Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Would You Explain Bitcoin to a Newbie?  (Read 3556 times)
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:30:32 PM

Tell him what Bitcoin is and share him a story how u start a new currency and how you learn and earn to it, introduced to him this message board forums where people interested in the technical details and the development of Bitcoin for more knowledge.
faycel96

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

bitcoin is a virtual currency that is somewhat similar to the known currencies of the dollar, the euro and other currencies, you can sell and buy bitcoin only online without a physical presence .

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

How will you explain bitcoin to someone who is just hearing this word for the first time.
Or someone who has heard about it but still don't understand how it works.

Can you explain bitcoin in the most Simple way?
I would going to tell all my experience here in using bitcoin. But before that I will explain how bitcoin work and what bitcoin is by giving an example so that it will be easy for them to understand it. Giving an example is the best way for me because its like an evidence that you can show to them. I will also give them some articles about bitcoin that they can read if they are really interested on it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:17 PM

How will you explain bitcoin to someone who is just hearing this word for the first time.

Well if ever I saw that they are really interested to know the essential things on bitcoin then I will be willing to explain it to them . Explaining it to them is not that really hard it will be only complicated for them if we are going to put such words as "you can earn money here" because their focus will not be on bitcoin but to the way that they can earn, just tell them what is its purpose, what makes it to be good to consider on its purpose, what bitcoin is capable of and the common question from others is "how come bitcoin has a value" .
Zeveru1001

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:33:53 PM

Perhaps now, there is no need to explain anyone about bitcoins as already bitcoins are much famous and are most working cryptos ever. Bitcoins will definately grow more on it self without any publicity.
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:34:13 PM

I shall tell him about the crypto world 1st relating it to online shoppings. Aftrr that ill introduce cryptocurrency's concept and its price. I can say that when one will hear its initial price and the price its having now,will dedinitely atttact the newbie.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:48:05 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 06:04:39 AM by Nisharawal

Explaining about the bitcoin is really what matter's the most for its growth and now explaining more about the bitcoin is what makes feel good when we teach the guy who is in need of using bitcoin transactions at the most important level. Actually i was referred to this forum and about bitcoin from one of my friend's clear explanation and today even i am referring bitcoins to my friends,to my relatives and also about this forum. there is No need to worry about anything you just need to explain in simple and understandable way with recent or past example like this "Peer to Peer payment gateway system with less commission" and i am sure that you will explained in much better way.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:09:09 PM

I would say how bitcoin started, when it started, its uses on the world and so on, bitcoin protocol was started in 2009 as a digitized currency by the pseudonym satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoins are stored in a wallet only the user's have sole right to control their own wallets, bitcoins can be transferred from any where in the world to anyone without a third party involvement unlike banks, this system has brought financial freedom to everyone and all the bitcoin transactions are recorded in the public ledger called the blockchain technology anyone can keep track of the bitcoins in the blockchain technology. Bitcoin is a good investment option as the value of bitcoins always keeps on booming over time.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:14:25 PM

It's hard to explained to people not already interested in new technologies and online money.
Start by explaing banking system and how bitcoin is the opposite of classic banks.

jhnnicob

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:56:38 PM

I would tell them that bitcoin is like a money the you can buy anything online or its a some kind of gold that you can mine online and I also explain to them that it is a digital concurrency. To make them clearly understand what it is I allowed them to see my digital wallet.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:59:15 PM

Just tell the person that bitcoin is a digital currency that is not being regulated by any Central Bank and it can be transfer through internet to any body in any part of the world just within some seconds
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

Especially for Newbie who are aware of all the bad publicity about bitcoin, I will say it's a pyramid scheme, but a very very well run pyramid scheme, so much so that it may replace the previous best run pyramid scheme called gold.
Zorbak

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:12:45 PM

The most difficult it is that most of people they do not even know how FIAT works, they not even imagine that FED it is a private bank which sells USD to USA...even a lot of people still thinking that money it is backed by gold... so I think the best way it is to explain them how fiat works and after that explain what is bitcoin it is going to be very easy.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:45:59 PM

Especially for Newbie who are aware of all the bad publicity about bitcoin, I will say it's a pyramid scheme, but a very very well run pyramid scheme, so much so that it may replace the previous best run pyramid scheme called gold.

Grin most revealing advice so far.  Ask why they might be interested in Bitcoin and pitch to that.  You can tell them about anonymity, transactions to anyone in the world etc and they'll shrug their shoulders if none of this applies to them.  You can start explaining about how it bypasses the banking system and they may well roll their eyes, do they care?  Or you could pitch that its a global internet based investment that has grown from nothing, worth thousands, get involved and it has benefits of transactions etc.
Kolchin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:54:03 PM

Я бы cкaзaл этo cиcтeмa в кoтopoй нyжнo paзoбpaтьcя и зa нeй бyдyщee!!
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:31:34 PM

I'm not sure I understand your question. What do you want to do? Get paid online? Use Bitcoin to buy stuff? Use Bitcoin to store money? Use Bitcoin as an investment?

There are a lot of use cases for Bitcoin, some for which Bitcoin more viable than others. You don't have to be rich for any of those, however.

Thank you, I can see you are a hero member here, you have done very well for yourself. I want to make money with bitcoin, please do you have some tips to share?

Well, in this case I will have to simply forward you to this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0

In the end the most effective way to get your hands on BTC is either by buying some BTC or by offering services / goods that people are willing to pay for.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:24:05 PM

Just tell the person that bitcoin is a digital currency that is not being regulated by any Central Bank and it can be transfer through internet to any body in any part of the world just within some seconds
But I think it is not so easy to convince a person and specially a newbie. If you are going to explain bitcoin to a newbie, it is too much important that you must also have good knowledge about bitcoin. you can also give him a practical example of yourself, through which we can more easily convince a person about bitcoin.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:36:19 PM

What is the need of explaining bitcoin to a newbie? To entice them on investing in bitcoin?
Here's what I do. If you want someone to understand bitcoin try to explain them economics,
supply and demand law. how money is working. once they understand it they will understand
how bitcoin works.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:57:30 PM

Check this guide: https://coincodex.com/article/27/new-to-cryptocurrency-this-is-how-you-start/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:23:21 PM

I will explain bitcoin to a newbie simply by telling that here in this site with bitcoin you can earn money, it is an additional source of income that you can do part time or fulltime. The more effort you exert the more money you can earn.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: