Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BinaryCoin - Decentralized Connection Of Binary Options And Cryptocurrency  (Read 24069 times)
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:53:04 AM

When binarycoin will be on new exchanges ?
yabbadabba

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:59:13 AM

just received my tokens, good luck all, check https://ethplorer.io and search your eth address

at what rate did you buy your coin?
early stage or later stage?

havent got mine yet
at $1.05, later stage
ArtjomKa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:56:54 AM

Scam?
Last transfer of tokens 22h ago(((
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:04:19 PM

Scam?
Last transfer of tokens 22h ago(((

Again, the Ethereum network is being extremely slow at the moment. Other ICO's have even cancelled their token sales because of it. You have to just be patient until the network clears up. To successfully send anything you need to be using at least 70 gwei...

cmart

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:02:44 PM

So people here think Binary ran off with the money or do you think it is because of the Ether network? The communicated almost daily but now they haven't posted a thing in 3 days. They have sent some coins to people but not most people and from what I understand they haven't tried sending more in 24 hours at least. Just wanted to see if people here knew any updates? We were suppose to get them 8 days ago. I also do not see an email anywhere at all to email them and since day 1 they never answer personal messages like every site on their facebook. People are starting to freak out on facebook. I only have $250 invested so it is what it is but it bothers me that for days other people have already received their tokens and sold their position which is not fair but there is nothing we can do about it. Does anyone know any updates or have any ideas what is going on?
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:15:36 AM

So people here think Binary ran off with the money or do you think it is because of the Ether network? The communicated almost daily but now they haven't posted a thing in 3 days. They have sent some coins to people but not most people and from what I understand they haven't tried sending more in 24 hours at least. Just wanted to see if people here knew any updates? We were suppose to get them 8 days ago. I also do not see an email anywhere at all to email them and since day 1 they never answer personal messages like every site on their facebook. People are starting to freak out on facebook. I only have $250 invested so it is what it is but it bothers me that for days other people have already received their tokens and sold their position which is not fair but there is nothing we can do about it. Does anyone know any updates or have any ideas what is going on?

lol, in my personal i feel pessimistic for this one. Not yet called them a scammer. I'm not a fudder, but made a realistic thinking. I bought some at the second phase on the first but still no got brc untill now. ERC20 have an easy distribution if they want giving it for us. They dont care about the prices or any exchange because they wouldn't cared with investors and this community's feeling caused have got our btc fund.  
But, i keeping for hope.
Before their twitter account and wbsites deactivate like crendence, elektra, bitbase and all of scamcoin have did.
Sure, we need take a coffee and waiting for this.
cmart

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:18:50 AM

lol, in my personal i feel pessimistic for this one. Not yet called them a scammer. I'm not a fudder, but made a realistic thinking. I bought some at the second phase on the first but still no got brc untill now. ERC20 have an easy distribution if they want giving it for us. They dont care about the prices or any exchange because they wouldn't cared with investors and this community's feeling caused have got our btc fund.  
But, i keeping for hope.
Before their twitter account and wbsites deactivate like crendence, elektra, bitbase and all of scamcoin have did.
Sure, we need take a coffee and waiting for this.

So you got your coins or you didn't? They haven't sent anymore coins out for 1 day and 10 hours at the moment. They usually post or at least say something and theres no word from them. I'm just worried that saying they are updating the site (which should of already happened) is their exit scam. No word for days doesn't help along with they totally stopped sending coins. No word is fine as long as they keep sending coins. I'm getting really worried here
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:42:27 AM

No Update from last 3-4 days, No tokens transfers from last 2 days!! it seems that system upgrade was a good exit plan. The sad part is they didn't say Good Bye Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Huh Cry Cry
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:42:58 AM

No Update from last 3-4 days, No tokens transfers from last 2 days!! it seems that system upgrade was a good exit plan. The sad part is they didn't say Good Bye Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Huh Cry Cry

Quit losing your minds over nothing please guys?

za7en

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:56:27 AM

Thanks GOD I only invested just under 1000$ Smiley I don't think is a scam, but it could be..
BFX

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:31:40 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 08:42:30 AM by BFX

I don't believe Binarycoin was born to be a scam (the user "lovingcoins" is here since 2013, and someone probably knows him personally, so I think he is a good guy)...anyway, the bad events could transform this project in a scam.

May be Binarycoin's guys are ashamed of unfulfilled promises, of the lies they wrote...
...More than 15 professional crypto developers are constantly working in our project, BinaryCoin/BRC...
...and, substantially, of being incapables.

This would be the time to explain, apologize, and ask for help ...

The silence is deeply wrong, because, if their project fails (the conditions are all there), they will have to be ashamed of having became "thieves".
tylerbates

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:48:49 AM

I don't believe Binarycoin was born to be a scam (the user "lovingcoins" is here since 2013, and someone probably knows him personally, so I think he is a good guy)...anyway, the bad events could transform this project in a scam.

May be Binarycoin's guys are ashamed of unfulfilled promises, of the lies they wrote...
...More than 15 professional crypto developers are constantly working in our project, BinaryCoin/BRC...

The silence is deeply wrong, because, if their project fails (the conditions are all there), they will have to be ashamed of having became "thieves".

Shame? I think there is no place for shame if you've got millions of dollars in your pockets)) There are no rules in wild west, so even if project got scammed, anyway - brc devs did a great job for themselves. Bravo!

And also, dev team is closed. We payed anonymous people in greed for money. So, if there is someone, who should be ashamed - they are among greedy investors))
BFX

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:59:12 AM

Shame? I think there is no place for shame if you've got millions of dollars in your pockets)) There are no rules in wild west, so even if project got scammed, anyway - brc devs did a great job for themselves. Bravo!

And also, dev team is closed. We payed anonymous people in greed for money. So, if there is someone, who should be ashamed - they are among greedy investors))

Right! At the same time, the bad conscience is a devil devouring everyone from inside,...day by day!
Long life to you and the team all!
za7en

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:07:13 AM

I don't think is their fault, is the Kitties game which creates Ethereum blockchain problems.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:48:00 AM

On Roadmap, i can see the exchange in December. May I know the date?
BFX

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:54:14 AM

I don't think is their fault, is the Kitties game which creates Ethereum blockchain problems.

Can you read?...
And also, dev team is closed. We payed anonymous people in greed for money. So, if there is someone, who should be ashamed - they are among greedy investors.

GAME OVER!!!
za7en

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:16:13 AM

Can you read?...
And also, dev team is closed. We payed anonymous people in greed for money. So, if there is someone, who should be ashamed - they are among greedy investors.

GAME OVER!!!

We will se if this is over, later. Now is to early to make conclusions.
FeelPower

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:25:00 AM

Can you read?...

GAME OVER!!!

We will se if this is over, later. Now is to early to make conclusions.

too lateR?1 month end after ICO.
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

People who r calling this scam including myself should know that the way Binary coin is working is bit strange, because scammers either run away after ICO or make some more money with their products and disappear. But this team completed the ICO and started to distribute the Coins and suddenly stopped. Their Website, Facebook & Telegram account still exist but people r missing.
za7en

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:47:23 AM

People who r calling this scam including myself should know that the way Binary coin is working is bit strange, because scammers either run away after ICO or make some more money with their products and disappear. But this team completed the ICO and started to distribute the Coins and suddenly stopped. Their Website, Facebook & Telegram account still exist but people r missing.

Yeah this is wierd just because the distribution stopped, maybe the devs are fixing the contract, because i heard here that some users got the BRC token 2-3 amount times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: