Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark use of Bitcoin  (Read 23315 times)
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

It seems like you want to do something illegal. If i were you i wouldnt do it. I never used bitcoin for illegal purposes and take it for granted because you are anonymous in it. Remember that to make it work, you should have a third party to make some payment or withdraw. That is traceable by law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

1) Are you used Bitcoin to buy illegal staff Huh

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)
I haven't used Bitcoin to purchase any illegal stuff. To my good knowledge, everything I have used my Bitcoins for are legal except that my country has not officially declared Bitcoin a legal tender or not
To your second question, Bitcoin can be used for any from of transaction and so I think it can be used to buy things in the same way as the fiat is used.

Bitcoin can always be prone for this matter mate, so we couldn't prevent this actually and all we need to look at was the anonymous character of digital currency. But one thing for this that it can be traced even though the activity was so deep regarding blockchain transactions, because the wallet address towards the recipient is having transparency with blockchain network history. This dark activities will be more difficult if ever the system will be improved much better in the future.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

I think we don't have to use bitcoin for illegal things and it is better to play safe with bitcoin and only use bitcoin for good things. with this, we can give a good support with bitcoin and people is not just know that bitcoin is not only for illegal things but bitcoin can also use to be legal things. it depends on what that people want to do with their bitcoin. I am sure that there are many people using their bitcoin for the legal thing and they will stay away with the illegal thing because they don't want to break any law.
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone. Even if you want legal or illegal buying you can do in here bitcoin. I honestly don't want to try or to do some transactions with illegal use of bitcoin. It is our responsibility to use bitcoin in a safest way and most legal way. We need to make it clean because governments will make it as opening if they know that we do some illegal way of using it.
Andrew S

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

I have not yet had time to spend my bitcoins on the purchase of any items.  But I will only buy legitimate goods.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

I had never bought anything with Bitcoin, especially on shady sites. This is a direct threat to your wallet and crypt. I consider such purchases foolish, even if I buy for a currency from a card.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

I had never bought anything with Bitcoin, especially on shady sites. This is a direct threat to your wallet and crypt. I consider such purchases foolish, even if I buy for a currency from a card.
Why we need to buy bitcoins on the shady sites when we have lots of exchanges and the sites like localbitcoins and coinbase exchange.I never buy bitcoin from people or other sites other than exchange and localbitcoins.But people accusing that bitcoin were used for darkusage that is absolutely wrong because most of the people were trading the bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
erundook

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:52:46 AM

What a shame to avail bitcoin for illegal purposes. Well, we have our own rights to do whatever we think good and pleasing to our souls. But we should remember that we live once so why kill some lives of innocent? Everyone have its own family that we love. Much better to use bitcoin money to family than to use it for illegal uses.

Good answer, it is better to think about a reliable future, and even to bear it. And do not risk everyone to buy a little cheaper or illegally.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Why we need to buy bitcoins on the shady sites when we have lots of exchanges and the sites like localbitcoins and coinbase exchange.I never buy bitcoin from people or other sites other than exchange and localbitcoins.But people accusing that bitcoin were used for darkusage that is absolutely wrong because most of the people were trading the bitcoin.

You are right most people are using bitcoin in a good way but we cannot avoid others to use it in a bad way because its anonymous and tracing the owners will be really hard. So we cannot really prevent bad people from using bitcoin with their illegal activities.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

What a shame to avail bitcoin for illegal purposes. Well, we have our own rights to do whatever we think good and pleasing to our souls. But we should remember that we live once so why kill some lives of innocent? Everyone have its own family that we love. Much better to use bitcoin money to family than to use it for illegal uses.

Good answer, it is better to think about a reliable future, and even to bear it. And do not risk everyone to buy a little cheaper or illegally.
Sad reality but get used to it because people do have different mindsets which means they dont even care on what you have mentioned or talk here about concern for other lives or even have a reliable future as long they do able to make money by means of illegal things then other people or other things wont really be on their concern. We do know or accept the fact that earning money thru illegal things is way more faster and bigger compared into legal ways.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:01:11 PM

People use bitcoins to buy both legal and illegal staffs.Anyway this is not very different from fiat currency because it is also used for similar purposes.
i will not intend to use bitcoin for illegal transactions. We need bitcoin"s good reputation for its popularity, its rather unfortunate some people do not think the same.
hySyn17

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

You can buy legal and illegal stuff with your own paper moneys/Fiat moneys and it is the same with Bitcoin as it is not an exemption to the rule of money, as long as you can spend valuable things in exchange of other things whether it is good or bad. It is just a matter of who will gonna use the money though and we all know the saying 'Money is the root of all evil' so meaning it is evil but if you use it in a good way then it is not. It just happened that Bitcoin is an international digital currency but it is still 'Money
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 02:39:49 PM by ruthbabe

1) Are you used Bitcoin to buy illegal staff Huh

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

No, I don't and will never do that as it's against the law. Well, I do not know if your motives for asking these questions is to gather pieces of information or fresh ideas on trading and/or using Bitcoin in buying illegal staff. You better watch out, if you were not caught for the first time or second time with your trade, on the third you'll be caught and you'll spend the rest of your life behind bars, so you better think of it.

XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

A person who are into drugs and pedophilia are going to do anything just to satisfy his insanity. That means, it depends on the person on what  method he will use and he's the problem if he do that and not bitcoin if he used it. If we jail these bastards, bitcoin can be used only on normal day to day things.
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

Personally, I have never used bitcoin in dark matters, and do not plan to do it, all these activities can defile a coin!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Even paper money can be used to buy illegal stuffs, therefore, there is no doubt that bitcoin which is a digital currency would be used to buy illegal stuff, especially when transacting with bitcoin, the payment can not be traced.

Nothing can be more anonymous than physical cash. If someone purchases crack or weed using banknotes, how you are going to trace those banknotes back to him? And in Europe, I heard that €500 is the preferred currency of the drug dealers and criminals.
Goozzi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

My friends regularly bought illegal staf in our country.
Also, as gratitude, taking into account the romte, they gave their debts to friends. And they also made gifts in bitkoynah! To what the friends were unspeakably happy, as the amount of the gift has doubled in the course of time !!!)))
Lenina

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

I know that my friends was use bitcoin to by illegal stuffs, and it’s so sad  Sad
erundook

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

The question is as if you are in search of a scheme of how you could become a participant in such a project with a bitcoin-based fraud. Do not go to the black side. It's better to be on the side. It will be better this way.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

Me, I don't use bitcoin in illegal transaction. Buy i think there are many people who use bitcoin illegally. They use it in gambling, drugs, terrorism and there is news that some people use bitcoin in money laundering.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: