Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BinaryCoin - Decentralized Connection Of Binary Options And Cryptocurrency  (Read 24060 times)
v831

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

Hello, what's going on with the project binarycoin? Facebook and Twitter silence and there are negative reviews..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mpvice1989

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

https://t.me/BinaryCoin   There's a update from Binarycoin.io  Smiley finally!!!!

IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION
Opbinary and its currency Binarycoin ($ BRC) are pleased to announce the transfer of their organization to PANAMA, making its constitution clear outside the United States of America. Binarycoin has complied with each of the legal protocols of the country mentioned and for security purposes its symbolic sale was carried out with Panamanian servers since its inception. (This information is public and verifiable), Binarycoin does not represent an action or a legal value title, the BRC tokens are digital assets of speculative value that feeds the ecosystem of our "Lending System" where we will not allow the participation of the Singaporean citizen or permanent resident of the United States, nor have a primary residence or domicile in the United States, including Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands and any other possession of the United States.

We regret any inconvenience caused, but we want our community to be solid, lasting over time and that your investment is not affected by the legal framework of each country, likewise we want to emphasize our commitment and solidarity to provide any type of information to the entities regulators of any country.
Sincerely, the Binarycoin team
------------------------

Dear Community,
We have received numerous emails and messages requesting the BRC tokens before the established dates, as well as hundreds of investors who have no idea what an ERC20 token is for. For this reason we will enable the option to "withdraw" before November 30, we will also implement a wallet compatible with ERC20 within our platform so that they can be transferred directly to the Exchange.
For those interested in saving the BRC tokens it is necessary that they have a wallet at Myetherwallet or use METAMASK.

Within the next few hours we will make a very important announcement for our entire community.
Thank you for being part of this wonderful community, we are working to meet each goal outlined in our Roadmap.

https://twitter.com/BinaryCoin_BRC/status/930001044230295552
clackken.bvd

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:08:00 PM

https://t.me/BinaryCoin   There's a update from Binarycoin.io  Smiley finally!!!!

IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION
Opbinary and its currency Binarycoin ($ BRC) are pleased to announce the transfer of their organization to PANAMA, making its constitution clear outside the United States of America. Binarycoin has complied with each of the legal protocols of the country mentioned and for security purposes its symbolic sale was carried out with Panamanian servers since its inception. (This information is public and verifiable), Binarycoin does not represent an action or a legal value title, the BRC tokens are digital assets of speculative value that feeds the ecosystem of our "Lending System" where we will not allow the participation of the Singaporean citizen or permanent resident of the United States, nor have a primary residence or domicile in the United States, including Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands and any other possession of the United States.

We regret any inconvenience caused, but we want our community to be solid, lasting over time and that your investment is not affected by the legal framework of each country, likewise we want to emphasize our commitment and solidarity to provide any type of information to the entities regulators of any country.
Sincerely, the Binarycoin team
------------------------

Dear Community,
We have received numerous emails and messages requesting the BRC tokens before the established dates, as well as hundreds of investors who have no idea what an ERC20 token is for. For this reason we will enable the option to "withdraw" before November 30, we will also implement a wallet compatible with ERC20 within our platform so that they can be transferred directly to the Exchange.
For those interested in saving the BRC tokens it is necessary that they have a wallet at Myetherwallet or use METAMASK.

Within the next few hours we will make a very important announcement for our entire community.
Thank you for being part of this wonderful community, we are working to meet each goal outlined in our Roadmap.

https://twitter.com/BinaryCoin_BRC/status/930001044230295552
i like it
tmone

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:43:39 PM

IM STARTING TO THINK BINARYCOIN IS A SCAM!!
I have been able to sign in without entering my 2fa code,,
This is very DANGEROUS!!  I have been sending emails , sending tweets,  Facebook messages.  And I HAVEN'T Recieved any response !!!!  
   Is this elektracoin all over again. !!!!!

You're such a moron lol
Another " INTERNET TOUGH GUY"
    Investing your little $50 dollars.  Lol.
Explain to me why I'm a moron tough guy ,,,,

This is very DANGEROUS!!  I have been sending emails , sending tweets,  Facebook messages.  And I HAVEN'T Recieved any response !!!!  

if you were login to the site before your browser will be "trusted" and no need 2FA code to login, if you login on another browser or clear your cookie then 2FA is required to login

Guy calling "scam" but cant even figure out 2FA  Grin
.  OH ,,HOW I LOVE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO BE WISE ASSES OVER THE WIRE.  ,,
 These are the people who got BULLIED in school and were to much of a  BITCH to stand up for themselves.  
  And to be clear::  I have cleared my cookies ,  and tried using a different browser.  Still I am able to login without entering 2fa ,
con4n007

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

LovingCoins,

I factory reset my phone and lost my 2FA .
info@binarycoin.io is a wrong address, where can I get support from binarycoin?

nb. already messaged on facebook and no response as well.
mattman3333

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:52 PM

bro, if you are using iphone, just sign back into the app store and redownload the google authenticator...
elektrikdinar

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:00:49 PM

A question to the devs:

To get referral bonus who has to have at least 100 coins the one who referred people or the referred who signed up under his/her name?

I got 2 referrals and 0 bonus, just want to check the reason why?
miKcrypto

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:45:07 PM

You're such a moron lol
Another " INTERNET TOUGH GUY"
    Investing your little $50 dollars.  Lol.
Explain to me why I'm a moron tough guy ,,,,

if you were login to the site before your browser will be "trusted" and no need 2FA code to login, if you login on another browser or clear your cookie then 2FA is required to login

Guy calling "scam" but cant even figure out 2FA  Grin
.  OH ,,HOW I LOVE PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO BE WISE ASSES OVER THE WIRE.  ,,
 These are the people who got BULLIED in school and were to much of a  BITCH to stand up for themselves.  
  And to be clear::  I have cleared my cookies ,  and tried using a different browser.  Still I am able to login without entering 2fa ,

How mad are you?  Cheesy

mattman3333

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:03:20 AM

so what is the plans for us investors that bought into ICO, full refund at $1.25 in BTC? No updates since last post and you said a few hrs.
con4n007

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:51:21 AM

bro, if you are using iphone, just sign back into the app store and redownload the google authenticator...

I use android and thats what i did but apparently the googlw authenticator doesnt backup any accounts.

To my surprise, hextracoin replied and solved my problem within 10 minutes while im still waiting answee from binarycoin till now
petern66

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:25 PM

What is token valuation?
mpvice1989

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:51:04 AM

Good or bad news (message from Binarycoin @ november 15)? Someone who can advise me...?

COMMUNITY IN CONSENSUS
Dear community, after the transfer of our company to Panama, many of Opbinary's private investors asked us to purchase 500,000 BRC tokens (belonging to the company for future innovations), since they were unable to acquire the BRC tokens during our ICO , we consider that it is fair because they are investors who have been supporting us since our inception, but how this announcement is circumstantial and we do not want to affect the investors of the initial offer of currency, we have decided to make a consensus with the whole community, our priority your welfare will always be, we want to build a healthy community and your opinion is paramount, for all our decisions, therefore we will conduct a vote through our channel of announcements in TELEGRAM, the voting will be open for 24 hours from November 15 7:00 UTC until November 16 7:00 UTC.

NOTE: The sale will be private and only accredited OPBINARY investors can participate. The sale will be through an auction by Blocks and not by smaller units, where we will apply an initial base of 2.5 US dollars for each token, as long as the purchase is from the entire Block.
Private investors will buy the BRC tokens to sustain them in the long term and the funds raised will be used to streamline the development of our platform and applications, the price set at the auction of each Tier will be made public and WILL REPRESENT THE NEW VALUE FOR THE TOKENS BRC as well. It will be reflected in the wallets of all ICO participants. The tokens that are not sold at the private auction will be kept by the Binarycoin team for a period of 6 months (According to the White Paper).

We are building something really great, thank you for being part of this wonderful community.
November 15, 2017
https://twitter.com/BinaryCoin_BRC/status/930684186448617472
miKcrypto

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Good or bad news (message from Binarycoin @ november 15)? Someone who can advise me...?

COMMUNITY IN CONSENSUS
Dear community, after the transfer of our company to Panama, many of Opbinary's private investors asked us to purchase 500,000 BRC tokens (belonging to the company for future innovations), since they were unable to acquire the BRC tokens during our ICO , we consider that it is fair because they are investors who have been supporting us since our inception, but how this announcement is circumstantial and we do not want to affect the investors of the initial offer of currency, we have decided to make a consensus with the whole community, our priority your welfare will always be, we want to build a healthy community and your opinion is paramount, for all our decisions, therefore we will conduct a vote through our channel of announcements in TELEGRAM, the voting will be open for 24 hours from November 15 7:00 UTC until November 16 7:00 UTC.

NOTE: The sale will be private and only accredited OPBINARY investors can participate. The sale will be through an auction by Blocks and not by smaller units, where we will apply an initial base of 2.5 US dollars for each token, as long as the purchase is from the entire Block.
Private investors will buy the BRC tokens to sustain them in the long term and the funds raised will be used to streamline the development of our platform and applications, the price set at the auction of each Tier will be made public and WILL REPRESENT THE NEW VALUE FOR THE TOKENS BRC as well. It will be reflected in the wallets of all ICO participants. The tokens that are not sold at the private auction will be kept by the Binarycoin team for a period of 6 months (According to the White Paper).

We are building something really great, thank you for being part of this wonderful community.
November 15, 2017
https://twitter.com/BinaryCoin_BRC/status/930684186448617472

Hard to say... not really a fan myself but it's not like there was a choice in the matter lol

za7en

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:39:10 AM

Anyone can put or adit his ethereum addres on the ICO dashboard? Or I'm the only one around here with this problem?
elektrikdinar

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:56:19 PM

This could be a significant rise in price (or should we say profit) before they have even distributed the coin.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 03:34:28 AM

Anyone can put or adit his ethereum addres on the ICO dashboard? Or I'm the only one around here with this problem?

no one can do that yet,
i really hope they can let us release our Token to our Wallet.
at least we dont worry anymore about distribution and also they dont have internal exchange,so no need to keep our token

miKcrypto

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

Good or bad news ...?

I am afraid that, instead of developing their platform, they are looking for a new way to scam people...

From a Facebook user...

"Since you have not yet distribute any token (...will you really do it on 30 November?...), now you are just selling "fresh air"...Sorry, but this is not the right way...Before selling the last 500.000 "ghost tokens", I think you have still to demonstrate "something" to all of us!"

"Community please, do you understand that if the 9,5 millions BRC are not yet distributed, those 500.000 BRC could be sold even 20 times (or more) to 20 (or more) potential anonymous investors?...
This would be a Great Scam towards the 20 investors and towards all of us!
For this reason, before receiving our unconditioned trust, I say the Binarycoin Team has still to demonstrate everything, especially after the 30 November (coins distribution day)."

Really I hope this guy is wrong, but his words are like a "bad wake-up" for all of us!😢

First of all, the 500k tokens will be locked for a minimum of 6 months and distributed when all of the rest of the tokens are distributed. There is no unfair advantage, if anything this increases the price of ICO tokens in a positive manner.

elektrikdinar

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:15:58 PM

i really hope they can let us release our Token to our Wallet.
at least we dont worry anymore about distribution and also they dont have internal exchange,so no need to keep our token

if i can recall they said that there would not be an online wallet immediately after the ico, the users will be credited to their myetherwallets or other ethereum wallets, though i would love to see my BRC in my wallet online and watch the value grow, like you would too i suppose Smiley
Saddko

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:55:44 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 09:20:31 PM by Saddko

"If we were to show a physical address of our location, or expose our identities; We could have the SEC in our offices and our investors and the rest of our community would lose everything. We are a project with a product and future software that can benefit from Blockchain technology, we are an INVESTMENT PROGRAM - LOAN SYSTEM - CAPITAL DEPOSIT. I hope that this answer your honest question."

HOWEY TEST
If a company is raising funds to develop the token with a promise to distribute tokens to investors in the future, then it is conducting a token presale and not an ICO. The problem is if a company is conducting a token presale, it will possibly be seen as selling securities under the US Howey Test and run into various SEC securities restrictions and potentially costly security registration and/or reporting requirements.

RED FLAG!
elektrikdinar

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:12:08 AM

Unimportant, they have moved to Panama, they are not under their SEC jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: