Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57401 times)
Suskoff

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

Broad but simple explanation to make us understand what dApp is really about. I like the application thst generate tokens this could be the asset of the project that is different to others. Hope that the improvement of this project continue.

Let me explain it to you in easy way.
You already familiar with normal apps that see on play store, those called centralized app. On other hand, there are dApp which means Decentralized Application, and those use blockchain technology ( smart contract ) and token.

For example here in bitcointalk, you will come across some project that aim to create decentralized app that allow users to share knowledge and get reward with token. The team of this project have developer to make this app.

Now, let assume you as person with experience coding, you want to create decentralized app to sell some product and allow people to pay with token, you will use this platform to create you dApp without you need to hire a developer or learn coding to do it by yourself.

You're right. You can read more about our platform in our Whitepaper
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Suskoff

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:26:36 AM

What Social Media do you plan to use?
I hope that they will be chosen for it all possible social networks, naturally one of them will be inaccessible in communication of failure facebook from advertisings of connected by any oбpaзopм c ico and in general with crypto. It forces a huge amount of users to decline this platform and to go to other messengers.
possibily it might be all i really hope that i mean is more effective to use every angle right? It help in more expansions and better diversification
Actually, it's an application which we can easily access their services via online as this project plan to provide as different services having an apps which is android and iOS that can very easy to adopt. I hope the team will answer on any concerns which can give big help for the development on this project.

Of course. We are always here
Suskoff

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

What Social Media do you plan to use?
I hope that they will be chosen for it all possible social networks, naturally one of them will be inaccessible in communication of failure facebook from advertisings of connected by any oбpaзopм c ico and in general with crypto. It forces a huge amount of users to decline this platform and to go to other messengers.
Actually now we have Google more have banned ICO advertising. I heard that at future, maybe twitter will banned its, too!
That might have a bad effect for upcoming or developing projects like this one. Social media can really help a lot in making a certain project to become a success. With how the current banning and restrictions of ICO in the social media websites, maybe, it's really time too to find an alternative way of it.

Yes. This is an unpleasant fact. But we hope that Twitter won't go that way. Anyway, there many different resourses that tolerate advertising cryptocurrencues and Token Sales.
Suskoff

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

I look at the passing ICO and see that they successfully collect money from the team who already have a working product. This team has a product and I think they will collect the right amount.

Thank you!
Suskoff

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

Yes, the team has grandiose plans, I think only young people can come up with and implement such projects, maybe they themselves do not realize how difficult it is, but it's good!

The big problem that this project is going to face is it's competitors, there are already a lot of projects who can provide dApp builder in their platform with high marketcap. Can they show us a comparison and what unique features can they offer?

At our platform you will be able not just create dApps but also use DAP tokens for issuing your own tokens. I doubt that there are many companies who can offer such option. Also you can try alpha via this link
Suskoff

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

I did not get any answer to my previous questions. According to your explanation;  this would be an ethereum based dApp Builder platform.

But how about the transactions?  Just a few weeks ago we experienced how Crypto-Kitties  the Ethereum Network distrupted.

And transaction fees are nowadays very high -

Your platform is also going to be affected with these kind of problems ?

Pretty  much every single app based on the ETH network takes a hit when the ETH blockchain gets busy. And they can't do anything much for the fees either
Agreed. But, this is the platform for those who wanted to build your own token instead of making yourself by such codes that you can't even know what it is.
I see that this is really a useful project that will attract the attention of people interested in the crypto currency. Creating your own token will be useful for developers of new projects, if I understand correctly.

Yes, you have understood right
Suskoff

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

I did not get any answer to my previous questions. According to your explanation;  this would be an ethereum based dApp Builder platform.

But how about the transactions?  Just a few weeks ago we experienced how Crypto-Kitties  the Ethereum Network distrupted.

And transaction fees are nowadays very high -

Your platform is also going to be affected with these kind of problems ?

Pretty  much every single app based on the ETH network takes a hit when the ETH blockchain gets busy. And they can't do anything much for the fees either
Agreed. But, this is the platform for those who wanted to build your own token instead of making yourself by such codes that you can't even know what it is.
I see that this is really a useful project that will attract the attention of people interested in the crypto currency. Creating your own token will be useful for developers of new projects, if I understand correctly.
Really? We can create our own token by this project? I thought dApp Builder will help to create our own smart contract that is controllable by the users. It will also help the cryptocoin trader to get the best price of their coin. That's what I have understand on this project. I hoped you don't get mad on me. I just shared my thoughts on this project.

Please, read our Whitepaper. There you will se all the information about dApp Marketplace and DAP tokens' use cases.
Suskoff

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

people are interested in this project, so I'll watch for now, but many hopes should not be placed on this project, I think so.

yes, a lot of people now are interested to know more about this new project. I am sure that the features attracts the investors to try this and makes some investments. I hope there will be many more to come here.
the project is completely new, but I'm sure that the development team will be able to raise it to a high level. I see that quite a lot of people are interested in the development of the project.
There is no coding required but behind they will be validating the code and made it available for all the users in a easy interference with the common features this will successfully help the users to customize and build their desired App.

Yes. That is the point
Many search for long ago exactly such platform, in order simply to take and quickly to create qualitative token, with necessary features, without any problems and bugs, and the most important without knowledges coding and programming.

Yeah, this platform will give us a chance to create smart contract in easiest way but it is better if we have some experience in building this kind of program which requires some basic programming. Even though the platform says there will be no coding but still we need to be sure that what we are doing are correct.
If there was no coding and it is a open source then how about the safety of the app which we create with the dApp builder, can we utilize this for building a secured app because why can't hackers use this basic functionality and drive into our app?

With dApp Builder you create dApps on Ethereum blockchain. It means that no matter how hard the perpetrators will try, they won't hack the entire app
Suskoff

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

wow, this project seems to me very promising. what now with the project? what stage are you in? what are your plans?

The team is working on the platform developement. You can try alpha at our website. Also we will start DAP tokens PreSale on March, 26th.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Yes, the team has grandiose plans, I think only young people can come up with and implement such projects, maybe they themselves do not realize how difficult it is, but it's good!

The big problem that this project is going to face is it's competitors, there are already a lot of projects who can provide dApp builder in their platform with high marketcap. Can they show us a comparison and what unique features can they offer?

At our platform you will be able not just create dApps but also use DAP tokens for issuing your own tokens. I doubt that there are many companies who can offer such option. Also you can try alpha via this link

For what can I actually issue tokens? For everything that comes to my mind? How about businesses that I want to tokenize? I would need to tie my business infrastructure to the token. Would that be possible?

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

people are interested in this project, so I'll watch for now, but many hopes should not be placed on this project, I think so.

yes, a lot of people now are interested to know more about this new project. I am sure that the features attracts the investors to try this and makes some investments. I hope there will be many more to come here.
the project is completely new, but I'm sure that the development team will be able to raise it to a high level. I see that quite a lot of people are interested in the development of the project.
There is no coding required but behind they will be validating the code and made it available for all the users in a easy interference with the common features this will successfully help the users to customize and build their desired App.

Yes. That is the point
Many search for long ago exactly such platform, in order simply to take and quickly to create qualitative token, with necessary features, without any problems and bugs, and the most important without knowledges coding and programming.

Yeah, this platform will give us a chance to create smart contract in easiest way but it is better if we have some experience in building this kind of program which requires some basic programming. Even though the platform says there will be no coding but still we need to be sure that what we are doing are correct.
If there was no coding and it is a open source then how about the safety of the app which we create with the dApp builder, can we utilize this for building a secured app because why can't hackers use this basic functionality and drive into our app?

With dApp Builder you create dApps on Ethereum blockchain. It means that no matter how hard the perpetrators will try, they won't hack the entire app

Is this statement actually correct? I mean we have seen smart contracts being exploited on the Ethereum network, and isn't an APP just a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain? Hacks could happen as far as I understand it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
capone1340

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:12:02 AM

scam alert!!!!!

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Yes. That is the point

Is this statement actually correct? I mean we have seen smart contracts being exploited on the Ethereum network, and isn't an APP just a smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain? Hacks could happen as far as I understand it.

If someone from the team can answer this? I would also like to know the answer because I understand it like Drearyurbanite said that smart contracts are made with separate code that could be hacked?

wentzeldk

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Wow! This is a really great project! Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this. Wishing you guys all of the very best.

capone1340

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

lol Carlos Rodezno customer support  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:49:42 AM

Hi DEV, tried to find button to change language on the site, but did not find, it is a pity, just the question - will you add languages to the website?

To have different versions of the site is important for the status of the project, the more languages the more serious the project is

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:21:20 AM

Seems like this project has a lots of supporters even that it is just seems starting its way here in the crypto currency community. But I have read that the team members is not yet verified? Oh why? If that is true then that would create a complict in the supporters and investors trust for this project. I hope the team woild clear this up.
Yes, I would like to hear comments from the team, and that everything was more transparent, it would increase the credibility of the project
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

Excellent platform for creating software! I think it can be interesting to all other developers and they will be interested in this scheme.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

Hi DEV, tried to find button to change language on the site, but did not find, it is a pity, just the question - will you add languages to the website?

Hopefully they could run a translation campaign to get assistamce from different translator for thie websjte, ann and wp.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: