Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:10:22 AM

A long time to come back from dApp presale, now is ICO time or what time of main ICO? I think i will spend some amount to join this ICO stage.
Hey bro, this is rest time, not ICO, their main ICO will start at 16th April, be patient and do you know price of dApp token at their ICO?

I think they are planning improvements and unique concepts for the project. It will be also good if they can run a signature campaign and pay with BTC to attract more promoters for the DAPP platform, There are many professional members here that they can also hire.

It's a good idea mate but I think it will be difficult for the dev team to run a signature campaigns with a direct btc payments because the price now are going down. Probably, they just hold their btc now sinced they need a big budget for the improvement of their project. Maybe it's good enough if they have bounty campaigns just for advertising this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Suskoff

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Hi DEV, tried to find button to change language on the site, but did not find, it is a pity, just the question - will you add languages to the website?

Hello. We will add new languages in time. If would like to offer your services as a translator. You can send me a PM.
Suskoff

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:45:21 AM

Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.

Hello. Yes, we will
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

The concept of this project is very attractive. Since without coding everything is much easier to do. And do not look for someone who understands coding. And also it saves the time of project development.
the project has all chances for successful development and implementation. And the main idea of ​​the project is quite relevant and may interest many people who work in cryptography.

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.
Suskoff

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.
Yes, I would like to hear comments from the team, and that everything was more transparent, it would increase the credibility of the project

We don't know who had made an article on that website but at least half of the information about our Token Sale there is wrong. Without mentioning that half of the pictures are messed up.
Suskoff

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

The team is working on the platform developement. You can try alpha at our website. Also we will start DAP tokens PreSale on March, 26th.
Dapp has a great team of developers who are working very hard to create a safe, secure and user-friendly platform for the people which will attract a huge number of investors and they are also successful in attracting many peoples. The alpha version of the platform is a great example of the original launch and they will get many supporting people and traffic on this platform which will surely generate huge profits to the project and investors of the project.

Thank you. Our team has added multisig-wallet to the dApps constructor. Also, the PreSale is being postponed to April, 16
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

Since the launched of this project. Many things had changed and improve. The devs is active in the community and also their roadmap is nice. More investors are moving in to support this project.

Yeah, the project is improving well and the popularity increases day by day. I have a feeling that this project can become successful if good marketing will be implemented.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
oleksiivinogradov
Copper Member

Activity: 112

I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

Hi
Do u have any prototype? I just curious how easy it will be

CRYPTOADS MARKETPLACE | | A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

Yeah, the project is improving well and the popularity increases day by day. I have a feeling that this project can become successful if good marketing will be implemented.
Glad to know that this project is very progressive and performing much better as days goes by, doing the work responsively. If the team Ethereum dApp Builder will continue to be very in touch in communication with the people and its supporters then many people will be attract to it and gain their trust and engage with this great project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

That will be a great news and progress if the project's popularity will increase day by day. If many people will be more aware about this project, no doubt it will be funded and supported well. Also, with the team being active here, it's a good move to attract more people.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

Hi
Do u have any prototype? I just curious how easy it will be

Even though you don't have any background on hardcore coding it will be easy for you to use the platform. I guess they're working on the beta version of the project. Let's wait for their announcement.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Yes, the project really have a good marketing strategies, also the advertising really helps the  project too. I am waiting to see positive outcome of this project soon.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

This project has come far in such less time,I think that is totally because of the concept of the projects.

Looking at their roadmaps and events that they are going to participate they are really active. I just checked their team and they consists of professionals in the field where they belong.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

Glad to know that this project is very progressive and performing much better as days goes by, doing the work responsively. If the team Ethereum dApp Builder will continue to be very in touch in communication with the people and its supporters then many people will be attract to it and gain their trust and engage with this great project.

I agree, and I am sure if dev will add more bonus then this will surely help a lot to attract many investors to check, explore and finally make good investments to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

I agree, and I am sure if dev will add more bonus then this will surely help a lot to attract many investors to check, explore and finally make good investments to this project.
I think its not difficult for ibuild to attract more clients since dapp builder is not yet popular in the industry but it has a huge potential since ethereum has alot of good things to offer to diffirent industries.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

I would really like to use your application, it will be paid, as I understand and you will accept payment only in your tokens or even in fiats
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

Yes, I would like to hear comments from the team, and that everything was more transparent, it would increase the credibility of the project

We don't know who had made an article on that website but at least half of the information about our Token Sale there is wrong. Without mentioning that half of the pictures are messed up.

Well looks like they just paid some run of the mill dev to create a template website for them without actually caring about whether the site is correct or nah
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

Good to hear that. I think the team is doing a great job in spreading the word about this project since it's popularity is increasing across different platforms. With this, they could gain more investors and supporters for this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

I think its not difficult for ibuild to attract more clients since dapp builder is not yet popular in the industry but it has a huge potential since ethereum has alot of good things to offer to diffirent industries.

Creating Dapp can be so much fun because it would be simple to use due to this kind of platform. Hopefully, they their platform would be that much expensive so that more people can enjoy the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: