this forum for your scam swap.
Until you prove your communications with CE no one here will ever believe you.

Now go on. Bye don't come back. No one here gives a damn about anything you think you want to say.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 11:06:29 PM

Everyone just calm down. First of all Casey has said many times that he does not have 1 bitcoin to pay the fee. On top of that, coinexchange will not just freely swap even with 1 bitcoin, because when the community calls out a scammer, they listen.

If Casey is so sure of his success, why is he here? Wouldn't he just ignore us and keep working?

Oh, its because he mutes everyone on his discord channel if they disagree with him, so nobody is there anymore.

Let Casey try to do what he is doing, coinexchange is a well maintained and professional trading platform, they take this subject VERY SERIOUSLY, and I am confident they will make the right decision.
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:17:09 PM

I think more to LoD's point, those who really know the old chain know that there's no demand for a chain like it. Frankly, diorthotis, your last post just cements for me how little you know about the current code base. Hell, how long has Fake Stake been a known issue? It doesn't even try to deal with that. You know why? Hasn;t been updated in over 14 months. Wallet corruption is also a huge issue for anyone who has ever actually ran a popular service on the chain... there's a whole list of problems that people with actual service level experience know about this wallet because they learned it the hard way.

Look, for the person who is reading through all this, here's what you need to know:

1. The person who did most of the development for the current wallet is still on our team.

2. He supports the swap.

But like I said, stay on this old chain or even buy into this old chain if you want. Start finding your new services, new dev, new team, new discord, new websites, new social media, new... everything though, because everything that is eXperience Points right now is moving to the new chain.

Casey

Instead of creating a new chain in the name of XP, why don't you create a new coin and give this as a bounty to XP holders ? this will also boost the coin price. & You can do better development on that new chain. I think you can credit new coins to XP holders at 200:1 ratio. This will also keep the investors happy instead of creating FUD.

This is great idea.
However coin listing costs twice as much as swap and they do not have the integrity to get something like that done.  Instead they just crap all over XP HODLers and try to force this hostile swap. Casey comes here to show how little class he has and stick his ass in all our faces.
If my XP on CE gets swapped I will be filing a lawsuit. Casey get the F out of here. You are not officially anything other than a bitch. F u and your little team of ass munchers.

I just talked to CE admin and he said that they will take this in their consideration, mean that they can list it for free if it is only a bounty token, they said that once dev contacted them and he offers something like this, they welcome it. thats mean fee does not matter, only these people are not loyal to the project and nothing else.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:03:09 PM

I just talked to CE admin and he said that they will take this in their consideration, mean that they can list it for free if it is only a bounty token, they said that once dev contacted them and he offers something like this, they welcome it. thats mean fee does not matter, only these people are not loyal to the project and nothing else.

How we're doing the swap was decided long ago.

I know you don't like how we're doing the swap, but that's life. You have no control over how we do our swap.

You do control buying, selling, holding, swapping coin you have on the old chain and whether you fork the old wallet, pay for and setup infrastructure to maintain the old chain, and procure your own pairings on exchanges.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do, especially if you decide to stay on the old chain.

Casey
xMicroTraderX

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:35:37 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 09:17:39 PM by xMicroTraderX

I know you don't like how we're doing the swap, but that's life. You have no control over how we do our swap.

You do control buying, selling, holding, swapping coin you have on the old chain and whether you fork the old wallet, pay for and setup infrastructure to maintain the old chain, and procure your own pairings on exchanges.

I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do, especially if you decide to stay on the old chain.

Casey

Casey you are such a F*cking cun*. F you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asshole. POS.
The nerve.  

Why are you here? It is obvious that the overwhelmingly majority of XP community on Bitcointalk does not support your proposed swap. So beat it. Back to that discord where you have 10 supporters.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 09:43:29 PM

Too be honest, I really don't care what you do. I sold most of my XP long ago, when I saw the guy in a green leotard.

Why is less coins better? There are many coins out there with a small circulating supply, take joulecoin for example, available on https://exchange.thecoin.pw

This is not the highest circulating supply coin. Sprouts has over 15 trillion, available on coinexchange.io.

Whatever happens is fine with me.
Semmy

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:56:54 AM

Casey

Casey. Even if you are a real representative of XP, do you really think that people are so stupid to multiply their coins by zero ?.... Lol ! HaHaHa !  Cheesy

If you really care about the coin and the community, why don't you just make all your planned Updates and changes without changing Circulating Supply ?
The community will only support you with this Wink  And the community is the main thing. No community - no XP. Good luck to you  Wink
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:50:45 AM

Casey

Casey. Even if you are a real representative of XP, do you really think that people are so stupid to multiply their coins by zero ?.... Lol ! HaHaHa !  Cheesy

If you really care about the coin and the community, why don't you just make all your planned Updates and changes without changing Circulating Supply ?
The community will only support you with this Wink  And the community is the main thing. No community - no XP. Good luck to you  Wink
Exactly, Semmy. You are right.
Looks like "new xp team" just want to make an easy money and nothing more.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Logic of Dreams

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:28:25 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2019, 10:08:27 PM by Logic of Dreams

Please follow the latest information's about

FalconCoinTalonPower

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:54:44 AM

Casey

Exactly, Semmy. You are right.
Looks like "new xp team" just want to make an easy money and nothing more.

yup      Premine will be 4,003,000,001
JRu7

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:42:26 PM

Hello all,

I am on SimplePOS wallet. I don't know why everyone is fighting over a swap. Just let it go. If the developer thinks a swap will help with a better wallet and algo what do you really lose? Just get it connected back to STEAM which was an innovative move. Steam is the largest online game site and if they are good to go and Simple POS pool is, why get upset? 200:1 swap will manage to keep the coin supply from becoming over exponential. It will make the price stable.
Semmy

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:26:03 PM

Hello all,

I am on SimplePOS wallet. I don't know why everyone is fighting over a swap. Just let it go. If the developer thinks a swap will help with a better wallet and algo what do you really lose? Just get it connected back to STEAM which was an innovative move. Steam is the largest online game site and if they are good to go and Simple POS pool is, why get upset? 200:1 swap will manage to keep the coin supply from becoming over exponential. It will make the price stable.

" what do you really lose ? " I'll tell you what you lose. Imagine you have  50 000 $, after the swap you will have only 250 $ left from this amount. And if you round this amount, you have nothing left.  That is - you lose 49 750 $    Wink
xMicroTraderX

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:38:50 PM

Being delisted from TradeSatoshi because of swap. Devs doing great job destroying the coin. Soon it will only be listed on coinexchange.io which will soon be forcing KYC laws.  Great job XP team!!!!

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:43:22 AM

Being delisted from TradeSatoshi because of swap. Devs doing great job destroying the coin. Soon it will only be listed on coinexchange.io which will soon be forcing KYC laws.  Great job XP team!!!!

You're welcome. I told you we would make resurrecting the old chain difficult, and I meant every word of it. Someday, we'll take a look at returning to trade Satoshi, but for now, we're focused on our exchanges were trading is actually happening.

When all is said and done, we'll still have 4 well established exchanges (some KYC, some not), 3 staking pools, and entirely new service providers for masternodes.

Granted, they'll all be on the new chain. We're finalizing some changes to the DAO/Governance on the new chain, and then we'll have new wallets ready to roll.
xMicroTraderX

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:18:48 PM

You're welcome. I told you we would make resurrecting the old chain difficult, and I meant every word of it. Someday, we'll take a look at returning to trade Satoshi, but for now, we're focused on our exchanges were trading is actually happening.

When all is said and done, we'll still have 4 well established exchanges (some KYC, some not), 3 staking pools, and entirely new service providers for masternodes.

Granted, they'll all be on the new chain. We're finalizing some changes to the DAO/Governance on the new chain, and then we'll have new wallets ready to roll.

Ok so XP coin is officially dead.
Time to dump unless you want to lose 199 coins for every 200 held.
I imagine market cap will drop 10x after swap to around $100k at most.
If your holding this thing the time to get out is now.

Semmy

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:46:45 PM

Okay! eXperiencePoints Official , make a Pump up to 2 satoshi and then you can do a swap, then I agree  Smiley
maltrox

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:27:47 AM

This look like an interesting coin, but I'll get some XP after swap, it's a bad deal getting them right now! A 200:1 swap means each coin would cost $0.001. Better waiting the price drop to $0.00005 to $0.00007, that's the real level of a 20 billion coin in a 700 ranking position.
FalconCoinTalonPower

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:24:18 AM

This look like an interesting coin, but I'll get some XP after swap, it's a bad deal getting them right now! A 200:1 swap means each coin would cost $0.001. Better waiting the price drop to $0.00005 to $0.00007, that's the real level of a 20 billion coin in a 700 ranking position.

Post swap, the new chain coin must demand a price of at least 1/3 of a DOGE each for those who swap to break even. The market cap would have to be around 6.4 billion DOGE, $19.2 million.

Current original xp chain price of 0.0016 DOGE each x 200 = 0.32 (this because 200 coins becomes 1)

20billion new chain xp * 0.32 DOGE each = 6.4 billion DOGE total.
Current DOGE price of $0.003 each x 6.4 billion = $19.2m.

To recap
Those who do not sell now and go through with the swap must hope and pray that the market cap increases 19x from current cap in order to break even.
Wouldn't touch this coin with a 200ft pole.

Please correct my math if I am wrong.  Have those who support the swap done this math yet? I think not, unless I am somehow dead wrong on my math.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: