Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ARtoken by Cappasity good ICO or what?  (Read 2521 times)
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

Never heard of this. Well i hope it comes out good.
same here, never heard about these project. VR project may be great since VR market is growing fast with streamers popularizing it
reidpeter

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

If you believe in Cappasity and are happy with the progress of the CAPP ICO then please lodge your vote and support the Team! 

Crypto Royalty Awards - Please vote for Cappasity!

Why it’s important?
- We must show the world that we are number one. This is a great opportunity for us to raise awareness and strengthen and broaden our community.
- Other exchanges will learn about CAPP and this will help us list our token there.
- If we win, we will definitely publish an article about our community on Cointelegraph. This voting is a unique opportunity for all of us to tell the world about CAPP.

As Austin said:
“The token is publicized and more people know about Cappasity and CAPP. The more people know, the more the demand goes up. The higher the demand, the higher the token price and ultimately, the higher your ROI”

http://crypto-royalty-awards.d10e.biz/nominates/top-blockchain-ico
reidpeter

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Never heard of this. Well i hope it comes out good.
same here, never heard about these project. VR project may be great since VR market is growing fast with streamers popularizing it

Hi Partizanai - please have a read of the Cappasity White Paper and learn about the plan of the Cappasity Team to enable 3D content creation and capture 3D content value within a decentralised network.  Please see here: https://artoken.io
reidpeter

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Check out the Retail VR demo with our partner @Cappasity at #NRF2018! Located in booth IL41.

https://twitter.com/NvidiaAI/status/952601226503311361
reidpeter

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

Cappasity Announcement!

News from developers: Cappasity iOS framework is ready. Official release date - January 17.  Stay tuned!  Smiley
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

What a stream of milestones. Pixelllo, Nvidia tweeting about Cappasity, iOS release date... watch out, we are getting spoiled at this rate. Grin

mrspumpkin

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

Cappasity Announcement!

News from developers: Cappasity iOS framework is ready. Official release date - January 17.  Stay tuned!  Smiley
Now the crypto currency market is falling and feel not so good due to bad news from Asian countries. I hope your news will give at least a little joy at this time
reidpeter

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

Cappasity Announcement!

Now the crypto currency market is falling and feel not so good due to bad news from Asian countries. I hope your news will give at least a little joy at this time

Hi mrspumpkin - Cappasity will continue to reach and exceed their business and development goals and this will ensure the CAPP token price will remain high in the face of adverse market conditions. It is the underlying business that will bring token success and not visa versa :-)  It is great to have your ongoing support! 
reidpeter

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

Cappasity iOS Framework - Our goal is to provide tools that will help other developers use Cappasity platform. Today we are ready to present the first public version of our iOS framework.

What is the purpose of this framework? Now you can easily integrate content from your Cappasity account into mobile apps. We have released frameworks for Objective C and Swift languages.

https://blog.artoken.io/cappasity-ios-framework-b0abe64e3948
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

There is one ICO I want to invest (this ICO has just started yesterday), but I'm still thinking. What do you think about it guys?
what I like about it:

• Cappasity, the California-based company established in 2013 that has attracted $1.8M from VCs and angels.

• They are working in really promising industry of AR/VR/3D
  • They have a working product, a new technology of 3D scan.

• They’re doing one of the first crowdsales which are fully REGISTERED WITH SEC.

SO what else? pros/cons?

adds from members supporting Artoken:
  • Great Leadership and Team  
  • Only company to have identified a mechanism to value 3D content in a marketplace ecosystem  
  • Platform already supports some of Europe’s leading luxury brands
  • SaaS development working and supporting customers
  • Good timing in respect of hardware OEM support for AR/VR and 3D capability
  • Correct strategy in identifying content as the most valuable aspect of this future domain.
  • Great strategy in democratizing content for all to participate (Facebook example)  

I just hope that you did invest because as what i have seen, Cappasity coin start at $.008 by Nov then it rise up quickly at $.5 by this month that if just because of this intervene by Korean current affairs against crypto currencies it will be maybe $1 by now. Anyway $.2 is still a healty and their have coming phase 2 coming.
reidpeter

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

Want to meet Cappasity team in person and discover the real potential of the AR/VR industry?

Only 50 places left! Productive networking and tasty French food and wine are waiting for you. Event entry is free. 

https://www.meetup.com/cappasity/events/246651119/
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

In my opinion this is one of the most successful ICO in my memory. The fact that the company cooperates with such large companies as intel and nvidia only increases the credibility of it.  Cool
reidpeter

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:55:02 PM

In my opinion this is one of the most successful ICO in my memory. The fact that the company cooperates with such large companies as intel and nvidia only increases the credibility of it.  Cool

Hi Kakawin - the collaborations Cappasity has now and will build over 2018 will bring more and greater value to this company. Please have a look at the link here as it describes the value of Collaborations: https://blog.artoken.io/part-2-describing-the-cappasity-value-proposition-the-power-of-collaboration-b489609626d5
reidpeter

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:57:18 PM

Cappasity iOS Framework

Our goal is to provide tools that will help other developers use Cappasity platform. Today we are ready to present the first public version of our iOS framework.

What is the purpose of this framework? Now you can easily integrate content from your Cappasity account into mobile apps. We have released frameworks for Objective C and Swift languages.

https://blog.artoken.io/cappasity-ios-framework-b0abe64e3948

SheepSuit

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

The question is always what does this kind of cooperation mean?

marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

as you explain. artoken is good, because I always keep an eye on the movement of artoken. I am one of the participants who have followed the bounty capasity program. I think they are very professional, in terms of their timeliness in distribution to the participants, they are also very politein answering any questions from artoken fans

reidpeter

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

The question is always what does this kind of cooperation mean?

Hi SheepSuit - please let me share a blog post by Cappasity that answers, I believe this very questions.  Please see the post here: https://blog.artoken.io/part-2-describing-the-cappasity-value-proposition-the-power-of-collaboration-b489609626d5.  Please come back to us here and ask any follow-up questions you may have?  It was great to hear from you. 

reidpeter

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

as you explain. artoken is good, because I always keep an eye on the movement of artoken. I am one of the participants who have followed the bounty capasity program. I think they are very professional, in terms of their timeliness in distribution to the participants, they are also very politein answering any questions from artoken fans

Hi marinomario - thank you for your comments and support of our Bounty program, Phase 1.  Details of Phase 2 will be announced soon. A another Bounty program is a huge possibility so we would love your support if the Bounty program is run again. Please join our Announcement Channel to get the detail: https://t.me/cappasity3d

reidpeter

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:28:20 PM

Cappasity Announcement!

Cappasity protects its IPs: "Systems and methods for 3d capturing of objects and motion sequences using multiple range and rgb cameras

US 20160150217 A1" https://www.google.com/patents/US20160150217?cl=en
reidpeter

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

Cappasity Announcement!

ATTENTION! The bigger our community is, the more scammers will attack us.

Here is the list of our admins on the Telegram channel:
1. @ksenka22
2. @mashamonhait
3. @eabyzova
4. @polinabun
5. @yaninakulik
6. @Ailinka
7. @AussiePeter
8. @mishelljazzz

Do not let scammers deceive you. Our admins never ask for money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: